G Thrapp Jewelers Reviews

14 | Indianapolis, IN

14 Reviews for G Thrapp Jewelers

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

GThrapp has the all around BEST customer service and selection in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. If you want great quality jewelry, with sales people who call you by name as you walk in the door- GThrapp is your place. We purchased my engagement ring, both of our wedding bands, and we each purchased wedding gifts for each other from GThrapp and we will never go anywhere else. We HIGHLY recommend this store and we constantly get compliments on our jewelry from here.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/11/2014

They take their time and make sure you make the right decision for you. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing jewelry and customer service. They pay attention to the details and help you find the perfect jewelry for any event. I will never go to another jeweler.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

We absolutely loved working with G. Thrapp! My fiance designed a custom ring with Mary and I LOVE it! It is gorgeous and I couldn't have even dreamed it would be so beautiful! We then picked out our wedding bands with Julie and she was fantastic! She was patient and helpful with lots of information! We loved our experience from start to finish!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Brian · Married on 09/01/2013

Dana is amazing!!!! It is the perfect jeweler and I will continue to use them for the rest of my life.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Meganne · Married on 09/01/2013

Go see Mary Leppert! She helped us with our wedding bands, including taking an antique band and adding a bridge of diamonds. They are extremely courteous and helpful - they also do a terrific job with repairs. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Molly · Married on 06/02/2007

Gary Thrapp & Emily Chapman helped us so much in selecting my wedding band. They listened to what I wanted, and found a piece that was even better than I had imagined. As I was deciding, Gary took me outside to see how the diamonds sparkled in the natural light - it was amazing! The ring came with an appraisal for insurance purposes, and before the wedding Emily also appraised my engagement ring (which my fiance had purchased elsewhere) for free as well as giving both rings a good polishing so they would sparkle nicely for the ceremony! G.Thrapp offers small-town feeling service and exceptional quality - I will go back again and again for all my future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 02/12/2008

We worked with Dana, and she was so much fun to work with. She was thoughtful and patient with us, and she gave us a good deal.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Meg · Married on 09/01/2013

Easily the most personal and the BEST jeweler in Indianapolis. I am lucky to be wearing a beautiful engagement ring from G Thrapp and have had nothing but a wonderful experience with them! I also was able to borrow some stunning earrings for the wedding, which made the whole event complete. My fiance loves them because he feels comfortable with the decor and not to mention the beer :)

Sent on 09/04/2013

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2007

G. Thrapp Jewelers is a small jewelry store that is very sophisticated and personal. The saleswoman who helped us pick out our rings was extremely helpful and patient with us.

Sent on 07/07/2008
  • mtrue

Marie · Married on 05/30/2009

I had family stones that we had reset for my engagement ring and wedding band. We could not afford to do a custom setting, but that did not matter. This jeweler had so many stock settings that we were able to find one we loved that matched the stones we had. They did a great job setting everything, were fast and very friendly. It was very personal - they knew who we were when we came in, remembered our names, etc. They also took all the time with us necessary until we found what we wanted. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2008

My fiancee had a diamond set by this jeweler and it is absolutely stunning. I would recommend this family owned business to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Lorretta · Married on 12/10/2009

we ordered a necklace and earrings for the wedding attire. They arrived very quickly, along with a free gift. I would HIGHLY recommend this tiara. I can't wait to show it off at my wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2010
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 07/30/2011

I purchased my husband's wedding band from here. They were very helpful and sweet while finding his band. My husband when in to pick it out and they let him try on every band he was interested in. On top of this, they have a cute little dog as a mascot that is there to greet you.

Sent on 08/23/2011