GALA Event Services Reviews

GALA Event Services 1
  • Monica

Monica Galindo Martinez · Married on 11/23/2018

Martinez Wedding. Nov 2018 @ Hall of State

We are extremely pleased with Gala Sound and Lighting. Joshua was very accommodating towards our requests in regards to music and lighting. I had a pre-planned playlist for our cocktail hour, dinner, garter toss, etc. and he did an awesome job of incorporating it into the evening. The party was too much fun! He has an intuitive sense of what beats liven the crowd. Everybody had a great time, especially at the dance party. If we had special requests, he was prompt in playing them. I highly recommend to all brides looking for the perfect DJ. I danced so hard I twisted my ankle, but that didn't stop me! It was hard to sit down, I couldn't let one song go by without me dancing. I maybe sat for 10 minutes tops throughout the night. Be prepared for the time of your life!! :)))
    #ForeverGrateful

Monica Galindo Martinez

Sent on 01/15/2019

Vanessa Enciso · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Time & Great Service!

We had our wedding on the 20th of October (2018) in Austin and we could not be happier with our experience with Gala Event Services! Joshua (DJ Kurve) was an absolute pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease our entire planning process. Having someone bilingual was definitely the icing on the cake for us, we wanted someone who could communicate with our family and understand our taste in music selection! He was recommended to us by our dearest friends who had Gala Event Services at their wedding. We loved our experience at their wedding and knew he would be perfect for ours as well! He kept our wedding going with the music that both our families loved (Mexican/Salvadorian) as well as old and recent hits! We’ve had so many compliments of what a good time our guests had at our wedding and it’s all thanks to Joshua and his services! But, what I’m most grateful for was not only the fog that made our first dance look like an absolute dream but for recommending us to do a ‘private last dance’. That moment was everything for my husband and I, at the end of the night. Thank you for everything Joshua, you are a true artist in your craft and we will most definitely keep you in mind for any future events! Gala Event Services is a MUST for your celebration needs.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    GALA Event Services 2

eva · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazingggg!

THE BEST DJ SERVICES YOU CAN RECEIVE! Josh was amazing. Everything from his work etiquette when we met at Starbucks to his selection of music at our wedding was amazing! We are so thankful and blessed to have had him play at our wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2019