Gainey Ranch Golf Club Reviews

73 Reviews for Gainey Ranch Golf Club

73 Gainey Ranch Golf Club Reviews

Kara · Married on 10/20/2018

Love love love!

Lauren and her team are hands down the most wonderful group of people I have ever met throughout my entire wedding planning process. First Impressions: My (now) husband and I first met Lauren after a terrible experience at a hotel venue. We were SET but the staff at that venue were horribly rude and inflexible with any simple request. We were heart broken and back to square one. I decided to scan the Knot for non-hotel options... you know, just to see. Gainey Ranch Golf Club was the third venue we visited and we instantly knew it was for us. We walked up through a gorgeous fountain and pond; and Will & I were greeted with a smile. Lauren was cheerful, upbeat, welcoming and did not seem to mind the probably way too long Q&A. We were in love! Fast forward a few months & over a year before the wedding: Lauren was more than eager to meet and discuss our linens - even though it was probably way too early to look at anything by typical industry standard timeline... Lauren then sent me the information for her linen girl at BBJ Linens and helped me finalize all the beautiful linen details by surprising me with napkins that matched the bridesmaids' dresses perfectly. Next, she invited us to a preferred vendor event where we met with and chose our amazing wedding planner, Stylish Events by Lisa Foster. (Spoiler alert: Lauren & Lisa are rockstars together and created my Pinterest vision perfectly!) Shortly after, we brought our family in for a showing. Lauren & her staff were just as friendly to our parents. She welcomed everyone with the same enthusiasm as she initially greeted Will & I with and was always her bubbly-self. The middle months were less consumed with in person meetings and involved probably hundreds of emails. We would email Lauren about everything -- switching our wine choices, changing our chicken option, changing our room set up, inquiring about Serbian traditions, where to take our photographs, our photographer issues, who to use for transportation to/from the venue and preferred hotel... dozens of things! Lauren always was quick to respond, efficient in her answers and friendly as can be! Even though you rationally know that she has hundreds of emails pouring in per day by dozens of brides and other event staff, she always made you feel like she spent hours on your response, was perfectly thorough and eager to help. Working with Lauren was a complete 180 from our original hotel venue -- and for the better!! She was beyond accommodating! Food & Drinks: I will be honest, I've never had better salmon. The food was phenomenal! Our guests RAVED over the dishes and the drinks. Everything was delicious and everyone was pleased with our event & signature drinks. We were also very happy with the wine selection in the top bar package. Extras: When you book at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, you are provided a cake with their NEW preferred vendor, Pixy Cakes. Tina at Pixy Cakes was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond for our tasting and allowed us to sample more than usual. Her cake was delicious and everyone raved about it afterwards! She was also a detail master and our modern-themed all white cake looked perfect! All in all, Lauren and her team made our day perfection. I could not have found a more easy-going woman to work with. She was a detail queen and tolerated my overly type-A excel spreadsheets. If there is ever a need for an event, I will highly consider GRGC again in the future! Thank you!

• Beckie

Beckie · Married on 10/05/2018

Gainey is the perfect venue!

We are so happy we chose Gainey Ranch Golf Club for our wedding venue! Lauren is a dream to work with and was so so helpful every step of the way.

The grounds and views are gorgeous, the ballroom is beautiful, the food was delicious and everything was so organized!

We couldn’t be happier with our experience!

Gainey Ranch Golf Club 3
    Gainey Ranch Golf Club 11
    Gainey Ranch Golf Club 12
    Gainey Ranch Golf Club 13

Karen · Married on 04/06/2018

Delicious food! Nice presentation. Beautiful setting.

Sara · Married on 03/24/2018

Gainey is amazing! The team (Lauren) is incredible! Very patient, great with communication, helps with questions, design suggestions, and ensures everything is perfect and smooth. Great value for the price, the food is amazing- all our guests were so impressed. The views are great, ballroom is gorgeous and there is many options for add on’s and upgrades available.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Sara! We are honored to have been a part of your beautiful day and loved working with you and Steve. Your wedding was as stunning as the two of you! Lots of love to you both, Lauren + Lindsay

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club was the perfect place to have our wedding. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and provides a wonderful backdrop for pictures. But what makes Gainey truly special is the staff and the service they provide. Lauren, the director of private events, was a pleasure to work with. She was always so responsive and patient in answering my many questions. We've received so many compliments on the food from our wedding - everything was delicious and the staff working the wedding were very professional. Thank you to Lauren and everyone at Gainey for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

You are so sweet, Lauren! Thank you for your wonderful review - we absolutely loved working with you and wish you and Paul endless love and happiness! Hugs, Lauren + Lindsay

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2017

Gainey ranch golf club was such an amazing wedding venue. We loved our entire experience but Lauren was the best. We worked with her for over a year and she goes above and beyond. We looked at so many venues and Lauren pretty much sealed the deal for us. We had the best day ever and highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

I love that you looked at a ton of venues and came back to Gainey, Jamie! It was an honor to be a part of your special day - you and Stacy are so fun to work with and I am incredibly appreciative your stellar review. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you two! Hugs, Lauren

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

The Gainey Ranch team goes above and beyond!!! Lauren the coordinator and her team are just amazing and made our dreams come true!!!

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Gainey Ranch and Lauren Ogle! This place and the people were fantastic! My husband and I orginally had our wedding planned at a different venue but after a horrible 3 months of planning we were on the search for a new venue. Dealing with wedding stress and switching to Gainey Ranch Golf Club was defintiely a blessing in disguise. When we first met with Lauren you could tell how much she loves her job. She is ethusiastic, super responsive and detail oriented. I sent her many emails and she always responded within a timely manner and never seemed annoyed by my multiple questions. She was honest and upfront about everything. She always made me feel like my wedding was a priority, which is very important when you are planning the wedding of your dreams. When I walked into the reception room, I was amazed by how beautiful everything was. The rest of the staff was also great. All of the servers and the bar tender were very friendly and accomodating. The golf team made sure that my husband and his buddies enjoyed their round of golf and everything was set up smoothly. I also received numerous compliments on the food. I was a little worried about how the steaks were going to be cooked but they came out perfect! It was a memorable night and I can't thank Gainey and Lauren enough!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

You and Kyle are a stunning couple and your wedding was nothing less! Thank you for choosing Gainey, Brittany! I love hearing that we eased your stress and that even Kyle and his buddies got to enjoy the perks of the golf club with his golf outing! We are thinking of you both as you enter this new journey together! Hugs, Lauren

Debbie · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren, the Private Events Director, went above and beyond in assisting with the planning of the wedding of our daughter. After meeting Lauren, she was definitely one of the main reasons we chose Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Her assistance was invaluable. We looked at other venues, and while Gainey Ranch was not the cheapest, they were not the most expensive as well. The open house with its display of vendors was a huge help in deciding on which vendors to use. The ballroom looked magical, the food was delicious, and the service was impeccable.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your shining review, Debbie! Kristen and Adian's wedding was pure perfection - so beautiful and full of love!

lindsey · Married on 05/13/2017

My total wedding experience (pre to post wedding) at Gainey Ranch Golf Club was AMAZING!! I looked at roughly 20 venues in the valley and when I stepped foot at Gainey and Met the private events director - Lauren Ogle I knew this venue was perfect! I met with Lauren to take a tour and discuss all they have to offer and felt so comfortable and confident with their venue and staff. It was so wonderful to get all my initial questions answered, see the space, and even brainstorm ideas on the spot privately with their private events director. She had an iPad there and showed me lots of pictures of previous weddings for inspiration. Our tasting was wonderful and we LOVED the food! The entree and appetizer options are awesome and they have tons of choices from more traditional to unique dishes. All communication was so smooth with Lauren for the wedding - she was very responsive with emails, questions, etc. I cannot emphasize how amazing she is to work with!! We even set up a round of golf for family and friends the Friday before the wedding and it was so easy to make tee times and all were raving about how awesome the course was! The actual wedding was beyond perfect, the timing of everything flawless. The flow from the ceremony lawn, to the cocktail hour, to reception was beautiful! The reception space is beautiful with big windows and lots of ways to set up the room. I'm literally running out of space here, so in conclusion: its PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! The event staff and Lauren are AMAZING! Food is AWESOME esp. the risotto, You will be so happy if you chose Gainey Ranch GC for your special day : )

Sent on 06/29/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Lindsey! You're so sweet - thank you so much for your review. Your wedding still leaves me breathless with how beautiful everything was! You were such a pleasure to work with and get to know throughout your planning process and I wish you and Philip nothing but the absolute best! Hugs to you both, Lauren

Cassidy · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Gainey Ranch Golf Club & especially about Lauren Ogle, their private events director! Gainey Ranch was the PERFECT venue for our wedding and Lauren and her team went above and beyond to make everything exactly how we wanted! Lauren is the most responsive person I've ever worked with, always quick to answer, helpful and happy. We planned our Arizona wedding from Texas, and I am so grateful for Lauren's willingness to work with us from a distance. Lauren always went above and beyond -- one perfect example (although there are MANY), was when my husband and I were having trouble choosing our appetizers, Lauren threw one extra in for us for free. We also used Gainey's preferred vendor list to find most of our vendors, all of whom were also wonderful. The food at Gainey is phenomenal, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, all the support staff are great -- I genuinely only have good things to say! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

I can't decide what I love most about this review! Thank you SO much, Cassidy! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day - I loved all of the vendors you chose, loved your color scheme, loved your cake toppers (omg the baby cacti) and especially loved working with you. I hope Austin, TX is treating you and Chris well! Lots of love to you both, Lauren

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2017

Gainey Ranch Golf Club was the perfect setting and venue for our ceremony and reception! It was a seamless transition between the ceremony and cocktail hour and then cocktail into reception! Lauren at Gainey is the best site coordinator we talked to at any venue and she made deciding to book this venue that much easier! She even worked with us when we had to special order a liquor for my husband's signature drink, and when we changed our linens 2 weeks before the wedding! Lauren and Gainey Ranch Golf Club gave us the wedding we dreamed of and one that our friends and family have not stopped raving about!

Rebecca · Married on 12/03/2016

There really aren't words to describe how incredible the Gainey crew was to us for our wedding. I never thought I would be able to plan a wedding myself but having the package they offer helped tremendously! From our tour, Mock wedding, tastings, check ins, and of course the day of--- all exceeded our expectations. Lauren, the coordinator, will make any couple feel at ease because she is so down to earth and knows what she's doing. She was a huge factor with us booking here! I would highly recommend Gainey to anyone looking for a picture perfect day. Thanks again, Lauren!!!

Alicia · Married on 11/25/2016

I don't think our wedding could have been more perfect and it's all thanks to Lauren and the awesome people at Gainey Ranch! Not only are they great because they have great wedding packages and a beautiful location, but because they work with some of the best vendors around! All our guests have told us how beautiful our wedding was, how delicious the food was and that they had so much fun! I couldn't have done it without Lauren's help. My husband and I had never been in a wedding before our own and Lauren answered all our questions so well wenever felt the need to hire a wedding coordinator. Pricing was VERY reasonable in all other aspects as well. Would love to do my wedding day all over again at Gainey... but I'll settle for an invite to yours ;)

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Lauren Ogle is simply amazing! She was a super hero helping us plan our dream wedding. She answered every question and helped us with every concern. She made us feel like we were the only client she was working with even though I know that wasn't the case. Her genuine passion, timely response, and professionalism made us so comfortable and as least stressed as possible. We highly reccomend this as a venue!

Kay · Married on 11/05/2016

The setting was beautiful, on the golf course with the McDowell mountains behind. The time of day Lauren suggested made for beautiful photos. Lauren made all the planning so easy, and was open to some personal touches such as my husband driving the bride and bridesmaids to the site in his antique car.

The reception was elegant and festive and our guests raved about the quality of the food and the delicious and beautiful wedding cake.

We looked at a number of venues and the prices were far more reasonable than anything else we explored.

Kristian · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Lauren at Gainey Ranch was painless! She made the wedding process/planning so easy! She was responsive, friendly, and always worked with you on anything you wanted for your special day! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and we received many compliments for our venue selection!

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2016

We had our wedding here on October 1, 2016 and had the best experience ever. We worked with Lauren Ogle, the Events/Wedding Coordinator and she was FANTASTIC - extremely detail oriented and very kind and professional. When I saw the ballroom set up on my wedding day I had tears in my eyes because it was everything I had imagined plus more thanks to Lauren and the Gainey staff. The chef and staff for the food/serving was amazing, too. The guests ranted and raved about the quality of food (both apps & entrees) saying it was some of the best food they've had at a wedding. The grounds are kept up consistently and looked very pretty on our wedding day. I would highly recommend having your wedding here. My husband and I are so glad we did!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Noelle, you are just the sweetest! You, David and your entire family and friends are the best of the best and made the entire planning process so fun and easy. We absolutely loved your gorgeous vision of your wedding and are elated to hear how thrilled you were with everything. Thank you so much for your fabulous review and we hope to see you and David again soon!

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2016

We absolutely LOVED Gainey Ranch Golf Course for our wedding venue. As soon as we toured the grounds, we knew it was the spot for us and our searched ended right then and there. The waterfall backdrop at the ceremony cite was the biggest selling point. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous with the waterfall background, green grass and white sand. The cite seemed small, but can hold way more guests than I could have imagined. Our coordinator, Lauren, was fabulous. She was only 4 days into her new job and already knew everything about the location. She is bright, bubbly and was so easy to work with. She made sure that everything was perfect for us. The food was wonderful and the biggest problem was trying to choose from all the many awesome selections! For the location the price was very reasonable and they worked within our budget. We would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone for their wedding day, you won't regret it!!!

Kevin · Married on 03/05/2016

My family and I enjoyed every part of the wedding process. The team at Gainey did a woundiful job and made the day one that my daughter and new son in law won't forget.

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2016

Steven and I got married on March 5th at Gainey Ranch Country club! It was excellent! The service was perfect and it made our special night one we will never forget! Christina and Lauren were so amazing. They were always so professional and helped with everything. Steven and I loved working with them. Thank you so much to the Gainey Country club team for making our wedding such a wonderful special night for us!!! 5 Star!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for the shining review! You made our job easier just by being the fun, loving and wonderful couple that you are! We wish you and Steven endless love and happiness for years to come!

Dianne · Married on 02/26/2016

The Gainey Ranch team are awesome! The golf club itself is gorgeous. The waterfall, which was our ceremony site, is absolutely breathtaking! Lauren and Christina are the best! They've helped us out so much and the time and effort that they have put into all the wedding planning and the actual wedding itself have been incomparable! They kept the stress off of me and the husband the day of. They worked so seamlessly with all our vendors, and dealt with the problems that came up so discreetly. Nobody wants anything going wrong during their event, but things inevitably happen and we are so thankful to have the ladies by our side when they did! They are a joy to have as coordinators! They did a wonderful job setting up everything from the ceremony to the reception. Absolutely worth your money! This is the best decision we've made overall in this wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Gainey Ranch Golf Club's reply:

You are a gem, Mrs. Burkholder! Thank you for the shining review! We are elated to hear that you enjoyed our services throughout your planning process and wedding. Wishing you and your hubby all the best and hope you stay in touch!

Dayna · Married on 02/14/2016

From beginning to end, Christina and Lauren, the event coordinators at Gainey, provided us with personalized, responsive, and absolutely wonderful service. Not only did they remain patient with us while making decisions, but they were on top of all of the details at all times making us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything at all (especially on the day of our wedding).

We got SO many compliments on the quality of the food, the wait-staff, as well as the venue location and beauty. Because of their hard work and attention to detail, we felt VERY taken care of and stress-free.

Also, the Gainey Experience package, which included our DJ, florist, and photographer for one great price was the best decision we could have made. It helped us save time and energy on the process of finding the perfect vendors, and it left us feeling confident in all aspects of the planning and details for the day. All three vendors are the REAL deal, and each have no less than 10 years of experience doing weddings which is awesome.

If anyone is wondering whether or not they should have their wedding here, I say HECK YES!!

Pamela · Married on 12/06/2015

Gainey Ranch Golf Club provides the perfect setting for a magnificent wedding, with the added bonus of 5 STAR food! We had the pleasure of working w/ Lauren. She is a outstanding individual. Her passion for her job shines through! She did a tremendous job keeping track of all that needed to be done, to create the perfect wedding. Everything was spectacular & each detail was followed through to perfection.