GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens Reviews

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 5
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Stunning Venue at an Amazing Price

The venue we booked and the venue we were married at looked like 2 different places thanks to Lisa. She has made Sky Valley gardens literally the most beautiful place and it kept getting better every time we went to check on things. Everything Lisa has done to upgrade the venue was done with lots of love and it shows. I could not have been more happy with how my wedding looked. It was stunning. Lisa was a pleasure to work with as well. She answered all of our questions promptly and was flexible when needed. She was as kind as she was professional. I truly cannot say enough good things about the venue and Lisa. I would recommend this venue to anyone for any special event they want to put on. And it was an amazing price too!

Sent on 07/31/2019

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens's reply:

Thank you again Sarah, I am happy if you are happy! Cheers to you and Justin for many, many, happy years!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Sutherland Wedding

Lisa at Gala Events and Venue was so accommodating and made the day run so smoothly! She was able to fulfill all of our requests and was such a pleasure to work with. She has put together a beautiful venue that matched everything I envisioned.

Sent on 07/01/2019

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much you also were a pleasure to work with, it was truly my pleasure, beautiful wedding & family!

Trisha 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Best day ever!

Lisa and Joe were absolutely amazing. The grounds of the venue are breath taking. Beautifully manicured and well taken care of. There are fountains around every corner and a hedge maze for the kiddos. Multiple places for ceremonies, reception and partying. The bridal cottages are very pretty and were the perfect place for hair and makeup. Lisa and Joe were so accommodating and made our day seamless. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone. There isn't enough time for me to describe all of the beautiful aspects of this venue. We loved our day. 馃挄

Sent on 06/03/2019

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens's reply:

Thank you Trisha, Best Wishes to you and tyler, your whole family and friends were absolutely awesome as well. It was truly our pleasure!

Linda 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome venue...even in the rain!

Lisa was great to work with and the venue is incredible. I would definitely use Gala events again and highly recommend them.
    We used Gala for my daughters wedding, we wanted to have the ceremony outside but it rained so Lisa was able to have us set up under the tent in no time. The ceremony was just as beautiful!
    We loved the different options that we could have used due to the layout of the venue. Honestly, I would make up a reason to have an event just to use Gala again, absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Christina 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Best Day Ever

Truly special day. Lisa and her husband made sure everything ran smoothly on the big day, and so joined us for this journey, including the rehearsal dinner, several planning visits, and lastly our beautiful wedding. Lisa truly cares, is approachable, and has a fantastic eye and understands weddings - our 80 guests enjoyed the flow of the venue from the indoor space, elegant greenhouse, fountain room, and gardens. We were able to have what I wanted, a wedding and reception all in one at the venue. Unique vibes... and that carried on into our day, from the local bakery snacks Lisa shared with us, the real outdoor fireplace, lounge furniture, lighted walkway, and memorable bar setup. The pictures turned out well, as the natural light just pours into the greenhouse where we had our ceremony. We had a mix of wind, showers, and sun and we were not worried because this place could handle it. This is a no stress venue with high impact, everyone entertained by the natural scene, and romanced by the decor. I brought my phone and plugged into a streaming playlist. Monroe isn't too far from Seattle, and many vendors are willing to provide help. This is 5 stars all the way. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2019

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Christina, you were such a beautiful bride, I truly enjoyed you and your wonderful, thoughtful family and friends. Wishing you the most happiness in all of your years together as husband and wife.

Linda 路 Married on 08/24/2018

"Yes, we can help you with making sure that happens" was the response to every question I asked Lisa (owner of GALA Events Venue) her and her husband Joe made all of our guest feel as if they were apart of our family. Our guest were overwhelmed by the attention to detail of every area of the venue. From the glorious greenhouse, the patio and beautiful garden walkways. Thank you Lisa.

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 6
    GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 7
    GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 8
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Kyle 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Gala Events is a magical venue that has plenty to offer for those who are looking for a traditional wedding/event....with a twist. The venue originated from a former nursery, and the attention to detail with the layout and landscaping shows it! You have plenty of room for your guests, and many features such as fountains, a garden maze, and gorgeous flowers that photography well.

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 9
    GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 10
    GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 11
    GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens 12
    Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Dale

Dale 路 Married on 07/01/2016

A favorite with this officiant

I love this place. Lisa is wonderful to work with, treats people with respect and constantly improves an already wonderfully presented venue.
    A joy to visit and work with a quality venue.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Yasmin

Yasmin 路 Married on 09/07/2019

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Effective and emotional

The most beautiful place with such a romantic essence . Very Good service and I felt very comfortable and welcomed. Loss definetely does everything that she can to make sure you are happy about your big day.

Sent on 02/24/2019

GALA Events and Venue at Sky Valley Gardens's reply:

Thank You Yasmin for the thoughtful review. It is truly my goal to insure your happiness on your special day. Lisa