71 Reviews for Gainey Ranch Golf Club

Lighting/Sound (1)
Liquor License (1)
Furniture (1)
68 Gainey Ranch Golf Club Reviews

Delicious food! Nice presentation. Beautiful setting.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gainey is amazing! The team (Lauren) is incredible! Very patient, great with communication, helps with questions, design suggestions, and ensures everything is perfect and smooth. Great value for the price, the food is amazing- all our guests were so impressed. The views are great, ballroom is gorgeous and there is many options for add on’s and upgrades available.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Set Up

Gainey Ranch Golf Club was the perfect place to have our wedding. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and provides a wonderful backdrop for pictures. But what makes Gainey truly special is the staff and the service they provide. Lauren, the director of private events, was a pleasure to work with. She was always so responsive and patient in answering my many questions. We've received so many compliments on the food from our wedding - everything was delicious and the staff working the wedding were very professional. Thank you to Lauren and everyone at Gainey for making our day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Parking, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Gainey ranch golf club was such an amazing wedding venue. We loved our entire experience but Lauren was the best. We worked with her for over a year and she goes above and beyond. We looked at so many venues and Lauren pretty much sealed the deal for us. We had the best day ever and highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband, Aubry, and I are from Chicago, and our wedding was this past weekend at Gainey Ranch Golf Club. We had the most amazing experience with this venue! Because we're from out of town, a lot of the planning and communication was done through email. Lauren made the process so easy and enjoyable by being prompt and detailed in her responses. When we were in town for our menu tasting and final walk-thru, it was like visiting with a friend, and we truly enjoyed her company. We held both our ceremony and reception at Gainey, and the evening was just magical. If you have a certain vision for your wedding, you can rest assure that Gainey can pull it off with all that they are able to offer and the amazing relationships they have with local vendors. Almost all of our guests were from out of town, and they continue to rave about how beautiful our wedding was. Our photographer was able to find great spots for photos, even during the brightest times of the day. Gainey is also able to accommodate a sparkler exit, which makes for a memorable ending. As you can see, we can go on and on on why we would continue to pick Gainey if we had a chance to do it all over again. Thank you to Lauren and the rest of the staff for our dream wedding and the seamless planning that went to it! We have enough memories to last us a lifetime.

Photo for Gainey Ranch Golf Club Review - Mountain View Ceremony Location
Profile Picture Kristine, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

The Gainey Ranch team goes above and beyond!!! Lauren the coordinator and her team are just amazing and made our dreams come true!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about Gainey Ranch and Lauren Ogle! This place and the people were fantastic! My husband and I orginally had our wedding planned at a different venue but after a horrible 3 months of planning we were on the search for a new venue. Dealing with wedding stress and switching to Gainey Ranch Golf Club was defintiely a blessing in disguise. When we first met with Lauren you could tell how much she loves her job. She is ethusiastic, super responsive and detail oriented. I sent her many emails and she always responded within a timely manner and never seemed annoyed by my multiple questions. She was honest and upfront about everything. She always made me feel like my wedding was a priority, which is very important when you are planning the wedding of your dreams. When I walked into the reception room, I was amazed by how beautiful everything was. The rest of the staff was also great. All of the servers and the bar tender were very friendly and accomodating. The golf team made sure that my husband and his buddies enjoyed their round of golf and everything was set up smoothly. I also received numerous compliments on the food. I was a little worried about how the steaks were going to be cooked but they came out perfect! It was a memorable night and I can't thank Gainey and Lauren enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Lauren, the Private Events Director, went above and beyond in assisting with the planning of the wedding of our daughter. After meeting Lauren, she was definitely one of the main reasons we chose Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Her assistance was invaluable. We looked at other venues, and while Gainey Ranch was not the cheapest, they were not the most expensive as well. The open house with its display of vendors was a huge help in deciding on which vendors to use. The ballroom looked magical, the food was delicious, and the service was impeccable.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My total wedding experience (pre to post wedding) at Gainey Ranch Golf Club was AMAZING!! I looked at roughly 20 venues in the valley and when I stepped foot at Gainey and Met the private events director - Lauren Ogle I knew this venue was perfect! I met with Lauren to take a tour and discuss all they have to offer and felt so comfortable and confident with their venue and staff. It was so wonderful to get all my initial questions answered, see the space, and even brainstorm ideas on the spot privately with their private events director. She had an iPad there and showed me lots of pictures of previous weddings for inspiration. Our tasting was wonderful and we LOVED the food! The entree and appetizer options are awesome and they have tons of choices from more traditional to unique dishes. All communication was so smooth with Lauren for the wedding - she was very responsive with emails, questions, etc. I cannot emphasize how amazing she is to work with!! We even set up a round of golf for family and friends the Friday before the wedding and it was so easy to make tee times and all were raving about how awesome the course was! The actual wedding was beyond perfect, the timing of everything flawless. The flow from the ceremony lawn, to the cocktail hour, to reception was beautiful! The reception space is beautiful with big windows and lots of ways to set up the room. I'm literally running out of space here, so in conclusion: its PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! The event staff and Lauren are AMAZING! Food is AWESOME esp. the risotto, You will be so happy if you chose Gainey Ranch GC for your special day : )

Profile Picture lindsey, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I can't say enough wonderful things about Gainey Ranch Golf Club & especially about Lauren Ogle, their private events director! Gainey Ranch was the PERFECT venue for our wedding and Lauren and her team went above and beyond to make everything exactly how we wanted! Lauren is the most responsive person I've ever worked with, always quick to answer, helpful and happy. We planned our Arizona wedding from Texas, and I am so grateful for Lauren's willingness to work with us from a distance. Lauren always went above and beyond -- one perfect example (although there are MANY), was when my husband and I were having trouble choosing our appetizers, Lauren threw one extra in for us for free. We also used Gainey's preferred vendor list to find most of our vendors, all of whom were also wonderful. The food at Gainey is phenomenal, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, all the support staff are great -- I genuinely only have good things to say! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gainey Ranch Golf Club was the perfect setting and venue for our ceremony and reception! It was a seamless transition between the ceremony and cocktail hour and then cocktail into reception! Lauren at Gainey is the best site coordinator we talked to at any venue and she made deciding to book this venue that much easier! She even worked with us when we had to special order a liquor for my husband's signature drink, and when we changed our linens 2 weeks before the wedding! Lauren and Gainey Ranch Golf Club gave us the wedding we dreamed of and one that our friends and family have not stopped raving about!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake

There really aren't words to describe how incredible the Gainey crew was to us for our wedding. I never thought I would be able to plan a wedding myself but having the package they offer helped tremendously! From our tour, Mock wedding, tastings, check ins, and of course the day of--- all exceeded our expectations. Lauren, the coordinator, will make any couple feel at ease because she is so down to earth and knows what she's doing. She was a huge factor with us booking here! I would highly recommend Gainey to anyone looking for a picture perfect day. Thanks again, Lauren!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't think our wedding could have been more perfect and it's all thanks to Lauren and the awesome people at Gainey Ranch! Not only are they great because they have great wedding packages and a beautiful location, but because they work with some of the best vendors around! All our guests have told us how beautiful our wedding was, how delicious the food was and that they had so much fun! I couldn't have done it without Lauren's help. My husband and I had never been in a wedding before our own and Lauren answered all our questions so well wenever felt the need to hire a wedding coordinator. Pricing was VERY reasonable in all other aspects as well. Would love to do my wedding day all over again at Gainey... but I'll settle for an invite to yours ;)

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Lauren Ogle is simply amazing! She was a super hero helping us plan our dream wedding. She answered every question and helped us with every concern. She made us feel like we were the only client she was working with even though I know that wasn't the case. Her genuine passion, timely response, and professionalism made us so comfortable and as least stressed as possible. We highly reccomend this as a venue!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

The setting was beautiful, on the golf course with the McDowell mountains behind. The time of day Lauren suggested made for beautiful photos. Lauren made all the planning so easy, and was open to some personal touches such as my husband driving the bride and bridesmaids to the site in his antique car.

The reception was elegant and festive and our guests raved about the quality of the food and the delicious and beautiful wedding cake.

We looked at a number of venues and the prices were far more reasonable than anything else we explored.

Profile Picture Kay, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Working with Lauren at Gainey Ranch was painless! She made the wedding process/planning so easy! She was responsive, friendly, and always worked with you on anything you wanted for your special day! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and we received many compliments for our venue selection!

Profile Picture Kristian, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our wedding here on October 1, 2016 and had the best experience ever. We worked with Lauren Ogle, the Events/Wedding Coordinator and she was FANTASTIC - extremely detail oriented and very kind and professional. When I saw the ballroom set up on my wedding day I had tears in my eyes because it was everything I had imagined plus more thanks to Lauren and the Gainey staff. The chef and staff for the food/serving was amazing, too. The guests ranted and raved about the quality of food (both apps & entrees) saying it was some of the best food they've had at a wedding. The grounds are kept up consistently and looked very pretty on our wedding day. I would highly recommend having your wedding here. My husband and I are so glad we did!

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely LOVED Gainey Ranch Golf Course for our wedding venue. As soon as we toured the grounds, we knew it was the spot for us and our searched ended right then and there. The waterfall backdrop at the ceremony cite was the biggest selling point. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous with the waterfall background, green grass and white sand. The cite seemed small, but can hold way more guests than I could have imagined. Our coordinator, Lauren, was fabulous. She was only 4 days into her new job and already knew everything about the location. She is bright, bubbly and was so easy to work with. She made sure that everything was perfect for us. The food was wonderful and the biggest problem was trying to choose from all the many awesome selections! For the location the price was very reasonable and they worked within our budget. We would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone for their wedding day, you won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My family and I enjoyed every part of the wedding process. The team at Gainey did a woundiful job and made the day one that my daughter and new son in law won't forget.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Steven and I got married on March 5th at Gainey Ranch Country club! It was excellent! The service was perfect and it made our special night one we will never forget! Christina and Lauren were so amazing. They were always so professional and helped with everything. Steven and I loved working with them. Thank you so much to the Gainey Country club team for making our wedding such a wonderful special night for us!!! 5 Star!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The Gainey Ranch team are awesome! The golf club itself is gorgeous. The waterfall, which was our ceremony site, is absolutely breathtaking! Lauren and Christina are the best! They've helped us out so much and the time and effort that they have put into all the wedding planning and the actual wedding itself have been incomparable! They kept the stress off of me and the husband the day of. They worked so seamlessly with all our vendors, and dealt with the problems that came up so discreetly. Nobody wants anything going wrong during their event, but things inevitably happen and we are so thankful to have the ladies by our side when they did! They are a joy to have as coordinators! They did a wonderful job setting up everything from the ceremony to the reception. Absolutely worth your money! This is the best decision we've made overall in this wedding!

Profile Picture Dianne, 2/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

From beginning to end, Christina and Lauren, the event coordinators at Gainey, provided us with personalized, responsive, and absolutely wonderful service. Not only did they remain patient with us while making decisions, but they were on top of all of the details at all times making us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything at all (especially on the day of our wedding).

We got SO many compliments on the quality of the food, the wait-staff, as well as the venue location and beauty. Because of their hard work and attention to detail, we felt VERY taken care of and stress-free.

Also, the Gainey Experience package, which included our DJ, florist, and photographer for one great price was the best decision we could have made. It helped us save time and energy on the process of finding the perfect vendors, and it left us feeling confident in all aspects of the planning and details for the day. All three vendors are the REAL deal, and each have no less than 10 years of experience doing weddings which is awesome.

If anyone is wondering whether or not they should have their wedding here, I say HECK YES!!

Profile Picture Dayna, 2/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gainey Ranch Golf Club is by far the best wedding venue in Arizona! The location is perfect, the surroundings are spectacular, the food is awesome and the staff is amazing! Lauren and Christina made our day unforgettable! The whole night went off without a hitch and it was all thanks to them! If you want to have a stress-free wedding, this is the place to be! Our family and friends also stayed at the Hyatt and Gainey Suites which are right next door, and they were both fabulous as well! I highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/14/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christina and Lauren made sure my wedding went off without a hitch! I couldn't have asked for two better people to work with in planning my special day. These two ladies are wonderful and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4810842, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access