Gabriela Urda Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle B. Married on 02/03/2021

Beautiful photos, captured our special moment

Gabi was great. We had a simple boardwalk wedding in Cape May, NJ and she captured the joy of the moment with our family. We will treasure these for a lifetime.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Gabi was an absolutely amazing individual to work with! She did our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures, and even a photo session in between so our children could get to know her before taking pictures on the big day. Not only did she take the most beautiful pictures, she is full of energy and made everyone feel comfortable. Gabi is a wonderful photographer and I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • James
    James C. Married on 08/26/2020

She’s the one!

Gabi’s quite personable which makes it so easy to feel comfortable around her. She was open to our ideas for photos and provided suggestions that helped us to capture the true town of Cape May. She came ready to capture our pictures and started within minutes of being there. We hope to cross paths again soon!
  • Adam
    Adam Y. Married on 08/04/2020

Great Value and Even Greater Pictures

Hey Gabi,

Gabi took our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out great! We’ve been sharing them with all of our friends and family and everyone loves them. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. She's also a great value compared to some of the other prices we got for photographers.

• Pamela
    Pamela S. Married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

From the moment we met, we knew Gabi was the right photographer for us. She was very responsive, extremely personable and really listened to what we were looking for.
    Getting married during a pandemic was not an easy task- even for an elopement. We had a change in our original location and even in our timing (on the day of) to avoid an incoming storm. But we did it!!! And it was beautiful. Thank you Gabi for capturing our memories so beautifully! You were a joy to work with!
    Rebecca Married on 11/03/2019
    Gabi was amazing! She photographed our wedding and did an awesome job. She got so many pictures , great quality, she was very professional and flexible according to our busy planning. I would recommend her for anyone’s wedding! We definitely will use her for family shots in future! :)
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Best photographer ever!!! Gabi made our day perfect. I was nervous and had a million thoughts running through my head but she was cool as a cucumber which really brought me down to reality. She is very professional and fun! She makes sure she gets every angle. Our pictures came out better then I ever could have expected. I am so grateful for her. She helped to make everything perfect. She captured every essence of our wedding. No second thoughts, hire this girl she is AMAZING!!!
  • Leslie
    Leslie H. Married on 08/31/2019

Captured every moment beautifully

We hired Gabriela for our engagement shoot and our wedding over Labor Day weekend in Cape May, NJ last year and could not be happier with the results. Gabi is professional, fairly priced, and a fantastic photographer. She is also a very nice person. We truly enjoyed our entire experience with her from day one. She went out of her way to capture everything on our shot list, and also captured all of the special moments we couldn't have planned for. She kindly offered direction to get the best shot, but was also silently there to capture genuine interactions between us and our guests. I love that our wedding album doesn't look like every other one out there. Light, dark, inside, outside, it didn't matter - every photo was fantastic. We were also very happy with the amount of images she shared with us. Thank you Gabi for capturing our engagement shoot and our wedding in such a meaningful way. We will always cherish the memories. We highly recommend Gabriella for any upcoming event or photoshoot.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn S. Married on 06/22/2019

She is truly wonderful!

Gabi is amazing! She is so incredibly sweet and lovely to be around. She is also extremely talented! She did a fabulous job capturing our wedding, and we are so excited to look back at our wedding photos for years to come! Two big thumbs up!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 06/15/2019

My Dream Photographer

Gabi was an absolute dream to work with. She was so professional and got every single shot we wanted. She is such a talented photographer and we could've have asked for better to capture our big day. She just sent me our photos today and I don't know how I will narrow it down for an album because I love every single one. Thanks Gabi!!!
    Justina Married on 05/18/2019

My husband and I couldn't recommend Gabi enough!

Let me start by saying when I was on the hunt for a photographer last minute and came across Gabi, I was speechless and knew that she would be booked but inquired anyway. Thankfully she still had our date open! She did our engagement shoot and then our wedding on May 18th. Our engagement session they were calling for terrible storms and she stayed on stand by until the weather could clear enough to get some pictures. She is one of a kind and I couldn't possibly put in to words how incredible she is. Not only is she the sweetest, she is so talented and her work is AMAZING! Our photos are nothing we could have even dreamed of! She deserves a million stars! Our guests are still telling us how wonderful she was. We couldn't thank you enough, Gabi! :)
    Rebecca Married on 05/11/2019

Pure Magic ✨

Gabi is absolutely magical!!! She is the most amazing soul not only as a photographer but as a person. She is incredible to work with! She did my engagement and wedding and will do all that is to come for me and my family :-) her natural lighting and eye for beauty and detail is unlike any other. I am so grateful to have crossed paths with her and have her in my life especially to help capture the memories that matter most ❤️
  • Valarie
    Valarie Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience from start to end!

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Gabi. From the very beginning, she was warm and easy to work with. We ultimately selected her because I really liked her style that I saw in other couples' photos. I cannot begin to express how much my (now) husband hates being photographed. We set up a family photo session with our dogs a couple of months before the wedding so we could get pictures with them since they weren't going to be able to attend the wedding, and I'm so glad we did! He wasn't happy about doing the actual shoot, but when he saw the photos, he was very happy we had done it. It helped set him more at ease for the day of the wedding because he knew Gabi was going to take amazing pictures. And sure enough, we got our wedding photos (really quickly too!), and we were both so happy with our choice. Gabi was great to work with throughout the whole process, and I really just can't say enough good things about her and her photos. Thanks so much for capturing our special day!
  • Brielle
    Brielle Married on 11/03/2018

Photos were amazing! Price was great!

Gabi's photos came out so beautifully! They all look so bright and beautiful, and all the candids are filled with personality. Her prices were absolutely amazing, too, so she was overall too hard to pass up when choosing our wedding photographer. We made the right choice!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

So many beautiful memories

When planning our wedding for Cape May, New Jersey we knew we wanted a photographer familiar with the area as we were coming from out of town. I was so excited to discover Gabi's beautiful photography and she was based right in Cape May! Her emphasis of lighting noting what time the sun would set for our Fall wedding impressed me right away. Gabi was a joy to work with right from the start and made both my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. She even met us closer to our home near Philly for an initial consult. Gabi shot our stunning engagement pictures in Old City, Philly and it gave us practice for the wedding day. For the wedding itself, Gabi was super flexible to our busy schedule with multiple locations and transport (including a carriage!). Her insight into local spots for bridal party and family pictures was perfect too. During the cocktail hour and reception Gabi quietly captured all the more candid photos I had hoped for and we could relax knowing she was there! We had so many comments from guests how she nice she was! I would absolutely recommend booking Gabi and we look forward to working with her again!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 10/10/2018

AMAZING!! Absolutely love our wedding pictures!!

Gabi was the best!! She made planning 100% stress free and we were comfortable with her right away!! Gabi brought us all over Cape May for our wedding pictures and they came out perfect! I will definitely be using Gabi in the future for family pictures!!
    Jill B. Married on 09/15/2018

Gabi was wonderful!

We cannot begin to explain how much we love our wedding photos. Gabi was such a pleasure to work with. Such captured every moment perfectly. Gabi was prompt, professional, communicated with us every step of the way, and her pricing is affordable. Our special day was captured in the most memorable way all thanks to Gabi and we couldn't be happier.

- Jill & James
  • Helen
    Helen G. Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding day

Gabi is such a joy to work with. She photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a more personalized and memorable experience. She is creative, fun and very professional. I wouldn’t have wanted our day captured by anyone else. We will be sure to recommend her to any of our family and friends celebrating ANYTHING.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 07/08/2018
    We knew we needed Gabby as our photographer since our first conversation with her - she is warm, so nice, professional, and we loved her style. We met her for the first time during our engagement session and she made us feel so comfortable during the whole shoot. Both my fiancée and I (and in particular my fiancée) were a little nervous for the shoot - we feel like we're awkward people in general! But she posed us and our photographs turned out natural and so pretty! During our wedding, we wanted quite a few family photos outside of our church and bridal party pictures on the beach but also had the desire to make it to some of cocktail hour ( we only had an hour in between our ceremony and cocktail ). Gabby managed to take every picture we wanted of our crazy crew and we still got to enjoy so much of cocktail hour! Everyone after the wedding kept saying how sweet our photographer was and how nice she was to work with. We just got our wedding photos back and we are IN LOVE. She captured everything I could have wanted and each one is prettier than the next. When you hire Gabi, you get not only a photographer but a friend - we can't wait to see her again (hopefully and eventually!) for newborn and family pictures.
    Julie Married on 06/28/2018
    Gabi was truly exceptional! Her photos were outstanding, she was the utmost of professionalism and very responsive and reliable to answer any and all questions. We highly recommend Gabi for your wedding!
    Erin Married on 06/23/2018
    Gabi was our favorite vender! We wanted a photographer who would capture our wedding reception but not ask us to pose every few minutes and she did just that. She’s very behind the scenes but captured every moment we wanted and more! She’s very friendly and easy to work with! She’s also very reasonably priced and doesn’t try to push extras or have any hidden fees. We will definitely continue to use her as we grow our family!
    Jeanine Married on 03/25/2018
    We recently had our wedding in March, 2018. This was a second wedding for both of us, and we are in our 60's. We only needed two hours to basically capture some good pictures of us as a couple, as well as family groupings.
    Gabi was extremely professional, very calm, and and I felt immediately relaxed with her. She accommodated our long list of desired photos, and also was able to capture moments of the wedding and reception. Her pictures are beautiful and she sent us the initial online photos very quickly. I would highly recommend Gabi as a wedding photographer, and will also like to have family photos on the beach in the future!! Thank you Gabi!!
    Lisa Married on 10/14/2017
    Gabi was amazing!! From start to finish, she was so easy and great to work with. Our photos are stunning!! She captured our day perfectly. Gabi offers great packages and gives you all digital photos. We are so happy we chose her for our day! I highly recommend Gabi!!
    Lisa Married on 09/30/2017
    Gabi was such an amazing part of our wedding day! My husband and I are so happy we went with Gabi - she had a lot of great recommendations and made us feel so comfortable. Wedding photos turned out GORGEOUS and we're having trouble finding our favorites. THANK YOU GABI!!! xoxoxoxo
    Monique Married on 09/17/2017
    We love Gabi! She was so easy to work with and had the right package for us. As an older first time bride, I didn't want an album or pictures of the reception, so I was able to book Gabriela for two hours to cover the ceremony and get some nice photos on the beach. We highly recommend Gabriela Urda Photography!!