G3 Catering Reviews

G3 Catering 6
G3 Catering 7

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

Food was amazing!

Working with Karen and her husband was a great experience. They worked with us the whole time and were very helpful in making sure our cocktail hour and reception went smoothly. Our guests raved about how great their dinners were. The mac n' cheese bites were a hit! I would highly recommend G3 Catering for a wedding or any other event you are hosting.

Sent on 04/11/2019

G3 Catering's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! It was great working with you as well! So happy to be a part of your special day! Best wishes for a life filled with love and happiness!

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Food is amazing!

G3 catering did our wedding at Sydney and Bernes Davis Art Center. Karen was so easy to work with and always very responsive to emails. My mother-in law was helping us plan the wedding from out of town and Karen was very flexible in phone calls and emails. The menu is flexible and G3 catering ensures they have everything you want on your special day. We even did an ice-cream bar and she let us add every topping possible. It was the hit of the night!! They were great and we couldn't be more happy. Everyone loved the food!

Sent on 03/30/2019

G3 Catering's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed everything and that this was a stress-free experience for you! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Food

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding at Misty Morning Barn catered by G3. They’re staff was so on point and professional. They went above and beyond what I could have expected. All our guests raved about the food and venue. We couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    G3 Catering 15
    G3 Catering 16
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2019

10 stars from start to finish!

Karen and everyone at G3 was awesome! Karen sat with us and pretty much said she can make almost anything we want and did just that! She helped design a delicious, personalized menu for our wedding, even preparing my husbands favorite appetizer for cocktail hour from our family recipe. Very reasonably priced, very accommodating, and excellent service the night of the wedding. And EVERYONE commented on how great the food was! Everyone. Would definitely hire again. 10 stars!

Sent on 01/10/2019

G3 Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It was our honor to work with you on creating a most memorable wedding day! Wishing you a marriage filled with love, laughter and all the things you’ve dreamed of!

All the best,
    Karen Gavala

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Get your tastebuds ready

I can't say enough about the husband & wife team of G3 Catering. Karen was responsive to all my questions & even allowed extra plates to be added up to the very last minute for those guests that RSVP'd by just showing up the day of lol. Our wedding guests raved about everything from cocktail hour to the main course. I have no doubt we could've chosen any item from their extensive menu for our wedding & it would've been just as delicious. The presentation of all food served was so visually pleasing ... it made every bite even more enjoyable. I highly recommend G3 for all your catering needs!

Sent on 12/10/2018

G3 Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Melissa! It was a pleasure working with you to make your wedding day most memorable!! All the best!

Sami · Married on 08/04/2018

Karen with G3 Catering was PHENOMENAL. She really has a quite a gift for the culinary arts. Our food was so delicious! Our guests were so impressed with the presentation and the taste. I recommend G3 Catering for all of your special events!

Sent on 09/06/2018

G3 Catering's reply:

Sami thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with G3 Catering! It was a pleasure working with you to make your special day most memorable and we're so happy you and your guests were impressed with our services! All the best for a marriage filled with love and happiness!

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

G3 Catering did a great job with my daughter's wedding reception at SBDAC. At first we were disappointed that we couldn't choose our own caterer at SBDAC but we were quickly turned into big fans of G3 as they were very accommodating, professional and just plain good people. We were working on a tight budget but they were very creative with the menu to help us create an awesome cocktail hour and dinner for nearly 200 guests.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

I can't say enough good things about Karen and G3 catering!! The food was outstanding. We received SOO many compliments. They always say you don't eat on your wedding day- but there was no way we were letting that food go to waste!

Karen and her husband were a real joy to work with the entire time. They helped us work within our budget and were very flexible and accommodating. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/10/2018

What an awesome Catering Company. Went beyond my expectations and I plan to use them again very soon. Our Business Event at Edsion & Ford Winter Estates was fantastic. Food presentation and service was Excellent!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

If you don't select Karen and her amazing G3 crew for your catering needs, you will have a mad case of FOMO and be disappointed. From the beginning, I was impressed with Karen's level of professionalism and engagement. When we went to book the venue, I wasn't aware that they had in-house catering, but when I learned that it was G3, I was excited! In fact, I had already marked G3 as a potential catering vendor if we found a venue requiring a caterer.

Karen is a culinary genius. We came at her with our ideas, rough drafts of course as we were unsure what we could get with our budget, and she helped shaped the vision. She likes to go big, creating the first draft of the menu with the dream wedding meal. But then, she has this incredible ability to tweak and adjust to make your dream a reality, while still fitting in your budget. My friends were, and still are, RAVING about the quality of the food. No gross, weird, baked chicken with nasty veggies. And that was one of the biggest things we wanted for our wedding - we have a lot of foodies and knew the food would be highly critiqued. Like pasta? Look into the cheese wheel - you're welcome.

Lastly, Karen was so mindful about my husband and I that she had a few to-go containers filled with appetizers and main entree food. While we did get a few bites in of the deliciousness during the reception, she knew that we wouldn't have the time to really sit and enjoy it. That was so thoughtful and kind...something that she didn't have to do. Karen and G3 Catering are amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Daniel · Married on 05/05/2018

Great food and fabulous staff. We didn’t have a single guest that wasn’t raving about the food and presentation. They offered great ideas to have unique options that fit our budget. We did a mashed potato bar that everyone loved plus much more. A really good experience for us planning and our attendees relaxing.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Nicholas · Married on 02/24/2018

Karen and team are outstanding!

We hired G3 two weeks before our son’s rehearsal dinner (we lost confidence in our initial pick). We are detail oriented people who have a fond appreciation for quality food and service. The process was painless. Karen walked me through options based on our theme and personal preferences. She made a trip to our house prior to the event to ensure we were comfortable with the plan she had put together. The day of the event, she came with her team to ensure the setup was perfect.

The food was great but the service provided from her team during the event was over the top. I will utilize the G3 team again. In a word - outstanding.

Thanks Karen and the entire G3 team.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/25/2017

I can't say enough great things about G3 Catering! They provided me with an outstanding holiday dinner, and they were a pleasure to work with! Karen Gravala (owner) was professional, efficient, and she gave great suggestions on choosing the menu. The food was delivered on time, set up with nice card-holder descriptions, and everything tasted delicious!
    In addition, Bonnie (Server) was excellent! She was organized and extremely helpful.
    Thank you G3 Catering for making my holiday party a HUGE success!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Andrea · Married on 12/02/2017

Thank you to the entire G3 family for making my daughter's wedding reception special! The entire staff was so professional and the display of food was wonderful, not to mention it tasted great. I highly recommend Karen and Michael for catering----they certainly know what they are doing !!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Larry and Debbie · Married on 11/24/2017

The G3 crew arrived even earlier than expected, surveyed the home and asked about specifics, and then went to work. They staged everything in our garage, where it stayed until we finished the wedding in our courtyard. We then went inside for cocktails and appetizers that were set up during the ceremony. During that inside cocktail hour, they transformed the courtyard wedding seating to a fabulous outdoor dining scene. All the guests were delighted with the food and impressed with the quality of the service staff. When over, they even removed all trash from the home, making final clean up a breeze for us!! We'll load photos once received from the photographer. This was a marvelous and flawless event, in great part to Karen and her crew at G3 Catering, and it equaled or surpassed anything available at any SW Florida hotel.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Karen/G3 Catering were fantastic. Every one of my guests loved the food; from the cheese plate, to the meatball apps, to the plated salads, and their pork entrees! Karen was phenomenal. We sat down for the first time and my (now) husband and I had viewed some of her sample menus and selected one we favored most. We showed Karen and she on-the-spot adjusted it exactly to our liking with our budget and came up with her own recipe for the main pork dish. It was amazing. Took two seconds to figure out the food and she was so knowledgeable it’s as if she bangs out a million wedding menus a day. After speaking with her, I didn’t have to think twice about the food. She crushed it. We don’t have any party plans in the future, but if we did, I would love to use Karen and )3 Catering again. Maybe my next wedding (JUST KIDDING)! Thank you, Karen!

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Maxi

Maxi · Married on 05/20/2017

Very willing to make a menu that fit our event. Staff was very courteous to guests as well.

Sent on 07/12/2017

kaylie · Married on 05/13/2017

G3 is simply the best catering team in town, and elevated our wedding to make it unforgettable! Our guests loved every aspect; our cocktail hour was legendary, and our plated dinner was fantastic! They were incredible flexible in what we wanted, and executed everything perfectly, and gave us extremely valuable advice during the whole process. They also worked seamlessly with our vendors, and took care of everybody the night of! Would 100% recommend to everybody to hire G3!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Traci · event on: 02/13/2015

The most delicious meal I may have ever had, professional & attentive staff, amazing wines!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Beth · Married on 04/01/2017

My advice would be have some ideas of what you want, and be open to listening to the owner, Karen for suggestions!
    She did a great job assorting my favorites into delicious creations! There was truly something for everybody, and lots of it!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

briana · Married on 02/04/2017

This catering company was the best to work with. We told them our budget and the types of food items we wanted and they made it work. They were also able to accommodate our fun request for an ice-cream sundae bar! All of our guests raved about the food. As the bride and groom, we ourselves didn't eat during the receptions due to nerves/excitement. But the staff at G3 catering packed us each a to-go tin with everything served and we ate it all when we got back to our hotel, it made our night!! I would completely recommend this catering company to anyone who wants great food as well as great service!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Kyla · Married on 01/28/2017

Karen and Mike at G3 catering do an outstanding job! Their staff catered and bartender our wedding and it was perfect. We had a buffet style dinner that was seamless. There was never a line at the bar as the bartender was fast and friendly, the food line was quick and smooth; we had over 100 guests that were announced to go get food by a few tables at a time and they were all seated with food within 30 minutes. Mike and Karen are friendly and professional. They work with your needs and offer suggestions where necessary. Their food quality is amazing and will impress all the guests at your event! Truly one of a kind service.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Joe · Married on 12/11/2016

take my word for it, they are professional and provide a good product.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jerry · Married on 12/10/2016

If you really care about the food quality for your guests, G3 is for you. They are real foodies and provide absolutely delicious choices.

Sent on 12/22/2016