Funn Entertainment Reviews

50 | Memphis, TN

50 Reviews for Funn Entertainment

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

We couldn't have asked for a more fun or professional DJ for our wedding! Jay not only DJ-ed for us, but he also coordinated all the events of our reception seamlessly with our event planner. He also brought in a fabulous Motown band who really kept the party going.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/23/2015

Jay DJ'd our daughters wedding and we couldn't have asked for anything better. He is awesome! Very professional and so much fun. I would recommend him for any event.
    Thanks Jay for a great time!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

If could rate 10 stars, I would. Where do I begin? DJ Funn exceeded my every expectation as our DJ at our wedding last Saturday. Yes, you'll notice I marked "event planning" and "photographer" as well bc he did just that- he did more than I even asked for. He's very responsive, professional, funny, kind, up to date and reliable. He gave the best advice when I asked for it and even when he thought I just needed a push in a direction. While my event planner/coordinator wasn't up to par and most definitely lacking, he reassured me multiple times everything would run smoothly and be okay and as he said, it did. The crowd LOVED him, my family especially. There was never a quiet moment; there was always a smooth transition between each song. He knew exactly when to get everyone amped up. He would mingle and get a feel from the wedding party and guests for the mood and again, just knew exactly what to play. He took so many candid photos- that we love! He was on beat with when the cake needed to be cut, bouquet tossed, garter tossed, etc. He made me feel so confident that I could go on with my night trying to converse with every person there and not worry about the background of it all. He was on time and did exactly what was talked about and in the contract- plus more. He had every special song correct and name, etc. I will forever highly recommend him knowing whoever I recommend him to, will not be disappointed. He was one of the FEW easiest things about planning the wedding, for sure! He cares about his clients and his reputation and it shows!!! Thanks DJ FUNN for being one of the best things/people from our wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2015

AMAZING!!! Jay DJ'd my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! He was on top of everything and MADE MY NIGHT!! My wedding coordinator kept telling me how awesome he was! If you are debating about hiring them, DONT! Best decision you could make!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/28/2015

Jay is simply AMAZING!!! He DJ’d our wedding and did a PHENOMINAL job! He went above and beyond what we expected and made our wedding fun. Our hired coordinators were less than stellar, but Jay stepped in and effectively coordinated all of our dances, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc. flawlessly and with ease. All the guests commented on him and asked who he was because he wore many hats that night (Above and beyond what we asked and paid for him to do) and didn’t miss a beat. The music was FANTASTIC and he executed everything we discussed prior to the wedding beautifully! He also took excellent photos of the guest on the dance floor which captured the fun and spirit in the room all while DJ’ing and coordinating. He did not miss a beat. We are very pleased and appreciative. We HIGHLY recommend Jay to anyone looking for an experienced, professional, all around DJ.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Bailey · Married on 10/12/2014

He made my favorite part of my wedding which was music go very smooth! I didn't have to worry about a thing! He also hooked me up with an awesome photographer whom I am very thankful for!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Brandi · Married on 10/11/2014

Funn entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding! I met Jay at a bridal show and later my Husband and I met with Jay and discussed our likes and dislikes and Jay gave us exactly that! Everyone had a great time at the wedding, the music was great and was ran smoothly the whole night. Funn entertainment is very professional. I'd use them if I ever needed a DJ again or would recommend them for any friends wedding! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Eunitta · Married on 10/04/2014

We loved DJ FUNN! He was amazing and very professional about our needs. My husband is a minister, and the type of music played at our wedding was extremely important. We wanted a smooth mixture of Christian and R&B during our sit down dinner because we had several ministers and executives present. Guess what....our guest loved it! It was so perfect that you barely knew what was happening. Once the party began, the music kicked up, and everyone was out of their seats! We cannot thank DJ FUNN enough for his kindness, professionalism, and just simply being a GREAT PERSON! Most people want to deliver their service and leave, but her really cared about our happiness. We loved the DJ FUNN experience, and we would DEFINITELY you them again. If you don't use FUNN Entertainment, you don't want it done right! :-)

Sent on 01/02/2015

Jeanetta · Married on 09/20/2014

I live out of town and trying to find local vendors was frustrating and overwhelming. I decided to go to the Pink Bridal Show in Memphis, TN and that is where I met DJ Funn. We was dancing and having a blast in the hallway. I had a song that I wanted to use, but was having a hard time finding it. He located the song and even suggested another one. I knew I wanted to hire him, but my fiancé wanted to hire a live band. He finally decided to go with a DJ. I met a few others, but I kept thinking about DJ Funn. I decided to attend another bridal show in hopes to meeting him again. I made the decision that if he remembered me and the song he found for me that I would hire him. I contacted the company and hired him. I was so excited and even my florist knew him from their hometown. His name describes him perfectly. He was fun, kept the crowd dancing all night and very professional. He is a fantastic MC as well as a DJ. My family is still talking about they enjoyed the music and all the fun the had.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Amber · Married on 08/22/2014

DJ Funn is a very experienced DJ. He made our night one for the books! I believe a DJ is one of the most important elements to a wedding and DJ Funn did not disappoint. Thank you for making our night so special and keeping our guests entertained!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Brooklyn · Married on 05/17/2014

Everyone was and still to this day talks about our wedding all because we had a bomb dj. Fun, hip, professional! !! I have told the world about him!! Jay made our day unforgettable! !

Tracye · Married on 05/10/2014

There is no comparison! Dee Jay Funn is the absolute best at what he does. He was met with alot of resistance at our venue but he handled it like a true professional and gentleman.

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Funn is really good! Very professional, personable, and quick to respond.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2014

DJ Funn was incredible and went above and beyond to make my wedding special! He has a variety of different music for any age group and for any occasion! I have also used him for a birthday party a few years before the wedding which is how i knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding! I highly reccomend him and I personally will always use him for any future events I may have!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/22/2014

Best DJ EVER!!! He kept the party going all night! Everyone was dancing. We had a great time. If I ever have another event that requires a DJ, I will DEF call DJ Funn! Wouldn't even consider another DJ!

MARLENE · event on 02/22/2014

Seriously this guy is the best in the business!!! I've recommended him to all my friends just so I can ensure he is doing every party I attend!! Nobody does it better than FUNN! A++ in my book!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Ellen · event on 01/26/2014

Absolutely loved DJ Funn! He kept not only the 16 years olds at my daughters sweet 16 birthday party entertained, but all of the adult chaperones as well. Anytime someone needs a DJ, I tell them to contact DJ Funn!

Ben · Married on 11/09/2013

I've known Dee Jay for years and when Stacie and I decided to get married Jay was the obvious choice to dj our wedding. He really took away a lot of the stress and anxiety that comes with planning your own wedding. Jay really takes the time to get to know all of the wedding party plus the bride and groom. He has a great knack for feeling the vibe of the room and playing songs accordingly during the reception. He also does really well at creating a vibe if there isn't one. He really added a lot to wedding which was featured in a few wedding magazines this past year. I would recommend him to anyone because of his flexibility, dependability, and he truly cares about what he does.

Kathy · event on 11/09/2013

If you are looking for a DJ for your next event, you have found the best! DJ FUNN is professional, reliable, honest, caring, and FUN! He has worked several of my events and every time has kept the crowd dancing, laughing and having a great time. He is amazing at recognizing and supporting the guest needs and makes sure the music is the perfect variety for everyone! Can't imagine working with anyone else!

Sent on 08/19/2014

samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

Would recommend him to everyone!!! Not only was he super organized, he was a HUGE help and I did not have to worry one bit about anything! He was thr keo person that kept everything flowing & made it so much fun for everyone!

Ben · Married on 11/02/2012

Very professional! Jay was great! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/03/2014

DJ Funn is incredibly easy to work with. He is a ton of fun and does a terrific job keeping the party going. He engages the crowd, gets a good idea of what we wanted and created a perfect variety of music for the reception. He is wonderful!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2011

DJ Funn was very knowledgeable and helpful in the decision process of music selection. The guess not only commented on how good he was but the good variety of music for everyone there. I would recommend and use him again!

Sandy · event on 07/05/2014

Everyone loves DJ Funn!!! Best DJ I've ever seen in action!! I highly recommend him, for any occasion, and will most definitely hire him again!

Vonda · Married on 05/10/2014

Enjoyed the professional, continue music that was provided. Would highly recommend.