Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 7
  • Widalis

Widalis Rodriguez · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Cake/ Cupcake

I absolutely loe the quick response we received from the initial request. Met with the ower on Sunday and were wowed in how amazing everything was. And to put the icing on the cake, she makes the cake/cupcakes Gluten free which was one of our number one priorities.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazinf

Valerie was amazing to work with. She was so personable. My display was gorgeous !!!

I seriously can’t wait to eat my cake top in a year because her almond cake and buttercream frosting was absolute perfection

Kaci · Married on 09/20/2019

Delicious and Perfect!!

First of all the cakes are DELICIOUS!! We got a small cake and then mini cupcakes for our wedding and the cupcakes and cake looked absolutely perfect and beautiful! The set up she brought exceeded my expectations! Valerie is an absolute sweetheart! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kaci and CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • F

Felicia Leigh · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend this vendor

Not only did the finished product look amazing but everything tasted great! Valarie is highly personable, easy to reach and very accommodating

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 8
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

With Valerie you can have your cake and eat it too!

I had my orig vendor cancel on me last minute so I was nervous to be able to find someone that could pull through for me. But then I found Valerie. She made everything so easy and was so flexible and helpful and her cupcakes were, no lie, the best I have ever had. Oh my gosh the brownie sundae ones 😍 Plus the price was so affordable! Will be recommending to everyone!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Simply Amazing!

Very lucky to have found our person for cake on the first try!! We met Valerie who owns this buisnness and she was very personable, easy to talk to and listened to everything we had to say. Upon meeting her for our tasting we had already given her a few flavors to try and she brought us a whole dozen of her mini cupcakes to take home and try. AMAZING!!! She does some great work and every flavor tasted great. We are so happy we got to hire her for our wedding. Looking forward to working with her.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2019

Nine one nuptials

Cannot express enough how incredible these cupcakes were! They were the hit of the reception both in her display and quality and taste. Perfection !

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • carina

carina · Married on 08/17/2019

Overjoyed Bride!

Valerie was absolutely amazing to collaborate with for our special day! My husband is not a fan of sweets and he fell in love with these cupcakes/ cakes! I worked with Valerie to surprise my husband with two smaller special character cakes. They came out AMAZING and he was so happy with the surprise! I would absolutely recommend Frosted Swirl to anyone and everyone for any occasion. Thank you Valerie!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Cupcakes

Frosted Swirl went above and beyond what I expected for my wedding cupcakes! They were so moist and delicious! Guests keep telling me how much they loved our cupcakes! I would HIGHLY recommend frosted swirl!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cook · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl was AMAZING for our wedding. We had cupcakes and whoopee pies, all were so delicious! Valerie was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and worked with me to help pick up flavors. She even made custom flavors for the whoopee pies! I would recommend Frosted Swirl for any occasion.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 08/03/2019

So Delicious!

Frosted Swirl was highly recommended for our wedding cupcakes, and we were blown away with them! The cupcakes were not only beautiful, but also delicious! Everyone loved the unique flavors. The owner, Valerie, delivered and setup the cupcakes, creating a gorgeous display. Guests are still raving about the cupcakes! We highly recommend Frosted Swirl!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 10
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 11
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 12
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 13

Kaitlin Barcomb · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Cupcakes

Valerie recently made us cupcakes for our wedding, and everything was perfect! She was so easy to work with, always responded quickly, and made sure that everything was just the way we wanted it. Her cupcakes are to die for, and everyone at our wedding loved them! She also made us a small cutting cake that was amazing! There are also a ton of display options to choose from which is so great. It was definitely a challenge to narrow down our choices because every cupcake we tried was just so good. You can tell that she truly loves what she does and puts her heart into it. We will definitely be using her for future events and would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather Campbell · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Cupcakes!

Valerie was amazing to work with! She matched our theme and her display was so perfectly set-up! The flavors were out of this world and the guests were so impressed!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tessa · Married on 07/13/2019

more cupcakes please!

Frosted Swirl is amazing! Valerie is amazing! On a scale from 1 to 10, her cupcakes are a 13. Valerie uses the highest quality ingredients so you get real flavors, none of that fake crap. Even though we live an hour away, Valerie was very accomidating and extremely easy to get ahold of. We decided to order (what we thought was) too many cupcakes so we would have some leftovers but everything was such a hit, they were all gone at the end of the night! I wish I could get married every weekend just so I could eat more of these cupcakes. I’ll definitely be recommending Frosted Swirl Cupcakes to everyone!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Weinberg · Married on 06/22/2019

The most AMAZING cupcakes and cake EVER!!

would give Valerie more than five stars if I could! A dear friend of mine recommended Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our wedding reception. Although I had never tried them I knew she wouldn’t steer me wrong! We made the best decision by using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our reception. Valerie was so responsive from the beginning, was so easy to get a hold of and always responded within hours! A dream come true for me. It was such an amazing experience working with her. Her cupcakes were absolutely amazing. We didn’t even try them ahead of time. Truly the best cupcakes we've ever had. She has so many flavors to choose from, which was the most difficult part. Our cake was fabulous, the cake was so moist and tasty and the frosting was out of this world. Even though she had other weddings that day she did not hesitate to figure out a way to deliver ahead of time. She created a rustic display and it was beyond what I expected. Our guests have NOT stopped talking about how amazing the cupcakes were, and either have we! Can not wait for another opportunity to get more. They truly are the best!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 14

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding goodies

We used Frosted Swirl for our June wedding and are so happy we did! We had a few different flavored cupcakes and monogrammed cookies. Our guests raves about them, and we even ran out! We definitely recommend Valerie’s services and can’t wait to use her again!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Janais

Janais · Married on 06/08/2019

Love and marriage...and heavenly cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes is ABSOLUTEY AMAZING!! My husband and I had no doubt in our mind that they were the way to go when talking about our wedding desserts. Valerie is more than efficient and brings drops of heaven to the table in cupcake form! It was next to impossible to stop the flood of people rush for the cupcakes when it was time. They were all gone in five minutes flat! People could NOT stop raving about how fantastic they tasted and what great flavor choices I chose. There was not going to be any left overs that was for sure! I picked cannoli, brownie sundae, red velvet, and strawberry cheescake. Each one above and beyond! I am so happy we went with Valerie's suggestion in buying some extra! And the cutting cake she made for us....to DIE for! We already cannot wait to break back into it on our 1 year! We highly recommend them and will most certainly book them again in the future! Reasonable prices, friendly staff, and extremely tasty desserts, I would say winning all around!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 15
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 16
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 17
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 18

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Janais!! I was so honored that I was asked to be a part of your wedding day! XOXOXO

Sarah K · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious!

Valerie at Frosted Swirl made delicious cupcakes and cookies for our wedding on June 1st! Everyone raved about our desserts and she made the process seamless and easy! She let us try a number of varieties of cakes and cookies and we were able to pick our final selections from her extensive list of delicious flavors! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 19

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST cupcakes ever!!!!

We made the best decision by using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our wedding. Valerie was exceptional in every way. She was so responsive and was so easy to get in touch with- she always responded within hours!! It was such an enjoyable experience working with her.

Her cupcakes were absolutely amazing. Truly the best cupcakes we've ever had. She has sooo many flavors to choose from and the cake/frosting tasted so fresh!!!

She created a gorgeous display at our wedding and even went above and beyond by getting extra tiered platters before the wedding to make sure the display was exactly what I imagined!!!

I've been to lots of wedding with cupcakes, and every time I see lots leftover due to full guests. My guests could not resist our cupcakes- we did not have a single one leftover!!!

I do not have enough good things to say about Frosted Swirl Cupcakes. I would give Valerie more than five stars if I could!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 20
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 21
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 22

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Athena!♥️ You were amazing to work with and I am so happy you loved everything! Wishing you so much joy & love!!
  • Sheila

Sheila Shea · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful an Amazing

Everything was just Fabulous an was wonderful an it was a pleasure to work with Valerie.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 23
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Delicious!

Everyone at our wedding raved about how beautiful the cupcake display was and how delicious they were! Valerie did such an amazing job with them and the fact that I got to take some home with me to enjoy after our wedding was an extra bonus! Her work and is beautiful and incredibly yummy. She is also incredibly prompt with answering questions and meeting up for an initial taste test if you want. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Ashley Bryan · Married on 11/17/2018

She is Incredible

Changing our wedding from 8 months away to planning it in just a month. She was hands down the best vendor to work with. Incredibly caring, involved & prompt. Not only did she deliver about 6 different flavors of cupcakes, personalized cookies & a cake...it was non stop compliments all night! We wont go anywhere else again.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply amazing!

Very pleased. She was super accommodating.
    Would not go to anyone else for anything, we have found our new cupcake person!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel Berg · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing wedding cupcakes and cake

Valerie was amazing and worked with us to make our dream wedding cupcake display with cutting cake. We will definitely be using frosted swirl again!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie Anderson · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding

Valerie was excellent and the set up we had for our wedding was beautiful! Definitely using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes again in the future.

Sent on 11/04/2018