Full Frame Wedding Cinema Reviews

Full Frame Wedding Cinema 4
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Video of our Lake Placid Wedding

Jeff and his team went above any beyond what we could have ever imagined! We decided to go with their package including the same day edit which is something we most definitely recommend! To see a good chunk of our wedding video the night of the reception was incredible! We were completely blown away as were our guests! Jeff and his team were amazing to work with - totally laid back but also very diligent to get the best shots to make our video so amazing! After seeing our SDE we absolutely cannot wait to see their complete work - we know it will be amazing and could not be happier with our decision to choose them as our videographers!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Lucia

Lucia Wolf · Married on 08/11/2018

Outstanding and in a class of their own - so beyond what we could have hoped for!

WORTH EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR !!!
    We live in Los Angeles and there was literally not one wedding videography company in this big city of cinematic arts, whose work compares to Jeffrey and his Full Frame Cinema team - so they flew out here to be with us on our big day and we couldn’t be more happy!!!
    I am choking up as I write this because I just watched our highlight video that Jeffrey sent us. Our wedding was captured in the most magical way, so beyond our expectations that I am at a loss for words. Everyone who sees our wedding footage is so impressed and asks us about them! Going into the wedding planning phase, I was SO nervous when it came to budgeting for the most important vendors (in my opinion), our videographer and photographer; I wanted to make sure that we had both of them there ... after all they provided us with the most vivid memories of our wedding which we can treasure for the rest of our lives and share with our kids and grandkids one day. Well, Full Frame Cinema was worth every single dollar - a year later and we are reliving moments of our wedding..that is priceless!!!! I wish I had a weekend long event so I could have more footage – even though we have a full day’s worth in generous amounts. Seriously, if you’re on the fence about having a video crew at your wedding I strongly suggest you just go for it and go with Jeffrey and his team because there is no way you will regret it!!! Not only are they such a pleasure to work with, and so considerate and patient and professional, but they are incredibly talented and seriously dedicated to their art. They are wonderful and I am so grateful to have crossed paths with them and hope to do so again in the future!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Full Frame Wedding Cinema 5
    Full Frame Wedding Cinema 6
    Full Frame Wedding Cinema 7
    Full Frame Wedding Cinema 8

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic job

Jeffrey was great to work with. Did a great job. Was able to customize our final video just the way we wanted it. Would recommend him!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Meera · Married on 05/28/2017

Where do I even begin? Jeff and his team were incredible. They went above and beyond what we had expected. We are able to fill out a survey to include things that were really important to capture to us. It was never difficult getting a hold of him, he always responded right away. Not only were they present for every event, they were super professional, friendly! And to top that off, we received our trailer and wedding short film much quicker than we expected (especially since videos can take a long time to put together)! The results were incredible and he captured all the emotions we felt that day. I could not have asked for a more amazing team to help capture our wedding day. Thank you guys so much for letting us relive our wedding day over and over. Y'all are the best!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Karlene · Married on 08/27/2016

Jeffrey and his team of videographers are humble, professional, personable, and dedicated to getting to know you and making you feel comfortable and taken care of! A great team to work with and STUNNING work! The footage is absolutely priceless and their packages, in my opinion, are a GREAT bang for your buck!! Would highly recommend this team and would use them again should I ever need a videographer's services in the future. Jeffrey has made another couple very happy with our special day captured perfectly, forever. Thank you guys!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

We could not be more happy with our wedding video by Full Frame Cinema. Our wedding day was such a blur to my husband and I that seeing the same day edit film at our reception with all of our guests really allowed us to fully appreciate what had just occurred! The editing of our story was incredible. Not only were our guests blown away by Full Frame’s work, but I cry tears of joy every single time I watch my wedding video, (even over a year later). A heartfelt thank-you to Jeffrey and his amazing team for so perfectly encapsulating our wedding experience.

Laura & Stephen Penske

Sent on 02/06/2018

We hired Full Frame to video our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding based largely on the glowing recommendation of our wedding planners. Jeffrey was delightful to work with, professional in every regard. He responded quickly to my email and went the distance at every turn to be sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. In truth, we got More than we had dreamed of! Our highlights video is a joy to watch! On a scale of 1 to 5, I would most sincerely rate our experience a 10.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Aneesh · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeff and his team did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding, were easy to work with, and I highly recommend them if you are considering a videographer. Throughout the weekend, we hardly noticed that they were there...a sure sign of good behind the scenes work. We were eagerly anticipating our videos and the final products were even better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Srijaya · Married on 10/10/2015

We had a 3-day wedding event and FullFrame was amazing -- Jeffrey and his team accommodated all of our requests and they filmed on all three days. They captured all of our special moments -- and the same day edit was such a nice touch to the end of our wedding weekend. So many guests commented on how professional and spectacular our video was. I would choose FullFrame again every time!

Sent on 04/11/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Full Frame! The professionalism, creativity and communication of the team throughout the whole process was amazing. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and delivered a final product that exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Makennah · Married on 06/13/2014

Full Frame is an amazing company with amazing staff!! My husband and I were so pleased with the way EVERYTHING turned out. One thing you do not want on your wedding day is stress, and this company allowed us to not be stressed! Our video captured every moment perfectly- from the first look, to the ceremony at sunset, to the very end at the reception- it was all perfect. They knew exactly what we wanted and delivered way more than we ever expected. Jeffrey Holland and his team were so professional and spot on the whole night. We could not have been ANY happier. If you are considering using Full Frame for your event, let me be the first to tell you that you are making the best decision possible!! We will always have our wedding on video and what more could you ask for?? Thank you Full Frame for helping us to remember our perfect day anytime we want to!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Evelyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Absolutely adore my wedding video! These guys did an amazing job capturing my and my husbands big day. From each detail to the major moments- we are able to look back and relive all of our memories for years to come. Thank you so much to Jeffrey and the team!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2013

I loved working with FullFrame on our wedding day! They did an incredible job capturing every special moment. They made everyone feel so comfortable. The videos are absolutely flawless. My friends have even requested to watch them because they did such a great job.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Full Frame came to us highly recommended by friends who had used them in the past, and we too loved working with this team! Getting everything set up on the front end was very easy and well explained. On the day of the wedding they were prompt and ready to get going, taking important preliminary shots that I hadn't even thought of, but loved seeing in the final video. Throughout the wedding I never really even noticed them--in a good way! I've seen vendors in the past who are an eyesore throughout the entire wedding distracting guests from the real event. The Full Frame team moved fluidly throughout the ceremony and reception and truly worked behind the scenes. But if I showed you my video, you wouldn't believe me. Everything is so intimately shot and the editing is so intentional. You feel like you're experiencing the wedding all over again when you watch the video.
    The thing I loved most about working with this company is that they really went above and beyond for us. One of our photographer's camera's malfunctioned as we were leaving the venue so we did not get a good shot leaving the venue. Without us requesting, Full Frame pulled some stills from their video footage! I was so impressed by their commitment to us as their customer. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for event videography!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Ashlye · Married on 08/24/2013

Full Frame was great! Got BEAUTIFUL shots of our day, and captured each moment. Working with professionals like FF, you forget that people are following you around filming you, and it allowed us to enjoy our big day :) I would highly recommend them. They were worth every penny!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Caroline · Married on 02/19/2011

I always pictured a videographer to be corny having the big light and microphone and everyone avoided them at the reception- so when my father said it was important to him that we hire one I fought it! Until I found Full Frame Digital Cinema. WOW- their work is AMAZING! They are extremely professional and very fun to work with. Half the time you don't even realize they are there because they are never staging you or telling you when to smile. They get all the best shots and cherished moments and compile them into a beautiful video. They put together a Same Day Wedding Teaser 2 minute video and played it at our reception- I was speechless! It was perfect! My wedding guest have all raved about the video, how professional it is, the emotions it brings and how unique it is. It is worth the investment.

Sent on 03/02/2011

EMILY · Married on 07/03/2010

Extremely professional, easy and fun to work with, great finished product. We used them for our wedding, and the same day editing (SDE) video was AMAZING! It received rave reviews from our friends. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to add that "special touch" to their event!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Meredith · Married on 05/23/2010

I don't even know where to start on the wonderful experience I had with Full Frame. From my initial contact with them they were responsive and consistently went above and beyond for me. On the day of my wedding the entire team was prepared, friendly, enthusiastic and just incredible. They even jumped in to help me throw linens at the reception location when they saw that help was needed to pull off the event on time. Shortly after the wedding, we saw our wedding trailer and I was absolutely floored. It was like reliving my wedding day - I saw things I didn't get to see on my wedding day and it was so beautifully put together. I can't wait to get my full video! If you want your wedding memories perfectly preserved and want to get the most bang for your buck - you can't go wrong with the Full Frame crew!!!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Gail · Married on 03/27/2010

They have done a incredible job. We are very happy with them --they have been creative and have thought out of the box. One video they produced had us laughing all night!!! We would use them again in a minute.

Sent on 03/31/2010

Nancy · Married on 03/27/2010

Great guys, fantastic work and so easy to work with! What a find!! This was videography and photo montage for a B'nai Mitzvah so I've worked with other videographers before. Full Frame is by far the best I've worked with! I highly recommend them for any ocassion!!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Aaron · Married on 07/25/2009

I'm a filmmaker by trade, so for my wedding we wanted the best quality we could get. Jeff and Full Frame Wedding Cinema blew us away! Absolutely amazing cinematography, great organization, flexible with our needs, and an amazing trailer edit! They did a wonderful job and we would *definitely* recommend them to anyone who wants a true filmmaker to film their wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2010

Kristin · Married on 01/17/2009

Full frame wedding cinema created a video unlike any other - they are THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2007

My video is absolutely wonderful!! I have seen many, and mine is definitely one of the very best! It is a fantastic keepsake from our wedding day that I will be thrilled to have for years!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2007

After all of the "hustle and bustle" and "glitz and glam" of the wedding....the video is what you have left to remember your special day! With Full Frame, we now have a top-of-the-line video to share and remember those blessed memories year after year! There was not one moment they did not capture of our entire wedding day....and we hardly knew they were there! By watching our video, we truly feel like we are walking through that day again, soaking-in every detail! We cannot recommend them enough....if you want an honest, dependable, and professional crew to assist you on your wedding day, we HIGHLY recommend Full Frame Wedding Cinema!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2010

katie · Married on 03/03/2018

Best of the Best

Partnering with Full Frame Cinema for our wedding felt like WINNING THE LOTTERY! Here are a few reasons why…
    1) They are extremely talented - Watch a few of their videos and you'll feel like you are watching a movie that deserves a Oscar! We felt so fortunate to work with them because they are best of the best!
    2) They are very easy to work with - They are professional and responsive. Jeffrey also asked great questions to understand our vision and what was important to us.
    3) They tell stories - The videos they create are not just a recap of your day- they capture many small and important details to create a story about one of the most special days of your life.
    Lastly, I cannot tell you how many people told me their biggest regret was not getting a wedding videographer. If you get Full Frame Cinema for your special event, you will have no regrets and can relive your special moment over and over.

Sent on 03/04/2019