Garden Designs by Kristen Reviews

Garden Designs by Kristen 6
Garden Designs by Kristen 7

Tanya · Married on 11/18/2018

Incredible Florist!

Kristen did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding flowers!! She went above and beyond to make sure the flowers and designs were exactly what I wanted and created gorgeous arrangements for the bridal party, ceremony, table center pieces, and so much more. Do not hesitate to hire Kristen for your wedding, you will not regret it! She is extremely affordable and does everything possible to make sure you are overjoyed with the end result!

Katherine Schiavoni · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Kristen did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. She put together beautiful displays, center pieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She was very professional, punctual, and easy to work with. She allowed me to personalize the bouquets and they looked exactly the way I had hoped. The pricing was very reasonable and she was generous in adding on extras to make sure everything looked perfect.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristen was so great to work with! I had a limited budget, and she worked with me to get bouquets, boutineers, corsages, greenery for 14 tables, and other floral arrangements for the wedding! Everything was so beautiful!

Garden Designs by Kristen 10

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristen was amazing! The flowers themselves were absolutely perfect, and Kristen was so friendly and professional. I booked really late, but she got right to work and came up with a masterpiece. She was really aware of the styles and colors I wanted - we went through my Pinterest page together, which I loved - and also put her own spin on it, too. She created beautiful and elegant arrangements for my ceremony, the wedding party, and the reception, plus some extras for my cake. She was mindful of my budget and very open about cost for each option we discussed. I wanted a florist who would listen to what I wanted and then just take care of everything, without needing to check in with me on lots of details, and Kristen filled that role perfectly. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Garden Designs by Kristen 11
    Garden Designs by Kristen 12
    Garden Designs by Kristen 13

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

First, Kristen's passion for her profession is apparent from the moment you meet her. She loves what she does, and it shows in the beautiful designs she creates. We wanted a custom garland for our event, and she brought it to life in the most elegant way. She created such beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, wristlets, corsages, and centerpieces - we received so many compliments on everything she did.

Also, her attention to detail is off the charts. I mentioned to Kristen that I had leftover lace that I'd had removed from my dress, and she used that lace on my bouquets, our centerpiece vases, and even the flower girl basket. She also gave samples of the lace to our wedding coordinator, who was then able to match it with other details on our day. Walking into our reception room and seeing all of these perfectly corresponding pieces took my breath away, and that's all thanks to Kristen's great ideas and follow through.

If you are lucky enough to work with Kristen, you will have moments on your big day where you are just in awe of how much she thought of and added to your wedding.

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

One of the best decisions I made was choosing to work with Kristen. She is responsive, creative, and loves what she does. She went well beyond helping us with our incredible flowers; she suggested table cloth ideas (which I immediately went with and loved), had inside tips about our venue, and even had the amazing idea to use extra lace for my dress in the centerpieces. She added SO much to our day and I truly can't thank her enough.

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristen was so easy and great to work with Her flowers truly made our day so beautiful and special!

Margaret · Married on 09/16/2017

Kristen was amazing!! Honestly I selected her because she was within my pretty tight budget, and she totally exceeded my expectations. We worked together mostly via email before the big day, and she did a great job helping me narrow down my somewhat scattered vision. She's very experienced and can work with many different vibes. I was a little anxious because most of the photos of her work on here are of tighter/more formal looking arrangements and bouquets and I was going for a messier, more organic vibe. She was very confident/assuring throughout the design process and totally knocked it out of the park! She also made things work that I didn't think were possible -for instance our welcome sign easel and frame were extremely flimsy so a few days before the wedding I wrote to say to leave off the flowers on it, yet somehow she totally made it work! She doesn't do a ton of weddings each weekend, so I trusted her team to get things where they needed to be on time and with great attention to detail and they totally pulled it off! Highly recommend!!!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2017

Kristen is incredible! Her work is absolutely stunning and she is a delight to work with. She is warm, friendly, and genuinely cares about giving you exactly what you want. I was amazed at how she made the vision in my head come to life and then even further exceed expectations, all while staying within my budget. Everyone who attended the wedding, my bridesmaids, the other vendors, and anyone who has seen photos from my wedding have raved at how gorgeous the flowers were. Kristen was helpful in guiding me through the process, providing ideas and resources, and I felt comfortable leaving some decisions to her, given her expertise. I cannot say enough positive things about Kristen and her business. Professional, personable, easy to communicate with, and affordable. The flowers were one of my favorite things about my wedding and compared to many floral shops, I feel you're getting more for your money, both in quantity and quality. I highly recommend Kristen and will tell every future bride I know about her.

Kate · Married on 08/04/2017

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Kristen was by far one of my favorite vendors. I remember the day of my wedding repeating over and over again how beautiful the flowers were. Kristen listened to exactly what I had in mind in terms of color and style and then delivered on this and then some. Prices were reasonable and she was flexible to allow me to make some last minute changes. I can't say any negative things about this vendor. You will not be disappointed!

Garden Designs by Kristen 14
    Garden Designs by Kristen 15

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Kristen. Not only was she kind and easy to work with, but her flower arrangements far surpassed my greatest hopes and truly made an impact on all of our guests. I would highly highly recommend her.

Pamela · Married on 07/28/2017

After searching the internet, contacting several other vendors, and receiving a few proposals for the flower arrangements for my daughter’s wedding, I read a number of very positive reviews of Garden Designs by Kristen written by brides whom had recently used her for their wedding flowers. Soon after, I met with her. Kristen was a pleasure to talk with and she listened carefully to my flower preferences and style ideas while she made thoughtful suggestions. Kristen seemed very organized and she was willing to work within our budget. In addition, she answered emails promptly, provided photos of her floral designs, and sent me a detailed proposal within a few days. Also, several months before the wedding, Kristen met with my daughter and I again to go over everything and she left us feeling comfortable and confident in her work. In the end, we were thrilled with the absolutely gorgeous flowers Kristen designed for Sarah’s midsummer wedding! Everything from the stunning bridal bouquet and ten lovely, complimentary bouquets for the bridesmaids to the buttonaires, mother’s flowers, ceremony decorations, and reception centerpieces were all beautiful and reflected the colors and style that we had hoped for. And, we got many compliments from our guests on the flowers! We would highly recommend you consider Garden Designs by Kristen for your wedding floral arrangements!

nisha · Married on 06/17/2017

My favorite vendor hands down. Every detail was PERFECT based on our dozens of photos, conversations, and floral vision changes. Worked with me on price, even helping my find shortcuts. Can't recommend enough.

Emma · Married on 05/27/2017

Kristen was a dream to work with for our wedding. She understood our wishes and our budget, and created BEAUTIFUL centerpieces and bouquets that reflected everything we wanted. Many of the florists we originally contacted were inflexible and made us feel like it would be impossible to work with our budget, but Kristen just got it. And her creativity was so impressive. We were incredibly satisfied. DEFINITELY work with her if you can!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristen was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive, had some great ideas, and her work is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have been any happier with the flower arrangements she did at my wedding! I would absolutely recommend Kristen as a florist to anyone!

Laura · Married on 04/23/2017

I can't believe how patient Kristen was with me. I must have changed my floral design at least four times, but each time she was right there with me, assisting with helpful ideas and sharing her enthusiasm with me, The final product was perfect beyond my wildest dreams! The flowers really set the tone for the day and gave a graceful ambience to the venue that made everything just right. Kristen was so easy to work with, her prices were really fair, and her designs were amazing. I would highly recommend working with her.

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Kristen was one of the best parts of my wedding. She took into consideration all of my ideas and thoughts on my look and went above and beyond to create the floral arrangements and bouquets of my dreams. She kept me at ease during the entire process and sent me sneak peaks as she was arranging that were absolutely a dream come true! I cannot recommend Kristen enough!

Stefanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Kristen did a beautiful job with the three bouquets I ordered and bud/medium vases for my centerpieces. I really appreciated how responsive and encouraging she was with my ideas and really took the vision I had and brought it to life. She is so sweet and easy to work with - she also had two pillars we rented from her for the ceremony and she covered them in eucalyptus, which made a really beautiful wintery/earthy look. I love flowers and this was an important part of the day for me and Kristen really brought everything together just the way I wanted.

Emily · Married on 10/23/2016

Kristen was amazing. She was warm and funny and really understood exactly what we wanted. She took our vision and ran with it, and absolutely delivered! I'm obsessed with how our flowers came out and got so many comments on how beautiful they were! Definitely meet with her - you won't regret it!

Kathy · Married on 10/15/2016

I chose Garden Designs by Kristen for my October 2016 wedding and am so happy I did!

Kristen was the only designer that I met with. I felt very comfortable when we met and felt that she listened to what I liked and didn't like. It was clear to me that she is very knowledgeable about flowers, greens and plants. I told her what my budget was. I know some people like to keep their budget close to the vest but I wanted her to be able to accurately provide me with what could be done for the amount. I really like the ideas that she had and what we came up with together. We were in touch a few times after our meeting to finalize details.

The day of the wedding she was on time with the drop offs. My bouquet was just what I wanted--stunning. The boutonnieres and corsages were good sizes and lasted the entire event. It can be difficult to describe the feeling that you want your wedding to convey and how the flowers will add to that feeling---I wanted classy and festive but not typical (if that makes sense). Kristen NAILED it. The reception dining room was magazine worthy. I peaked in the room before anyone went in and it was breathtaking. There were swags on the fireplaces with plenty of greenery and harvest fruits and vegetables. The tables had beautiful centerpieces---so beautiful that my aunts took them without even asking me if I had anything planned for them! Two guests at the wedding specifically told me while we were at the reception they thought the flowers and decorations were beautiful-- it stuck out in my mind b/c what guests really focus on the flowers at a wedding-- it's usually just the bride!

Without hesitation, I recommend Garden Designs by Kristen for a wedding or another event. She was professional, her design skills were top notch and the flowers/plants used were high quality and fresh.

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

As I was not doing formal flower arrangements for my wedding, I needed someone willing to put together just bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Kristen responded with in an hour of my initial email, and was able to accommodate my needs with a very quick turnaround. The price was extremely fair, and most importantly, the quality was amazing. She worked with my favorite flowers and made sure I was happy with the color scheme. The bouquets were incredibly fresh, and adorned with fresh herbs (which I requested), so the smell was beautiful. It's been two days, and my bouquet still looks terrific.

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

Kristen came highly recommended by our wedding venue and we were so happy with her communication and the final result! I provided Kristen with a couple of inspiration photos and she did an awesome job of creating a unique mix of the inspirations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and added such an elegant touch to our cocktail hour and reception. Price was very affordable and we also highly recommend her!!

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Kristen is absolutely amazing. Her and I planned my flowers purely through email....which I know can be stressful without talking to or seeing someone in the wedding planning process. She was always quick to respond by email. The flowers were absolutely amazing, my bouquet was beautiful with tons of flowers (but wasn't "over the top"), it was just perfect. The flowers she picked were gorgeous. I did not have her do centerpieces, as I thought I would save money by making my own.....I was so wrong.. Making your own centerpieces is incredibly stressful, and the price can add up fast. if you can have Kristen do them I would go back and do that! Her prices were super affordable. She is also great with confirming with you a couple weeks before the wedding and then the week of.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

Sara, Thank you for sharing that great advice about DIY brides. I have worked with many and the outcome is never successful. The bouquets don't match the centerpieces done by the bride or bridal party and can be a huge disconnect to the theme and the look of the room. Always share your budget with the florist most will work with you on ideas to re-purpose and save money with a beautiful and stress free outcome!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

Kristen is the sweetest and her work is aboslutely amazing!! She is extremely reliable and works very closely with you to make your day exactly like you would like ! All of our flowers in our wedding day were beautiful.