73 Reviews for Garden Gate Florals

Clean Up (2)
Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
73 Garden Gate Florals Reviews

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals designed several things for my wedding in July 2018, including the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, two tall arrangements in pilsner vases, a sweetheart table garland, and cake flowers. They were all BEAUTIFUL! She truly knows her flowers and has a special eye for design. I was probably not the easiest person to consult with in the sense that I know nothing about flowers and didn't give her much to go off of... however, Lauren was still able to bring my vision to life and create pieces that were better than I could have ever envisioned myself. Plus, she is so kind and truly cares! Thanks for helping to make our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Garden Gate Florals truly exceeded every expectation I had for my wedding flowers. Lauren truly took my hopes and made every piece so much more beautiful than I could’ve imagined.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything about Garden Gate Florals was above and beyond all our expectations. I honestly have zero complaints. Lauren was amazing and so hard working, I had a beautiful giant flower arch and many center pieces and a few other things as well. She gave me the best price possible and everything was beautiful! I wanted some things that were complicated and not once did she says no, she stayed up late and worked hard to figure out how it could be done. I would definitely use Garden Gate Florals again without a question! I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding! Overall I am super happy and thankful for everything they did for us!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lauren’s professionalism kept us on tasc and directed us through the overwhelming job of planning a wedding! Her creativity and skills with flowers created the most beautiful arrangements we could have imagined! Highly recommend Garden Gate Fkorals

Profile Picture Tammi, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Lauren! She was able to work with the budget we had and provide amazing floral arrangements for the Bridal Party and our wedding Arch. I especially loved my bouquet!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Garden Gate Florals. Lauren was absolutely wonderful to work with from design ideas to execution on wedding day. I gave her my budget and color scheme, and she blew me (and all of our guests) away with exquisite beauty. I was so in love and am still swooning over every bouquet and arrangement she designed. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture ANDREA, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lauren will help make your visions become a reality. We met with her, with an idea of what our floral arrangements were going to look like and it all turned out better than we had hoped for! From my bouquet, the trellis piece and even the guys’ boutineers, it all flowed so well together and it was just the final touch we needed to make everything perfect on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had specific color requirements and thoughts on flowers that we wanted. Lauren with Garden Gate Floral worked very closely with us to deliver exactly what we hoped for. She was very helpful throughout the process. On our wedding day, she arrived early to deliver the flowers. The bouquets and boutonnieres were exquisite and exactly what we had envisionioned. Thank you Garden Gate Floral for helping to make our special day so memorable!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I wanted to do something different with my wedding. I wanted fall arrangements instead of the normal wedding colors. I was very specific about what I wanted and then she took my ideas even farther and made it more artistic than I could’ve imagined. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I’m so happy that I chose garden gate florals For my wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lauren was so great throughout the whole process. I know very little about flowers, but I didn't need to because Lauren knew just what I wanted after a brief meeting. It was great and every little detail was perfect! I would recommend Garden Gate Florals to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding turned out absolutely perfect, a huge thanks to Garden Gate Florals! My special day wouldn't have been the same without their expertise!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I only had one inspiration picture for my wedding flowers. Lauren took the idea and my personal style and turned it into a beautiful reality. She was super reasonably priced and easy to work with. I would use her again and recommended her to friends.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/10/17, 1 Review
4.3

I had a great experience with Lauren ordering my bridal bouquet sort of last minute. She worked with me and took the ideas I had and made exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet was gorgeous and she delivered to the hotel with tips for me on how to keep it looking great all day. I would highly recommend her services! Thanks Lauren

Profile Picture Tomiko, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lauren is amazing. My family has used her for both my wedding, my sister's, as well as several friends, and she never disappoints. What I love most about Lauren is she is not afraid to share her opinion with you! Any questions you have about what may or may not look good or should I do this or that, Lauren will give you an honest opinion and I promise you that your wedding day will be the better for it! She is so knowledgeable and every bouquet, table arrangement, and boutonniere, is a work of art! We love Lauren and Garden Gate Florals and can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Callie, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Lauren is amazing at what she does! I went into wedding flowers not knowing what I wanted at all. I first thought about calla lilies and nothing else. Lauren took me to a floral wholesaler so I could actually see what they would end up looking like. I didn't love them like I thought I would. She helped figure out a new plan. She even helped me by pinning flower/bouquet ideas to my Pinterest board. Lauren really understands flowers! The way the move, their attitudes, durability, complementary colors, etc. I found some inspiration for her that was full of fall colors and she more than delivered! They were unique, beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I had a hard time expressing what I wanted, but she figured me out quickly and I loved my flowers. My hair and makeup team said they had never seen bouquets like mine before! We were all so impressed. She will calm your fears, deliver exactly what you discuss, and help guide you through the process. I highly recommend Lauren and her team at Garden Gate Florals! -Nicole

Profile Picture nicole, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lauren is wonderful to work with! She showed me several photos of her work and I was very impressed. She is so sweet and kind! I absolutely loved my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces and the willow for my ceremony!! Everything was simply beautiful! She helped capture the vision of what I wanted while working within my budget for floral! I would highly recommend Lauren and Garden Gate Florals for your wedding. Thank you so much Lauren for being part of our day and putting together the perfect floral accents to our wedding!! You are a gem!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Working with Lauren was great. The flowers I loved weren't in season and she worked with me to find beautiful replacements. My bouquet was gorgeous!

Profile Picture User7299156, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren was amazing from our first meeting to the day of the wedding, especially we me knowing nothing about flowers. All the flowers came out just the way I pictured them too be, also they were so fresh! I love Gardengate Floral!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Garden Gate Florals was an absolute pleasure to work with. Lauren was amazing, and made the process of designing and picking out flowers a breeze. She was very easy to get a hold of for questions, and communication with her was always super pleasant! Lauren designed the perfect look for our wedding, took our vision and made it exactly what my husband and I had imagined!

Profile Picture Jessifa, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a literary theme with vintage elements. Lauren's creativity allowed the floral to complement the centerpieces perfectly. I was very happy with the bouquets; I gave her very little direction but got just what I wanted.

Profile Picture Kate and Stewart, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Garden gate was wonderful! Even when I had a couple last minute color changes in the florals about a month out! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and had guest asking from the moment they walked in if they could take the vases and candleholders home!

Profile Picture alexis, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My wedding flowers were absolutely STUNNING!! I was blown away when I saw everything the day of my wedding! Lauren was very easy to work with and everything we had discussed came to life and more! Without a doubt you can tell the passion and detail Lauren puts into her work is incredible! I had numerous comments from guests that they had never seen so many beautiful flowers at a wedding! Garden Gate Florals comes highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Lauren Walloch puts her heart and soul into her flowers and making the bride happy. If you want to hire someone with a passion for arranging and displaying jaw dropping flowers Garden Gate Florals is where it's at!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren and Garden Gate were absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to make sure the wedding flowers were amazing! In the beginning, I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, and Lauren was able to help convert my style and wedding theme in the perfect flower style for me!

Profile Picture User6095681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren made the flowers of my dreams within my budget. The only request I had was white and green for all my flowers and the extra details Lauren put into my bouquet and table arrangements were more then I could have imagined. I loved everything and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Best flowers and I will definitely use Garden Gate Florals again.

Profile Picture Allyson, 11/13/15, 1 Review