Gail's Custom Cakes Reviews

9 | Lenoir City, TN

9 Reviews for Gail's Custom Cakes

Megan · Married on 12/30/2017

Gail makes such wonderful cakes. She made two cakes for my wedding, and we were so happy with both. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Robin · Married on 10/01/2017

Gail is wonderful to work with. She made two cakes for my wedding and both were beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2017

Gail was incredible!! She created the most beautiful succulent-themed cake and cupcakes that I've ever seen. She was kind, accommodating, and extremely talented! I would highly recommend Gail!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Stacie · Married on 04/02/2016

Gail is absolutely AMAZING! Our wedding cake and rehearsal dinner cake were exactly perfect! Gail listened to everything we wanted, asked detailed questions, and delivered excellence! We highly recommend her! Extremely professional and helpful and really made our wedding very special! (She even cut and served it to our guests!) The cakes not only looked fantastic, they tasted the best ever! Gail is the perfect Cake Lady! She will be doing ALL our cakes from now on! She KNOWS her cake!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Candice · Married on 05/17/2015

Gail's Custom cakes are amazing! She did my wedding cake, and it was absolutely delicious and beautiful!! Everyone commented on how wonderful it was! She is very quick to respond to phone calls, and will do whatever she can to help!! She listened to what my fiance and I wanted and worked with us! She also delivered the cake, which was a big help! She is the person to go to for any custom cake!!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Gail was awesome! She even brought the cake serving set so we didnt have to buy one. As we cut our cake topper and tasted the cake I couldn't believe how good it was! I didn't try a cupcake that night but I had a couple leftover so we took them home and I tried one the next day and both flavors were amazing!! My guests ranted and raved about how good they were!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Payton · Married on 07/26/2014

Delicious, superb, wonderful; all words used by our guests to describe the cakes Gail made for our wedding! The cakes were gorgeous & tasted phenomenal!!! They were both moist, no dryness at all, and her buttercream icing is to die for! My husband is a horse trainer and Gail made a beautiful Tennessee Walking Horse cake topper for his Groom's cake. Gail listened to and gave me everything and more that I wanted for our cakes! I would recommend her to anybody!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

We cannot speak more highly of Gail! Not only did our cake look exactly as we hoped it would but it was also delicious! Many of our guests commented that it was the best cake they had ever tasted and many even asked for a few pieces to take home. Gail is very professional and talented!! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Tori · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

I hired Gail for my daughter's wedding cake. The cake flavors were awesome (we had 4 different flavors) and the way she displayed them for the theme of the wedding was beautiful. Gail includes cutting and serving the cake in her cost, an awesome benefit and was one less thing I had to worry about. I would highly recommend Gail to anyone for any occasion. My daughter and son-in-law also enjoyed their "fresh" one year cake, compliments of Gail and we're pleased all over again.

Sent on 12/11/2015