Garden Gate Florals Reviews

Garden Gate Florals 4
Garden Gate Florals 5
Garden Gate Florals 6
Garden Gate Florals 7

Lauren and Garden Gate were absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to make sure the wedding flowers were amazing! In the beginning, I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, and Lauren was able to help convert my style and wedding theme in the perfect flower style for me!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather. I was so excited to work with you and I am thrilled everything turned out so well. Congratulations to you and Brad. Have a beautiful life together!

Allyson · Married on 11/13/2015

Lauren made the flowers of my dreams within my budget. The only request I had was white and green for all my flowers and the extra details Lauren put into my bouquet and table arrangements were more then I could have imagined. I loved everything and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Best flowers and I will definitely use Garden Gate Florals again.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Allyson! Your words mean the world to me. I had a blast designing for you and Eric. Best Wishes to you always!

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

Lauren gave me exactly what I envisioned...but better! She worked with by budget to give me exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was a dream and so many guest commented on how beautiful the center pieces were. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much, Jessica! We were thrilled to work with you and Drake and were happy to help be a part of a perfect evening. Thank you for the honor. Many blessings to you and Drake.

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned and discussed with Lauren. So many guests commented on the centerpieces and how lovely they were. I'm so glad we went with Garden Gate Florals!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much! We had a blast serving you and wish you much happiness in your new life!

Deby · Married on 06/13/2015

Lauren is an artist and listens to her clients desires. She provided me with exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much, Deby! We appreciate your kind words.

Megan · Married on 06/06/2015

Lauren was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was always easy to get ahold of and responded quickly. She had wonderful ideas and went above and beyond to help my mom and me plan details for the wedding. All of my bouquets and flower arrangements were absolutely stunning and exactly what I was looking for! I would definitely recommend Lauren! She made my ceremony and reception areas beautiful. Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Caitlin Mehlich

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

Lauren was an absolutely wonderful vendor to work with. My mother and I enjoyed our meetings with her and she was always open to our ideas and came up with ways to get my vision but also stay in my budget. We booked her early on in the wedding process and she was very open to any minor tweak I would want to make. She always made me feel so comfortable and I fully trusted her with the floral design for the wedding. I could not have been happier with the bouquets, boutonnieres, wristlets, and centerpieces. My bouquet was definitely my favorite piece and the stems were beautifully wrapped with a piece from my mother's wedding dress. Lauren has daughters who are married so she understood the dynamic between my mom and I and was so helpful! I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much. Your words are very kind and sweet and I am honored that you loved your wedding flowers so much. Many blessing to you, your new husband, and your family.

Laura · Married on 05/15/2015

I loved working with Lauren from Garden Gate Florals she was amazing. I went into my initial meeting with her knowing very little about flowers and what I wanted. She listened to what I told her I envisioned and delivered! She created the most beautiful bridal bouquet for me it was better than I could imagine! The men's boutonnieres were so unique and the centerpieces were incredible. She created arrangements that exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura, for your kind words. It was a pleasure to design for you. Have a happy, happy life.

Leanne · Married on 04/25/2015

Lauren was such a blessing to work with! Her designs are BEAUTIFUL and I was blown away when she presented our bouquets the morning of the wedding. She is refreshingly honest about what flowers will be in season and works with you to create something that is gorgeous. She works with you by creating a Pinterest board to share ideas, encouraging you to pick flowers and then uses her experience and talent to put it all together. Don't waste your time searching for other florists, contact her today.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Wow! Leanne! Thank you so very much for these kind words. I so enjoyed meeting you and your mom and working with you. I was so impressed with the venue and how much you had done to prepare for your special day. It was a complete pleasure. Thank you again.

Lauren was such a joy to work with! She took specific, careful notes about everything I verbalized and the reality of the results was better than I imagined. She really is an incredible artist in her field :)
    I would definitely recommend her for any event. Very reliable, very professional while still being personable and warm...

Sent on 02/27/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel. Your kind words mean the world to me. You are exactly the kind of bride that we all dream of working with. Have a wonderful life and keep in touch.

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

Lauren was delightful to work with! She adjusted to our busy work schedule For meetings, was very attentive in her email communication And truly talented at her craft!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much, Jessica, for your kind words. We were so happy to serve you.

Cherin · Married on 10/18/2014

I loved my flowers. Loved them!! and honestly looking back I wished I had done more flowers. All of that was because of Lauren. I met with several florists and after meeting with Lauren and seeing her work I knew she was the one for me. She asked the right questions and made sure that I felt comfortable. On top of that her prices were fair. I met with one florist that wanted to charge twice as much for the same thing. She was on time, easy to reach and got back to me quickly. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day pop with an array of beautiful flowers.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you, Cherin, so much for your kinds words. We had a blast designing for your wedding and can't thank you enough for allowing us to serve you.

Tricia · Married on 10/11/2014

Lauren was really fun to work with. She is creative and thoroughly knows her flowers. We met once to discuss types, arrangements and budget. I had a very limited budget and she worked with me to get the most out of it. The arrangements turned out absolutely beautiful. We all loved them! Thanks Lauren!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

You are so totally welcome! Loved your vision and loved putting all those succulents in the bouquets. Thanks so much!

Lauren is so great! She genuinely cares about her brides and does everything in her power to make their day perfect! My bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Abby · Married on 09/05/2014

Garden Gate Florals did an absolute brillant set of flowers for my wedding. They were a personable vendor as well as professional and really took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/21/2014

lydia · Married on 06/28/2014

I would highly recommend Lauren and Garden Gate Florals. Lauren really listened to what my vision for my wedding flowers and went above and beyond to create the PERFECT arrangements for me. She was very meticulous throughout the process and was always checking in with me to make sure that we were both on the same page. Her artistry and creativity really shine through in her work. I couldn't have asked for more perfect flowers and keep getting compliments on my bouquet. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Lydia. It was such a joy to work with you. Have a wonderful new life.

Katie · Married on 05/31/2014

Oh my gosh--where do I start? Lauren did such an amazing job with our flowers and made our wedding day SO PERFECT. I knew next to nothing about flowers when I first met with Lauren--just that I wanted sunflowers and a rustic, wildflower look for the bouquets and centerpieces. She understood my vision immediately. After our initial meeting, she put together an online gallery of flowers so that I could sit down with my fiancé and figure out what we liked and didn't like, which made it really easy. When the wedding day arrived, I was completely blown away by her work! The bouquets were stunning, and she really went above and beyond to transform the WP Farmers Market on our rather limited budget. She truly is a talented artist and is so sweet to work with--I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Wow! Katie...thank you so very much for the kind words. Again, it was an absolute privilege to work with you. You were definitely one of our favorite kinds of brides...."the dream bride." Much happiness to you and Sean. We will speak again when your pictures come in, for sure. Have a great day.

Lauren was so great to work with! I fully believe that her beautiful flower centerpieces really made our reception stunning. I could not be more thrilled with how my bouquet turned out either. As a professional wedding vendor myself, I had high standards. Lauren surpassed all my expectations!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much. I appreciate your kind words. Happy Life to you and your new husband!

Audrey · Married on 04/12/2014

As out-of-state customers, we couldn’t have been happier with Lauren as our florist for our wedding. We were anxious about arranging flowers from afar, but Lauren was very personable and really took the time to understand our rather unique vision. She shared pictures with us online, discussed options in detail, gave her professional input, and met with us willingly when we were able to be in town. She consistently went above and beyond, even up to the final days before the wedding -- visiting the bridal shop to see the colors in person, and sending pictures of more options as they became available or that she recommended. Lauren was pleasant, highly professional and responsive. Perhaps best of all, wow! the flower arrangements exceeded our expectations – they were truly exquisite. We highly recommend Lauren at Golden Gate Flowers for any special occasion.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much, Audrey and George. You were so fun to work with and it was a pleasure to serve you and your family. Thank you again for your kind words.

Chante · Married on 04/09/2014

Beautiful flowers and very professional. I loved them and they matched with my theme and colors perfectly.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Chante · Married on 03/22/2014

Beautiful flowers that captured my wedding vision.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Lauren is both the owner and designer for Garden Gate Florals and she is fantastic! Lauren did a really great job listening to my vision for our wedding flowers as well as communicating her own expertise. She was very personable and met with me several times throughout the process to ensure that I was comfortable with the flowers to be presented and to ensure that nothing had changed. When adjustments to the order were made she was extremely accommodating and made me feel at ease that everything would go off without a hitch! She even delivered the flowers to my door per my request!! I would definitely recommend her services :)

Sent on 03/13/2014

Mary · Married on 02/01/2014

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals was a joy to work with! From our first meeting, she seemed to grasp my vision immediately! She asked my opinions and thoughts on what I wanted, but since I tend to be a bit indecisive, she quickly realized that we worked best together when she made specific suggestions and asked how I liked them. I was so grateful that she understood my needs so well! She was unbelievably flexible and willing to help us save money where we could. She even offered to let us paint some curly willow silver ourselves in order to save on labor costs. When I had to amend our contract slightly due to restrictions at the church, she offered several solutions and amended the contract without any issue.

While everything that Lauren did was beautiful, the highlights were definitely the tall centerpieces at the reception and the bouquets (mine plus 8 bridesmaids!). They were absolutely stunning - unique yet classic. I had a bit of a different color pallete (light pink, grey, silver, and ivory), and she tied everything together perfectly. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined, and I already imagined that they would be amazing!

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals is a true artist. She takes such pride in her work, and that is evident from the very first consultation. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so, so much, Mary. It was a pleasure and a privilege to serve you on your wedding day. Have a wonderful life together. You deserve it! Thank you again.

Lindsey · Married on 01/18/2014

Flowers were beautiful. Lauren was very accommodating and helpful. Very happy with the wedding flowers, everything looked great!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsey. I appreciate your kind words. Can't wait to see the pictures of your gorgeous wedding day!

Rachel · Married on 01/04/2014

For my wedding on January 4, 2014, I used Wedding Wire to research a florist. I met with Lauren from Garden Gate Florals and knew immediately that she was the right one to be my wedding florist. Lauren was very friendly and immediately made me feel at ease. I had worried about a florist being able to meet my budget but Lauren assured me that she would work within my budget without a problem. Lauren works out of her home which cuts down on overhead so she is able to work with you to get the best possible flowers for your budget. Lauren kept in contact with me by phone, email, and text and always responded the same day whenever I had a question. She was so nice and helpful and has an amazing eye for colors and flowers. I gave her some photos and she and I talked at length about all of the arrangements and bouquets. The finishing product was breathtaking. I cannot believe she was able to make everything so amazing and beautiful!!!! I received so many compliments from my guests and my vendors on the amazing flowers. The bouquets were amazing!!!! She matched the purples of my wedding party and brought out the depth of the purple while adding greens and differing shades of purple. The end result was perfection!!! I really feel so fortunate that I was able to find such a nice and sweet person who was so helpful and responsive who also designed such amazing bouquets and arrangements! I gave her some materials to cut down on costs and she was able to design this amazing arch for the ceremony with romantic curtains and lovely purple flowers. It was exactly what I was looking for! She was able to take the picture I had in my head and make it into a reality plus make it better than I could have imagined! I would recommend Lauren and Garden Gate Florals for any time I would need flowers. She completely understood the romantic look I wanted and made it happen so perfectly for my wedding. She is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thanks so very much, Rachel...we had a blast working with you and loved being able to be a part of your memories. Many blessings to you and Steven....have a beautiful life.