Garden Designs by Kristen Reviews

Garden Designs by Kristen 5
Garden Designs by Kristen 6
Garden Designs by Kristen 7

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

The best in the business!

From the start of wedding planning to the finish, Kristen was absolutely incredible! I was a typical bride, overwhelmed with the endless possibilities of options for my big day. Kristen talked me through each detail to make sure that each and every aspect was beyond perfect for my big day. Kristen even went as far as being in touch with the venue to make sure that everything I had envisioned would be achievable and if not offered different options right away. The flowers exceeded any expectations I had. They were beyond beautiful and lasted well beyond just the day! Kristen was a dream to work with and extremely affordable and accommodating. I have already recommended her services to many other brides and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you for all of your hard work Kristen!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing florist and incredible to work with

Kristen is unmatched! I gave her an idea and she ran with it. She is incredibly talented and do easy to work with with. Does hurt that is is SUPER sweet :)

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Ard · Married on 08/23/2019

Affordable, Knowledgeable, and Accommodating!

I found Kristen through several online searches of florists in my area. She had wonderful reviews, and many saying she is able to work with your budget. From the get go she was super responsive. After my initial email, she worked quickly to get an idea of what I was looking for and sent me an estimate / proposal for my wedding. I wasn't 100% sure what I was looking for, but knew I wanted sunflowers and sent her over some inspiration pictures. I booked her right away based on how affordable her services were! A month or so before the wedding she called me to go over everything she had in the proposal. She was very accommodating and removed some things we no longer needed, and added flowers we decided we wanted during our planning process. I am clueless when it comes to flowers, and Kristen helped me decide what would look nice together, and flowers that were similar to my inspiration photos. A few weeks later, we had to drop off the vases we purchased for the centerpieces to her house. My husband got lost on the way, so I called Kristen to see if she could help us with directions. She was so kind and took my husband's phone number down to help him find her, and then even texted me when he got there to let me know he made it!

The day of the wedding everything was at the venue and set up before either my husband and I arrived on site. Everything was absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets and the centerpieces, down to the cake! I can't thank you enough for making my flower vision come to life!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 8

Allison Hogan · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding flowers

I hired Kristen for our wedding this past weekend and it was easily one of the best decisions we made. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and she exceeded every expectation I had, not to mention she is very responsive and flexible which made me feel incredibly comfortable. 5 stars. Pictures to follow.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/10/2019

Floral dreams come true

Kristen made all of our floral dreams come true at our wedding! She listened to what we wanted and made it come to life perfectly. Her flowers were beautiful and they received many compliments from guests. Her gold moon gate ceremony backdrop was particularly stunning. Kristen also listened to an idea I had about surprising my mother with an arrangement to attach to her wheelchair and my mother loved it! I highly recommend Kristen--she is extremely prompt, professional, and talented!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 9
    Garden Designs by Kristen 10
    Garden Designs by Kristen 11

todd · Married on 07/20/2019

Great and affordable!

Kristen was great! It was very important for us to stay on budget and Kristen was more than willing to work with us! The flowers and centerpieces turned out beautifully. She was really able to capture the look I was going for!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Hamill · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous flowers - incredible service

Kristen provided the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results! Working with Kristen was so easy and stress-free, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding. Thanks Kristen!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 12

Molly Bullard · Married on 07/20/2019

Stress free, creative, and beautiful florals!

Working with Kristen was an absolutely fantastic experience. Communicating with her was a breeze and a joy. Her creative suggestions and expertise brought my vision to life and made the florals for our wedding beyond what I could have imagined. After my first conversation with her I trusted her fully to do our wedding. She allowed us to utilize vases we found that matched our color scheme and came up with great ideas to incorporate other floral arrangements to match. I had a rather specific image in mind for my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets and she executed this perfectly. She was respectful of our budget and helped us find ways to stay within that budget while still achieving the look we wanted.
    Our wedding was during a record heat wave, but at no point did Kristen express concerns about this. I never once worried about my flowers in the heat because Kristen was prepared and took every necessary precaution to make sure they all looked amazing all night.
    I have had multiple people ask me where I got my flowers and comment on how beautifully they were arranged.
    Working with Kristen was totally stress free and added such a unique and personal touch to our wedding. We are so thankful we found her and would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2019

katherine · Married on 07/05/2019

Our wedding dreams came true !

Kristen made all of my wedding dreams become a reality! She was super flexible with pricing and helping me choose which flowers would suit our wants best. Our flowers were some of the prettiest wedding flowers I’ve ever seen!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 13
    Garden Designs by Kristen 14
    Garden Designs by Kristen 15
    Garden Designs by Kristen 16
    Garden Designs by Kristen 17

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

Thank you, you were so easy to work with and thank you for letting me be so creative! I really enjoyed working with you and your flexibility on your vision so we could add some of our unique touches especially to the additions to the sweetheart table.

Linda Bishop · Married on 06/22/2019

Mother of the Bride

Kristen provided gorgeous, fresh flower arrangements for the church, the wedding party, and welcome table. She brought my daughter's vision to life perfectly, was on time, was both personable and professional, and she always responded to our questions promptly. Highly recommend her for any function that needs floral arrangements.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen Valdivia · Married on 06/21/2019

Truly work of art!!!

When I was looking for florists, I was looking for vendors who made beautiful designs, but were also within my budget. Kristen really surpassed my expectations. From the start, she was extremely responsive, going back and forth with me on the different arrangements I needed, and even sending me a pinterest page of flowers that I would like. I met with her in person and she was extremely flexible, always listening, offering her suggestions, and making sure she took down all the details. She was also willing to work within my budget, which I truly appreciated. Come wedding day, she went above and beyond, my guests kept complimenting me on the beautiful flowers!!! They really were a work of art and was delighted seeing how they made my wedding so special. Overall, if you want a florist who knows what she is doing, is friendly, flexible, and responsive... look no more!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Amy Fay · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous work and a pleasure to work with!

Kristen was amazing to work with! I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for and she hit it out of the park! Kristen went above and beyond what I was expecting with everything from the bouquets to the table decorations. Not only was everything gorgeous, her prices where much more reasonable than other vendors I had spoken to. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Lynch · Married on 06/01/2019

Made our floral dreams come true!

One of the elements of planning our wedding that I was most excited for was flowers. I absolutely love fresh flowers, and wanted have a fun, personal and unique bouquets and centerpieces at our wedding. Kristen did the flowers for my sister's wedding which we loved, so my fiancee and I reached out to see if Kristen could work with us, in our budget. From the very first interaction and until the day she dropped off our flowers, Kristen was incredible to work with. She listened to what we were looking for, made recommendations based on our bridesmaids colors and venue, and made sure to incorporate my favorite flowers and antique pitchers we had collected to be part of our theme. Each of the bouquets and boutineers Kristen created was unique, but they all tied together beautifully. I couldn't have been more thrilled with our flowers or working with Kristen - everything totally exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 25
    Garden Designs by Kristen 26
    Garden Designs by Kristen 27

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

Thank you so much, your family is incredible to work with and I am thrilled that you donated all the centerpieces!

Liz · Married on 05/24/2019

Willowdale Wedding

Kristen was the best choice for our wedding. We got married at Willowdale Estate and she did a beautiful job. Right when we met her at her beautiful home, we knew she was the one! She not only did she come up with gorgeous ideas based on my colors, but she worked within our budget and gave fantastic suggestions.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 28
    Garden Designs by Kristen 29
    Garden Designs by Kristen 30
    Garden Designs by Kristen 31
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

We hired Kristen to do the flowers for our wedding at the Ipswich Country Club in May 2019. Kristen was wonderful to work with and was always willing to go the extra mile. We had originally asked Kristen to do flowers for the wedding party only and were planning to make our own centerpieces. About a month and half out we decided to ask Kristen to do the centerpieces as well and she jumped right in and even offered to paint the vases we had bought herself. When Kristen arrived with the flowers on the day of, I was truly blown away by how beautiful they were. From the centerpieces to the bridesmaids bouquets to my bouquet, everything was just above and beyond what I had ever expected. Kristen even brought some extra flowers to arrange in the entry and on our sweetheart table. I can’t recommend Kristen highly enough.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 32
    Garden Designs by Kristen 33
    Garden Designs by Kristen 34
  • Thomas

Thomas Martellone · Married on 12/08/2018

Simply Amazing...Kristen and her work!

Kristen Blais is amazing. Period. She is super flexible, friendly, thoughtful and most importantly, does beautiful work! We called Kristen "late in the game" and she was easily able to accommodate us. Her prices are more than reasonable, and her work is just beautiful. Our guests all were wowed by the flowers and table centerpieces....we were as well! If you want beautifully arranged florals, a thoughtful designer and someone who will work with your ideas, Kristen is absolutely the person to work with. If you are holding your wedding at Willowdale, even better! She knows the venue and will stand and deliver! Loved her!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 35
    Garden Designs by Kristen 36
    Garden Designs by Kristen 37
    Garden Designs by Kristen 38
    Garden Designs by Kristen 39

Tanya · Married on 11/18/2018

Incredible Florist!

Kristen did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding flowers!! She went above and beyond to make sure the flowers and designs were exactly what I wanted and created gorgeous arrangements for the bridal party, ceremony, table center pieces, and so much more. Do not hesitate to hire Kristen for your wedding, you will not regret it! She is extremely affordable and does everything possible to make sure you are overjoyed with the end result!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Katherine Schiavoni · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Kristen did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. She put together beautiful displays, center pieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She was very professional, punctual, and easy to work with. She allowed me to personalize the bouquets and they looked exactly the way I had hoped. The pricing was very reasonable and she was generous in adding on extras to make sure everything looked perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristen was so great to work with! I had a limited budget, and she worked with me to get bouquets, boutineers, corsages, greenery for 14 tables, and other floral arrangements for the wedding! Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Garden Designs by Kristen 40

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristen was amazing! The flowers themselves were absolutely perfect, and Kristen was so friendly and professional. I booked really late, but she got right to work and came up with a masterpiece. She was really aware of the styles and colors I wanted - we went through my Pinterest page together, which I loved - and also put her own spin on it, too. She created beautiful and elegant arrangements for my ceremony, the wedding party, and the reception, plus some extras for my cake. She was mindful of my budget and very open about cost for each option we discussed. I wanted a florist who would listen to what I wanted and then just take care of everything, without needing to check in with me on lots of details, and Kristen filled that role perfectly. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Garden Designs by Kristen 41
    Garden Designs by Kristen 42
    Garden Designs by Kristen 43

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

First, Kristen's passion for her profession is apparent from the moment you meet her. She loves what she does, and it shows in the beautiful designs she creates. We wanted a custom garland for our event, and she brought it to life in the most elegant way. She created such beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, wristlets, corsages, and centerpieces - we received so many compliments on everything she did.

Also, her attention to detail is off the charts. I mentioned to Kristen that I had leftover lace that I'd had removed from my dress, and she used that lace on my bouquets, our centerpiece vases, and even the flower girl basket. She also gave samples of the lace to our wedding coordinator, who was then able to match it with other details on our day. Walking into our reception room and seeing all of these perfectly corresponding pieces took my breath away, and that's all thanks to Kristen's great ideas and follow through.

If you are lucky enough to work with Kristen, you will have moments on your big day where you are just in awe of how much she thought of and added to your wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

One of the best decisions I made was choosing to work with Kristen. She is responsive, creative, and loves what she does. She went well beyond helping us with our incredible flowers; she suggested table cloth ideas (which I immediately went with and loved), had inside tips about our venue, and even had the amazing idea to use extra lace for my dress in the centerpieces. She added SO much to our day and I truly can't thank her enough.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2017

The flowers that Kristen put together for my wedding day left me in awe. They were absolutely beautiful and were everything that I could have hoped for and more. This lady is so incredibly talented (and also super sweet). My husband and I took the leftover flowers from the reception with us on our honeymoon because these beautiful arrangements needed to be treasured for as long as possible. I also dried out my bouquet so I can keep it forever. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything, Kristen!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Garden Designs by Kristen 44
    Garden Designs by Kristen 45

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

From one sweetie to another, thank you for allowing me creativity for all your flowers!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristen was so easy and great to work with Her flowers truly made our day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Margaret · Married on 09/16/2017

Kristen was amazing!! Honestly I selected her because she was within my pretty tight budget, and she totally exceeded my expectations. We worked together mostly via email before the big day, and she did a great job helping me narrow down my somewhat scattered vision. She's very experienced and can work with many different vibes. I was a little anxious because most of the photos of her work on here are of tighter/more formal looking arrangements and bouquets and I was going for a messier, more organic vibe. She was very confident/assuring throughout the design process and totally knocked it out of the park! She also made things work that I didn't think were possible -for instance our welcome sign easel and frame were extremely flimsy so a few days before the wedding I wrote to say to leave off the flowers on it, yet somehow she totally made it work! She doesn't do a ton of weddings each weekend, so I trusted her team to get things where they needed to be on time and with great attention to detail and they totally pulled it off! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017