FX Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

FX Photo Booths, LLC 3
FX Photo Booths, LLC 4
FX Photo Booths, LLC 5

Katie · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Robert is amazing and extremely polite, patient, and professional. We had an amazing time at our wedding and the guests had so much fun using the many photo booth services. I highly recommend this vendor for any occasion and have already convinced my friends to use them at their wedding because they were so impressed. Great communication and superb service. The photo booth made me wedding a hit and I made the best decision of my life by choosing FX. Thank you so much, you're the best!

Sent on 05/04/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Katie: Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We greatly appreciate taking the time. It was a special evening and we thank you so much for making us part of your reception. Many blessings!

Abbi Dehmey · Married on 10/13/2018

FX Photobooths = Best Flexibility

I completely recommend this photobooth service to anyone... there is not one thing I can complain about! Our photobooth was for a High School Homecoming dance of 650 teenagers and we heard nothing but positive feedback. He made it very easy to match the photobooth to the theme of our dance and cater specifically towards our audience. The backdrops, picture quality, and photo strip designs were all beautiful. Robert was great with communication and allowed us to customize the photobooth experience for our event while also taking all the extra work off our hands. The "amount spent" (only $200!!!) is a reflection of how much they were willing to donate to our event (given it was a fundraiser for the Childrens Miracle Network). Not only are they very generous, but they delivered a great quality service and had such an easy and professional process to do so... do not look any farther (trust me on this one)!

FX Photo Booths, LLC 6

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Huge thank you to FX Photo Booths for such a great time at our wedding. Everyone had such a good time and full of laughter . I couldn’t highly recommend them enough! They add so much fun to the event!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 7
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 8

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Brittany - thank you so much for your review of our services!

Justin · Married on 09/08/2018

I had no idea a photo booth could be so much fun! We had such a great time and our guests loved the photo booth. Everyone loved the props, photo strips and the digital delivery of their photos. We loved the scrapbook. Our guests are still talking about how much fun it was! We highly recommend FX Photo Booths for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/17/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Justin thank you for your review. We deeply appreciate your kind words! Many blessings!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

FX Photobooths was such a blessing to our wedding! When one photobooth company backed out at the last minute, Robert and Lisa were immediately in contact with us to make all of our expectations a reality. They worked thoroughly and quickly to bring our designs to life! Their props and professionalism was a fantastic addition to our reception! Everyone had a blast and couldn't stop talking about our photobooth! Thanks FX Photobooths for making our wedding reception so much fun!!

Darin and Lauren Fry

Sent on 09/13/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your Wedding Day! Many blessings!

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

I found FX Photo Booths because I was looking for someone who offered the photo strip scrapbooks. After reviewing their packages and pricing they definitely included a lot for a reasonable price, compared to other companies I looked at. The photo guest book was awesome! In addition to the guest book, they had the option to text the picture and then after the wedding there was a website where the guests could download pictures for free! Customizing the photo strip at no extra cost was another amazing feature. It went perfect with our wedding theme! The photo booth was a big hit and I am so pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/07/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure to be part of your Wedding day!

Carrie · Married on 06/23/2018

FX Photo Booths provided their services for both my daughter's and son's weddings (where there were many children in attendance, which I know can be very challenging). They did an absolutely fantastic job at both events! I would not hesitate to give them the highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/15/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! It was a blessing to be part of both weddings for your children. What a great year for your family! Many blessings!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

Were amazing to work with and were wonderful with all of our guests! Such great personalization and great staff! Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 9

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Maggie- thank you so much for your review of our photo booth services. It was a honor and privilege to be part of your Wedding Day!

Kaila · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired FX Photo Booths for a traditional photo booth for our wedding reception and couldn't be happier!! Everything was simple to arrange and setup prior to the wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. The photo booth was such a great addition to our special day and out guests had a blast!! Tons of props, and lots of memories captured. You also receive a flash drive with your photos, the ability to download them via online and they put every photo strip into a photo album for you to take home that night! Guests got to write us little notes which was so fun to review after the busy day. Book FX Photo Booths, you won't regret it!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Having a photo booth was one of the greatest wedding decisions my husband and I could've made! It gave everyone something to do if they weren't dancing. Our guests absolutely loved it and we enjoy looking back at all the pictures that were taken. Robert and Lisa are excellent to work with. They answered all my questions and were with me every step of way until the wedding. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

FX Photo Booths, LLC 10

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

We used FX Photo Booths for our 5/5/2018 wedding and we were so happy with the value that we got with them! You get so much for the price, tons of prop options, amazing service, options to download photos online as well as sending us a drive with all the guests photos. My favorite part is the photo album they put together for us during the wedding, they put a copy of each guests photo strip into an album and then encouraged the guests to leave us a note along with their photo. At the end of the night they gave us the full album with all the photos and notes and we loved it! Robert was very quick to respond to any questions I had prior to the wedding and worked with me to personalize the photo strips. He also checked in with me throughout the reception and made sure my husband and I got back to the photo booth to take our own photos as well. I would absolutely use them in the future!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Lisa and Gabrielle were fantastic at our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! We love the scrap book and all of our guests' time in the photo booth! Thanks for making this process SO easy!

LAURA · Married on 10/04/2017

This is our second year having Robert and Lisa at our event. We love the interaction with all of our guests

Dex · Married on 09/30/2017

Everybody loved your photo booth! It was a big hit. Not only did the younger guest use it, but the older guest also. Everybody used it and loved it. Everybody loved the big selection of props, especially my kids and my nieces. They couldn't stay out of the booth. At the end of the night, we got the photo booth album. My wife and I loved it! One of the best features of the photo booth is that we can now look at all the pictures from it.
    Thank you for making our night that much more special, not only for us, but our guest also!
    Dex and Laura

Allie · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so lucky to have found FX Photo Booth. Our wedding guests absolutely loved it, and have continued to comment that it was a new and fun element for our reception. The owners are extremely flexible and helpful. We will recommend FX to all of our friends and family!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2017

Seriously one of the best decisions we made with our wedding planning was hiring FX photo booth. They were so easy to work with throughout the entire process, I couldn't have asked for it to run smoother. Robert was so quick to get back to any questions I had, and helped with every step along the way. Everyone loved the photobooth at our wedding and had so much fun with it! and I love love love the booklet of everyone's pictures they gave us at the end so we got a copy of everyone's pictures And people left the cutest notes.
    I've been to other weddings that had photo booths, and I'm not trying to brag but ours was the best! I loved how they set up and how smoothly it all ran on the big day! Also there were so many props it was hard to pick from! I loved all of the variety!!! We did an open booth so you could fit like 10 people if you wanted too! Would highly recommend them! Thank you guys so much for the amazing memories we will be able to keep forever!

Sara · Married on 08/19/2017

I could not be anymore happy with FX they where absolutely amazing. If you want a great experience then you need to choose them. They are so easy to work with and they truly care about your wedding and want to provide a great experience for your guest. I did not hear one bad thing from my guest and most of them wish they had them at there wedding and others said they will use them in the future. You won't be disappointed choosing them.

Sent on 08/21/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Sara and Cody: Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words and sentiments immensely. Many blessings!

Kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you so much for your services! You were so easy to work with, and answered all of my questions. I know my guests really enjoyed your photobooth and the props. The picture quality and photo strips turned out awesome! I loved that there were so many fun photo strip choices. I'm so pleased and will definitely keep you in mind for any events in the future and will recommend you to friends! Thank you!!!!!!

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

You guys were awesome. I've never been to a photo booth that was so organized and smoothly run. You also had such great props and so many to choose from. Hopefully you saw my shout out on facebook right after the wedding. Thank you so much for sending the thumb drive. It's neat to have the photos and the strips. We really appreciated your business and it helped make our wedding a great experience!

Thanks for everything,

Teresa and Brandon

Sent on 09/01/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you Teresa and Brandon! We greatly appreciate you taking the time and opportunity to provide a review of our services! It was a pleasure being part of your special day!

Claudia · Married on 07/01/2017

Fx photo booths was super nice and accommodating! Would use them again in the future and highly reccomend!

Sent on 07/18/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you Claudia! We appreciate the kind words!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Our guests LOVED the photobooth! Robert was so great to work with and provided an excellent addition to our wedding reception. We are so happy that we chose to go with FX Photobooths!! The props were SO fun. We loved looking through the photo album and seeing the fun that our guests had! Such a perfect addition. Love, The Withrows

Nick · Married on 06/10/2017

The photo booth worked out great for our wedding reception!

From our perspective, the website with free downloads and the guestbook are great! From the guests' perspective, I think everyone had a great time with the prop options, size of the booth, and ability to connect online immediately. And, of course, the photos themselves are great memories to keep.

We really do think it was great overall and would definitely recommend FX Photo Booths to anyone in the central PA area looking for a photo booth.

Ashton · Married on 06/03/2017

The FX Photo Booths guys were wonderful! By far the best photo booth experience I have ever had because of their fun props, advanced equipment, and engagement level with all of the guests. Everyone loved the fact that their photos could be texted to their phone immediately. We loved the fact that we received a physical album with pictures and notes from all of the guests - such a great keepsake. We would definitely use FX Photo Booths for future events.

Amy · Married on 05/31/2017

So happy we booked FX Photo Booth for our wedding this past weekend. I hoped that it would add to our special event but having it set up exceeded anything I could have imagined. Everyone who attended our wedding loved it! I would highly recommend including the album when choosing your package. When we got home at the end of the evening my new husband and I had so much fun looking through all the photos. From 15 months to 92 years, everyone played the part! I can't thank Robert and Lisa enough. We would highly recommend using FX Photo Booth for your wedding or special event.

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

FX photobooth was one of the best decisions I could have made to make my wedding day fun and memorable. They went above and beyond and had such great communication! We got so many compliments from our guests! The scrapbook they gave me with all the photos will be treasured forever! If you are looking for a photobooth look no more! Thank you FX photobooth!