Fusion Floral ART Reviews

Fusion Floral ART 7
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 12/09/2018

Floral magic by Elaine!

I was searching for florists and we weren't on the same page Then came Fusion floral which was so colorful and vibrant and once I spoke to Elaine I knew she'd be my florist. She sat with me, for what seemed like hours to my now husband (lol), picking out exactly what I wanted. She was so accommodating and comforting it de-stressed me a lot! Her communication was great and her personality as well. I saw her setting up the day of my wedding and she was being so meticulous with how everything aligned and looked that I knew I had made a great choice. Thank you!

• Huan

Huan · Married on 09/15/2018

A happy bride

We are so happy that we chose Elaine as our florists. I wanted to add some Chinese elements in the wedding. She went above and beyond to realize my dream wedding. She was very responsive and friendly during the calls, and the flowers and decorations turned out amazing. I highly recommend her to every bride.

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/26/2018

Elaine was fabulous!! Our whole wedding couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was! We got a floral arch for the ceremony that Elaine helped us pick out to match the rest of the flowers. The bouquets and center pieces were absolutely stunning! I also added a last minute request for flowers in my hair on the day of the wedding and she came through with even more beautiful flowers same day for my hair! On top of having stunning flowers, Elaine and everyone else who helped set up the flowers were so friendly that we truly could not have been happier with our day!

Fusion Floral ART 8
    Fusion Floral ART 9
    Fusion Floral ART 10
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2018

Best decision made!

Elaine was as sweet as her floral arrangements! I was so pleased and so blessed to have had my vision come to life the day of my wedding. She was understanding and was able to add to my ideas especially when I had no clear direction of what I wanted. Her flowers were vibrant and she really blew me away with her arch. Unfortunately the day of my wedding we had rain from a nearby hurricane but the arch was draped so beautifully we were not getting wet by the residual rain. Her work truly shined in our pictures and wedding video. Thanks Elaine and her wonderful staff

Liz · Married on 05/24/2018

UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS FLOWERS!!!! I was told by the wonderful Elaine that it would very difficult to get hibiscus in my bouquet because they like to wilt fast when not in water. Well Elaine made it happen, to my absolute surprise, and the flowers were gorgeous!! Elaine really was in tune with my idea, even though I didn't give her much detail to work with. She was on time, super efficient, and really made beautiful flowers!!! She is amazing!!! I would recommend her and the wonderful staff of Fusion Floral Art ANYTIME!!! Superb!!

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

Elaine made beautiful tropical floral arrangements and a gorgeous arch for our wedding. And most of all, she made stunning bouquets!! Elaine really helped to make a special day for us. She was very responsive to my emails and calls and was patient when I made changes to the bouquets. She was timely with all the decor on the day of the wedding. If you want unique floral arrangements, you've found the place!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Amy, Thank you so much for your kind words & confidence during the planning process. We really enjoyed creating the tall tropical designs for your guest tables and your ceremony decor with the monstera leaves, palms and pineapples! And, of course, your bouquets......thank you!!!

Michael · Married on 11/17/2017

Our wedding in Puerto Rico was 11/17/17. This was a few months after Hurricane Maria. My husband and I planned our destination wedding for over a year; needless to say we were devastated to see the destruction to this beautiful island and was at a loss on what we should do about our wedding. I can say that one of the most comforting points during this stressful time was Elaine from Fusion Floral. Even with all that she was experiencing she made this experience seamless and absolutely stunning. Not knowing what to expect, she gave me feedback about the island, was flexible in changing the plans when our guest list decreased, and was an absolute joy to speak with. I was so excited to meet her on our wedding day. The service was stellar, the quality of the flowers was simply amazing (I didn't want to leave my bouquet :(, and I felt like I was working with a family member. Thanks Elaine for your work and your hand in making one of the most important days of our lives magical.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Fusion Floral ART 11
    Fusion Floral ART 12
    Fusion Floral ART 13
    Fusion Floral ART 14

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Thank you! I know how nervous you guys were (understandably so) with your wedding date planned so close after the hurricane..... am just so happy we were able to help calm your concerns and accommodate venue and design changes. It was a true pleasure meeting you both and working with the amazing, professional staff at El Convento Hotel to make your wedding day memorable and stress free! Thank you!!!

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2017

Elaine was amazing to work with. She responded quickly to all of my emails and was able to create exactly what we wanted! The wedding was beautiful and the bouquet was just stunning! The colors were so vibrant and really stand out in the photos! We would highly recommend fusion art to anyone looking for flowers for their celebration!

Michelle and Tim Abbo

Fusion Floral ART 15
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 09/15/2017

For our wedding in Isabela in September we hired the services of Fusion Floral Art. Elaine was an absolute blessing to work with. She emailed us some different ideas for flowers and helped us schedule everything for our special day. She and her team went above and beyond to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. The flowers were even nicer than we expected and she able to accommodate some special requests last minute. Our guests gave us many compliments on our flowers and decor. We are so happy that we went with Elaine and her team. Muchas Gracias para todo!!!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Fusion Floral ART 16
    Fusion Floral ART 17
    Fusion Floral ART 18
    Fusion Floral ART 19
    Fusion Floral ART 20

Justin,
    Thank you! It was a pleasure exchanging ideas with you in designing your ceremony and reception decor. Repurposing the flower designs from the church to decorate you reception area was a great idea and helped us stay within the established budget while adding flair to both areas! Wishing you & Karla many, many happy moons together.....

Paul · Married on 09/02/2017

Elaine did a fantastic job and managed to do some last minute improv with our arrangement sure to us not getting quite enough table arrangements! You couldn't even tell! She had excellent communication and knows how to really make her arrangements bouquets and boutonnieres into art!

Des · Married on 06/28/2017

Elaine Irizzary was absolutely fantastic from the very beginning. She was available to answer any and all of my questions. Everything was handled professionally
    with ease and comfort. Elaine won my heart. Handsdown, this was the spot. FUSION BEACH VILLAS here we come. With the help of Elaine, the wedding planning was a breeze.
    The venue was beautiful, the cost was efficient and the service was impeccable.

Now for the good part.

Let me first tell you a little about Elaine. This woman is to be admired. She had a dream and made it happen. Elaine is living a beautiful life built around her
    true hearts desire. The love that Elaine has put into her property and her craft is apparant when you visit Fusion beach villas. Elaine is talented in her
    passion for creating beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. She is a beautiful spirit with an ability to make her surroundings just as beautiful. She made our entire family feel comfortable our entire stay. We felt like a part of the Fusion family. Her vision to create a beautiful place for couples to escape, get married, and enjoy a private corner of paradise has come to fruition. Inspirational to say the least, great example of woman empowerment indeed.

We had planned our wedding for the middle of the week on a Wednesday. We had a few days before the festivities would begin. Puerto Rico, was gorgeous, we visted
    as many beaches as we could find, we did a lot of site seeing, horseback riding, hiking, caving and eating. It was a blast. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We had
    our children with us ages 18, 13, 12 and 1 respectively. Fun for the entire family without paying too much. My husband and I are frugal, we couldn't beat this experience.
    We did not have to worry about a thing once we arrived in Puerto Rico. We had to visit the courthouse to be sworn in as non citizens of Puerto Rico planning to marry. This was all taken care of by Elaine. visit reinestorm.com for the full review.

Fusion Floral ART 21
    Fusion Floral ART 22
    Fusion Floral ART 23

Sarandon · Married on 06/25/2017

I connected with Elaine about a year before our wedding in Aguadilla and after discussing our vision and comparing Fusion Floral with two other designers, we decided Elaine was the best choice for us based on design aesthetic, responsiveness (since we were planning from afar), competitive pricing and overall professionalism. We were very happy we chose Elaine:) Designs we decided on came out as planned (like the photos!), Elaine was prompt in communication, and the day of the event she delivered and set up beautiful floral creations. Everything was exactly how we hoped and we couldn't be happier. A week after our wedding, many of the bridesmaid bouquets and designs from the arch were still very beautiful and we were able to take them to my husband's grandfather's grave before leaving Puerto Rico. That was an added bonus we didn't anticipate. Thanks, Elaine! I should add that I'm a wedding planner in Los Angeles, so I know a good vendor when I find one:)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sarandon,
    Thank you so much! Am so happy we met your expectations.......We do our best to go above & beyond. Wishing you both many, many happy moons together. Namaste.

Larisa · Married on 01/04/2017

Desperate to find flowers for my wedding 24 hours away, I called this florist. She was closed on the day I called but invited me to her shop anyway and took my order. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she went out of her way to accommodate me. Highly recommend!!

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

Elaine was so accommodating throughout the entire planning process. I was so happy with my bouquets and alter. I would highly recommend her services

Sent on 12/17/2016

Michelle,
    Thanks! I had alot of fun creating your bouquet. it is the first time that we create a bouquet with so many shells so I'm really pleased that you were happy with it! Many, many happy moons to you two!

Stephany · Married on 08/20/2016

Elaine was great, she was absolutely attentive to all my needs and was flexible on all my last minute changes. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and my reception was so beautifully set up, she knew exactly how I wanted it! I had a small destination wedding and Elaine did great working with me on my budget and keeping contact with me through out months of planning to make my day spectacular. I was confident in just speaking with her that she would make my dream wedding come true, and she did! If you are ever in need of a florist do not hesitate to contact Fusion Floral ART!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

I started speaking to Elaine via email many months before my wedding. She is SO patient and helpful. I was all over the place with the type of flowers and colors I liked, and changed my mind a few times over the course of those months. She stayed completely helpful, sweet, and accommodating. I chose to pick up my bouquet from her shop myself and she so awesome in person, we were running behind and I wish I had the time to stay and visit with her longer! My bouquet was absolutely lovely, fresh, and exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Elaine!

Martha · Married on 07/01/2016

The team at Fusion Art are the most professional and creative people you can work with! Elaine I can't even express how beautiful my wedding came out. She was patient and helpful every step of the way. We started off with a small project of 4 centerpieces and it grew to include an arch, pew flowers, sweetheart table, entrance table and cake table. But even when it was a small project Elaine treated it with as much importance as her bigger projects. She responded very quickly every time and even when she was away she made sure to make us aware when she will return. I trusted her completely and not once did I ever feel uncomfortable or doubt her abilities. The whole team was timely on my wedding day I could not have been happier. They made my day that much more special and a dream. I cannot recommend them enough and even for anyone who may not think they can afford a beautiful ceremony they work and find what works with your budget because they care about making your day special. You are not dealing with people who just want your money the team cares so much about making your day special and beautiful and that means more than anything.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Martha,
    You're so sweet...thank you! I wish you and Vicente many, many happy moons together forever. We love exchanging ideas with our clients and very much value every opportunity to do so. La Concha Resort is an amazing venue and it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Please share your photos and videos when you get them - I know they will be awesome & can't wait to see you guys in all of your wedding day glory!
  • Eric & Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazing! We had an intimate destination wedding in June 2016 and were fortunate to have found Elaine. We wanted our floral décor to appear effortless and natural....she did just that. Elaine secured this amazing large piece of driftwood that ran the length of our dining table (table for 16 guests) and added floral pieces sporadically....it was perfect!

Elaine's price point was fair, she was very responsive to email/ calls and the payment process was simple.

Thanks Elaine, for your amazing skill!
    Eric and Lisa Abrew
    www.weddingwire.com/ericlisa618

Sent on 08/22/2016

Lisa,
    Thank you! We had so much fun creating your wedding decor. The driftwood log concept was a first for us and I am soooo pleased that you loved it! Long live love!

kira · Married on 05/07/2016

Elaine was awesome to work with through the entire process! She helped me pick out the most stunning flowers and was very detailed and thorough, not to mention creative, when describing the center pieces and bouquets. She made me feel comfortable and confident through the whole process which took a lot of stress and concerns off my plate. i would strongly recommend her for any event!

Anna · Married on 04/24/2016

Due to some unforeseen circumstances we had some very last minute floral arrangements needs. Fusion floral took amazing care to work with us quickly, professionally and kindly, making sure we got what we wanted and needed while staying in our budget. They even delivered right to our door on the wedding day. Totally stress-free!

Erica · Married on 12/19/2015

When I saw my flowers, all I can say I was in love. Elaine helped me create my dream wedding flowers on my budget. She was very professional and everything looked more than perfect. I recommend her 100%!! Thank you Elaine!!

Libby · Married on 12/12/2015

Planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico was challenging, however wedding flowers were made easy by ordering from Fusion Floral. When I first made an inquiry into flowers, Elaine called me immediately and gave me plenty of information as to colors, hardy flowers, what would be manageable etc which was a seller considering I knew nothing about flowers. She was always very responsive, and delivered right on time. After speaking with her on the phone, I felt comfortable that I could check flower worries off of my to do list. The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Libby, Thank you! Since you were married in Culebra (an island off the coast of PR) & your flowers were delivered to you in San Juan the day before, we created your bouquets with beautiful, hearty blooms that could weather the travel and still look amazing for your wedding day! Thank you for your trust and confidence in our suggestions. Happy New Year!

Allie · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Elaine was one of the easiest parts about planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. I had a vision for what I wanted and she not only encouraged it but she was quick to offer suggestions and feedback too. She was so responsive whenever I had a question and was willing to chat via phone or email, whatever my preference.

The flowers that she and her team created for our Rincon wedding were exquisite and absolutely reasonably priced. She created these incredible table runners full of greenery that were so labor intensive and her whole team was passionate about making everything look perfect. Our bouquets were stunning, she provided flowers for our cake.. everything was just gorgeous. Her positive, upbeat personality made it just a joy to work with her and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2015

Elaine was amazing. The most responsive out of all the florists I emailed, she knew I just wanted to have the bouquet done for a simple, intimate ceremony. She worked with exactly what I wanted and make an absolutely beautiful arrangement. Not to mention she has such a laid-back, cool vibe :) Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We very much enjoy creating unique bouquets and yours was the first of its kind so thank YOU for choosing us to make it! Many, many happy moons to you two!

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2015

Elaine is the best!! Look no further!

Below is a link to our photographer's photo blog of our wedding where you can see the beautiful arrangements that she created!

We LOVED our flowers. I can't tell you how many complements we received from our guests about the flower arrangements that Elaine created for us! Our wedding was a destination wedding, which means that I never actually met Elaine in person, unfortunately, since I was hidden away prior to the start of the ceremony. All that is to say that she is so AMAZING that I never even had to meet her face to face for her to create the most beautiful floral art I could have ever dreamed of! She is so easy to work with and wonderfully detailed. From gorgeous table arrangements and show-stopping bouquets, to a breath-taking fresh orchid hairpiece, everything turned our perfectly! Our guests took each and every arrangement back to their rooms after the wedding, and each arrangement continued to look amazing for days after the wedding was over! We collaborated over email and via pinterest to share the colors, flower types, and arrangement that I was dreaming of. I could not have asked for anything better! Thank you, Elaine!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing the blog with us! We are so happy that we captured the bright tropical look you guys wanted and that you LOVED your flowers. You look stunning - love your hairpiece too!