96 Reviews for FX Photo Booths, LLC

Enclosed Booth (14)
Prints (13)
Backdrop(s) (10)
CD/DVD of Images (10)
Social Media Integration (8)
Signage (4)
Tables (2)
77 FX Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

Lisa and Gabrielle were fantastic at our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! We love the scrap book and all of our guests' time in the photo booth! Thanks for making this process SO easy!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is our second year having Robert and Lisa at our event. We love the interaction with all of our guests

Profile Picture LAURA, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everybody loved your photo booth! It was a big hit. Not only did the younger guest use it, but the older guest also. Everybody used it and loved it. Everybody loved the big selection of props, especially my kids and my nieces. They couldn't stay out of the booth. At the end of the night, we got the photo booth album. My wife and I loved it! One of the best features of the photo booth is that we can now look at all the pictures from it.
Thank you for making our night that much more special, not only for us, but our guest also!
Dex and Laura

Profile Picture Dex, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have found FX Photo Booth. Our wedding guests absolutely loved it, and have continued to comment that it was a new and fun element for our reception. The owners are extremely flexible and helpful. We will recommend FX to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seriously one of the best decisions we made with our wedding planning was hiring FX photo booth. They were so easy to work with throughout the entire process, I couldn't have asked for it to run smoother. Robert was so quick to get back to any questions I had, and helped with every step along the way. Everyone loved the photobooth at our wedding and had so much fun with it! and I love love love the booklet of everyone's pictures they gave us at the end so we got a copy of everyone's pictures And people left the cutest notes.
I've been to other weddings that had photo booths, and I'm not trying to brag but ours was the best! I loved how they set up and how smoothly it all ran on the big day! Also there were so many props it was hard to pick from! I loved all of the variety!!! We did an open booth so you could fit like 10 people if you wanted too! Would highly recommend them! Thank you guys so much for the amazing memories we will be able to keep forever!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be anymore happy with FX they where absolutely amazing. If you want a great experience then you need to choose them. They are so easy to work with and they truly care about your wedding and want to provide a great experience for your guest. I did not hear one bad thing from my guest and most of them wish they had them at there wedding and others said they will use them in the future. You won't be disappointed choosing them.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for your services! You were so easy to work with, and answered all of my questions. I know my guests really enjoyed your photobooth and the props. The picture quality and photo strips turned out awesome! I loved that there were so many fun photo strip choices. I'm so pleased and will definitely keep you in mind for any events in the future and will recommend you to friends! Thank you!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You guys were awesome. I've never been to a photo booth that was so organized and smoothly run. You also had such great props and so many to choose from. Hopefully you saw my shout out on facebook right after the wedding. Thank you so much for sending the thumb drive. It's neat to have the photos and the strips. We really appreciated your business and it helped make our wedding a great experience!

Thanks for everything,

Teresa and Brandon

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fx photo booths was super nice and accommodating! Would use them again in the future and highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Claudia , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests LOVED the photobooth! Robert was so great to work with and provided an excellent addition to our wedding reception. We are so happy that we chose to go with FX Photobooths!! The props were SO fun. We loved looking through the photo album and seeing the fun that our guests had! Such a perfect addition. Love, The Withrows

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Photobooth

The photo booth worked out great for our wedding reception!

From our perspective, the website with free downloads and the guestbook are great! From the guests' perspective, I think everyone had a great time with the prop options, size of the booth, and ability to connect online immediately. And, of course, the photos themselves are great memories to keep.

We really do think it was great overall and would definitely recommend FX Photo Booths to anyone in the central PA area looking for a photo booth.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The FX Photo Booths guys were wonderful! By far the best photo booth experience I have ever had because of their fun props, advanced equipment, and engagement level with all of the guests. Everyone loved the fact that their photos could be texted to their phone immediately. We loved the fact that we received a physical album with pictures and notes from all of the guests - such a great keepsake. We would definitely use FX Photo Booths for future events.

Profile Picture Ashton, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Signage, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

So happy we booked FX Photo Booth for our wedding this past weekend. I hoped that it would add to our special event but having it set up exceeded anything I could have imagined. Everyone who attended our wedding loved it! I would highly recommend including the album when choosing your package. When we got home at the end of the evening my new husband and I had so much fun looking through all the photos. From 15 months to 92 years, everyone played the part! I can't thank Robert and Lisa enough. We would highly recommend using FX Photo Booth for your wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

FX photobooth was one of the best decisions I could have made to make my wedding day fun and memorable. They went above and beyond and had such great communication! We got so many compliments from our guests! The scrapbook they gave me with all the photos will be treasured forever! If you are looking for a photobooth look no more! Thank you FX photobooth!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everything went very well with the photo booth! We think it was a big hit with our guests. Great Service!

Profile Picture Chadd, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so happy we decided to book with FX photo booths for our wedding reception. Our guests really seemed to enjoy it and they provided everything you would need including TONS of props! The scrapbook was an awesome bonus and my husband and I really enjoyed looking at it the next day!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Lisa and Tara were fantastic to work with on Friday night. They were prompt, courteous and did a great job with the kids and their families. Thank you for working with us on such short notice and helping to give our families a fun option while we were indoors! We will definitely use your services again in the future!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Robert was absolutely amazing to deal with! Every question we had was answered sincerely and timely. FX Photo Booths was very professional to work with and provided amazing quality products!! The photo booth was a hit with our wedding crowd and everyone was asking where we found them! Thank you!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Robert and Lisa were a great addition to our wedding reception. Our guests kept commenting on how much fun the photo booth was and the scrapbook they made for us is the best my husband and I have seen! We cannot recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved our experience with FX! It made our wedding that much more enjoyable! Thank you!

Profile Picture Aleisha, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional. Our guests loved their pictures

Profile Picture Evelyn, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lisa and Robert were extremely responsive, professional and helpful. Their service was perfect and everyone at my wedding had a wonderful time with the photo booth. Also, the quality of the photos were great!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun! I was actually able to book FX Photo Booths only 2 weeks before my wedding. They were awesome. They had great props and were super friendly. The photo strip design options and guest book they provide are incredible. Would totally use them again!

Profile Picture HEATHER, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

FX Photo Booths went above and beyond for us. We had initially chosen FX Photo Booths because of their quick, friendly responses and affordability, but ultimately, it was their top-notch services and products that provided a well-rounded, amazing experience! We had been to many wedding receptions with photo booths previously, and none worked as efficiently as Robert. There were never long lines with guests waiting – they made it a point to get everyone in and out and on their way back to drinking, dancing and enjoying the party! The album with the photo strips and messages is a lifelong memorable gift for us – we love it! It was also the first time that we had seen a photo booth text the photos to guests’ phones – that was an added plus. Do yourself a favor, and choose FX Photo Booths for your wedding reception! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Signage