Full Frame Wedding Cinema Reviews

23 | Mount Juliet, TN

23 Reviews for Full Frame Wedding Cinema

23 Full Frame Wedding Cinema Reviews

Meera · Married on 05/28/2017

Where do I even begin? Jeff and his team were incredible. They went above and beyond what we had expected. We are able to fill out a survey to include things that were really important to capture to us. It was never difficult getting a hold of him, he always responded right away. Not only were they present for every event, they were super professional, friendly! And to top that off, we received our trailer and wedding short film much quicker than we expected (especially since videos can take a long time to put together)! The results were incredible and he captured all the emotions we felt that day. I could not have asked for a more amazing team to help capture our wedding day. Thank you guys so much for letting us relive our wedding day over and over. Y'all are the best!

Karlene · Married on 08/27/2016

Jeffrey and his team of videographers are humble, professional, personable, and dedicated to getting to know you and making you feel comfortable and taken care of! A great team to work with and STUNNING work! The footage is absolutely priceless and their packages, in my opinion, are a GREAT bang for your buck!! Would highly recommend this team and would use them again should I ever need a videographer's services in the future. Jeffrey has made another couple very happy with our special day captured perfectly, forever. Thank you guys!!!!!

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

We could not be more happy with our wedding video by Full Frame Cinema. Our wedding day was such a blur to my husband and I that seeing the same day edit film at our reception with all of our guests really allowed us to fully appreciate what had just occurred! The editing of our story was incredible. Not only were our guests blown away by Full Frame’s work, but I cry tears of joy every single time I watch my wedding video, (even over a year later). A heartfelt thank-you to Jeffrey and his amazing team for so perfectly encapsulating our wedding experience.

Laura & Stephen Penske

We hired Full Frame to video our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding based largely on the glowing recommendation of our wedding planners. Jeffrey was delightful to work with, professional in every regard. He responded quickly to my email and went the distance at every turn to be sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. In truth, we got More than we had dreamed of! Our highlights video is a joy to watch! On a scale of 1 to 5, I would most sincerely rate our experience a 10.

Aneesh · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeff and his team did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding, were easy to work with, and I highly recommend them if you are considering a videographer. Throughout the weekend, we hardly noticed that they were there...a sure sign of good behind the scenes work. We were eagerly anticipating our videos and the final products were even better than we could have imagined.

Srijaya · Married on 10/10/2015

We had a 3-day wedding event and FullFrame was amazing -- Jeffrey and his team accommodated all of our requests and they filmed on all three days. They captured all of our special moments -- and the same day edit was such a nice touch to the end of our wedding weekend. So many guests commented on how professional and spectacular our video was. I would choose FullFrame again every time!

I cannot say enough great things about Full Frame! The professionalism, creativity and communication of the team throughout the whole process was amazing. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and delivered a final product that exceeded all expectations.

Makennah · Married on 06/13/2014

Full Frame is an amazing company with amazing staff!! My husband and I were so pleased with the way EVERYTHING turned out. One thing you do not want on your wedding day is stress, and this company allowed us to not be stressed! Our video captured every moment perfectly- from the first look, to the ceremony at sunset, to the very end at the reception- it was all perfect. They knew exactly what we wanted and delivered way more than we ever expected. Jeffrey Holland and his team were so professional and spot on the whole night. We could not have been ANY happier. If you are considering using Full Frame for your event, let me be the first to tell you that you are making the best decision possible!! We will always have our wedding on video and what more could you ask for?? Thank you Full Frame for helping us to remember our perfect day anytime we want to!

Evelyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Absolutely adore my wedding video! These guys did an amazing job capturing my and my husbands big day. From each detail to the major moments- we are able to look back and relive all of our memories for years to come. Thank you so much to Jeffrey and the team!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2013

I loved working with FullFrame on our wedding day! They did an incredible job capturing every special moment. They made everyone feel so comfortable. The videos are absolutely flawless. My friends have even requested to watch them because they did such a great job.

Full Frame came to us highly recommended by friends who had used them in the past, and we too loved working with this team! Getting everything set up on the front end was very easy and well explained. On the day of the wedding they were prompt and ready to get going, taking important preliminary shots that I hadn't even thought of, but loved seeing in the final video. Throughout the wedding I never really even noticed them--in a good way! I've seen vendors in the past who are an eyesore throughout the entire wedding distracting guests from the real event. The Full Frame team moved fluidly throughout the ceremony and reception and truly worked behind the scenes. But if I showed you my video, you wouldn't believe me. Everything is so intimately shot and the editing is so intentional. You feel like you're experiencing the wedding all over again when you watch the video.
    The thing I loved most about working with this company is that they really went above and beyond for us. One of our photographer's camera's malfunctioned as we were leaving the venue so we did not get a good shot leaving the venue. Without us requesting, Full Frame pulled some stills from their video footage! I was so impressed by their commitment to us as their customer. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for event videography!

Ashlye · Married on 08/24/2013

Full Frame was great! Got BEAUTIFUL shots of our day, and captured each moment. Working with professionals like FF, you forget that people are following you around filming you, and it allowed us to enjoy our big day :) I would highly recommend them. They were worth every penny!

Caroline · Married on 02/19/2011

I always pictured a videographer to be corny having the big light and microphone and everyone avoided them at the reception- so when my father said it was important to him that we hire one I fought it! Until I found Full Frame Digital Cinema. WOW- their work is AMAZING! They are extremely professional and very fun to work with. Half the time you don't even realize they are there because they are never staging you or telling you when to smile. They get all the best shots and cherished moments and compile them into a beautiful video. They put together a Same Day Wedding Teaser 2 minute video and played it at our reception- I was speechless! It was perfect! My wedding guest have all raved about the video, how professional it is, the emotions it brings and how unique it is. It is worth the investment.

EMILY · Married on 07/03/2010

Extremely professional, easy and fun to work with, great finished product. We used them for our wedding, and the same day editing (SDE) video was AMAZING! It received rave reviews from our friends. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to add that "special touch" to their event!

Meredith · Married on 05/23/2010

I don't even know where to start on the wonderful experience I had with Full Frame. From my initial contact with them they were responsive and consistently went above and beyond for me. On the day of my wedding the entire team was prepared, friendly, enthusiastic and just incredible. They even jumped in to help me throw linens at the reception location when they saw that help was needed to pull off the event on time. Shortly after the wedding, we saw our wedding trailer and I was absolutely floored. It was like reliving my wedding day - I saw things I didn't get to see on my wedding day and it was so beautifully put together. I can't wait to get my full video! If you want your wedding memories perfectly preserved and want to get the most bang for your buck - you can't go wrong with the Full Frame crew!!!

Gail · Married on 03/27/2010

They have done a incredible job. We are very happy with them --they have been creative and have thought out of the box. One video they produced had us laughing all night!!! We would use them again in a minute.

Nancy · Married on 03/27/2010

Great guys, fantastic work and so easy to work with! What a find!! This was videography and photo montage for a B'nai Mitzvah so I've worked with other videographers before. Full Frame is by far the best I've worked with! I highly recommend them for any ocassion!!

Aaron · Married on 07/25/2009

I'm a filmmaker by trade, so for my wedding we wanted the best quality we could get. Jeff and Full Frame Wedding Cinema blew us away! Absolutely amazing cinematography, great organization, flexible with our needs, and an amazing trailer edit! They did a wonderful job and we would *definitely* recommend them to anyone who wants a true filmmaker to film their wedding.

Kristin · Married on 01/17/2009

Full frame wedding cinema created a video unlike any other - they are THE BEST!!!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2007

My video is absolutely wonderful!! I have seen many, and mine is definitely one of the very best! It is a fantastic keepsake from our wedding day that I will be thrilled to have for years!

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2007

After all of the "hustle and bustle" and "glitz and glam" of the wedding....the video is what you have left to remember your special day! With Full Frame, we now have a top-of-the-line video to share and remember those blessed memories year after year! There was not one moment they did not capture of our entire wedding day....and we hardly knew they were there! By watching our video, we truly feel like we are walking through that day again, soaking-in every detail! We cannot recommend them enough....if you want an honest, dependable, and professional crew to assist you on your wedding day, we HIGHLY recommend Full Frame Wedding Cinema!!!!

golriz · Married on 04/03/2010

We booked Full Frame Wedding Cinema the day before our wedding on a whim and have been thoroughly impressed with their work. Full Frame has a knack for pairing the most perfect music to suit the mood and ambiance of the cinematography they capture.

We are thrilled with how beautiful our wedding trailer and film turned out - such a wonderful way to relive our special day and share it with family and friends who live overseas and couldn't attend the wedding.

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2007

Jeffrey did an outstanding job with our wedding video! We love sitting down watching it on repeat occasion! It captured so many wonderful moments from our special day that I would have not otherwise remembered. This is one thing that we treasure and are sure glad we incorporated into our wedding day!

It was very personal and such high quality! I also enjoyed how he included our pictures that Paul Wharton took in to the video! Thanks for making one of our wedding keepsakes extra special!