FUZE Entertainment Reviews

FUZE Entertainment 5
FUZE Entertainment 6
  • Nicki

Nicki Lynn · Married on 09/03/2019

Awesome DJ and great to work with

Drew crushed it! We had so many compliments on the music and flow of the evening. He is an awesome DJ and an even better person. He is so easy to work with, very flexible. He is great at giving you options and ideas while helping you create the perfect day.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    FUZE Entertainment 7
  • Emily

Emily Marie · Married on 09/01/2019

Exceeded expectations in every way!

Drew was our emcee/DJ at Fair Hills for our wedding and he was awesome to work with from day one! He talked with us over the phone and went though detail by detail what our wedding day expectations were and then explained how he would fit into helping that plan come to fruition! Drew essentially was a second wedding planner and helped get people to where they needed to be when it was time and so so much more. He also helped us with coming up of clever ideas for the kissing game and grand march entrances! He not only accommodated all of our requests as an emcee/DJ but did so in a professional and entertaining manner! Drew is the best and kept the dance floor full till the very last song, so much fun!!!! Thank you Drew!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Laney

Laney Witty · Married on 08/24/2019

The best DJ for our wedding

We recently used Drew at Fuze Entertainment for our wedding, and I can't recommend him enough! I came across his stuff on mutual social media accounts and knew he would be a good fit for the atmosphere we wanted. We met with Drew twice, and had a phone meeting before the wedding to review details, timelines, playlists, and more - and he was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. I trusted him completely. He provides a great website that is helpful in planning your day. He did a great job with intros and announcements, he played all music asked (and then some!). He had everyone dancing the whole time. I never had to worry on my wedding day since everything was planned out to the detail. Thank you Drew!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Megan

Megan Doll · Married on 06/22/2019

Drew is awesome!

Drew was our DJ/MC. We first met him at a friend's wedding, and we were incredibly impressed. He was absolutely fantastic. Throughout our wedding day, Drew was professional and helpful. He ensured that everything ran smoothly and timely while working well with the other staff members and entertaining our guests. Everyone loved him (we got many compliments from guests) and his creative touch to our special day. Thanks Drew!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Amy

Amy Oliver · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! So fun to work with

Absolutely amazing. Drew obviously loves what he does and is so happy to accommodate in any way he can. He helped us with our ceremony (even it was a little rainy) and the reception. I would recommend Drew to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Brigitte · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10 Fuze Entertainment

We we're blessed to have been introduced to Drew at an open house and never looked back. He accomodated to every idea or last minute idea we had and our day ran incredibly smooth and he kept the dance floor hot. We would 10/10 recommend his services and couldn't have asked for a better partner to work with on our wedding day. Thank you, Drew!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jenna Posch · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing reception

Drew did an amazing job for our wedding. He made our wedding day flawless and we had so many compliments on how great our reception was! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

From the moment my husband and I met with Drew, we knew without a doubt that we needed him to be our wedding DJ. His integrity and professionalism was well above all other DJs we had met within the area! Drew was an integral part of making our wedding reception a spectacular night that it was! I can't tell you how many of our guests came up to my husband and I and raved about our DJ! Fuze Entertainment does it right and truly made our day that much more special!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 01/23/2019

Amazing DJ!!

We found Fuze Entertainment for our DJ when we were at a friends wedding, and we liked him! His prices were very affordable and he played music that the crowd liked. He was very personable when we met him and my guests seemed to enjoy him!! He made sure to get a do-not-play list to not upset the crazy bride ;). He plays whatever genre music you would like. We told him to play whatever he wants cause we weren’t picky and he chose great songs!! He gets everything ready the day of and has a nice clean set up that looks very nice! He knew the venue and made sure to give me pointers of things to ask for which helped me out!

We didn’t want to do the clinking of the glasses (my dad and father in law would go nuts if I know them 😂) so he sent an email before our meeting of choices to do instead of that! We weren’t sure we liked any of those and he helped us pick something that went with our hobbies! It was fun and unique and we got some compliments on it!

It was his idea when they were releasing each table to go eat to make them answer a trivia question about us. It was very unique. He makes everything tailored to the bride and grooms style and I love it! There are many things I wouldn’t have thought about that he kept us on track 🙂

I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Madi · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing all around!!

Drew was so personable and had so many great ideas! We got even more excited every time we talked with him! Once the big day came, we were nothing but impressed at how he kept everyone engaged and transferred our conversations into real life! Everything was amazing and we thought Drew went above and beyond to help make our entrance into the reception memorable as well as being super flexible and baring the cold temperatures to provide sound on the frozen lake for our ceremony! Thank you so much Drew!! We would 200% recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Shelby · Married on 01/12/2019

Very pleased

My husband and I had a great time working with Drew. He was so laid back yet very organized and on top of things. We didn’t give him a playlist but he totally rocked the dance playlist. He read the crowd very well. His complete room upligniting made the room 10Xs prettier, and he made a very cool and personalized monogram for us. He facilitated the evening so well and it had great flow. Overall we were very impressed with his work and we received many compliments on how great of a party it was. Thanks Drew, you were amazing!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    FUZE Entertainment 8

Jenae Arnol · Married on 10/26/2018

Hire Drew to be your wedding DJ!!

Drew is hands down the best! He made our wedding day so fun. He is professional from start to finish and kept the evening flowing from the reception to the dance. We had so many comments on how fun our dance was! Thank you Drew for being a part of our big day and making it the best day ever!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • F

Forest · Married on 10/19/2018

Put Your Trust in Fuze!

After first meeting Drew at a bridal show, we immediately liked him. He was very friendly, professional, and easy-going. We were impressed at all of the various packages and a la carte services he offered and felt booking him was an easy decision. During the planning process, we appreciated how organized and responsive Drew was. We loved that he offered a wide variety of ideas to help us personalize our reception and dance. The website he uses made it quick and easy to assemble our day-of timeline, select songs for our do/do not playlists, and choose special dances. The day of our wedding, Drew proved that we could not have put our reception in better hands. The dance was FANTASTIC! The dance floor was always full of guests having a blast, and we never heard a single song we didn’t like. When people weren’t dancing, they were flocking to the open-air photo booth, also supplied by Fuze. It was definitely a guest favorite. We would highly recommend Fuze Entertainment and Drew to any couple who is not just looking for an incredible DJ, but for someone who will give you and your guests a night to remember.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Katie Wendroth · Married on 09/29/2018

Can't go wrong!

Drew is a phenomenal DJ. My (now) husband and I had the opportunity to see Drew work at 2 other weddings prior to ours and knew we had to hire him! At all three weddings (our friends & then ours), he kept the dance floor full all night. He's a great emcee and does a fabulous job of keeping the night running smoothly on your wedding night. Hire Drew, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Miranda · Married on 09/28/2018

Drew is simply phenomenal - from his friendly demenaor to his attention to detail, he truly made our wedding such a fun and stress-free experience! We received SO many compliments on the music (and photo booth), and we would recommend him to ANY couple for their wedding in a heartbeat... THANK YOU Drew for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Todd Fisher · Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 FUZE Entertainment Did an Amazing Job!

Drew did an amazing job and was great to work with! We thought he went above and beyond by personalizing everything exactly how we asked. He also had some great suggestions and really made everything easy for us. Drew did an amazing job with everything from the grand march introductions to the dance and we didn't have to worry at all knowing he was on top of everything. The dance floor was packed the entire time which is exactly what we hoped for! 10/10 would absolutely recommend Drew and FUZE Entertainment!

Sent on 12/11/2018

FUZE Entertainment's reply:

Thank YOU Todd and Whitney! Was awesome celebrating with you and your family and friends! Best wishes on your marriage :)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

While I may be biased as the bride, Drew (Fuze Entertainment) put on the greatest dance party I have ever seen at a wedding. The dance floor never went empty! Drew was very organized and his pre-wedding questionnaire helped us organize our song choices and also served as a way for Drew to learn our tastes and interests in music. He set up sound in three different locations of our wedding venue and we did not have to worry about a thing come the wedding day. Drew is very creative and has some new ideas for sound to be incorporated into your wedding, just ask him!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brandi · Married on 08/10/2018

Drew has a wonderful personality! He definitely cares about the couple's he works with - at our wedding, he even made sure food was set aside for us. Great experience.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Drew is AMAZING!! He is personable and gets your guests involved. He has lots of great ideas and is very easy to work with! We had many compliments on how fun our reception was. I would highly recommend Drew!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Marta · Married on 06/16/2018

Drew is the best of the best- so skilled and professional! He is so passionate about creating your perfect reception. His creativity and attention to detail make planning so easy and fun. We were able to customize our day in so many ways thanks to Drew's ideas! I cannot say enough good things about him. And I highly recommend his photo booth! It was a huge hit with our guests.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    FUZE Entertainment 9
    FUZE Entertainment 10
    FUZE Entertainment 11
    FUZE Entertainment 12

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

Wonderful! Drew does a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kora · Married on 03/24/2018

We were very happy with Fuze Mobile Entertainment and Drew! One of my favorite things about him is his neat and elegant presence! Drew contacted us to make sure our needs and dreams for the night were met. I got Drew's name because of two weddings I had been to where I loved the DJ -- I had a guest at my own wedding contact me the next day - "who was your DJ!?" I had a special request to play only love songs for cocktail & supper hour and I would stop my meal and think to myself "oh I love this song." AWESOME DJ, service, and person to work with!! Drew knows what he is doing!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

We LOVED working with Drew! We were living in Virginia while planning to get married in North Dakota. Drew met with us via Skype, text message, phone calls, and emails which made the process go very smoothly. During the reception he was in constant contact with the chef to make sure he got tables released for dinner and with the photographer to make sure she got all the best pictures from the dance floor. While we provided Drew with a list of songs we wanted played he took requests from our guests and added in his own touch. He knew the best order for the songs and kept the dance going all night long. When it was finally time to go home he made sure we went out the best way possible. My husband and I highly recommend Drew and Fuze Mobile Entertainment.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Drew is AWESOME! Not only did he keep me and my crowd on the dance floor the entire night, but he also ran the show! He helped make sure the food was out on time and made sure the photographer got the pictures she wanted to get before the night was over. Drew played all of the right songs and played any requests the guests wanted! I could say SO much more, but I’ll keep it short. Definately recommend Drew/Fuze Mobile!

Sent on 10/09/2017