Gamble's Photography Reviews

9 | Springfield, MO

9 Reviews for Gamble's Photography

Bri · Married on 10/13/2018

Erin goes above and beyond in every way! She makes everything perfect and gets absolutely epic shots!

Haley · Married on 09/16/2017

Erin was perfect for us! We like to have fun and Erin made everything easy. Our pictures came out perfectly! Our prints are our favorites and will continue to use Erin every year we can!

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Erin with Gambles photography is hands down the best in the biz! I live in Springfield but was having our wedding in St. Louis where I grew up. My husband and I weren't finding any local photographers within our budget! That's when I reached out to Erin, a local photographer in Springfield, MO. Her price packages were incredibly affordable and the best part she said she would travel to our venue in St. Charles, MO!! She was so great to work with and had location spots for our engagement pictures that were dead on with what we envisioned!!! She was a trooper at finding spots in St. Charles even though she was less familiar with the area! To top it off she was able to talk the local fair into running the Ferris wheel so that we could get pictures of a lifetime! I to this day name drop Gambles photography and will continue using her for all of our family milestones!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Erin was amazing!! My husband hates pictures and she actually got him to smile and have fun! She also scoped out places close to our wedding site to give us differnent backgrounds and a variety of settings! I would recommend Erin to anyone and she will be our lifetime photographer!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Erin was amazing! Our wedding was 4.5 hours from Springfield and she didn’t have a second thought about taking the trip! She arrived early so that we could go through the specific pictures I had to have. She was there every step of our special day, even when it started to rain! As our guests began to leave and the party slowed down Erin knew just what to do to keep our spirits up! We did a photo shoot in the rain and she captured some of the most amazing pictures I’ve ever seen! She has done 2 other shoots with us since the wedding and our pictures always come out looking wonderful!

megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely loved her work! Wonderful personality and very creative! Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my wedding!

Tara · Married on 07/30/2016

Erin was our photographer for our wedding in 2016 and the pictures turned out amazing! She took pictures of all sorts of details I wouldn't have thought of while at the church, around downtown, and for our reception.

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

Erin is wonderful to work with. She is creative and truly wants you to get what you want. My groom is a shy guy by nature and she made sure that he felt comfortable and took some awesome photos. I used her for my engagement, wedding, and family photos. I won't use anyone else.

Ashlie · Married on 06/16/2012

We couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our day! The pictures turned out amazing, and Erin was there through the entire process!