Gallatin River Hideaway Reviews

10 Reviews for Gallatin River Hideaway

• Kjersti

Kjersti Downing 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Unforgettable day

We had our wedding at the Bridal Veil portion of this venue. It was absolute my incredible! They were so easy to get a hold of and were super accommodating to our needs. The venue is so beautiful that decorations needed are minimal. We received so many compliments from guests on how much they loved the environment. The Edison lights, woodland area and river make the day seem like a fairytail!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gallatin River Hideaway's reply:

Kjersti and Derrick thank you for the kind words and great review! We loved hosting your wedding weekend and fell in love with all of you! 馃挊馃挊

Annette 路 Married on 07/01/2017

We had the most beautiful wedding. We loved every minute! Our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful our wedding was!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Gallatin River Hideaway's reply:

Annette thank you for the kind words! We were honored to be chosen to host your big day. Much love, Team GRH
  • User5342354 路 2+ years ago

The Hideaways were a wonderful location for our wedding!!
    They have options for 2-3 day venue rentals at either the Creekside or Bridal Veil locations, along with lodging at the venue site in cabins or tree houses. We rented out the Bridal Veil for 3 days, which has a bigger space for more guests. Both venues are absolutely beautiful, each with a ceremony area and then a party tent or pavilion for the reception. For the Bozeman area, they were one of the most considerable venues when it came to what services they offered for the price. Both venues are decorated very nicely with lights, flowers, signs, and other natural settings. This is nice for the effort of decorating; we didn't have to decorate much because of this.

The staff is very kind and easy to work with there. They were on site and available for any help or questions before our wedding day, during set up the day before, the day of the wedding, and clean up the day after.

If you're looking for a beautiful outside Bozeman wedding, I would suggest looking into the Gallatin River Hideaways! It's a fantastic location outside of town, away from any noise or traffic. And you can't beat having the Gallatin River right behind the venue site, either!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Autumn 路 Married on 09/13/2014

Not only is Gallatin River Hideaway is an incredible and magical place, Hannah and Horus are SOOO flexible and accommodating!! They have created a wonderful place to make our memories, our guests were in awe of how beautiful the place was. Also, Hannah responded quickly to any questions I had, and we made changes all the way up to the wedding day. Not once did she get upset, irritated or impatient. The didn't invade on our day but were close by anytime we had questions or needed something. We used the place for our rehearsal dinner too...I highly recommend Gallatin River Hideaway, they have several options to meet your needs, and are more than fairly priced. I happen to be a wedding planner and will recommend this place to every bride I consult with, along with every friend that I know who is looking for a place to get married.

Shasta 路 Married on 08/16/2014

Everything was amazing! I don't think anything could've gone any smoother. I absolutely love the hideaway and I would do it all over again if I could!

Jessica 路 Married on 08/09/2014

This venue was beautiful! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything else! Hannah was great very welcoming and helpful whenever needed! Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Keesha 路 Married on 07/12/2014

Absolutely beautiful!!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a great outdoors venue!

Jessica 路 Married on 08/10/2013

Very Beautiful and great to work with!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Ginna T.

Ginna 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Our day was truly the BEST DAY EVER. The venue itself is beautiful. We had both our ceremony and reception at the Bridal Veil Venue. We had the venue for 3 days, which really helped to set up the day before and tear down the day after. The birdhouse cabin is where the ladies got ready and was also the honeymoon cabin. It was so great and relaxing. This venue was great and Hannah was very responsive to any questions we had.

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • User4486843 路 2+ years ago

A perfect setting for a wedding! Everything was lovely.

Sent on 10/20/2014