Gandy Photographers Reviews

29 | Valdosta, GA

29 Reviews for Gandy Photographers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christina · Married on 04/01/2017

Jeff and Julie photographed my wedding this April and they did a PHENOMENAL job. People are still talking about the photos. Every single photo looks like it can be in a magazine! I cannot be more grateful to have chosen them. Nearly every picture shows emotion and what it was like in the moment. What a talented team!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Jeff and Julie we're great to work with on our wedding day! It was really nice having them both there to make sure each picture looked good and you can tell they really have an eye for what they're doing. I am anxiously waiting for our pictures now!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Taylor · Married on 12/19/2015

Jeff & Julie Gandy are the best photographers I have ever worked with, gifted us with beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day, and helped make our wedding day even more than we asked of them. I would recommend Gandy Photographers to anyone who, like me, considers your photographer the most important wedding vendor you will hire. Thank you, Jeff and Julie - we appreciate you so much!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Katie · Married on 03/28/2015

The best photographers! So glad I chose Gandy to capture our special day. They are excellent to work with; it is like hanging out with old friends. Our pictures turned out just as I imagined, and better. I am extremely picky about the quality of photography as I have some experience with photography. These guys are worth every penny. Their photos tell the story from beginning to end of the most important day of our lives. I highly recommend Gandy Photographers to anyone for any event for timeless, classic photos!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 11/22/2014

Absolutely loved working with Gandy!! Extremely nice and great to work with. Easy going and professional!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2014

I cannot find the words to adequately express how completely happy I am with the outcome of our wedding pictures. The Gandys captured perfectly every detail and every emotion of our special day. The photographs are truly works of art. Not only are there pictures spectacular, the couple was professional, yet personable so that you felt comfortable to be yourself. They always answered my emails promptly, were on time and went above and beyond to ensure that they got all of the pictures that we asked for. It only took a little over a month to get our pictures back after our wedding day, and that was also in the rush of Christmas. The whole experience of working with Gandy Photographers has been phenomenal and I will definitely be using them again!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Jackylene · Married on 09/27/2014

The Gandys are absolutely world-class photographers and people! They have a keen eye to frame beautiful, artistic shots and did a wonderful job of capturing pictures full of emotion. Anyone can tell that they have a strong passion for their work. I've received dozens and dozens of compliments on our engagement and wedding photos.

We got married in Peachtree City, GA and we booked Julie and Jeff about 10 months before our September 2014 wedding. They were super responsive with us before the wedding and they were always extremely patient with us. Their attitudes made working with them really easy and fun! They were able to customize a photography package to fit our budget.

In May, Julie shot our engagement pictures in Piedmont Park. She got to the park early to set up and scope the area for great shots. By the time we got there, she had a good idea of all the pictures she wanted to take to make for a wonderful shoot! My husband and I were worried that we would look awkward posing in so many photos, but Julie did a really great job of making us feel comfortable. She even smoothed out my hair and jewelry for some of the photos, which was so sweet. Jeff edited the pictures within a few weeks, so we got to get an idea of what our wedding pictures would look like far in advance!

Jeff and Julie were an awesome team for our wedding. We had two weddings (Indian and American), and they showed up early for both. They worked incredibly hard for those two days and did an amazing job to never miss a second of the action. Julie worked a lot with me on posing and making us feel comfortable, while Jeff managed more technical things like the lighting. The day after our wedding, we had a fun newlywed session. It gave us a chance to relax and get some beautiful portraits after the wedding madness.

I recommend the Gandys to all of my recently-engaged friends. Of all the wedding vendors I worked with, the Gandys were my favorite!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

I can't adequately express how truly amazing this husband-wife duo is! Our pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS and so creative. During the planning process, any phone call/ email received a prompt response. One of the most helpful aspects of our correspondence leading up to the wedding is that I was able to explain some particular aspects of my family dynamics (to put it nicely). After being made aware of the situation, Julie was able to beautifully orchestrate the schedule for my wedding day so as to avoid any potential drama. My husband and I were incredibly impressed with how they handled our wedding day. Julie and Jeff were never in the way, always where they needed to be, early, and incredibly attentive. I told them a few shots I absolutely wanted to have, and they made sure to get them. They were also faster than I expected in sending us our pictures after the wedding. Overall, they were a dream to work with and I would 100% choose them again. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/19/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Simply AMAZING! Jeff and Julie get some of the most creative shots and the quality of their photography is awesome! They are the nicest people to work with! I'm so glad that we chose Gandy Photography for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

We are very very happy with our photos! Thank you both so Much for working to capture every moment of our big day!! We will cherish these forever!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Shelley · Married on 05/11/2013

Gandy Photographers made my wedding day so incredibly special. They captured every single moment! They are extremely professional, creative, and so easy to work with. I would recommend them to any bride in the market for an excellent photographer!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Laura · Married on 03/23/2013

Jeff and Julie did an incredible job with our wedding and we lucked up being able to book them because they are so popular. They were able to capture every little detail and the candids rocked. They were able to always get the perfect shot. Such a great couple to work with and I am having a very very difficult time selecting pictures from all the awesome ones that they captured. My husband and I are very happy that we were able to book them and are so impressed with the pictures!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jill · Married on 02/23/2013

Julie and Jeff were amazing to work with! They were very nice and down to earth and really listened to what my husband and I wanted in both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. They were always willing to work with our schedule and were such a blessing on the wedding day. They captured the most amazing shots of my husband and I and also of our guests really enjoying themselves. Julie and Jeff have a great talent of capturing those candid, un-posed and raw emotion moments that make the day so special. They blended into the background and were not in your face taking pictures yet were able to capture every moment. Our guests complimented their professionalism and now, their incredible talent. The wedding pictures were posted online for proofing less than one month after the wedding. We will always be able to look back at our wedding pictures and remember exactly how we felt and how amazing the day was. My husband and I are so grateful for them!

Sent on 03/28/2013

I would recommend Gandy Photographers to everyone. My fiance, now husband, had been through bad experiences in the past with wedding photographers and was very skeptical when it came to our wedding. My concern was that I didn't want to hire a photographer who would take pictures that looked like something any other guest would take. Well, Jeff and Julie were incredible. Not only are they so talented as photographers and artists, but they are the nicest and most professional people. They put everyone at ease and were so fun to take pictures with. For days after the wedding, my husband, the once skeptic, even kept remarking about how much he liked them and how happy he was that we found them for our wedding. I would recommend them for any wedding, engagement session, portrait session, etc. They were everything we were looking for and more!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Angela · Married on 12/15/2012

The husband wife team were fantastic!! They made my daughters wedding more relaxing for me. They covered everything! No worries for me and from a mother of the bride that's saying a lot!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2012

Jeff and Julie were absolutely wonderful to work with! They met with us multiple times prior to the wedding to make sure we would get everything we wanted. They were able to "tell the story" of the day and they captured every detail. Jeff and Julie are incredibly talented and nice people!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/02/2012

Jeff and Julie Gandy are a husband and wife photography team. I cannot express how absolutely wonderful they were to work with. Our pictures turned out so beautiful, better than I could have imagined. They are both so easy to work with and were such a joy on our wedding day. Highly recommend these photographers over anyone around!! They are also willing to travel : )

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2012

Loved Julie and Jeff Gandy! We randomly found them while researching online, and chose them out of a large list due to their impressive website. We were beyond thrilled with their work, and they were such a pleasure to work with during the day. We had to go to an offsite location for some photos to be taken, and they went the extra mile to make sure we were enjoying every moment. They definitely got to know us as a client. Loved them!

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

Jeff and Julie are awesome! First of all they are so easy to work with and made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. Most importantly their work completly blows my mind. We checked out several photographers before hiring Gandy and nobody even compared. Everyone that has seen my engagement and wedding pictures tell me I have the most beautiful pictures they have EVER seen. Having Gandy photograph this special time in our lives was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Cheryl · Married on 08/13/2011

Gandy Photography was so spectacular, I would give them 10 stars out of a five star scale. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Kristin · Married on 12/19/2009

It is difficult for me to find words to express how happy we have been with the services provided by Jeff and Julie Gandy. I was first drawn to them at a bridal expo in Valdosta, Ga. Among numerous photographers, Jeff and Julie stood out in such a great way. Their photos capture the moments that most miss. As my husband and I watched the slideshow of our wedding day tears came to our eyes. Every detail of each moment was captured from a day that we could barely remember. Not only are they wonderful photographers but they are so friendly too! Contacting them was never a problem and there was never a question they couldn't answer. If you're looking for a photographer that will provide excellent photos, great service and a friendly atmosphere-- then look no further! You won't be disappointed with Gandy Photographers!

Sent on 01/28/2010
  • Q

Quiana · Married on 11/27/2009

Jeff and Julie are an amazing team. They are seamless and so behind the scenes that when you finally see your images you think to yourself "WOW, they actually caught that moment." For my husband and I, photography was THE MOST IMPORTANT vendor, thus once I saw their magnificent work I hired them first before anyone else...lol. They both really understand light and composition so your photographs come out looking even more fabulous than you feel on your wedding day. I had no doubt they would provide me with phenomenal photographs, but their customer service is excellent as well. My husband and I have received so many compliment on our photos from both family and friends alike. I would highly recommend them to any bride, anywhere.

Sent on 01/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2008

Jeff and Julie Gandy were excellent to work with. They are always available either by phone, email, or face-to-face. The service provided was beyond my highest expectations. We were very happy with our photography choice.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Christina · Married on 08/23/2008

We changed our wedding date because we knew we had to have Jeff & Julie Gandy photograph our wedding. They stay up to date with the trends and technology of their trade and I knew we would not be disappointed. They were flexible in helping us create a wedding package that included exactly what we wanted. They are incredibly easy and pleasant to work with. Very kind and understanding. Completely professional - I never even noticed they were there. I was blown away by the pictures they took. They offered creative suggestions and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend Gandy Photographers. Thank you Jeff and Julie!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2008

sherry · Married on 08/09/2008

Calling Jeff & Julie Gandy of Gandy photographers was the first thing that I did the day that my fiance & I set our wedding date. I have my degree in fine art with a focus in photography & Jeff & Julie are the only people that I trusted to photograph one of the most important days of my life. They did a wonderful job, & captured the beauty & joy of our wedding. If you are planning your fantasy wedding let Jeff & Julie Gandy capture it with their breath taking talent.

Sent on 09/08/2008