Fulton Productions Reviews

118 | Minneapolis, MN

118 Reviews for Fulton Productions

David · Married on 05/24/2014

We had our wedding at the Target Field Metropolitan Club and Fulton Productions. Was our DJ. Would hire again in a heartbeat. They were great to work with throughout the entire process and the volumn and song selection was impeccable. Feedback from guests was overwhelmingly positive and the dance floor was packed until the end of the final song.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2014

John Osberg was fantastic! Great to work with, and he kept the party going all night! Our guests were constantly on the dance floor and everyone enjoyed themselves greatly.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Andrew · Married on 05/17/2014

Fulton Productions was extremely helpful and professional in working with us for our wedding. They kept in constant contact with us but were not pushy, knowing that wedding planning is extremely busy and stressful.

Their website allows you to fill in song choices, provide them with a schedule of the big day, and other information. It is very easy to use and is a great tool.

Finally, we had DJ Danarchy as our wedding DJ, and he did a phenomenal job. He was responsive, helpful, and, as usual, spun songs that made the dance varied and fun.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Sarah · event on 04/11/2014

This DJ service was awesome! We held a spring themed dance and they listened to all of our requests. Comments from the night included "This DJ is really great!" "I love how the DJ is listening to our requests!". Overall, I am 100% satisfied with their service!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Amanda · event on 04/06/2014

Kyle and his team were absolutely amazing! They were professional, flexible, quick to respond, kind, a great value, and most importantly, a full-out blast! Our guests of 300 students never left the dance floor because every song he played was the "Hey! This is my jam!" song. They interacted with the crowd very well and his song mixes were fabulous and unique!

I would highly recommend Fulton Productions! I will definitely be holding onto their information and passing it along to those looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Callie · event on 02/22/2014

Our event was not a conventional one; it was a 12 hour 6pm-6am Dance Marathon at Mariucci Arena. Fulton Productions did an AMAZING job with everything we requested. The DJs were professional but fun. They knew the exact music to play during each of the 12 hours. They made the atmosphere of the whole night energetic. This was our second time using them for our event, and we will be inviting them back for next year!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Meghan · event on 02/22/2014

Fulton Productions were great to work with and offered highly competitive pricing. The evening was filled with excellent music and lights and everyone in attendance raved about them. After the event, I was asked by numerous people who the great DJ was so that they could use them in the future. I would definitely use Fulton Productions for future events again and recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great local company to provide wonderful DJ services for upcoming events.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Laura · event on 02/16/2014

Fulton Productions is awesome! I will continue to use this company and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Tori · event on 02/14/2014

I really had a great time working with Kyle for contracting. John was a great DJ and definitely got the crowd dancing and on their feet. Overall a fantastic experience with Fulton Productions.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Julie · Married on 11/24/2013

We threw together a last minute wedding reception and Fulton Productions not only pulled through to help us out, they also were very helpful in knowing how wedding receptions are usually planned as far as when we should do the dances, show a slide-show, cut the cake and all those other little things you don't always think of. It was a big help to keep us going and organized and on track plus the music was great. I would highly recommend Fulton Productions!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Troy & Kim · Married on 11/16/2013

We worked with Kyle to arrange & setup the DJ service for our sons wedding, they provided the music for the ceremony as well as the reception. Kyle kept in touch with us through out the process to ensure that everything was understood and that all right music was in place and coordinated with the schedule. We met with Kyle and Matt the day before and made all the final arrangements and setup. The day of the wedding, Matt arrived in plenty of time to get everything setup and was ready to go. The music provided for the ceremony was perfect and the timing of the music was impeccable. Matt also made the reception very memorable and his professionalism and personality was very much appreciated through out the night. It was such a pleasure to work with Kyle and Matt, I will have no problems recommending them to everyone I know. This was our third child to get married and Fulton Productions was by far the best DJ we have used, we will use them for the other 3 children as their dates arrive.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2013

FANTASTIC!!! Kyle is the perfect blend of party and professionalism!! He played awesome music (including all of our must haves) and kept everyone dancing until they turned on all the lights, and showed us to the door. We couldn't have asked for a better party! Our guests are still raving about what a great DJ Kyle was, and how much fun they had!

Kyle was super organized, and kept our wedding running smoothly. He made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do! Plus, he has a great DJ voice that made our intros extra awesome. We will definitely use Kyle again in the future, and highly recommend him to everyone. My husband and I are actually going to another wedding he is DJing and we can't wait!!!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Kyle did a great job DJing our wedding! He so experienced and it's clear that he knows what he's doing. Our dance floor was full until the end of the night, and everyone had a blast. Throughout the process he was so helpful and patient with our questions. He was super flexible and willing to play our own playlist for the prelude and dinner. They have a huge library of music, and you're able to pick songs that you want played during the dance, as well as songs you don't want play. I highly recommend Fulton Productions!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Julie · event on 09/21/2013

Fulton Productions have provided DJ'ing services for my store events, and for other business events that have taken place outside of the store space as well. Kyle has always been very quick to respond to all communication and enthusiastically accepts our business. His team is super professional, his music is always relevant to- and appropriate for our events, and he is friendly and flexible, having worked for us both indoors and at outdoor venues. Our events frequently involve mixed age groups which include children, and his choice of music and the live verbiage he provides has always been completely appropriate for everyone in attendance.

He has always arrived with plenty of time to get set up and start our events on time; a major plus! I would strongly recommend Kyle and his team from Fulton Productions for an event, and plan to use them whenever I can in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Kyle was soo wonderful. He did a great job picking music that the dance floor was full the entire evening. Our family and friends are still talking about how great of a DJ he was. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great DJ!!!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2013

Fulton Productions provided top notch AV service for our outdoor wedding ceremony as well as DJ'ing our reception. Kyle showed up early and had everything set up far in advance to when the events began. Organized, friendly, motivated, and FUN are just a few words I would use to describe Kyle! My husband, I, and all of our guests spent the entire night out on the dance floor thanks to the non-stop hit music Kyle provided. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fulton Productions to my closest family and friends!

April · Married on 09/07/2013

Kyle was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding! He was quick to respond to many many nervous emails and questions I had. He was always checking in to make sure everything was going OK, and on the wedding day he was prompt, professional and made sure everything was running smoothly and timely like I had wanted! He kept the guests dancing all night with his great selection of music. We would definitely recommend him to anyone! Kyle was wonderful, we thank you Kyle!!

Love, Mark and April O'Brien

Sent on 10/07/2013

Angela · Married on 09/07/2013

Fulton Productions was GREAT! They were highly recommended to us by a friend who had them for her wedding. We had John for our DJ and he did it all- from ceremony to the reception and he did great! He was flexible when we wanted to change up a few things during the dance and kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night! A month later, people are still telling us how much fun they had! We look forward to recommending them to others!
    Angela & Adam Rundle

Sent on 10/10/2013

Brigid · Married on 08/31/2013

Kyle Fulton does a wonderful job. He really knows how to keep an event fun, has a wonderful voice and kept our event classy. Even when we were late on picking music, he is unflappable and professional. He also did our ceremony music and music during cocktail hour.

Katy · Married on 08/30/2013

Kyle was very professional and provided us with excellent music and lighting for the ceremony, reception and dance at our wedding. This is especially meaningful because we were terrible clients and didn't get the list of music to him until the day of the wedding. Given all that, he was able to pull the little information we gave him together and run with it. He was even able to find some of the more random requests pretty much on the spot. Kyle is awesome, I highly recommend Fulton Productions!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Heather · Married on 08/24/2013

Kyle was so easy to work with, he is a pro at his job and confident in everything he does. He is extremely knowledgeable and was very helpful to us throughout the planning process. From meeting with us to go over the details to even meeting me at the venue to check out the space, Kyle offered us everything he had. He ran our pre-ceremony music and connected our cermemony muscians into his system. He went above and beyond for us offering to help wherever we needed him! We had a fusion wedding with two different cultures and wanted to have Bollywood music videos during the dance portion. Kyle jumped right in (even though, I assume he was not as familiar with the music) downloaded the videos in advance and easily switched between Bollywood and traditional wedding music. Everyone loved it! Thanks Kyle and Fulton Productions!!! We had a great time and will always remember it!!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Kyle and John are fantastic. They will bend over backwards to make sure you have the day you want. They met with my wife and I multiple times prior to our wedding and made sure that we were completely comfortable with what was in store. They offered helpful advice and suggestions throughout the process and were very responsive to the requests that we had. On the big day, they were polite and professional, reading the crowd well and kept people on the dance floor well into the evening. Even after the beer ran out. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Alyssa · event on 08/10/2013

I loved working with Kyle for our 1 year anniversary party. He was recommended to me through a mutual friend, so I had high hopes, and he didn't disappoint in the least. The first thing you will notice about him is his extremely friendly demeanor and professionalism. Everything we talked about, Kyle followed through on. What really impressed me is once on site, he made many helpful suggestions and brought ideas to the table to add value greater than I had even previously imagined. He was great at reading the crowd, and has a stellar "stage presence." Would definitely recommend him and plan to use him again for a great value option in the future.

Regan · event on 07/18/2013

Kyle is and always has been great to work with. He always goes above and beyond what I ever expected. He does the dreaming for us!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Lexie · event on 03/01/2013

You will not regret choosing Fulton Productions for your event!! I have worked with Kyle for various events and he truly knows how to keep the crowd entertained. He is also extremely professional and easy to work with. I cannot say enough good things about him and the company. I would highly recommend Fulton Productions!!

Sent on 10/17/2013