Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier Reviews

3 | Madison, WI

3 Reviews for Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2016

Gail, Katharine, and the entire team at Gail Ambrosius were fantastic to work with in planning for my wedding day dessert. Their individually wrapped chocolates - with delicious and creative flavors - were a huge hit. They even went above and beyond to create custom labels for each of the candies. I can't wait to use them for my next celebration or event!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Caity LeValley

Caity · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I used Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier for favors for our wedding in October 2015. They sell two-packs of truffles shaped like tree frogs and we asked for individually packaged frogs to share as Harry Potter-esque 'chocolate frogs.' Katharine Hillman is the events coordinator and she is one of the best vendors I've ever worked with. She was so kind and thoughtful, always including personalized notes and treats. They were wonderful to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed our free truffle-tasting!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2014

Slightly expensive, but well worth it! We worked with Katherine at Gail Ambrosius to do our chocolate favors for our wedding and they turned out wonderful! The chocolates were delicious and were a perfect favor for our guests!

Sent on 08/13/2014