Full House Entertainment Reviews

Full House Entertainment 5
  • Linda

Linda Williams · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Thought of everything

Facilitated everything we could think of, including arranging transportation down to lakefront for photos with our venue! Fantastic!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Cranch · Married on 10/26/2019

Would definitely recommend!

Eric & Steve were great! They were so quick to respond to e-mail, helped us through every step of planning our reception time line, helped show us some useful apps to find music we wanted at our wedding, and were overall fun, outgoing, and very professional! Their online portal that we used to plan our reception was easy to use and was very helpful! During our reception, we had a few minor changes to our original timeline, but they had no problem with going with the flow when we needed them to. They were an absolute blast and our wedding guests continue to tell us how much fun they had dancing! I would definitely recommend Full House Entertainment to anyone looking for an easy to work with vendor!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Full House Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for letting us to be a part of your incredible evening. We had a great time with you, your family and friends!

Tina · Married on 09/14/2019

Full House Entertainment was absolutely amazing and very professional!

Sent on 11/04/2016

kayla johnson · Married on 09/14/2019

The best wedding DJ! Kept everyone up dancing the whole reception

The music was great! They played everything we requested and were very quick to respond with answers to all of our questions!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Shelby · Married on 07/27/2019

Full House Entertainment

These guys were phenomenal to work with, very easy to get a hold of during planning and they definitely delivered the day of. They helped make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. The dance floor was always packed and we’ve had people tell us it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding. Highly recommend Full House Entertainment for you event.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Justin · Married on 05/18/2019

Full House Entertainment made our wedding night a blast

Everything leading up to the wedding was great. Eric's communication with us helped ease a lot of our wedding anxiety. We met face to face several times to review timelines, songs, and any concerns.

When we finally reached the day of the wedding, everything went perfectly. Eric's MCing kept everything running smoothly, working perfectly with our photographers and caterers.

Our DJ was also wonderful. He played a good mix of traditional wedding songs, our requests, and fun dance songs. He definitely knew how to play to the room and kept most of guests dancing through the night.

Full House did such a great job with our wedding that one of my guests hired them for his upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Barb · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic DJ and MC! Our wedding was dry and we were worried about people being able to have fun without a little liquid courage! You couldn’t tell we had a dry wedding by looking at that dance floor! Steve was able to trade the room and get everyone dancing right away and carry it through the night! Steve worked with us remotely as we live in Alaska, to help us plan the entire event from the ceremony to the reception! We were able to use our own musical selections and he blended them seamlessly into the moment. Weddings are chaotic and Steve was able to find us and gently direct us to the next event so we stayed on schedule and had a great flow! All of our guests are raving about the great time they had! There is not enough I can say about what a fantastic day and night we had thanks to Full House Entertainment! Xoxoxo -Adam & Barb Lake!

Full House Entertainment 6
    Full House Entertainment 7
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

We can't express how happy we are that we chose Full House Entertainment for our big day! Eric and his team were absolutely amazing! My husband and I did a tent wedding on our families property, so naturally, one of my biggest worries throughout the early stages of planning was how we would keep each part of the night running smoothly. Eric immediately took this worry off of my mind and helped me get a better feel for how the night should run. The night of, everything was seamless. He was so great at gauging the crowd and finding the perfect times for our dances, cake cutting, centerpiece giveaway and so much more! They worked so well with our caterers, photographers, and even handled all of the crazy requests that our guests had : ) Not to mention - the music was amazing. From the first dances, right to the end of the night, our dance floor was completely full and so much fun! We only really picked out a few key songs that we wanted to hear and then let them take it from there. We had so many people telling us that night and the next day how amazing the music was throughout the whole night. We would 100% recommend these guys for any event, big or small! - Liz & Chris

Full House Entertainment 8
    Sent on 08/27/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/12/2018

We booked Steve and Eric almost immediately after meeting with them. They made us feel totally comfortable as we were just starting out in our wedding booking and were nervous. Any time we had a question we shot them an email and heard back within hours. Their online planning tool was amazing too because my husband or I could add or the music we wanted, make payments, and there was a form for the outline on the day of. We ended up having a small amount of time that wasnt filled so they came up to us and asked if we wanted to play the Shoe Game- everyone LOVED it! Were still getting compliments on how much fun everyone had dancing and playing along.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Michael and I are so thankful Full House Entertainment was able to be there for us! Without them I don’t think our reception would have gone as smooth as it did! Everyone loved the uplighting and the music was fantastic! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I would like to thank Full House Entertainment. Eric and company did a fantastic job at my daughter’s wedding yesterday 7/7/18. If you are looking for a DJ, definitely give Eric a call. You will not be disappointed. The music, up lighting, and your Master of Ceremonies (Eric himself) were fantastic. Eric even got on the dance floor for one of the line dances to get the group started. I will definitely use Full House Entertainment in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

We are SO happy we booked with Eric and Steve. From the initial meeting right up until the wedding and after they were very professional and easy to work with. They were quick to answer texts and emails and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had an amazing night. We did not make a big playlist for them and decided to just let them feel the crowd and play what they thought best. it was a great decision! The dance floor was packed all night and even my dad (who is picky about music) was raving about them the next day.

We also got the photobooth for our reception and it was a huge hit! Our guests loved it! I worked with Steve to design our own template to match the theme of the wedding. They provided all the props and an attendant as well. We also got all of the digital images sent to us about a week after the wedding so that we could see them all and download them.

I thought their pricing was extremely reasonable for the quality of service that we received. I would book them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Eric and Steve for providing top notch service and making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Chris · Married on 05/19/2018

Full House Entertainment did a great job with our wedding. Everyone had a great time and Steve and Eric kept the day moving along from start to finish! Very happy with their assistance from the planning process to the reception itself.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Alexander · Married on 03/09/2018

Everything was perfect. They made the evening truly a night to remember. I told my boss about them so he could book them for a company event.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Tara · Married on 09/30/2017

A year prior to my wedding, I attended a wedding at King’s Catering in Canandaigua, New York. Eric and Steve were absolutely AMAZING. The night was full of continuous great music and non-stop dancing. A couple months later when it came time for me to plan my own wedding, I immediately remembered the DJ from the wedding at King’s and knew I HAD to have them. Eric and Steve are incredible! From our very first meeting in January to the end of the wedding night in September, Eric and Steve were always there for us every step of the way. I never lost confidence with having them as our DJ - I was actually relieved! We didn't have a wedding coordinator and when we found out they would take care of timeline, communicate with the caterers, etc. we were ecstatic! We knew that they would take care of everything without us having to worry. Another thing that helped with the process was their online music catalog/planner (I really loved the fact that I was able to go into the online portal and add/delete to the music playlist). The entire wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly and better than I could've ever imagined and I owe a huge part of that to Eric and Steve. The dance floor was never empty, there were even quite a few people who aren't normally "dancers" up dancing the entire night! They also provided all of the uplighting, dance floor lighting and projected monogram. Everyone was raving about the the beautiful lighting, monogram and music the entire night and days after. If you want incredible music, extraordinary service, trustworthy DJ's, you HAVE to choose Full House Entertainment!

Full House Entertainment 9
    Full House Entertainment 10
    Full House Entertainment 11
    Full House Entertainment 12
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Josephine · Married on 09/23/2017

Eric and Steve were simply amazing! Anything I requested, any song or activity/formality that I asked for, they were able to accommodate on the spot without delay. They were great to work with, the best of friends.

Sent on 09/25/2017

J · Married on 09/02/2017

Steve and Eric were great to work with!

Sent on 09/16/2017

J · Married on 09/02/2017

Steve and Eric were great to work with!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Full House Entertainment made the dance floor of my wedding a hit! They were so great to work with from the early planning stages right up to the day of the wedding. I appreciated how well they coordinated everything during the wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Tracey · Married on 08/05/2017

Honestly, if you're looking for a wedding DJ you should stop right here and book with Eric and Steve. My husband and I had so many requests of the DJ for our music-themed wedding it was kind of nuts, but they handled everything we wanted plus more that I didn't even know we wanted. Since our big day everyone who has complimented our wedding has SPECIFICALLY mentioned the DJ team and how impressed they were with the music, the sound quality, the set-up of the DJ (TV's for music videos is something we didn't even realize we wanted but never could have lived without), and always knowing what was going on during the ceremony and the reception. From pages of song requests with specific timing to Emccing our musical chairs scavenger hunt game, there is not a thing on our list that got left off, mishandled, or poorly executed. Eric and Steve we simply cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day more perfect than we ever could have imagined it could be!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Full House Entertainment's reply:

Tracey we had an awesome time celebrating with you guys! It was a great honor to be your choice entertainer and we are looking forward to more incredible gatherings with you in the future!

Eric & Steve

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2017

Eric and his crew were very accommodating, special and hard working! They truly care about your day just as much as you do! We are from Buffalo and had other options, but even with the distance they were the best choice for us! Worth booking and then some!!

Full House Entertainment 13
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Devan · Married on 05/27/2017

Eric and his team were amazing!! For our wedding I was very specific about having a green screen so we could choose the photos that would leave our guests with a little piece of Rochester! Our photographer provided amazed photos and they worked beautifully together! All of our guests loved the props and had a blast in the huge amount of space provided. We're really glad we chose Full House Entertainment for our wedding photo booth! :)

Sent on 06/08/2017

Brittney · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved everything about Full House Entertainment! They were nothing but accommodating, always wanted the best for my husband and I and always put me first before anything else! I'm so happy I had them celebrate the best day of my life with me! Nothing but the best!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kaylee · Married on 10/29/2016

Eric and Steve are the best! They are very professional and work hard to make sure that your day is absolutely perfect. They took a lot of the stress off the day by making sure we stayed on schedule and that everything transitioned smoothly. They played all of the music we asked them to and our guests had such a good time. I highly recommend them for any wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

We used full house entertainment at a very last minute book for a photo booth! The booth was this huge blow up! It was a great addition to the party! The staff was amazing and our guests had such an amazing time! Now we can't wait to put all the photos we got on a flash drive online ;)! Thank you to Eric for his fast response time and helping us get that booked at the last minute!

Sent on 10/10/2016