Fusion Sounds Reviews

70 Reviews for Fusion Sounds

• Purvi

Purvi · Married on 02/02/2019

Best Vendor Ever

Would recommend this DJ a thousand times over again! They are absolutely amazing. They listen to everything you want and can deliver. The lights, sounds, and music was amazing during my wedding and they were by far my favorite vendor. Request Krish for your DJ, he is so nice and listens really well.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Ami Hampole · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing quality

Fusion Sounds did an amazing job at our 3 event wedding. They were easy to work with, flexible, charismatic, punctual, and creative whenever we were not sure what to do. Sound quality was perfect despite two of our outdoor events being tricky situations. They also have these cool uplights that really added to the scenery and ambience of our outdoor events. They are also fun people. Loved having them at our wedding!!! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/09/2019

Kk Ss · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely recommended to friends!

Truly professional! Very detail oriented and a pleasure to work with. The MC announcements were also phenomenally done.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Nitya Kirat · Married on 09/02/2018

The Party didn't stop!

Easy to work with and did a great job coordinating the different phases of the event and playing the right music! The party ended up going much later than expected!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alison · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I are incredibly happy with Fusion Sounds! We worked with Sandeep closely throughout the wedding planning process, and we had Sandeep and DJ Krish for our events. Sandeep was responsive and helpful in selecting our music. He also provided lighting for us, coordinating with our décor team. His team provided mobile music for my husband's Baraat and really got the crowd going. During our final reception, Sandeep and DJ Krish packed our dancefloor and kept the party going until the end! We had an amazing experience and could not have asked for more.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandeep and his team are awesome! Prior to the wedding, they explained everything about all the fancy "effects" and lighting they had to offer which I appreciated - and was then inspired to include the fog machine during our first dance (which is beautiful!), as well as using cryo blasters during the free dancing, which was pretty fun! Their DJs and music are reliable and awesome. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Reema · Married on 04/28/2018

Sandeep/Pratik were taking care of our wedding. Professional. On time. Great communication. Everything to the detail as we wanted. Hight recommended!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ashwin V Hampole · Married on 12/28/2017

Great quality, creativity, and fun people

Excellent music and sound quality, charismatic emceeing, creative&apt song ideas whenever there were gaps in our playlist. Location outdoors for 2 of 3 events was very challenging from the acoustics point of view but they handled it with ease. Enjoyed having them at our wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Binu · Married on 10/28/2017

Sandeep and his team made our reception a fun filled night and got the crowd involved and played a great array of music.

Chandni · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Sandeep, Krishan and the rest of the team was a great experience. They did a great job! Will contact them again for future events!

Daljeet · Married on 10/21/2017

Very satisfied with the services

Swati · Married on 10/14/2017

Sandeep is the best. Sandeep spent the entire weekend with us offering a comforting hand when it was overwhelming, and helping us with valuable insight when we had no idea we needed it. He was kind and always open to recommendations.
    Throughout the planning process, Sandeep was there to answer any questions, give recommendations when needed. Sandeep went beyond expectations to provide valuable insight into the overall flow of events and some decoration considerations, demonstrating his vast experience.

At our Sangeet, Sandeep facilitated our family dances throughout the evening to navigating special requests from our family, the event had a liveliness to it that met our vision perfectly. The reception is where their true mastery was evident -the dance floor was constantly full, with friends and family raving what an amazing evening they had dancing the night away and wishing it didn't have to stop. Sandeep was funny, upbeat, energetic and never cheesy or inappropriate. He kept everything moving along at a perfect pace, and accommodated requests from our guests masterfully. Not to mention the ambiance and warmth the lighting and white dance floor brought to the whole room and made the ballroom feel like a palace! The day of the wedding was no exception - from the baraat and dhol inspiring family and friends to dance, everyone loved it. I had forgot to give some songs to Sandeep for the reception and he found a perfect time to kindly ask me what I wanted to do. He was always informing the guests if food was ready or they needed to move somewhere. Sandeep was wonderful and I would recommend you hire him for your big day! All the guest keep talking about what a great DJ he is. Thanks Sandeep!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hi Swati,
    Thank you so much for such a awesome review. We enjoyed working with you and you family. What an amazing crowd to work with. Thank you for providing all the details in time to help us make your wedding go smooth.
    Wish you the best!
    Sandeep

Priya · Married on 04/08/2017

Fusion Sounds did such an AMAZING JOB on my wedding day!!! We allowed them to pick their own playlist for the reception with both Indian and American music and they played a perfect amount of both!! All the songs they played were perfect dancing songs and everyone was out on the floor!!! I will definitely hire them for the next event!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Hi Priya,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sandeep

Pratik, from Fusion Sounds, is honestly the best DJ I have had the pleasure listening to. He really gets the crowd moving and cheering. Would highly recommend hiring Fusion Sounds.

Sarah · Married on 12/23/2016

I would highly recommend Sandeep and Fusion Sounds! I did a lot of research before picking my DJ and was really satisfied by their quality of service. They are extremely easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, they were extremely flexible with me making any lighting changes that I needed. Additionally, they were easy to work with for song selection. We gave them songs last minute, but they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend everyone to use Fusion Sounds!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sheenika · Married on 12/10/2016

Fusion Sounds is the best DJ and Lighting company in Southern California! They have the perfect mix of Bollywood and top 40/hip hop music which made our guests stay on the dance floor the whole night! Not knowing too much about lighting, Sandeep was able to provide me the right amount of lighting services we needed without going too over the top. Sandeep, Pratiq and Krishnan are all top-notch DJ's and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Fusion Sounds's reply:

Thanks Sheenika for an amazing review. Fusion Sounds team had great time working with you and your guest.

Tushar · Married on 12/02/2016

I would highly recommend having Sandeep part of your event. One of the most accomodating vendors that I worked with as part of the wedding. There was a lot thrown at Sandeep last minute and he did a phenomenal job managing all ourlast minute requests. Every guest loved his work and everyone enjoyed his choice of songs both during the baraat and the reception. Fusion sounds definitely gets a 5 star rating from me and my wife!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Fusion Sounds's reply:

Thank you Tushar for your review. It was truly great working with you and your wife.

Awesome!! Super organized, professional, helpful, accommodating, and smart guyS! DJ KRISH knows what he's doing and will make sure your day is awesome.

Pooja · Married on 11/19/2016

They were absolutely awesome. Jagdeep did an awesome job at all my wedding events

Sent on 12/26/2016

Fusion Sounds's reply:

Hi Pooja, thanks for your review.

Mauricio · Married on 11/12/2016

Fusion Sounds is hands down the best DJ and lighting company in Southern California. Their mix of Spanish and Bollywood is phenomenal and they always keep the dance floor alive with their enthusiasm. Our guest had an amazing time and we loved that they went outside of their way just to make sure everything went perfect. Would highly recommend Fusion Sounds for everyone.

Muzzamil · Married on 08/13/2016

The best wedding vendors are those that anticipate change and act accordingly. There is a lot that happens at a wedding and having a DJ that can roll with the punches and change accordingly is crucial. This DJ did a phenomenal job of playing the right music working with last minute changes, have a professional manner and dealing with strange guests. I couldn't have asked for a better dj

Sent on 11/16/2016

Fusion Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Sabiha · Married on 07/17/2016

Choose DJ TABI! HE IS AMAZING!!! He works with you every step of the way. His attention to detail and desire for perfection allowed my husband and I to enjoy every moment of our events. He was able to transform a normal hall into a fairytale!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Rajvir · Married on 01/08/2016

If you are unsure of what you need like lighting, back drop, music. Let Sandeep know, I wasn't sure where to start or what to expect. Sandeep asked me questions and gave me guidance, explained all details that go into making the event beautiful and memorable. i still get phone calls from my family and friends overseas on how amazing the lighting music and decor was. I walked into my event and was blow away. All the details that Sandeep recommended made my venu one to remember. Everything was perfect. Thank you Sandeep and Fusion sounds Team. You guys are truly the Best!

Sent on 05/09/2016

A · Married on 11/28/2015

Fusion Sounds was very easy and great to work with. They accommodated a few last minute requests we submitted to them the week of the wedding without any hassle. Everyone on the Fusion Sounds team that we worked with were kind and courteous. They helped us with our wedding ceremony song selection and played a great variety of music during the reception. Our guests had a great time dancing and didn't want the party to end. The lighting that Fusion Sounds set up for both the ceremony and reception perfectly complimented our decor and really helped our vision come to life. I would recommend Fusion Sounds for your upcoming event!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Fusion Sounds's reply:

Thank you for a great review.
    — Sandeep

Sandeep did a great job for our garba/wedding/reception. Would highly recommend his service. He is professional and understand the needs of his clients.

Sent on 12/23/2015