Fusion Sound and Lighting Reviews

30 Reviews for Fusion Sound and Lighting

• Renee

Renee Walsh · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Thoughtful and Professional

When planning a wedding or large event it is important to choose professional vendors that quickly respond to emails and that have enough heart to be flexible during unforeseen circumstances, i.e. global pandemic. From the very beginning my experience with Fusion Sound and Lighting has been wonderful. DJ Rick Weber regularly sends emails with helpful wedding tips and uses an app that has allowed my wedding guests to help pick out fun songs for our special night. My wedding was originally scheduled for May 2, 2020, but due to the pandemic we had to postpone our special day. When the pandemic began, I started to panic; I was worried that all the money we spent on our wedding was gone. Fusion Sound and Lighting reached out to me and assured me that they would work with me in any way that they could. I was able to reschedule my special day with ease. I am thankful to Fusion Sound and Lighting and I can't wait to celebrate next April.

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Williams · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Kaylen is AMAZING to work with!

While the process of getting married is so stressful at times, Rick and Kaylen lifted an enormous amount of stress off our plates! They always kept us up to date, checking in with us to make sure everything was placed in the order we wanted. Overall, working with Kaylen, you won't be disappointed, they have great equipment for both sound and lighting, they have empowering personalities and everyone loved the song choices. (Really just want to stress how they got my whole family to get up and dance!! they made our night so special :) )

They are a GREAT CHOICE for Djing!!
    100% recommend Kaylen!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Nathan · Married on 05/02/2020

DJ for our May Wedding!

Fusion sound and lighting had been a blessing to both me and my fiancé as we prepare for our wedding in August. We originally began working with them in hopes to have our wedding in May at Noahs Event Center. Due to the bankruptcy of the company we were forced to change venues and it was at not cost to change locations with FSL. We were then affected again due to the corona virus where we had to change our date which was also at no cost from FSL. We can’t thank FSL enough for everything they have done for us and we look forward to our wedding with them!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Woodside · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing job

Marcellus did an amazing job at my wedding. The music was perfect, and he had the energy just right for my afternoon wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Jordan · Married on 12/30/2019

Absolute blast!

We had an awesome time at our wedding reception with this DJ. DJ Joey was awesome and the whole company made planning for the event a breeze. We didn’t have a wedding planner but felt no need to with the DJ taking such good care of us! We highly recommend Fusion Sound and Lighting!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Christien Harden · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent service!

Kaylen and his helper were fantastic! They showed up on time and were organized and super friendly. To top it off they’re very cost effective! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Naudia Goodson · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Uplighting

Everything was awesome!!! From the uplighting to the cake spotlight and monogram; everything was more than excellent! Thank you for being apart of making my day special!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jamie Helander · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent on All Levels!!

Rick and his team are absolutely amazing! He and Derek (on-site DJ assistant) were attentive, friendly, fair on pricing, and endlessly helpful! We could not have chosen a better person/business for our wedding DJ! From the moment we first contacted Rick, we felt welcomed and listened to. We had multiple meetings prior to our wedding where he took ample time discussing ideas and pricing with us. Rick and Derek were both on-site at our wedding - they arrived early to setup and stayed late to tear-down. They were so kind, thoughtful, and made sure we had everything we needed!

Rick communicated clearly the entire time. We had the last minute idea of doing curtain string lights on the pipe-and-drape; he purchased the 70ft of white string lights and made a breathtakingly beautiful display at our venue! For music, Rick uses a user-friendly mobile app and website to create playlists - we had as much or as little control over each segment of music as we wanted! We had nonstop fun and dancing at our wedding because of Rick! He kept everyone on the dance floor and was an excellent emcee for the shoe game and our grand entrance & exit! After the wedding, Rick was additionally helpful by exporting a Spotify playlist of all of our songs from our wedding so we could relive the day over and over!

Fusion Sound & Lighting offers amazing service at affordable prices! We love supporting small, local businesses, and Fusion Sound & Lighting is the absolute best option in the Triad!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Katie Dark · Married on 10/12/2019

Fusion Sound and Lighting

Wonderful DJ and music, told him our music taste and he put together the perfect playlist!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Char and David Schall · Married on 08/24/2019

100 % satisfied with Our DJ's Service

Our wedding was 8-24-20-19, Rick endured many challenges for that day, this was an outdoor wedding at our home, some challenges were Lighting, Rain and moving from place to place at our home for the wedding, when things were going to start due to some rain, we delayed the wedding 30 minutes, Rick was fine with that. Rick changed as needed for whatever needed done, HE WORKED HIS TAIL OFF all day! All the lighting was fabulous above our swimming pool, The DJ service was awesome, he was prepared for everything that came his way! Rain, Location of the wedding. His DJ song selection kept the Party going and dancing up to the last song, His Music even got the Bride on the bar to dance! He would be the only one I would recommend doing your event if you want it done correct and with no issues!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing dj

DJ Rick was absolutely amazing!!! We had a last minute cancellation for our DJ for our wedding, and by last minute I mean less than a WEEK before our wedding! I reached out to DJ Rick and he was so helpful, personable, and willing to step in to make our wedding exactly like we pictured!
    We went over our style and expectations and DJ Rick delivered on every single aspect for our reception. We have several friends getting married soon and they have all asked for his information. Top notch DJ, very professional, reasonably priced, and easy to work with. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Kaley Cochran · Married on 06/15/2019

Rick was absolutely awesome to work with. We couldn’t have picked a better Dj for our wedding!!

DJ Rick was so professional and personable! We loved how on top of everything he was. He knew exactly what kind of music to play and when to play it based on the ages that were in the crowd. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Linda

Linda Mora · Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further - FSL is the way to go!

Rick and his entire FSL team absolutely killed it at our wedding!!! I've never had so many people comment on how awesome a DJ was. I spent my entire reception on the dance floor and wish I could have spent more. The ease of working with Rick before the wedding left me fully confident he'd make our wedding amazing. He got everyone up and moving and hit every genre we were hoping for. My husband and I had such a blast at our wedding and FSL was a huge part in that. I will always recommend them without hesitation!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kathryn · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Wedding

Great dj !very nice and flexible ! goes with the flow and reads the crowd very well !

Sent on 06/18/2019

Callie Dooley · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing service

Fusion sound and lighting did an awesome job at our wedding! The owner Rick is extremely knowledgeable and helpful about any questions you might have! He was always so quick to reply to my emails. The DJ kept the party going all night long at our wedding and everyone had such a great time!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Emily Rhodes · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent, awesome, efficient

Ricky was professional, responsible, and communicated well with us. He nailed our reception requests and stuck to our time schedule. We had many of our guests comment on how awesome his music selections were and his ability to keep the party going! We appreciate everything he did for our wedding, we couldn’t have been happier with his services!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristal Ivey · Married on 10/13/2018

Very professional!

Rick was an asset to our wedding experience. He worked hard to make our daughter's day everything that we hoped for. He was an awesome dj but he went above that and he worked with us in coordinating the day to go as planned. We were very pleased with his service and we will use him again.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing time! Very prompt and professional! And of course fun!

chris · Married on 08/17/2018

Fusion sound and lighting is a great company with a wonderful founder. If you want the job done right and to have the perfect night you found the right company.

Braylon · Married on 08/12/2018

Both DJ Rick Web, and DJ Marcellus Doe, are the stuff man! The best sound anywhere, high class equipment, and great service! The best, look no further.

Angel · Married on 07/19/2018

DJ Rick Web was a amazing DJ at my wedding good DJ very nice guy I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for there wedding

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Rick Weber was the DJ at our wedding in October. He did a great job and kept the party going all night long! I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/29/2017

Best DJ anyone could ask for!

Kenneth · Married on 03/23/2017

Best DJs ever! Great service, sound and lighting. Couldn't be happier!