Galilee Beach Club Reviews

15 Reviews for Galilee Beach Club

15 Galilee Beach Club Reviews
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

David and I were in great communication through the entire process! I moved from the East coast to the West coast in the middle of my engagement, so it was challenging not being in the area while we continued planning the wedding. I must have sent David emails weekly once it got down to the last few months before the wedding, and he was so responsive and helpful and it made it that much easier! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, I fell in love immediately after visiting the first time. I highly recommend Galilee Beach Club if you're looking for a beach venue! The only downsides I have are in-house catering, we couldn't pick a catering company and the catering at Galilee was pretty pricey, another downside was that there was not enough time in the evening for everything. We did an evening wedding from 6-11pm and the food wasn't even served until close to 8:30pm. I felt rushed to get speeches done as well as first dances and reception dancing. ALSO, their audio kind of sucked. It was so hard to hear the music for dancing and their microphone quality isn't the greatest. We had the microphone outside during the ceremony and one of my friends sang a song, and it was so muffled and difficult to listen to. I wish the microphone was better quality because my friend has a stunning voice and the microphone was kind of a fail. And if you do a Spotify playlist or use their audio, I highly recommend a Bluetooth speaker or another audio set up.

Galilee Beach Club 1
    Galilee Beach Club 2
    Galilee Beach Club 3
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Galilee Beach Club in September. Everything was so beautiful! The inside reception area is fresh, clean, and light. The deck is quite large. All areas have wonderful views of the beach. The beach itself is private and you have the whole place to yourself. They change managers quite frequently, but all were easy to work with. If I could do it every year it would be at the Beach Club!! Definitely a gem!

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Galilee Beach Club was an absolutely gorgeous place for our wedding. The breathtaking view and the rustic, beach club charm make for a beautiful venue. We had about 110 guests which was the perfect amount without it being too tight and Milonzis Fine Catering which is Galiee's exclusive caterer does an AMAZING job.

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2015

We loved the Galilee Beach Club!! It was a simple yet stunning venue for our Sunday morning wedding. The staff was very easy to work with in the months leading up to our event, and they were always prompt to answer any questions that we had. Our guests commented over and over that they LOVED the Galilee Beach Club, and that their private beach was the absolute perfect venue for a wedding. The food was excellent, the reception room was beautiful, and the dugout area was the perfect place to gather and calm our nerves before the ceremony. Overall, we are thrilled that we chose the Galilee Beach Club.

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2015

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at Galilee Beach Club and had the most amazing and memorable experience. First, the set up was perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Weather is always a concern when planning an outdoor wedding and the club made sure there was a contingency plan in place if the weather did not cooperate. Millonzi Catering provided the food and it was great! I am still hearing how good the food was!!! The club made our wedding day one of the best days of our lives. I would highly recommend this venue!!! Excellent value for the money.

Jean · Married on 09/18/2015

It is a dream beach wedding location!! The manager Wendy
    was professional and took care of complete setup!

Jean · Married on 09/18/2015

Ideal location for beach wedding, fabulous staff that helps with everything

Megan · Married on 06/06/2015

We had the best wedding ever at Galilee Beach Club. The venue needs very little decor, the beach is gorgeous and Wendy, the club manager is great to work with.

Claire · Married on 05/30/2015

Had our reception there absolutely beautiful! Wish they had a better catering company. But the location and venue were amazing!

Katherine · Married on 09/27/2015

Venue is beautiful and the staff is extremely kind and helpful. However they only put 40 chairs for a 60 person wedding, which is apparently standard for a beach wedding. I also wish there was a bit more freedom for what we were allowed to do ourselves. (Such as providing our own beverages-like a lemonade stand for example) And the 'bridal suite' downstairs is also their storage room. When we added our own stuff there was hardly any room to actually get ready, and the pictures weren't very pretty. We had a really good experience overall however, and I would definitely recommend using them.

Galilee Beach Club is not a formal venue but the location (on a good or bad day) is amazing. Everyone was helpful and enthusiastic and worked very hard to make our event memorable. Kevin Millonzi who catered the wedding was amazing to work with. There were only raves about the food and his staff worked incredibly hard. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a smaller, less formal affair.

2.0

Beautiful venue on the beach with a beautiful reception area.

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2012

3.5

I would highly recommend The Galilee Beach Club. They did an excellent job of meeting all of our needs and requests. The inside of the hall has been completely redone and looks amazing. The food was absolutely delicious, my husband and I had nothing to complain about.

The employees and wedding coordinator were polite, courteous and a great help in making my day special.

Alex · Married on 09/23/2016

3.0
      2.5
      1.0

The venue is small but very nice. One thing to note is that you have no choice in a caterer if you chose this venue. The catering company is okay at best. Kevin (the caterer) was very nice and detailed before he got our money, then seemed to disappear and to procrastinate on most things after we paid him. He was at the wedding for 70% of it and left before it ended. The waitstaff is nice but did some things that were not warranted during the night, like give away part of the bridal party's cake, tell guests they can sit wherever they'd like to, not save any appetizers for the bridal party, etc.
    Wendy was the original manager when we booked. Then, they switch managers to David. He was not nearly as accommodating as Wendy seemed to be. First off, Wendy reached out to us many times during the course of the time before the wedding. She tried to keep track of what other vendors we were using and describing certain details about the place. We were traveling from south Texas for our wedding there. So, she was helpful to us since we couldn't go there in person. On the other hand, David only reached out once to introduce himself. I was able to easily schedule both a tour and rehearsal with him via email though. He was prompt to get back to me. Once we got to the venue to take a tour, he didn't seem to care very much about showing us the place and we had to wait for him to arrive to unlock the building. Then, he called the night before the rehearsal to say he had to work at his other job and wouldn't be there for the rehearsal. He did however allow us to use the grounds that we could access without a key. He just overall seemed much less professional than Wendy. All of this was okay to deal with before the wedding. But, the day of the wedding, he apparently wasn't even there. That striked me as problematic because at the end of the evening there were a few issues that needed to be hashed out. The wedding turned out great. There was just issues with management.