Garden City Floral Reviews

Garden City Floral 5
Garden City Floral 6
Garden City Floral 7

Meri DeMarois · Married on 01/19/2019

Great attention to detail, and such kind people to work with

Danni and the GCF floral team knocked our wedding flowers out of the park. They took our vintage-inspired event at Heritage Hall at Fort Missoula in the middle of January and made it complete magic. They did a fantastic job at listening to our ideas and executing them to their fullest potential. We love how kind the when staff is and how hard they worked to make everything look incredible. Highly recommend this local florist for weddings, and now also for future floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Garden City Floral 8
    Garden City Floral 9
    Garden City Floral 10
    Garden City Floral 11
    Garden City Floral 12
    Garden City Floral 13

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so honored to be part of your special day!! Danni at Garden City Floral

Laurie · Married on 09/08/2018

Garden City did an amazing job from start to finish! I gave them complete control and said these are the colors I want, and they nailed it! Thank you Dani and Jane!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Garden City Floral's reply:

Aww...thank you so much, Laurie! You are an absolute delight and we were so honored to be part of the big day!
    Jane

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

Garden City Floral did the flowers for our wedding and they blew us away! They flowers were so detailed and had everyone talking all night. They were easy to work with, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to do everyone's flowers!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor. You and your family were so much fun to work with and we were honored to be a part of your big day!
    Jane

Betsy · Married on 07/13/2018

My flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They really understood my vision for my wedding and everything was executed flawlessly.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you, Betsy! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!!
    Danni
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 06/01/2018

Garden City did such a beautiful job on my weddings flowers! They were fresh, smelled great and the wonderful ladies even delivered them! The table arrangements received tons of compliments from my guests and I was able to even dry a few of my flowers and frame them, so I never forget my wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be part of your special day and we wish you all the best!!
    Garden City Floral & Gifts

Jenna · Married on 04/27/2018

I used Danni and the crew at Garden City for my April wedding. Not only did they make beautiful bouquets, but helped me realize my vision of a "modern wreath" that was the centerpiece of our ceremony. It was stunning (and Danni created the entire thing using a hula hoop as the base!). All around GREAT

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Garden City Floral 14
    Garden City Floral 15
    Garden City Floral 16

Thanks so much Jenna...
    It was a pleasure working with you for your special day!

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

The flowers at my wedding were flawless!!! I wasn't sure what I wanted so I gave Jane the colors of my wedding and some basic guidelines. The team at Garden City did the rest and I was stunned by how perfect my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces were. Each piece was beautiful- the colors were spot on, the arrangements were unique, and the overall look felt like it was specifically catered to my taste and the look of my wedding. I got married in Spokane so some extra coordination and travel was required-- the staff at Garden City was extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. I would recommend them for any wedding. They have done several other weddings in my family and each time they are spot on!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! It was such a privilege to be a part of your big day and you and your mom were a joy to work with.

Karen · Married on 05/27/2017

Garden City Floral designed and created all the wedding party bouquets and boutineers for my daughters wedding. In addition they created and designed the arrangements for the ceremony and the reception venue. Everything was magnificent and the customer service was outstanding. They will be my "go to" shop for all my flower needs in the future.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Karen. Your daughter's color choices made the wedding flowers really fun to put together and you both were so enjoyable to work with. Thanks again for choosing Garden City Floral!

Vicki L. · Married on 09/10/2016

Getting ready for a wedding can be very stressful unless you have just the right people to help you get it done. We called upon Garden City Floral & Gifts to design our flowers. Two weeks before the wedding we met with Jane DeMarois at the floral shop. We had no idea of what flowers to use only the colors we wanted! Jane took charge and we were on a roll. We had my bouquet, the head pieces for the girls right down to the petals in the basket decided in no time at all. I highly recommend Garden City Floral & Gifts. Jane and her designers created such a beautiful look for our day and in our budget too! Thanks Garden City Floral & Gifts. Cornelia Houk

Sent on 03/23/2017

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Connie! It was a pleasure to work with you and we were honored to be a part of your special day.

Kaitlin · Married on 09/09/2016

It was great working with Garden City Floral. They played a huge role in my wedding because I was unsure of what I wanted. They had so many wonderful ideas and examples, the process was easy and enjoyable. I was extremely pleased with the end result. My flowers were unique, beautiful, and complemented the Montana scenery.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Garden City Floral's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlin! Your wedding was one of the most fun weddings we have done because it was so unique and personal.

Jenna · Married on 06/18/2016

I loved my flowers so much! Garden City Floral is such a professional Floral shop, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. All you have to do is walk into their store and know that you are in a slice of heaven on earth!

Sent on 04/20/2017