FunkyBird Photography Reviews

FunkyBird Photography 6
FunkyBird Photography 7

Emily · Married on 03/22/2019

Excellent experience

Milos of Funkybird was very easy to work with and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Tuscan Wedding September 2018

Milos was great! Not only did he capture the ceremony and reception better than I could have dreamed, but he got plenty of photos of the villa and countryside. We also had enough time to get some candid shots of my husband and I in the village close to us before the ceremony. The sunset photos are truly amazing. He was laid back, easy to work with, and very pleasant to work with. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    FunkyBird Photography 13
    FunkyBird Photography 14

Diana · Married on 09/24/2018

Dream Elopement in Tuscany

We found Milos through WeddingWire and we are so happy with our choice!! He was very easy to communicate with and was flexible with all our ideas for pictures. It was a great plus that he spoke English, and even acted as translator a few times on the day of our wedding 😉

He was so thoughtful with little details of the day, outside of just photography. Him and his wife Sonja were great to have with us, and even though ours was an elopement, they made us feel like we were with friends and family.

Oh, and our photos are STUNNING – he captured the day and every special moment. We are so in love with the photos, and they made our loved ones feel like they were with us on our special day.

Thank you, Milos!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 09/15/2018

The best photographer in Tuscany, beautiful pictures and the best service!

We have chosen FunkyBird photography and we can tell from experience that it's the best choice we have made. Milos was so professional, and very calm during our wedding in Tuscany. Everything went smoothly and we didn't notice he was shooting during the day, but the result is amazing. I would recommend Milos to everyone. Also the florist Sonja FunkyBird Wedding Design is amazing. The flowers were just like I wanted and even better, so beautifully composed, alle the colors. Really without a doubt you should go for their services and you won't be disappointed. And that is really important for your wedding, as you want the best result.

All the best to you Milos and Sonja, and thank you for all the work you have done for us.

Justyna & Wouter

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mareye Gering-Voortman · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Tuscany July 2018

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Tuscany, look no further than Milos! Our wedding photos are absolutely perfect! Milos captured the spirit of the day perfectly and has given us memories we will treasure forever. He was brilliant, professional, and friendly. The most perfect photos are those were we did not have to pose, at unexpected moments.
    Due to his skills and talent we are reliving the day with a big smile every time we’re taking a look at the photos. We could not have wished for a better photographer. Thank you, Milos.”

Sent on 10/18/2018
    FunkyBird Photography 26
    FunkyBird Photography 27
    FunkyBird Photography 28

colby · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I just recently returned from our elopement trip in Tuscany. I was lucky enough to have found Milos with FunkyBird Photography a few months prior to our trip. He was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to any questions. During a peak wedding season, I was finding it difficult to locate a photographer that offered an elopement package in additional to full wedding services. Milos was one of the only photographers that I found that included an elopement option! The day of our ceremony, Milos was wonderful! He was very flexible with timing and was quick to offer up unique photo opportunities on the grounds of where our ceremony was. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Florence/Tuscany area.

Sent on 07/20/2018