Full Belly Floral Reviews

2 Reviews for Full Belly Floral

Full Belly Floral 1
Full Belly Floral 2

Virginia · Married on 11/04/2017

Hannah is the florist at Full Belly Flowers. The flowers were so above and beyond of what I could have ever expected....soooo beautiful and breathtaking. Hannah was able to make a last minute change no problem and even threw in extra flowers as we were DIY-ing our altar. She is such a talented florist, really ha an eye for color and texture. You get that beautiful, wild, romantic look. My bouquet was ENORMOUS and I love seeing photos of it. Everything from the boutonnieres to the bridesmaid's bouquets to the centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined. It really made me emotional to see how much care she put into it. the I am so lucky to have had such beautiful flowers and I could not recommend her enough to anyone in the NorCal SF/Bay Area. Also Fully Belly Farms does amazing catering! Your food and flowers from the same place, how great is that? I loved telling guests that on my wedding day. A+++

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Full Belly Floral 3
    Full Belly Floral 4

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

If she is available.... Book her!! You will not regret it!! She gave us the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding!! I am still in awe looking back at our photos and seeing all of her work!!

Sent on 01/03/2017