Fulton Productions Reviews

118 | Minneapolis, MN

118 Reviews for Fulton Productions

Matt from Fulton was our DJ for our wedding reception on August 1st, 2015, and he was awesome.

My wife and I live in New York, and we were married here. We planned to have a second reception in Minnesota the weekend following our wedding.

When working with Matt, he was incredibly timely and flexible. My wife and I are Indian and wanted to have some Indian music for our reception to make our parents and their friends happy. We were able to provide a list of songs to Matt and he went out and researched the music to be able to play this during the wedding. He was really accommodating. He was very easy to work with and put together such an awesome mix of songs -- people were on the dance floor the entire time -- it was a really amazing night.

We highly recommend Matt from Fulton -- he definitely kept the party going and gave us one less thing to worry about when planning our event.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Kelsee · Married on 08/01/2015

Fulton Productions is amazing! Kyle, who owns the company, was wonderful from the start. He was recommended to me and I booked him over a year and a half prior to the wedding - needless to say, I had lots of emails and questions for him in that time period, which he was great about responding to. We met a few months prior to the wedding day and any stress I had was put at ease. He was great to be around and truly a people person. He did our ceremony music - which I was a little nervous about, a sound system and outdoor ceremony aren't always the best mix but the sound was honestly PERFECT as was Kyle's timing with everything. The flow of the night was great and he really made it easy for us - left the microphone with us for when we were ready to do toasts, etc. It was the perfect mix of planned out and still feeling natural. We had a young crowd of guests and he made the night so fun. Pricewise, he was comparable to if not lower than a lot of other DJs I had spoken to and I just can't imagine anyone doing a better job than he did! I could go on and on... He's great and you will be so happy you chose Fulton Productions :) THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/25/2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! John was an amazing DJ. Even got some of my friends that NEVER dance out on the dance floor. I don't know how many times I wanted to go get a drink or use the restroom and then he'd play like 6 songs in a row that made me not wanna leave the dance floor. On top of everything me and one of my friends were not ready to be done dancing at the end of the night and he let her hook her phone up to the speaker so we could get a few more dances in while he packed up. I HIGHLY recommend John!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Kyle did a fantastic job DJing our wedding dance! I highly recommend him. He has a great website where you can pick you songs for your dance as well as tons of recommendations. He kept the party going all night long!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Nick · Married on 07/11/2015

If you are looking for a DJ look no further as Kyle Fulton is absolutely amazing to work with! The guy has everything you need and makes it all about you and not about his business!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Andy · Married on 07/11/2015

Did a great job with mixing up requests and knowing what music to play, the dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 09/15/2015

My husband and I highly recommend Fulton Productions! DJ Kyle did our wedding last June and we received so many compliments on the music and production of our reception! Kyle was very attentive to us and flexible throughout it all! He has great professionalism and really added to the fun of the party. We also had an outdoor wedding and he came prepared with everything needed for sound. It could not have gone more smoothly! DJ Kyle helped to make our wedding THE BEST!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Alison · Married on 06/27/2015

The stars speak for themselves.... 5 stars across the board. Weddings are always a challenge with all the details and logistics with so many vendors. Working with Fulton made this piece of the puzzle a joy to work with. We met with them multiple times beforehand to review our song choices along with do not play songs. They were very flexible and a joy to work with to ensure the music went all night long. They were very responsive, helpful, friendly and reliable all wrapped up with a fair price. I would feel confident in their ability to DJ for anyone. Thanks again Fulton!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Fulton Productions was fantastic to work with, they truly helped take our wedding to the next level! We had several people tell us that our wedding was the funnest wedding they have ever been to and that was largely thanks to our DJ. I highly recommend Fulton Productions!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2015

Matt Bruch-Andersen was our DJ from Fulton Productions and we were so incredibly impressed with him every step of the way. He was extremely organized, flexible and professional and met with us months in advance to discuss our big day and plan ahead. He provided a sample play list and it was perfect for our event so we didn't make any song recommendations (which was so nice having one less thing to do!) Matt helped keep everything running smoothly from the ceremony to the reception and dance so we were able to relax and enjoy our day. He was fantastic during our dance and kept the dance floor full the entire night! We would definitely recommend Matt and Fulton productions!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2015

Sent on 02/14/2016

Guilherme · Married on 02/20/2015

Kyle did a great job with everything! I will definitely recommend him to friends! Very professional, with a very positive attitude and a lot of energy! The price was also more than fair!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Matt was wonderful!! He did an awesome job at our wedding and we have gotten tons of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Steve and Carrie · Married on 10/18/2014

We had a great experience working with Fulton Productions. We have known kyle and his company for a few years and we know how he can make an event perfect! The value is excellent and we had great service! We worked with Kyle and he was very responsive from the start to the last minute changes we wanted to make. Our friends and family all had so much fun dancing to the music selection. kyle was great at reading the crowd and kept people dancing for 6 hours of our dance not taking a break! We had him use his lighting for the head table and for the dance and it couldn't have been better. Kyle made the day so relaxing for us we didn't have to worry about anything when it came to keeping our guests entertained. If your looking for a top notch service Fulton productions is a must!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Avery · Married on 09/05/2014

Great DJ. Very outgoing and involved with your wedding. Definitely recommend. A++

Sent on 11/03/2014

Renee · Married on 08/02/2014

Kyle was amazing and made our whole wedding day relaxing, carefree, and most importantly fun. He went over the whole day with us ahead of time and took care of details so we could focus on each other and our guests. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Matt was the DJ for my wedding, he showed up on time, played the songs I requested and he was very personable and nice.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Marlene · event on 07/18/2014

Fulton Productions DJ'd our Relay For Life event and we were very pleased. John was an excellent DJ. He was very personable, played a great mix of music and kept everyone engaged throughout our event. We will definitely be booking Fulton Productions for future events.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2014

Fulton Productions provided us with everything we asked for and much more. They were flexible and most importantly, personable. We met with them prior to our event date and they made sure we got everything we wanted and much more. I am still receiving compliments on the amazing job DJ John did at our wedding. I would recommend Fulton Productions to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Lori · Married on 07/12/2014

If you want a DJ who is professional, punctual, personable and great with song choices, you should request Matt Bruch-Andersen from Fulton Productions. We were scrambling trying to find a DJ for our wedding and were referred to him. We couldn't have been happier. He coordinated our wedding music, played some great dinner hour music and finished with great selection for our wedding dance. Our guests even came up and complimented us on him.

Sent on 07/22/2014

I hired John Osberg from Fulton Productions and it was the best decision of our whole wedding. My wife actually said he was the best vendor we used out of all of them. Showed up on time, professional in every way, all the latest technology, and his contemporary style keeps the party going. Thanks again John, and Kyle for recommending John, he's a down to earth good guy and DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Hannah · Married on 06/14/2014

HANDS DOWN the best DJ ever. DJ Kyle traveled to my wedding in Milwaukee and was absolutely fabulous to work with - extremely professional and had tons of experience so he was a great asset for questions about the timing of the reception and what songs would be a hit.

He kept tons of people on the dance floor for 4 straight hours - our bartenders said they had never seen anything like it, and that this was one of the most fun weddings they had worked.

I would highly recommend Fulton Productions and DJ Kyle if you want your guests to have a great time and be sore from dancing the next day!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Emily · Married on 05/31/2014

Kyle was an amazing DJ!! He kept our wedding on track, and most importantly on the dance floor!! I had multiple comments from guests about how fun the evening was, a big portion of that being the entertainment provided!! I would highly recommend Kyle and his company to any one looking for a DJ! Easy to work with and very down to earth!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Fulton productions was, by far, the best DJ that we met with when we were searching before our wedding and the decision to use them was a no brainer. Not only does Kyle have a great DJ voice, but he also has personality, flexibility, is easygoing and someone we could trust with making our event a success. To top it all off, They have a very convenient online system to get all the information they need and have reasonable prices. Thanks for making our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Rebekah · Married on 05/25/2014

John Osberg was an absolute fantastic DJ! We couldn't be happier with how things went. Honestly, it was perfect! He conducted himself in a professional manner and knew what he was doing. He played all the right songs and knew when the best time was to play each one. Almost all of our guests said it was one of the best (wedding) dances they have been to! Definitely would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 06/11/2014