Funn Entertainment Reviews

50 | Memphis, TN

50 Reviews for Funn Entertainment

• F

Felecia · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Funn did a fantastic job!!!! He had just the right mix of music for my wedding reception and kept the party going!!!! He had great energy and made sure we had an awesome time!

• kittyprincess

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Funn is, FUN

We had a blast including the part of my family who don't normally dance. DJ Funn is great. He keeps things on track and asks about you before you even go into the venue. He made sure if someone made a request to confirm it was okay with me. He played a great variety of hits and even stuck to the list I sent in. He is one of my favorite DJs!

Madison · Married on 04/27/2018

Could not ask for a better DJ for our wedding! Jay is fun, lively, accommodating, and so nice!!

You're missing out if you don't book him for your event!!

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Funn was amazing! We had a fantastic time dancing and partying at our wedding! We highly recommend DJ Funn for any event!

Abby · Married on 04/06/2018

DJ Funn is exactly that- FUN!!! He made our reception a blast for everyone in attendance. He played the perfect mix of music, had fun “games”, and kept everyone entertained and laughing!! I’d recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Kursten · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Funn was amazing! He made our wedding fun for everyone the whole night. From start to end he was very organized and worked well with my coordinator. He kept our night on track and followed the time line of events that we planned. He made our special day perfect! I highly recommend booking Dj Funn for your next event.

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Funn was absolutely fantastic!! He was perfect at reading the crowd and knowing what hits to play next. Our friends were taking about how funny and awesome he was days after our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone!

Violet · Married on 07/07/2017

In the beginning of the process DJ Funn was very attentive to my questions and even consutled with me while he was stuck at the airport due to a flight delay while he was trying to get back home. He made sure all my questions were answered in a timely manner and when you have a vender that is an expert in their craft it helps so much. When planning a wedding, you plan so everything will go perfect .... Well, that just doesn't always happen. I don't know where to start to express how much DJ Funn helped to work out the behind the scene kinks so that everything ran smoothly. He offers an online planning tool to help with the flow of the day that I failed to utilize, but he still was able to pull magic out of his hat. He did a great job catering to my diverse guest list and ensured everyone enjoyed themselves. A DJs job is to play music and that can be done in so many ways. However, I know that DJ Funn genuinely cared about making his contribution to an unforgettable day for my husband and I! I will definitely be using him for any future events!

Erica · Married on 06/10/2017

Previously, I submitted a very positive review based on my interactions with Funn Entertainment PRIOR to our wedding, and now I am editing it to reflect our satisfaction AFTER the wedding! This will be another positive review, but, sadly, Wedding Wire will only allow me to post one. Just know that our interactions before the wedding with DJ Funn and the entire Funn group were the BEST. They are the MOST professional DJs in the Memphis area, and hiring them will dramatically decrease stress. Now, for our wedding! We had an absolute BLAST!!! There is a portal that Funn Entertainment provides you with to allow you to request songs that you want played and other info. While I input detailed information like the timeline, color scheme, and the most important songs (what I walked down the aisle to, what my husband and I did our "First Song" karaoke to, I decided to limit myself to only about 6 other "must play" songs and simply put in the timeline that we wanted classic soul hits from the 50s, 60s, and 70s during the first half of the reception and we wanted karaoke and hits from the 90s, 2000s, and today during the second half. I am SO glad that I did not go with my initial impulse to try to list all of the songs (control freak here). That was the best choice for us, and our party was amazing! We received tons of compliments from our friends and family about how much FUN our reception was. DJ Funn maintained a perfect pulse on the crowd and kept the party going until we had to leave the building. He played the BEST hits that kept me on the dance floor for most of the night, along with many of our guests. My husband and I were also extremely pleased that DJ Funn invests in his technology, so you don't have to worry about a bunch of popping or not being able to hear well at your ceremony and reception. Our ceremony was outside, and everyone could hear clearly. The karaoke equipment was very nice! Very professional! I want to write more, but I have hit the WW word limit.

• F

Falon · Married on 11/12/2016

So we are regular karaoke singers with Jay, so we knew when we wanted to do a theatrical themed wedding, we HAD to have him! He was basically two people for the price of one a karaoke DJ and day of wedding planner. Once we filled out the event timeline on the website (very helpful by the way) he stuck to it. We planned this wedding ourselves and found ourselves overwhelmed on the day of, but it was DJ Funn to the rescue. He kept the crowd entertained, while keeping those pesky traditional wedding moments happening; bouquet, garter toss etc. Jay has the right balance of taking care of the business at hand mixed with "the" life of the party! A killer event organizer and a all around sweet person. If you want the stress taken out of your wedding day and that little something extra on the top, hire a DJ Funn.

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

I told my wedding planner that the DJ (in my opinion) is even more important than my wedding dress. She knew exactly who to go to... DJ Funn! Jay was awesome! He's super nice and incredibly professional. He really knows how to keep a crowd on the dance floor. All of my guests really enjoyed our wedding. The dance floor was absolutely packed! Jay is awesome! I HIGHLY recommend him. You need an awesome DJ to make an event fun and memorable and Jay is that DJ! He also takes photos of the event, which is really nice. Seeing the party from the DJ's view is a lot of fun and the pictures are great! I cannot say enough great things about Jay. It's simple, if you want to make an event upbeat with a full dance floor just hire DJ Funn.

*Note to the brides: He sends the brides a really cute, high quality t-shirt. It has the wedding date on it as well! I love it!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING JAY!

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Jay makes Funn Entertainment the success it is today. Hardworking and driven, he makes your event so easy. From our first meeting I knew he was the one! We developed a personal connection from the beginning. He saw my vision and encouraged me all the way. The wedding and reception was bragged about from day one and we are still receiving praise for such a unique, fun experience. The dance floor was rock in' and he read the crowd so well! DJ Funn made this event special with his talent and organization! He and his crew rock! 5 stars all the way! He will definitely be at our next event!

Amber · Married on 10/08/2016

Dee Jay Funn was amazing and very professional! He was great at organizing and getting things to run smoothly! The music was spot on. Everyone had a great time! I would definitely use him again!! Thank you for being part of my special day!

Elise · Married on 10/07/2016

DJ Funn was absolutely incredible for our wedding reception! He helped make sure everything ran smoothly and was available to answer any of my questions, no matter how crazy they were. From the moment we arrived at the reception, he was pumped up and ready to go! He made sure to keep the dance music going, and his pictures were an unexpected bonus! I would recommend him for any and all occasions and will use him again and again! Thanks Funn entertainment!

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing!!!! So fun and friendly!! Would hire again and again for any and all events :)

julie · Married on 07/23/2016

Very professional and always prompt to respond to any questions I had.

Carol · Married on 07/09/2016

Dee Jay Funn is awesome! Super professional, yet like working with a friend. I originally requested pricing for DJ services plus dance floor lighting but he knew my venue and time of day and removed them from my package because he knew I wouldn't need them (rather than going along with it and providing and charging for a service I didn't need). He or a member of the staff always got back to me promptly when I had questions. He helped the reception flow and was a great resource for me for the timeline and scheduling of the reception.

Kayla · Married on 06/11/2016

Dee Jay Funn was absolutely amazing! He was very professional and prompt. Our day was just lovely and he made it FUNN. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to have an awesome wedding day.

Carolyn · Married on 05/14/2016

I can not say enough about how fabulous my experience with Jay was from start to finish! The professionalism, fun, and attention to detail he brought were what helped make our day so amazing. From helping me out when I was having trouble with editing songs for ceremony, to providing sound and music at the outdoor ceremony, to making the reception so lively and fun with music choice, to keeping things organized with intros/dances/bouquet toss/garter toss, to snapping amazing and memorable shots on the dance floor, to the very last dance after clearing out the arena for just the two of us to share that private moment...everything was perfect. Thank you thank you thank you! I cannot reccomend this company and DJ services enough! He is the perfect match for all your special occasions!

Christy · Married on 02/06/2016

He is amazing would definitely recommend him!!! B

Marlie · Married on 11/14/2015

DJ Funn was amazing! We loved having him at our wedding and would recommend him to anyone. He kept the party going all night.

Before our wedding, he was always fast to get back to me with questions.

We couldn't be happier that we choose him for our wedding reception!

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2015

Would definitely use him again! He made the reception the very best and became a personal assistant when needed. He is awesome! I want to relive my night all because of him!

Audrey · Married on 09/19/2015

hands down the BEST part about my wedding! wouldn't had it any other way :)

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2015

DJ FUNN is the absolute best!! I was told that the DJ is what makes or breaks a wedding, and I definitely made the right choice. He made sure my wedding was fun for everyone and made sure the ceremony went smoothly. He also took pictures and assisted the photographer and coordinator. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

DJ Funn did the sound and music for our wedding ceremony and reception and everything was perfect! He acted almost as a wedding coordinator as well as a DJ making sure the photographer and everyone was on the same page. He also made sure we were comfortable/aware of everything going on. He knows how to keep people on the dance floor throughout the night. Even our guests were commenting how awesome the music and DJ were. Highly recommended if you want your wedding to be FUNN!