Fun In A Flash PhotoBooth and FlipBook Studio Rental Reviews

43 | Glendale, AZ

43 Reviews for Fun In A Flash PhotoBooth and FlipBook Studio Rental

Fun in a flash is the best photo booth company ever! All of my guests had so much fun taking pictures! Best part of my wedding!

Jeremy & Ashley · Married on 10/03/2014

Fun in A Flash flip books was the first thing my wife and I purchased for our wedding. They did not disappoint, they were phenomenal! On time , fun happy and a pleasure, not to mention patient. It was on our best investments everyone loved it and we were glad that they were there to share our special day and capture our friends and families having a great time. They brought the kids back out of us. Thank you Fun In A Flash

These guys were great. They were early. They were enjoyable at the event. They had sweet props. The quality of the photos was great. We got a great slideshow DVD with everyone's photos on it. I would highly recommend Fun in a Flash to anyone who wants a photo booth. You will not regret it!

Kelsie · Married on 04/12/2014

The only negative comment I have is that I heard from many guests they did not know there was a book to sign therfore many of my guests did not sign my photo book with a picture. Other than that it was a big hit at my wedding.

sherry · Married on 04/11/2014

A big hit at the wedding, everyone enjoyed and had complements about the green screen photo booth. I changed my mind a few times(at least :) before the wedding and Dawn was always patient and willing to work with me and answer my questions. Definitely recommend using this vendor. Very professional, and I received the disc super fast, within days of the wedding! Thanks for your services!

Salisha · Married on 04/05/2014

Fun in a Flash was a great addition to our wedding! We had the green screen and it was so much fun. Our guests loved the choice or backgrounds and props. Fun in Flash was so good about getting people in and having fun! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is thinking about it for their wedding - I would also recommend the green screen - you can fit so many more people and have so much more fun with it!

Beth · Married on 03/01/2014

Fun in a Flash provided us with an open air photo booth. It was perfect for our daughters wedding. Our family and friends commented on how fun it was. Their scrapbook came out beautiful and my daughter and son-in-law are so happy to have photo memories of their wedding guests. I highly recommend Fun in a Flash!!

Everyone at "Fun in a Flash" was AMAZING to work with! Ours was a last-minute request, and they found a way to be at our wedding and to make the flipbook experience an absolute blast for our guests! After the wedding, they were equally responsive, and sent us a weblink and DVD before I'd even finished unpacking from the honeymoon!

They are amazing! I had the photobooth and Flipbook booth at my wedding; everyone had an amazing time and it was awesome!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2013

The flip book was the biggest hit at my wedding! Everyone loved it, (and I had an adults only wedding….the flip book was busy the entire time!)

Daniel and Dawn were great to work with, always very responsive to my questions. Their services were a great value as well, worth every penny for great entertainment!

I would definitely recommend working with them!

janel · Married on 08/31/2013

Another amazing vendor! Daniel and his team arrived prompt and ready to go! I loved all of the props and I ordered the memory book, which turned out amazing! His staff made sure everyone had a good time and offered help every time you entered the booth!!

Chad · Married on 05/04/2013

Fun n a flash were easy to work with, professional, and affordable. They are nice fun people.

Ami · Married on 11/24/2012

Fun in a Flash was awesome! Daniel was incredibly helpful and friendly and so easy to work with! The photobooth was a complete hit and getting a guestbook of all the photos after was so great and a perfect memento. Thank you!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I first met Fun In A Flash owner Daniel at a bridal show - we were looking at photobooths when he showed us their new option of the Flipbook Studio - basically you stand in front of a greenscreen and do whatever you want for 6 seconds and then they automatically print a flipbook the size of a business card. We were really interested in this so we set up a time to meet with him the following week. Daniel and his wife Dawn were very friendly and helpful to us at this initial meeting, and we decided to go ahead with the booking and put down 50%.
    We had maybe 3 meetings total with them and they were very helpful and flexible - I mostly used email to communicate with Daniel and he always responded right away, and he also gave me his phone number in case I needed to reach him. He was really helpful in the design aspect - he took my ideas/vision and made them come to life, and was totally fine with making revisions.
    As for the actual day, I couldn't be more pleased with them. Daniel and Dawn showed up to our venue plenty early and got set up - all of our guests LOVED the Flipbook Studio, absolutely raved about it. Photobooths are becoming really popular, so if you're looking for something fun for your guests to do but slightly different, this is the way to go for sure. When I returned to work after my honeymoon, it was to find that several coworkers even had their flipbooks on their desks and were still playing with them! These make an awesome favor and really gives an element of fun to any event.
    I also found out later that there was a problem with their printer, but Daniel just ran out to staples and got a new one, and it didn't affect our event at all. That speaks volumes to their customer service, if you're the bride you don't have to worry - even if something goes wrong, you won't get stressed about it and they will take care of you!

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2012

Working with Daniel at Fun in a Flash was fun from the start! He was always quick to respond and very personable. He felt like a friend more than a business contact from the very beginning. Throughout the night he was active in getting people into the photo booth, even the grumpies that didn't want their pictures taken! He got them all in the booth - AND laughing! He clearly loves his job and was having a great time even with our small group. Before he left for the night he put together a scrapbook of all the strips with stickers and everything. We had a great time, and Fun in a Flash was exactly what we wanted at a very reasonable price!

• Devanney

Devanney · Married on 06/16/2012

All the guests had so much fun! Everyone commented on what a great idea it was to have a photobooth at the wedding. I feel bad that a few important people weren't able to get in before it closed (the parents of the bride), but we got the time we paid for. Thank you for your punctuality as well!

• corina

corina · Married on 05/26/2012

They were fabulous! I don't think anyone else would've made us more comfortable with this last minute service for our wedding.
    Their pricing and packages are the best out there.
    The photo book came out amazing and we love our DVD's with all the film strips.

tyler · Married on 04/06/2012

They were awesome, the book is great. Good price compared to competitors. Thank you so much!

Kevin · Married on 03/10/2012

Fun in a Flash is everything their name says and more. They set up quickly, were extremely responsive in regards to our requests and needs, and certainly made it a night to remember! Their professional attitude and pride in their service truly showed through and made our wedding incredible. We had everyone from 7-year olds to 80-year olds pulling people into the booth to take more photos. The CD and compilation book they provided afterwards only enhanced our experience and really provided us with a cherished memory. I would recommend them to friends, family, colleagues... anyone who wants that special something to take their special event to the next level.

Dan was amazing! He was easy to work with from our 1st inquiry call to the last snap of the photobooth! Our guests had a wonderful time digging through all the many props Dan provided and took multiple turns in the photobooth.

Our keepsake DVD of all the snapshots was amazing and made even better with the addition of the photos taken by Dan before and after their time in the booth.

We give our HIGHEST recommendation for Fun in a Flash! Book with them --- you won't be disappointed.
    Michael & Madeline

Lenna · Married on 01/28/2012

Daniel Darling with Fun In a Flash was a pleasure to work with. The prices of rental and a scrapbook were very reasonable. The guest had a wonderful time and very much enjoyed the photo booth. I would highly recommend Fun In a Flash!

K · Married on 12/16/2011

OMG, I cannot say enough about the fun we had at our party with Fun in a Flash! Everything turned out better than expected and you completely over did yourselves with the graphics on the book covers and backgrounds to choose from during the videos. This Flip book is amazing and my friends are still talking about it. You guys are really going in the right direction and glad I chose you to be there with us for our party. I will definitely be calling you again in the future and spreading the word about you guys.
    Thank you Daniel, Dawn, and Jared!!!

Christine · Married on 12/02/2011

The photo booth was amazing and a great way to have a fun guest book.. Seeing everyone's picture next to their name and advice was awesome. Dan was so great to work with. He was so flexible when it came to meeting with us and setting up the booth around our schedule...especially since I only contacted him 2 weeks before my wedding. It was fun to use the different props even my grandparents were enjoying it =) Thank you Dan and fun in a flash for making my wedding even better!

Janell · Married on 10/08/2011

Your booth is amazing and everyone had a blast taking pictures in it and using all the props that you guys had! We loved looking through the photo book that you put together for us of all the pages from everyone! The CD was amazing too! Thanks Fun in a Flash!!!

carlee · Married on 10/02/2011

This photo booth was a hit! All of the guests LOVED it and the pictures were so fun!