Fun DMC Reviews

17 Reviews for Fun DMC

Fun DMC 1
Fun DMC 2

jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

We looked at mutiple music options for our big day, one of them being FUN DMC. Being a local band, we had heard of them and wanted to find out about their wedding performances. We read the reviews which were all positve, and they were all exactly right. FUN DMC did not disappoint!!!! They were amazing from the day we met Robert to book the event, to the last song of the night. They are more than just a band, they are the total package. We planned our own wedding and Robert was a huge help in setting up the itinerary, and he even, at our request, said a prayer before our meal. The band engages the audience using fun props, and high energy. Our friends and family had a blast! 10/10 friends said they would book FUN DMC at their next event. If you are looking for a memorable night, book FUN DMC!

Evyn · Married on 11/25/2017

Fun DMC played at our wedding and asking them to play for us was one of the best decisions we made!! We chose them because of their ability to engage the audience with their mashups, playing old and new songs for everyone to enjoy, and by joining guests on the dance floor and encouraging them to sing along. We had countless compliments on our choice of band. This group is talented, fun, easy to work with, and flexible/understanding about how stressful it can be to plan a wedding. They were prepared, enthusiastic, and a pleasure to work with. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! We wouldn't change a thing! :D

Samuel · Married on 11/05/2017

"This is the best wedding I've ever been to!"
    I cannot tell you how many times we heard people say this to us (my wife and me) during and after our wedding (people are seriously still messaging us this).

FunDMC performed for our wedding reception recently and they were phenomenal! They had great communication skills before the wedding. Setting them up as our band was a breeze and we were confident that we were in good hands (one less thing to worry about when planning a wedding). They also did everything they could to make our experience with them special to us and not just some other wedding gig.

Examples of things we were amazed by:
    - They played our dance song perfectly and faded out at the exact right time.
    - By the time we entered the receptions hall, one of our engagement photos was already on the screen! (one that we had just taken minutes before)
    - They were patient with and perfectly executed any special requests we had (We had one of our guests teach everyone the dance steps to Boot, Scootin' Boogy).

If you want your wedding reception or event to be amazing and memorable, do yourself and your guests a favor and book FunDMC.

Fun DMC 3

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Fun DMC played at our wedding and was a huge hit! We got so many great comments from everyone about how amazing they were! They were wonderful to work with and I couldn’t imagine our wedding day without them! They learned our first dance song, “perfectly imperfect” by ryan hiroka, to play live for us. If you’ve ever searched for this song it is very very hard to find and very little people have actually heard of it! So Fun DMC taking the challenge on to learn this song and play it for us was amazing. They truly went above and beyond with everything. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Fun DMC had a huge part in that! I recommend them to everybody!!!

Fun DMC 4

Mycah · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved having Fun DMC at our wedding. They handled everything from the lighting, to the sound to the MCing and the entertainment. They did an amazing job. My husband and I aren't big dancers and I don't think we left the dance floor once at our reception. The fun in contagious and I would highly recommend them to an couple considering having a band at their wedding. They even helped us look for missing tux jackets at the end of the night. Everyone danced and everyone keeps telling us, even weeks later how much fun they had at our wedding. Book these guys!

Kirsten · Married on 08/26/2017

These guys are such a blast to work with. Robert has been so professional from the beginning. I can not thank them enough for what they have done for us for this wedding. They are such fun people to work with and I would hire these again in a heart beat. They not only helped my dad out with the lighting for his speech, They let me sing on stage with them. I absolutely loved them and would recommend them to anybody!!!!

Lindy · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired fun DMC for our wedding and were blown away! They are so fun to watch, amazing at involving the crowd and the nicest people. They announced our table dismissal during dinner, provided microphones and speakers during speeches and even stepped in as photographers when ours was running a little late. 10/10 worth every penny. They made our day run so smoothly. We would absolutely hire them for another event.

Jean · Married on 05/13/2017

They got the party started!! Fun DMC played at my son's wedding... their music was great and their energy was infectious!
    Guests of all ages were on the dance floor having a blast. People who weren't at the wedding have been telling me that they've heard how much fun it was. They were a perfect band for a perfect night!

Kevin · Married on 04/22/2017

The dance floor was packed all night long on our wedding night thanks to Fun DMC!! Great energy & great fun! Robert handled the ceremony w/ wit & wisdom and all were very professional. I recommend this band if you want to have FUN! FUN! FUN!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

I wish we could get married every month, just so Fun DMC could always play for us!!! Everyone at the reception couldn't get enough of them. They kept the crowd going and always had their attention. Our friends and family are still talking about them a week a later. I don't think anyone is going to forget our reception anytime soon. If you're looking for a band for your reception, graduation or even a party, Fun DMC is where it's at!!

Leslie · Married on 09/24/2016

Fun DMC made our wedding night absolutely memorable!! Robert helped kept me informed about the caterer and was very punctual with the traditional wedding formalities. The dance floor was packed and the medlies they played were awesome and they even learned one song I requested for them to play;) also, they would take Polaroid pictures of people dancing and the guests enjoyed having them. My friends and family want to book them for their weddings!!! We will remember the night for the rest of out lives:)

Kedra · Married on 09/17/2016

We first met this band at our favorite local bar. The owners are close friends of mine and my husband's, and they made sure to tell us we wouldn't want to miss this event. We don't normally go out but boy we were glad that we did! We had been newly engaged and knew right then we NEEDED FunDMC for our wedding! Unfortunately, they had been booked :(. That's were this group goes above and beyond. Most bands would stop there, FunDMC offers a waiting list! We immediately signed up! They were so friendly, despite me asking several times if they became available. Then our dreams came true and Aaron called to say they had a cancellation and did we still want them? Without hesitation we said yes! Meeting with Robert really set my mind at ease! He helped with what to plan and even a timeline of events. They also provided help with other venders we may need. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect! FunDMC provided pre-ceremony all the way to the ending of the night. Without FunDMC I'm not sure it could have went so well and I can tell you all now EVERYONE had a blast and could not rave about it enough. FunDMC is a must have for any event!

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Fun DMC was the perfect band for our wedding! They were so much fun, playing a variety of music for everyone and very interactive with the crowd. They definitely got the crowd up and dancing! I cannot count the number of compliments my guests had about this band. They made everything so easy on us and were an absolute blast! The perfect part to a fun night, I would definitely recommend this band!

Kandace · Married on 05/29/2016

Fun DMC rocked our wedding. They were extremely professional and our guests had an absolute blast! We could not have chosen a better band. They kept the night going and checked with me periodically throughout the reception to make sure everything was on time and running smoothly. Thanks Fun DMC!

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2016

This band is amazing!! We recently booked them for our indoor wedding reception. Noise was a concern for me having a live band indoors, but it turned out to be perfect! They have a flat charge for the entire event and even act as DJ when they aren't preforming. We are a younger couple, and had both college friends and older adults in attendance. The band played a variety of music that pleased the entire crowd! The dance floor was packed with everyone on their feet! We would highly recommend this band for any wedding reception!

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Fun DMC played great music all night and took amazing pictures. Thanks for a great evening!