G. Owens Photography Reviews

4 | El Dorado, AR

4 Reviews for G. Owens Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

My husband and I both LOVE Greg's work. Greg shot our engagement and wedding photos. He has been extremely flexible! We live 2 hours away from Greg, but I wouldn't know it because he came to us...even for the engagement photos. He is very creative, personable, and was very prepared! My husband and I also had our guestbook made by him. It is so unique and we have gotten so many compliments on it. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer to shoot one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 06/29/2010

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2009

I was extremely pleased with G. Owens Photography!! Having Greg as my photographer, i just knew i could trust him with creative and beautiful pictures. Greg's main focus is to make sure the bride is happy, smiling, and to make you feel confident on that special day!! My Engagement and Wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! Greg is a nice, fun and a good person to work with...he listens to your ideas and makes the whole experience fun!

Sent on 10/10/2009

sharon · Married on 05/23/2009

excellent service

Sent on 07/20/2009

Christopher · Married on 03/28/2009

4.2

Greg does a great job of getting the photos you want. He is professional and flexible. He also has a great imagination and can find ways to make creative photos.

Sent on 04/21/2009