116 Reviews for Fulton Productions

Uplighting (13)
Projector (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
101 Fulton Productions Reviews

Kyle Fulton is an extremely professional and friendly guy. John and I are SO happy to be working with him and are looking forward to our big day. We've been able to tailor our playlist to get exactly what we want. Most importantly I trust that everything will run smoothly and that means so much to me. One less huge thing to stress about.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was our DJ and he met with us personally. He went through the songs for the ceremony and the reception schedule for the entire day! He was so helpful in keep the events running on time and keeping ALL the guests moving and grooving! (Everyone/all ages)
Very happy with everything! Thank you Fulton productions, and thank you Paul!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Dj Matt was awesome to work with. Highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Macy, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Fulton Productions after seeing them at a friends wedding and being really impressed. Our DJ was Matt and he was so awesome. We received many compliments throughout the night about how great he was and the music selection (which we did not have any part in!). Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jarell, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jordan (DJ Youngstar) was beyond amazing! Highly recommend him to all couples looking for something above mediocre DJs playing the same ten songs.

Profile Picture Alisa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We absolutely loved going through Fulton Productions for our wedding! We got so many comments after the wedding from guests who said he, Kyle, was one of the best DJ's they've ever seen! In fact, one of my friends booked them for her wedding right after ours! He was super easy to work with beforehand, and kept the reception going as smoothly as possible. The songs were great, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle was AWESOME!! He was responsive and helpful during the planning process and was fantastic the day-of. We loved how he brought our vision to life and knew how to keep the dance floor full the entire evening. Our guests really loved him! His pricing was reasonable, he was super professional, and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Kyle and Fulton Productions to anyone looking for a fun, high quality DJ experience!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I wish words could describe how incredibly amazing Fulton Productions was for our wedding but words don't do justice. When my husband and I were going over our plans and thoughts for our wedding, the one thing we never veered from was that we wanted our guests on the dance floor all night and enjoy the music. Fulton Productions made that happen.
We worked with Kyle and can't thank him enough for making our day/night amazing. We had our ceremony and reception all in one place and Kyle was with us throughout the entire time to make sure our day went smooth. All the little details of what we discussed during our meetings, Kyle delivered and made it even better than what my husband and I imagined.
Thank you Fulton Productions from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding truly special!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kyle was AWESOME. He's super easygoing, was flexible to what we wanted/didn't want in our evening and dance, had some good suggestions, worked with the photographer to make sure things happened on time, and took a fair number of requests while still playing what we wanted. So many of our friends and family have told us that he was the best wedding DJ they'd ever heard -- and that's saying a lot, as I am a dancer and there were many professional (and casual) dancers at our wedding. We had been at a wedding last year with DJ Matt of Fulton productions, and that was the second best wedding dance we'd been to (only behind ours) which was why we went with Fulton Productions. Kyle didn't play the full versions of longer songs at our request (like the wobble, which can get long) and our dance floor was packed the entire night. He did a 90s mix of NSync/BSB/Britney/Christina/Will Smith where he played like a minute of each song and transitioned between each song amazingly well. The dance was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding, and he even got our older relatives to the dance floor with slow songs and 70s/80s music. My husband's dad (who prefers baroque and classical) enjoyed the music as well -- DJ Kyle did a great job reading the crowd. He was also very reasonably priced and we consider this some of the best money spent for our wedding. We are SO SO happy with the DJ at our wedding, he was SO great, we recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a fun dance at their wedding!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/23/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our DJ Alex was absolutely terrific, he perfectly blended our selections in with a couple of standard wedding dance favorites. Was respectful to the mood and the location; everything went incredibly smoothly and we couldn't have been more pleased. Would absolutely recommend Fulton Productions, specifically our dj, Alex for any type of event.

Profile Picture David, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we met with Kyle, we knew that he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He took the time to really get to know us and clearly understand our vision for the music we wanted as a part of our day. Despite the fact that our venue had limitations on the types of speakers that a DJ could have, Kyle smoothly set up and provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception without a hitch. He is tremendous at facilitation, and did a great job of letting guests know about what was up next on the timeline. And when it comes to music selection, he is a pro! He had three generations of guests on the dance floor all night long. He is extremely responsive to email and had a high level of communication throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend Kyle for any size wedding at any venue--his services are worth every penny.

Profile Picture User7891773, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Fulton for our NYE wedding. Our DJ was Josh and he did everything as well as we could have asked for: ceremony music, cocktail music, event announcements, and of course the wedding/NYE dance party. He was extremely professional, responsive, personal and his music was great. The night couldn't have worked out better and Josh played a significant role in making that happen! Thanks!

Profile Picture User7675002, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Working with Kyle was great! E-contracts, online playlist, great equipment, and perfect personality. He even found songs that weren't in his library. I would highly recommend Kyle and Fulton Productions!

Profile Picture Victor, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Matt was our DJ and he was so wonderful! He took the time to meet with us before the wedding to talk about songs, dances and a billion other questions we had. He kept the dance floor busy all night and played all the songs we requested. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Cole, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was our wedding DJ through our reception at Profile Event Center in Minneapolia, MN. Profile offers an allinclusive reception package, that can include food, liquor, decorations, place settings, flowers, and the dj just to name a few. Being assigned a DJ can be a scary thing, but Matt was absolutely a joy to work with. We were able to schedule a call with him to review our must have music choices and the timeline for our event. During the reception itself, he was extremely nice, so professional, and made my new husband and I feel so comfortable. He followed our do not play list and if a song type didn't get the dance floor going, he would not play that type of song for the remainder of the night. Both of our families raced about him and couldn't have had a better night.
Thank you to Fulton Productions and Matt for making our wedding reception the best night ever!

Profile Picture User6231628, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Fulton Productions! We had Matt as our DJ and he was awesome! He met with us before our wedding and listened to what we wanted and helped us plan out our night. He had so many great ideas that he balanced with our wants. During our reception, he kept everything going smoothly and was great at communicating everything that was going on. Fulton Productions was very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kali, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Book them quickly because they are the best DJ we have ever heard at a wedding!

Profile Picture User7244454, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We met Kyle Fulton at the Eagan Wedding Fair and booked him for my sister's wedding. The dj, Jason, was wonderful and kept people on the dance floor all night. We were so happy with their services that we booked them for our wedding in September 2016!

Got married on Sept 3 and used Fulton again! This time Jason was unavailable and we were really worried. We shouldn't have been! Kyle found us a wonderful replacement who made our night just what we wanted it to be. My husband and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Matt at Fulton Productions did a top notch job!!! He was very accommodating to all of our guests requests as well as playing the songs we requested. He did such a great job, the dance floor was packed through the last song!!! These guys are super easy to work with and provide an amazing service! Very highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Mitchel, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't look anywhere else, this DJ company is amazing! We hired them for our wedding (DJ Matt) and our friends hired them as well (DJ Kyle), and all night people kept coming up and saying how amazing the DJ was! They take the time to get to know you ahead of time, figure out your style and then make great song selections that match at the reception. Both of our dance floors were packed the entire night in large part due to how amazing the DJ was! Love this company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did a fantastic job as our DJ. He let us select our genre of music and also took request from the audience. Everyone has been raving about our DJ and I know there will be future referrals to Fulton just from our wedding. Thanks again, John!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved using Fulton Productions for our DJ at our wedding! We were planning our wedding from France, so were looking for someone who was easy to communicate and coordinate with from afar. I have to say, the online planning form available from Fulton is great - it was easy to set up a time line, request songs, etc at our own pace. We worked with Matt, who did a great job! He was attentive to our needs, checked in when necessary, and hosted a great party.
I would recommend Fulton productions to anyone in the area! They are very competitively priced and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User7073625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle is so awesome! He edited a 7.5 minute song down to 3 minutes for us for our first dance and it sounded great! We are so appreciative of the time he was willing to spend on our wedding and he truly made me feel like I was the only bride with whom he was working! Thanks, Kyle, for your services! I will recommend you to all my friends.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The owner(Kyle) was amazing through the whole booking processes. He was very prompt and attentive to our needs. He set us up with DJ Josh who was simply incredible. We could not have asked for a better DJ/company to cater our wedding. I would recommend Fulton Productions to ANYONE who is looking for a top notch DJ at their wedding. THANKS GUYS!!

Profile Picture Jon & Karisa, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews