G Nelson Photography Reviews

11 | Baltimore, MD

11 Reviews for G Nelson Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Gerald is really great! We used the photo booth for our wedding. His responses are always timely and pleasant. He showed up early so that everything would be set up in time. He was friendly and professional at the wedding. He was even great with kids. We had multiple guests comment on how nice he was to kids because the kids approached the photo booth and he encouraged them to participate. He was patient with everyone and always had a smile on his face. He helped make the day fun for everyone and was truly one of the highlights. We highly recommend Gerald for all occasions.

Sent on 06/14/2018

miriam · Married on 07/16/2011

Gerald is great! Although I haven't seen the finish product of my wedding video, I know it will be great. My wedding was on 7/16/11 so the I should recieve the video within a few weeks. I was able to have coverage during the wedding and reception. It was a excellent deal for the price we paid. I know that my husband and I will be happy with the final product.

Sent on 07/23/2011

DAWN · Married on 07/31/2010

GERALD WAS MY VIDEOGRAPHER AND HE WAS GREAT! NEVER HARDLY KNEW HE WAS THERE AND GOT ALL THE IMPORTANT FOOTAGE I NEEDED OF MY WEDDING. GOT HOME FROM HONEYMOON AND VIDEO WAS DONE AND GOT TO ME 2 DAYS AFTER GETTING HOME. PACKAGING WAS WONDERFUL. PICTURE OF US ON DVD. HE EVEN GAVE US A WEDDING GIFT. GREAT VALUE AND WILL RECOMMEN TO ANYONE I KNOW GETTING MARRIED!

Sent on 10/02/2010
  • I

Ian · Married on 05/22/2010

Gerald was a true blessing for our wedding. He was very professional, understanding, and captured all of our moments without being obtrusive. I would give him the highest recommendation! Thanks Gerald for all your excellent work!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Tanisha · Married on 03/19/2010

I found Gerald through Wedding Wire and my wife and I couldn't be happier with his service. Throughout the process he kept in touch with me through email and phone calls. He showed up to our wedding well before the start time and was extremely professional. The quality of our finished product was excellent and well worth the cost. I will make sure to recommend him to my friends and family for future events.

Sent on 03/27/2011

tamira · Married on 09/25/2011

I was this years Sept 25th 2011 Bride.... We love Gerald... He was the best and we plan on using him in the future! He was even more than what we expected! We got services and options we didnt even pay for! He worked with us up until the day of the wedding... Also the turn around time for the proof was instant! I will always hold him near and dear to my heart!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Bruce · Married on 07/24/2010

Gerald was easy and flexible to work with. I was very busy in the last few days before the wedding and Gerald was persistent in calling me to make sure he had all the wedding details right. I was happy with the product and received it in a timely fashion. The only thing I didn't expect was that he brought two additional photographers who my own photographer felt were in his way. However, Gerald provided the photographs and so I will have additional photos of my wedding.
    Especially given the cost of professional videography, I was very happy with the end result.

Sent on 08/19/2010

DAWN · Married on 07/31/2010

WAS WONDERFUL! VERY NICE PACKAGING ANDEVEN GAVE US A WEDDING GIFT. VIDEO WAS VERY GOOD. WOULD RECCOMEND!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Kieisha · Married on 12/19/2009

ust a note to express our sincere thanks for the fantastic and highly professional job you did on our wedding!. .”

Sent on 05/20/2010

Arun · Married on 10/23/2010

Xcellent Video lived up to its name. Gerald from the first time I met him to discuss videography and photography for my wedding was very flexivle and accomodating. Very professional and responsive. Did an excellent job and I love the final video and photos that were presented. Great job, would definitely use Xcellent Video for any other events.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Tanei · Married on 08/09/2009

4.2

“We would like to thank you for your professionalism. Willingness to work with our special requests, coming to our rehearsal were a few reasons we would hire you again. One of the few businesses we had no frustrations or problems with.”

Sent on 05/20/2010