G&L Wedding Videography Reviews

G&L Wedding Videography 4
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

The best around!

If you're looking for wedding videographers that are patient, creative, passionate and caring- stop right now and contact Grant and Lyndsay. To me, the videography was by far the most important thing since it's what brings the most important day back to life over and over again. From the next day teaser to receiving the beautiful edited highlights and DVD's with the day breakdowns in just 2 MONTHS, they far exceeded all of my hopes and dreams. Everyone who has seen the video whether they were there or not, were blown away by their work. Everyone I know that is getting married, I tell them two things.... One, you need a videographer and two, you need to hire G & L Videography. I truly can't say enough amazing things about this company! They're the best around!

Sent on 12/08/2019

G&L Wedding Videography's reply:

Sarah, you are too kind! We loved capturing your and Taylor's day, and learning the story of your relationship was inspiring. We wish you two the best in your shared dreams!

Stephanie · Married on 01/20/2018

We are so thankful for the priceless wedding video that G&L Wedding Videography created for us. It was so wonderful to work with Grant and Lyndsay. The quality of work that they do is outstanding! The finished video really captures all the special moments of our wedding day and we are so glad we went with G&L Wedding Videography! Thank you Grant and Lyndsay from the bottom of our hearts. And for everyone who is not sure about who to choose, I recommend choosing G&L, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 03/20/2018

G&L Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We had a blast capturing the day and hope the best as you move forward together :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y55V9iR_EzA

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

G&L did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day! They capture the bride and groom like they have known you for years, the sneak peek wedding video brought us right back to that vary day, ugly cries, tears, happiness and love! The way they put together the video is simple amazing! All the voice overs, and snippets of you just talking all day, they pair it perfectly just in the right spots of the video. We couldn’t be happier with their work! Thank you!
    Jessica and Derek 9-9-17

G&L Wedding Videography 5
    G&L Wedding Videography 6
    G&L Wedding Videography 7
    Sent on 10/27/2017

G&L Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We loved working with you two and wish you the very best in your future together :)

-Grant (Peanut Butter) and Lyndsay

Cherish · Married on 09/03/2017

This was by far our best investment for our wedding! I know a lot of people may think it’s something that “ you don’t have to have” but nothing takes you back to that day like a video. There were so many things that I missed as the bride and having the ability to go back and see or hear them is priceless. Grant and Lyndsay were remarkable to work with! They were so good at working behind the scenes that you forget they are even there and their editing skills are amazing! If I could give them 10 stars I would!

G&L Wedding Videography 8
    Sent on 11/03/2017

G&L Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you Cherish! It was an honor to be part of your day and wish you and Bryan the best moving forward :)

-G&L!

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Grant and Lyndsay are phenomenal. They documented our wedding day in a way that was not only breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL, but very authentic. They are so great to work with, and I am thrilled with how our wedding video came out! If you are debating whether hiring a videographer is worth the money, I'd definitely recommend hiring G&L Wedding Videography. I barely noticed them throughout the day, and when I got the video back (so quickly too!) we saw how much they were able to capture, and I can't stop watching it! They are professional, so sweet and genuine, and I can't express enough how thrilled I am that they were able to document our wedding. They completely exceeded our expectations; our wedding video was everything we ever could have hoped for and more!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

G&L Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you Katelyn! Lyndsay and I could feel the love in the air that day and know that you two are a match made in heaven. Congrats!

Marci · Married on 06/03/2017

Grant and Lyndsay did a phenomenal job at editing all our wedding footage and captured all the best parts and emotions of the entire day without having actually been there (which is amazing in and of itself). They were amazingly accommodating and when they were already booked for our wedding date they even found us a spectacular team of videographers who would film our day and then turn over the film for editing to Grant and Lyndsay. The final product had us experiencing all those emotions felt on our wedding day all over again, the pure joy, love, and tears of happiness. Their work is above and beyond all expectations! The entire process was simple and friendly, which is at times hard to come by when planning a wedding. You won't regret spending the money on a wedding video if you use G&L wedding videography and you also will be watching this video more than you will like to admit :)

Sent on 07/22/2017

G&L Wedding Videography's reply:

We appreciate the feedback Marci! We're still bummed that we were already booked for your date, but Lyndsay and I loved being able to edit the wedding for you and Eric. We wish you two the best in your future together! -G&L