Futurescapes Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Joe Married on 07/31/2021

Phenomenal Experience

The Futurescapes Team is INCREDIBLE. They are friendly, diligent in planning, responsive, and helped make our wedding the most fun time ever. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for anyone that wants their wedding guests dancing all night!!
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent/the best

Chris was the best! My sister used futerscapes for her wedding years ago and I decided to make the same choice which don’t regret at all. Got so many compliments from my wedding guests on our music and everyone was on dance floor entire time. Highly recommend.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/27/2019

Futurescapes made our day unforgettable!

My husband and I couldn’t have been luckier to have Chris and Futurescapes Entertainment recommended to us for our wedding day! We instantly clicked during our first meeting and Chris and Joe worked so hard to bring our vision and all of our details to life! They just got it, they knew what we wanted without really having to ask. From the ceremony to all the special touches at the reception we could not picture our day with any other DJ. Chris and Joe were the catalyst behind our dream reception, they kept us on time but kept the party going from start to finish. Thank you for the time of our lives and a day and night we will never forget!!!

Futurescapes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Liz! We had a fantastic time and you have terrific family and friends. We were happy to be a part of it!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 07/06/2019

Wow! Above and BEYOND!!

Chris was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond in service for a DJ. He was responsive to us and what kind of atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. He had tons of packages and add-ons to pick from and was open to whatever we wanted to make our day special. He is affordable and has something to work for any couple with any type of budget. He set up multiple meetings with us to make sure our vision could come to life and was very helpful in ballroom set up and logistics of timing for the night. My husband is very picky with his music and we have a family that LOVES to dance. We knew what we wanted and Chris formed a special playlist just for us to create the musical vibe for our wedding that kept ALL of our guests dancing all night long. We got so many comments from guests that they have never seen a wedding with so many people on the dance floor. In addition to ALL this on our end- he helped my father in law set up the BEST surprise of the night! My husband is a huge Sixers fan and Chris worked to get Matt Cord record our walk ins and introductions for the night. He messaged him and worked for months to get in contact. After finally getting in contact, he took Matt's recording and edited it to work with our walk in songs and to make it perfect!! I know hours and hours of work went into this and we are SO thankful because it just made the day amazing. It shows you how much Chris cares about his clients to make their day the best. On the night of the wedding, Chris was attentive and checked in with us multiple times on time-line reminders and announcements. Really, I would hire him for any of my events in the future and already have guests asking for his information to hire him for their upcoming events. Stop looking!! You found the best DJ around!!!!!!!!

Futurescapes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Abby! You really have a fantastic family and group of friends that just helped make the night so much more fun! Really enjoyed working with you both! Congrats!!
    Anthony R. Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome experience!

Chris was an amazing DJ. His lighting set up really made the reception feel like a party and not just a boring old stand around and talk celebration. His music choices were on point and he knew our sense of humors so we we could goof off a little bit with the music and games we played. Throughout the whole planning process, he was really responsive and made sure we had everything we wanted. Just an all around amazing experience.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 03/29/2019

Chris and Joe were awesome!

Chris and Joe were such an amazing team! They were so organized and thorough throughout the process. Chris sat is down about two months before the wedding, went through our ceremony details, cocktail hour, and all we wanted for our reception. When we had an uplighting request that he didn't have on hand, he find a way to get us what we had in mind. He kept everyone moving throughout the night and everyone had such a blast! We're so happy we went with Futurescapes!
  • I
    Ilana Married on 12/30/2018

Best DJ ever!

Chris and Joe were absolutely fantastic during our wedding. They were both very attentive to us and made the reception so much fun. Chris was always responsive and accommodating leading up to our big day and was very detailed in planning the schedule of events. Both my wife and I loved the idea for the anniversary dance to bring people on to the dance floor vs kick people off. Also, he put the lights up in green when the Eagles won so we could all sing the Eagles fight song!

We had such a great time and we will not soon forget it!

Futurescapes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Ilana and Noah! You had a great group of guests and I had so much fun working with you guys! Best wishes!
    Kaitlin H. Married on 11/11/2018

Everyone LOVED Him!

Chris was very thorough and responsive throughout the entire planning process. He gives you forms to fill out so he can best judge the vibe you are going for. He even let us pick a cake cutting song (something most of my married friends said they never got to do). My husband is in the Army and last minute deployments and trainings were a concern while planning. Chris worked with us and our situation which is something we both really appreciated! He gave us an incredible moment at the end of the night with our family and friends on the dance floor... it is a moment we will never forget. All of our friends and family have been raving about how great he was! We highly recommend Futurescapes Entertainment!!!

Futurescapes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kaitlin! You had a great group of guests and I had so much fun working with you guys! Best wishes!
    Christiana Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect DJ for our Wedding

We highly recommend Chris from Futurescapes Entertainment. He was great to work with and very responsive. He met with us at our wedding venue to go over our vision for our wedding day. He worked with us to choose what style of music we wanted for all parts of our wedding. We had a unique venue with two floors. He was really helpful and accommodating in figuring out a plan for music that worked in all spaces. He was great to have there the day of too. He helped keep our wedding running smoothly and was wonderful to work with.
    Julie Married on 03/30/2018
    Chris did an amazing job, people literally were dancing from the moment they walked into the reception until the last song played, which is exactly what I wanted. From the day we met, he was very focused on us, as a couple and getting to know what we are like and the type of music we are into. Since we are SO eclectic in our taste, I don't think we made it easy for him. But he worked with us every step of the way, from helping us pick the 30 second Metallica intro, for the guys to walk into the ceremony to, to helping us narrow down our bridal party announcement songs, to picking and mixing the last song of the night. His attention to detail was fantastic, he created a day of time line and even worked with our officiant prior to the wedding to get the timing right for ceremony music. I will be recommending Futurescapes Entertainment!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/04/2017
    Chris and Futurescapes Entertainment were absolutely amazing!!! So carefully detailed and thorough while ensuring the bride & groom's expectations were met 100%. Futurescapes was the fourth DJ I met with and was sold immediately. As someone who has a strong attention to detail I so greatly appreciated our detailed meetings and outlines. He nailed the pronunciation of all our wedding party, kept guests on their feet and was professional while having fun the entire time. Absolutely perfect. I would recommend Futurescapes to anyone.
    Liz Married on 10/14/2017
    Chris is great at creating a fun and special event!
    Andrew Married on 09/30/2017
    Chris was just the best. Very attentive and receptive to all our needs. And very relaxed and transparent on the big day. I was so very impressed with his ability to rally the wedding reception towards the end of the night. So many great moments we'll never forget.
    Scott Married on 09/16/2017
    Chris and his assistant did a fabulous job throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The uplighting included in our package looked awesome, and Chris did an excellent job reading the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor with great song selections.
  • Z
    Zach Married on 09/09/2017
    We worked with DJ Chris at Futurescapes who was very accomodating and willing to do whatever it took to make our ceremony and reception perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.
    Leah Married on 09/09/2017
    It was a delight working with Chris. He was totally accommodating to our music tastes while also bringing his knowledge and expertise to the dance floor. No regrets going with Chris to bring our perfect day to life with music.
    James Married on 06/11/2017
    Chris was incredibly responsive, professional, and - quite honestly - the best DJ that I have I ever seen. My wife and I were thoroughly happy with his services and would recommend him to anyone; our guests even complimented our choice of selecting him. Thank you Chris for making our wedding awesome!
    John Married on 06/03/2017
    When it comes to any wedding, there are many moving parts, so reliability becomes one of the top priorities. With Futurescapes you need not to have any concern. Chris from Futurescapes was the epitome of professionalism from start to finish. Chris was very detail oriented, punctual, and a wizard at reading the crowd. Futurescapes also directed the sound of the ceremony itself, and did a fantastic job at making every word heard with crystal clarity. I would not hesitate to recommend Futurescapes for any event; we were extremely happy. Abby & John
    Christopher Married on 05/27/2017
    I am a wedding DJ and needed a DJ for my wedding. I wasn't going to make my employees work and I wanted someone that would make the night incredible for my wife and even my in-laws. I had the pleasure of knowing Chris as a friend and colleague and knew how professional and talented he is. Well, my wife, in-laws, my family and all of our guests were extremely happy. He had everyone dancing and Chris rocked the night! I can't thank him enough for the amazing job he did!
    Sue Married on 12/04/2016
    I cannot thank Chris enough for all that he did to deliver my DREAM wedding! He is meticulously organized, not only with song selection, but also with his assistance to help you lay out your entire run of show for your wedding. My husband and I have completely different musical tastes and Chris did a great job blending my indie/alt rock heart with my husbands affinity towards 90s hip hop/rap and R&B. He delivered on our wedding ceremony music perfectly, as well as all of our bridal party entrance songs, right on cue! Even threw him a curveball of running sound for a live performance - he tuned my guitar for me and made sure the sound was PERFECT for my tribute to my husband. He was very easy to work with, flexible, professional, reliable and extremely thorough. Futurescapes is also very reasonable when it comes to pricing. If you are someone who takes your wedding music seriously I would strongly recommend Futurescapes!
    Molly Married on 07/23/2016
    AMAZING! Don't spend anymore time researching musical entertainment for your wedding. Futurescapes Entertainment is the way to go! We were lucky to have two days of celebrating and Chris was part of both of our celebrations. He was "Chris the karaoke guy" on Friday and then "the best DJ ever" on Saturday. Our wedding was an outside event during the recent heat wave and we were joining together families from two very different cultures. Despite these obstacles there was a full dance floor all night! EVERYONE danced including my 90 year old Grandmother! Chris was great at reading the crowd and getting everyone excited and involved. This is a no-brainer. I would hire him again in a heart beat! Thanks Chris!!!
    Ash Married on 07/23/2016
    Chris did an amazing job for our wedding and pre-wedding party! He is easy going, fun, and energetic! He has a fun personality that can relate to any crowd! Everyone loved him and couldnt stop dancing!
    Kristen Married on 05/07/2016
    Chris was so awesome and such a perfect choice for our wedding DJ. He is so organized that your wedding day will literally be flawless. He has amazing packages that create such an awesome atmosphere at your reception. He even organized with our acoustic guitarist, videographer, and celebrant to make sure everything was scheduled perfectly throughout the day. Our wedding was so much fun and lively and we owe it all to Futurescapes and Chris!
    Danielle Married on 03/26/2016
    Futurescapes Entertainment. Precise, Artistic, Personable, FUN. Chris and Joe were amazing and completely dedicated to ensuring our wedding was the best show in town. Their pride and joy is music, but they did not stop there. The two of them were on top of the night, providing more than just a DJ service. Every time we looked around they were at our side asking if we needed anything or fielding requests from others and then running them by us. About midway through dinner, we had multiple compliments on the music and specific songs that were played. The sound, lighting, and service was white glove, top shelf. Thinking we were organized in life, we then saw Chris's passion for his business. If we had a plastic 3 drawer cabinet with some filing tabs, Futurescapes had an engineered space saving carbon fiber multi-tiered process management system designed to provide a seamless experience, yet organic in nature and never synthesized. We are grateful for them to be a part of our wedding and would recommend them to any couple looking for the best DJ service around. Thank you for providing us and our guests with memories that will last a lifetime.