FX Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

FX Photo Booths, LLC 5
FX Photo Booths, LLC 6
FX Photo Booths, LLC 7

Katie · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Robert is amazing and extremely polite, patient, and professional. We had an amazing time at our wedding and the guests had so much fun using the many photo booth services. I highly recommend this vendor for any occasion and have already convinced my friends to use them at their wedding because they were so impressed. Great communication and superb service. The photo booth made me wedding a hit and I made the best decision of my life by choosing FX. Thank you so much, you're the best!

Sent on 05/04/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Katie: Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We greatly appreciate taking the time. It was a special evening and we thank you so much for making us part of your reception. Many blessings!

Katie · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My fiancé and I attended a friend’s Wedding this past June in Lancaster and FX Photo Booths was the photo booth provider. We loved everything about the photo booth and the experience they provided the guests of the Wedding. So much so, we decided to hire FX Photo Booths for our Wedding in Maryland this fall. Great props, great backdrop! We loved the scrapbook they did for our friends So much fun for everyone at the Wedding! Can’t wait to have them at our Wedding in October and post an even better review!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lisa Ingham · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hired Fx photo booths because they were a local company and loved their set up at venues. They exceeded our expectations with every detail. The props were all great and the service was top notch! They were patient with every guest especially my 6 year old nephew who wanted to get pictures with EVERYBODY! They are an amazing company. Would highly recommend them! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Melissa T · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Product and Services

Great quality photo booth. Very friendly with customers. Makes things fun for everyone

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh N Lucas · Married on 08/31/2019

So glad we went with FX!

Flexibility to change photo frame was great! Robert made sure to touch base before the event with plenty of notice and had phenomenal customer service after. We’re still getting compliments from guests!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 8

Justin Stanley · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Wedding Addition

FX Photo Booths was the perfect addition to our reception. They were highly interactive and provided a wide range of props that enhanced the overall photo booth experience. Our guests truly took advantage of the photo booth and used it from start to finish. FX even provided a scrap book with all of the photo strips that our guests had taken. Highly recommend for any wedding or event!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Bieber · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing addition to the night!

My husband and I are so happy we decided to have FX Photo Booths as a wedding vendor! Adding a photo booth to a wedding just adds to the fun of the night and our guest absolutely loved it, not to mention, they include a scrapbook of each photo strip from the night so we can look back on the keepsake and enjoy it for years to come! They had fun props and a ton of personalized photostrips to choose from to go with any wedding theme! We highly recommend their services and will be sure to mention them to our friends/families for future weddings!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 9

Kathy B. · Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent!!

Thank you so much for everything! You guys were awesome! It was such a great decision to have FX Photo Booths at Wyndridge Farms for our daughter’s Wedding and we are very grateful you were available and so pleasant to work with!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kathy! We appreciate the opportunity to provide our services for Ashley's Wedding! It was a great day and so much fun working with all of the guests.
  • Eric

Eric Irvine · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Photo Booth!

FX Photo Booths was a lot of fun and a great addition to any wedding! It attracted all ages, even the grandparents loved it! My wife and I had a great time looking through the photo album FX put together with all of our friends and family's funny photos! Thanks FX Photo Booths!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Frederick · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic experience havig FX PhotoBooth at my granddaughter's wedding

Having a photobooth at our granddaughter’s wedding on June 29 was an excellent decision. Everyone had a great time having their pictures taken in the booth. Some pictures were a serious pose but most are silly and very cute. Our family LOVED the photobooth!
    Robert answered any questions about the process and was quick to get back to me with any information I needed about the booth. Very professional and personable. I highly recommend FX Photo Booth for your next event.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing & FUN!

Love this company so much!!
    Robert (the owner) is such an easy and nice person to work with! We booked last minute for our wedding and he was so quick to put everything into place and made sure the process was smooth & easy! I loved how easy it was to choose the photo strip online and he even lets you customize colors if you want!
    Everyone totally loved & enjoyed the photo booth and it really makes for a fun reception! It’s also super fun to look through all the photos in the scrapbook later to relive a wonderful night! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone- 5 stars in every way!

Sent on 08/07/2019

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to provide our services to your Wedding reception. It was stellar!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING! Great photos and service

Robert did an amazing job setting up the photo booth at my wedding that was in a barn! I was worried about the setup because of the lack of outlets but they did an amazing job and it looked great! Robert was great with all of my guests and made sure everyone was enjoying the photo booth. The custom photo strip was a very awesome wedding touch :) would strongly recommend using FX photo booths. We also got the best photo booth guest book and the photos are awesome quality and they provided the best props. 10/10 photos and 10/10 service!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2019

Easy to work with

FX photo booth did a fabulous job. Even though I only got in the booth twice, it was super easy and so many people were able to enjoy it. I used the photo booth as my guest book and it worked out great!

Sent on 06/02/2019

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Ashley: Thank you for your review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your guests on your Wedding Day. The photo booth was a huge hit! Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day!

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience ! So much fun added to the wedding

We hired FX Photo Booths to provide a photo booth for our Wedding at Landis Valley. The guests has so much fun with the booth and the props. The service was great! It made for a lot of fun and great memories for everyone at the reception, doing gifs, boomerangs and getting photo strips printed on the spot. My husband and I especially loved the guestbook of photos we received at the end of the night! We highly recommend FX Photo Booths for your next event!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rachel G · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!!!

We hired FX Photo Booths for our daughter’s bridal shower. It was such a hit at the bridal shower, we had to have them at the Wedding in Lancaster! Great booth, great props, great service! Guests loved the gifs and boomerangs along with the printed strips. The scrapbook was also a huge hit with our daughter and son-in-law. If you are looking for a great photo booth experience, look no farther. We highly recommend FX Photo Booths!

Sent on 08/30/2019

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

We appreciate the opportunity to be part of Alexis and Brad's Wedding day! So much fun! We feel blessed to be a small part of the shower and wedding, helping to create fun and memories.
  • Gerald

Gerald Snap Sanders · Married on 03/05/2019

Sweet Photo Booth!

Great addition to our daughter's sweet sixteen party! The owners were prompt and professional and the props were great. The kids really enjoyed the set up and the pictures via text.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Abbi Dehmey · Married on 10/13/2018

FX Photobooths = Best Flexibility

I completely recommend this photobooth service to anyone... there is not one thing I can complain about! Our photobooth was for a High School Homecoming dance of 650 teenagers and we heard nothing but positive feedback. He made it very easy to match the photobooth to the theme of our dance and cater specifically towards our audience. The backdrops, picture quality, and photo strip designs were all beautiful. Robert was great with communication and allowed us to customize the photobooth experience for our event while also taking all the extra work off our hands. The "amount spent" (only $200!!!) is a reflection of how much they were willing to donate to our event (given it was a fundraiser for the Childrens Miracle Network). Not only are they very generous, but they delivered a great quality service and had such an easy and professional process to do so... do not look any farther (trust me on this one)!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 10

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Huge thank you to FX Photo Booths for such a great time at our wedding. Everyone had such a good time and full of laughter . I couldn’t highly recommend them enough! They add so much fun to the event!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 11
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 12

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Brittany - thank you so much for your review of our services!

Justin · Married on 09/08/2018

I had no idea a photo booth could be so much fun! We had such a great time and our guests loved the photo booth. Everyone loved the props, photo strips and the digital delivery of their photos. We loved the scrapbook. Our guests are still talking about how much fun it was! We highly recommend FX Photo Booths for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/17/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Justin thank you for your review. We deeply appreciate your kind words! Many blessings!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

FX Photobooths was such a blessing to our wedding! When one photobooth company backed out at the last minute, Robert and Lisa were immediately in contact with us to make all of our expectations a reality. They worked thoroughly and quickly to bring our designs to life! Their props and professionalism was a fantastic addition to our reception! Everyone had a blast and couldn't stop talking about our photobooth! Thanks FX Photobooths for making our wedding reception so much fun!!

Darin and Lauren Fry

Sent on 09/13/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your Wedding Day! Many blessings!

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

I found FX Photo Booths because I was looking for someone who offered the photo strip scrapbooks. After reviewing their packages and pricing they definitely included a lot for a reasonable price, compared to other companies I looked at. The photo guest book was awesome! In addition to the guest book, they had the option to text the picture and then after the wedding there was a website where the guests could download pictures for free! Customizing the photo strip at no extra cost was another amazing feature. It went perfect with our wedding theme! The photo booth was a big hit and I am so pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/07/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure to be part of your Wedding day!

Carrie · Married on 06/23/2018

FX Photo Booths provided their services for both my daughter's and son's weddings (where there were many children in attendance, which I know can be very challenging). They did an absolutely fantastic job at both events! I would not hesitate to give them the highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/09/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! It was a blessing to be part of both weddings for your children. What a great year for your family! Many blessings!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

Were amazing to work with and were wonderful with all of our guests! Such great personalization and great staff! Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    FX Photo Booths, LLC 13

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Maggie- thank you so much for your review of our photo booth services. It was a honor and privilege to be part of your Wedding Day!

Kaila · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired FX Photo Booths for a traditional photo booth for our wedding reception and couldn't be happier!! Everything was simple to arrange and setup prior to the wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. The photo booth was such a great addition to our special day and out guests had a blast!! Tons of props, and lots of memories captured. You also receive a flash drive with your photos, the ability to download them via online and they put every photo strip into a photo album for you to take home that night! Guests got to write us little notes which was so fun to review after the busy day. Book FX Photo Booths, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Having a photo booth was one of the greatest wedding decisions my husband and I could've made! It gave everyone something to do if they weren't dancing. Our guests absolutely loved it and we enjoy looking back at all the pictures that were taken. Robert and Lisa are excellent to work with. They answered all my questions and were with me every step of way until the wedding. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 05/29/2018