Garden Designs by Kristen Reviews

Garden Designs by Kristen 7
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/10/2019

Floral dreams come true

Kristen made all of our floral dreams come true at our wedding! She listened to what we wanted and made it come to life perfectly. Her flowers were beautiful and they received many compliments from guests. Her gold moon gate ceremony backdrop was particularly stunning. Kristen also listened to an idea I had about surprising my mother with an arrangement to attach to her wheelchair and my mother loved it! I highly recommend Kristen--she is extremely prompt, professional, and talented!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 13
    Garden Designs by Kristen 14
    Garden Designs by Kristen 15

todd · Married on 07/20/2019

Great and affordable!

Kristen was great! It was very important for us to stay on budget and Kristen was more than willing to work with us! The flowers and centerpieces turned out beautifully. She was really able to capture the look I was going for!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Hamill · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous flowers - incredible service

Kristen provided the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results! Working with Kristen was so easy and stress-free, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding. Thanks Kristen!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 16

Linda Bishop · Married on 06/22/2019

Mother of the Bride

Kristen provided gorgeous, fresh flower arrangements for the church, the wedding party, and welcome table. She brought my daughter's vision to life perfectly, was on time, was both personable and professional, and she always responded to our questions promptly. Highly recommend her for any function that needs floral arrangements.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen Valdivia · Married on 06/21/2019

Truly work of art!!!

When I was looking for florists, I was looking for vendors who made beautiful designs, but were also within my budget. Kristen really surpassed my expectations. From the start, she was extremely responsive, going back and forth with me on the different arrangements I needed, and even sending me a pinterest page of flowers that I would like. I met with her in person and she was extremely flexible, always listening, offering her suggestions, and making sure she took down all the details. She was also willing to work within my budget, which I truly appreciated. Come wedding day, she went above and beyond, my guests kept complimenting me on the beautiful flowers!!! They really were a work of art and was delighted seeing how they made my wedding so special. Overall, if you want a florist who knows what she is doing, is friendly, flexible, and responsive... look no more!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Amy Fay · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous work and a pleasure to work with!

Kristen was amazing to work with! I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for and she hit it out of the park! Kristen went above and beyond what I was expecting with everything from the bouquets to the table decorations. Not only was everything gorgeous, her prices where much more reasonable than other vendors I had spoken to. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Hilary Lynch · Married on 06/01/2019

Made our floral dreams come true!

One of the elements of planning our wedding that I was most excited for was flowers. I absolutely love fresh flowers, and wanted have a fun, personal and unique bouquets and centerpieces at our wedding. Kristen did the flowers for my sister's wedding which we loved, so my fiancee and I reached out to see if Kristen could work with us, in our budget. From the very first interaction and until the day she dropped off our flowers, Kristen was incredible to work with. She listened to what we were looking for, made recommendations based on our bridesmaids colors and venue, and made sure to incorporate my favorite flowers and antique pitchers we had collected to be part of our theme. Each of the bouquets and boutineers Kristen created was unique, but they all tied together beautifully. I couldn't have been more thrilled with our flowers or working with Kristen - everything totally exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 24
    Garden Designs by Kristen 25
    Garden Designs by Kristen 26

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

Thank you so much, your family is incredible to work with and I am thrilled that you donated all the centerpieces!

Liz · Married on 05/24/2019

Willowdale Wedding

Kristen was the best choice for our wedding. We got married at Willowdale Estate and she did a beautiful job. Right when we met her at her beautiful home, we knew she was the one! She not only did she come up with gorgeous ideas based on my colors, but she worked within our budget and gave fantastic suggestions.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 27
    Garden Designs by Kristen 28
    Garden Designs by Kristen 29
    Garden Designs by Kristen 30
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

We hired Kristen to do the flowers for our wedding at the Ipswich Country Club in May 2019. Kristen was wonderful to work with and was always willing to go the extra mile. We had originally asked Kristen to do flowers for the wedding party only and were planning to make our own centerpieces. About a month and half out we decided to ask Kristen to do the centerpieces as well and she jumped right in and even offered to paint the vases we had bought herself. When Kristen arrived with the flowers on the day of, I was truly blown away by how beautiful they were. From the centerpieces to the bridesmaids bouquets to my bouquet, everything was just above and beyond what I had ever expected. Kristen even brought some extra flowers to arrange in the entry and on our sweetheart table. I can’t recommend Kristen highly enough.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 31
    Garden Designs by Kristen 32
    Garden Designs by Kristen 33
  • Thomas

Thomas Martellone · Married on 12/08/2018

Simply Amazing...Kristen and her work!

Kristen Blais is amazing. Period. She is super flexible, friendly, thoughtful and most importantly, does beautiful work! We called Kristen "late in the game" and she was easily able to accommodate us. Her prices are more than reasonable, and her work is just beautiful. Our guests all were wowed by the flowers and table centerpieces....we were as well! If you want beautifully arranged florals, a thoughtful designer and someone who will work with your ideas, Kristen is absolutely the person to work with. If you are holding your wedding at Willowdale, even better! She knows the venue and will stand and deliver! Loved her!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Garden Designs by Kristen 34
    Garden Designs by Kristen 35
    Garden Designs by Kristen 36
    Garden Designs by Kristen 37
    Garden Designs by Kristen 38

Tanya · Married on 11/18/2018

Incredible Florist!

Kristen did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding flowers!! She went above and beyond to make sure the flowers and designs were exactly what I wanted and created gorgeous arrangements for the bridal party, ceremony, table center pieces, and so much more. Do not hesitate to hire Kristen for your wedding, you will not regret it! She is extremely affordable and does everything possible to make sure you are overjoyed with the end result!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Katherine Schiavoni · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Kristen did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. She put together beautiful displays, center pieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She was very professional, punctual, and easy to work with. She allowed me to personalize the bouquets and they looked exactly the way I had hoped. The pricing was very reasonable and she was generous in adding on extras to make sure everything looked perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristen was so great to work with! I had a limited budget, and she worked with me to get bouquets, boutineers, corsages, greenery for 14 tables, and other floral arrangements for the wedding! Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Garden Designs by Kristen 39

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristen was amazing! The flowers themselves were absolutely perfect, and Kristen was so friendly and professional. I booked really late, but she got right to work and came up with a masterpiece. She was really aware of the styles and colors I wanted - we went through my Pinterest page together, which I loved - and also put her own spin on it, too. She created beautiful and elegant arrangements for my ceremony, the wedding party, and the reception, plus some extras for my cake. She was mindful of my budget and very open about cost for each option we discussed. I wanted a florist who would listen to what I wanted and then just take care of everything, without needing to check in with me on lots of details, and Kristen filled that role perfectly. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Garden Designs by Kristen 40
    Garden Designs by Kristen 41
    Garden Designs by Kristen 42

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

First, Kristen's passion for her profession is apparent from the moment you meet her. She loves what she does, and it shows in the beautiful designs she creates. We wanted a custom garland for our event, and she brought it to life in the most elegant way. She created such beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, wristlets, corsages, and centerpieces - we received so many compliments on everything she did.

Also, her attention to detail is off the charts. I mentioned to Kristen that I had leftover lace that I'd had removed from my dress, and she used that lace on my bouquets, our centerpiece vases, and even the flower girl basket. She also gave samples of the lace to our wedding coordinator, who was then able to match it with other details on our day. Walking into our reception room and seeing all of these perfectly corresponding pieces took my breath away, and that's all thanks to Kristen's great ideas and follow through.

If you are lucky enough to work with Kristen, you will have moments on your big day where you are just in awe of how much she thought of and added to your wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

One of the best decisions I made was choosing to work with Kristen. She is responsive, creative, and loves what she does. She went well beyond helping us with our incredible flowers; she suggested table cloth ideas (which I immediately went with and loved), had inside tips about our venue, and even had the amazing idea to use extra lace for my dress in the centerpieces. She added SO much to our day and I truly can't thank her enough.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2017

The flowers that Kristen put together for my wedding day left me in awe. They were absolutely beautiful and were everything that I could have hoped for and more. This lady is so incredibly talented (and also super sweet). My husband and I took the leftover flowers from the reception with us on our honeymoon because these beautiful arrangements needed to be treasured for as long as possible. I also dried out my bouquet so I can keep it forever. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything, Kristen!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Garden Designs by Kristen 43
    Garden Designs by Kristen 44

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

From one sweetie to another, thank you for allowing me creativity for all your flowers!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristen was so easy and great to work with Her flowers truly made our day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Margaret · Married on 09/16/2017

Kristen was amazing!! Honestly I selected her because she was within my pretty tight budget, and she totally exceeded my expectations. We worked together mostly via email before the big day, and she did a great job helping me narrow down my somewhat scattered vision. She's very experienced and can work with many different vibes. I was a little anxious because most of the photos of her work on here are of tighter/more formal looking arrangements and bouquets and I was going for a messier, more organic vibe. She was very confident/assuring throughout the design process and totally knocked it out of the park! She also made things work that I didn't think were possible -for instance our welcome sign easel and frame were extremely flimsy so a few days before the wedding I wrote to say to leave off the flowers on it, yet somehow she totally made it work! She doesn't do a ton of weddings each weekend, so I trusted her team to get things where they needed to be on time and with great attention to detail and they totally pulled it off! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Emily · Married on 09/10/2017

Kristen is incredible! Her work is absolutely stunning and she is a delight to work with. She is warm, friendly, and genuinely cares about giving you exactly what you want. I was amazed at how she made the vision in my head come to life and then even further exceed expectations, all while staying within my budget. Everyone who attended the wedding, my bridesmaids, the other vendors, and anyone who has seen photos from my wedding have raved at how gorgeous the flowers were. Kristen was helpful in guiding me through the process, providing ideas and resources, and I felt comfortable leaving some decisions to her, given her expertise. I cannot say enough positive things about Kristen and her business. Professional, personable, easy to communicate with, and affordable. The flowers were one of my favorite things about my wedding and compared to many floral shops, I feel you're getting more for your money, both in quantity and quality. I highly recommend Kristen and will tell every future bride I know about her.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kate · Married on 08/04/2017

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Kristen was by far one of my favorite vendors. I remember the day of my wedding repeating over and over again how beautiful the flowers were. Kristen listened to exactly what I had in mind in terms of color and style and then delivered on this and then some. Prices were reasonable and she was flexible to allow me to make some last minute changes. I can't say any negative things about this vendor. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Garden Designs by Kristen 45
    Garden Designs by Kristen 46

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Kristen. Not only was she kind and easy to work with, but her flower arrangements far surpassed my greatest hopes and truly made an impact on all of our guests. I would highly highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Pamela · Married on 07/28/2017

After searching the internet, contacting several other vendors, and receiving a few proposals for the flower arrangements for my daughter’s wedding, I read a number of very positive reviews of Garden Designs by Kristen written by brides whom had recently used her for their wedding flowers. Soon after, I met with her. Kristen was a pleasure to talk with and she listened carefully to my flower preferences and style ideas while she made thoughtful suggestions. Kristen seemed very organized and she was willing to work within our budget. In addition, she answered emails promptly, provided photos of her floral designs, and sent me a detailed proposal within a few days. Also, several months before the wedding, Kristen met with my daughter and I again to go over everything and she left us feeling comfortable and confident in her work. In the end, we were thrilled with the absolutely gorgeous flowers Kristen designed for Sarah’s midsummer wedding! Everything from the stunning bridal bouquet and ten lovely, complimentary bouquets for the bridesmaids to the buttonaires, mother’s flowers, ceremony decorations, and reception centerpieces were all beautiful and reflected the colors and style that we had hoped for. And, we got many compliments from our guests on the flowers! We would highly recommend you consider Garden Designs by Kristen for your wedding floral arrangements!

Sent on 09/11/2017

nisha · Married on 06/17/2017

My favorite vendor hands down. Every detail was PERFECT based on our dozens of photos, conversations, and floral vision changes. Worked with me on price, even helping my find shortcuts. Can't recommend enough.

Sent on 07/07/2017