Gala Rental, Inc. Reviews

15 | Orlando, FL

15 Reviews for Gala Rental, Inc.

Gladysbeth · Married on 11/11/2014

Con una variedad espectacular y servicio de primera, tuvimos la bendición de que Gala Rental fuera el proveedor de la mantelería, sillas, lounge y chargers de nuestra boda.

Cada detalle fue único, elegante y mejor de lo que nos imaginamos.

Sin duda son los líderes en la industria y estamos más que agradecidos a ellos y todo su equipo por que trataron nuestra boda, como la suya y nos dieron lo mejor de ellos!

Ellos TIENEN que ser tu primera opción para cualquier tipo de alquiler para tu boda

Patricia · Married on 07/06/2013

I rented from them the bars for my wedding and they were beautiful. Good Price and service.

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2013

We did a small rental from gala and it went perfect with what my wedding planner had set up for us. all of there stuff is so elegant, beautiful and just perfect for a wedding.

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2012

I had the most amazing expreince with Gala Rental, Inc. They had the best customer service. They designed my table and chairs in front of me until I found what I like. They were organized, on time, and had the lowest prices I could find. Amazing company!

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

Gala Rental were my favorite of all our wedding vendors. Beautiful taste, helpful, patient, friendly service, reliable, very reasonably priced. I would recommend them without qualification.

Ruth · Married on 10/13/2012

The linens and chargers were a hit at my recent wedding; everyone loved it! Their customer service is impressive as well. They have a fabulous showroom with many selections, so you can decorate a table with a bunch of design until you find the one that is right for you. Next time I throw a party in Puerto Rico, I'm coming to Gala Rental, Inc.! Thanks!!

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2012

Gala Rental is awesome! They are very friendly and flexible and have so many options for linens! The tables at our wedding were gorgeous.

Rebeca · Married on 09/22/2012

Diana was amazing to work with. She really went above and beyond what was asked of her. Her experience in the industry really shows through.

Laura · Married on 09/08/2012

I love Gala Rental! I was able to find exactly what I was looking for and more, at reasonable prices. The staff was also incredibly helpful and friendly. I rented sofas, toss pillows, high tables, stools, and linens to transform my plain terrace into an elegant reception lounge area for my guests. Everyone was so impressed by the way everything was set up. Delivery and pick up times were accurate to what I was promised. Even when I added some additional items to the contract she made it all work out flawlessly. I would use them again for future events since they exceeded my expectations on my special day.

Magaly C. · Married on 09/02/2012

Todo los accesorios que rental son muy bellos.

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

My wedding was amazing!!! Everything was better than expected! We rented the chairs, tables, linens, and illuminated bars. Everything arrived on time and looked great. I would highly recommend to Gala Rental. Thank you!!

Maribel · Married on 08/18/2012

I give this company a 5 star in everything because they really work for it. Our wedding was WONDERFUL! Our beautiful day with family and friends couldn't be better! I just love them. They are the real deal in Puerto Rico. The chairs were like new, cushions were very cleaned and the linens were stunning. It came out even better than I expected. You guys have a very satisfied customer! Thanks a lot!!! I'm very glad I came across of it. I loved it all...

Adrienne · Married on 05/27/2012

I used Gala Rental for my linens, chairs and chargers. Everything was beautiful! Great quality products, and good selection. Reasonable prices. Easy to work with during order and contract process. No issues here!

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2011

We rented out our tiffanny chairs, linens & charger plates. Everything was perfect :) they have such a huge selection that I don't think you can go wrong.

KELLI · Married on 03/22/2013

Gala has beautiful linens!! Diana & her team were helpful & responsive. I'd recommend the petal table cloths. They are gorgeous.