Fulton Music Reviews

4 Reviews for Fulton Music

1 User photo

Fulton Music 1

chantal · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was very fun and thankfully very flexible. Our schedule shifted due to dinner and he rolled with it. Kept everyone entertained and even did the electric slide with us:).

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Fulton Music 2

Vanessa · Married on 03/18/2017

It was a great experience working with Mike. He was very professional and he played all the songs we wanted plus. From the initial meeting through the consultation and carried out through the event it went great. I would recommend Mike Fulton services to anyone looking for a wedding or any other event requiring DJ services!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Star · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing dj

Mike was very friendly, organized and just amazing. He played all of the songs we asked him to play, and way more. Had our wedding guests on the dance floor having the time of our lives for the entire night. He was funny and very personable. I had family from Massachusetts asking if he was available when they get married. My wedding is still talked about 3 years latter, a good part is do to Mike. The DJ is a huge part of a weeding success and with Mike as your DJ You will be in great hands.

Sent on 01/31/2019

heather · Married on 08/01/2014

Mike made my wedding Amazing!! My wedding guest loved him, and he was very accommodating!

Sent on 04/02/2018