Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Simply Amazing!

Very lucky to have found our person for cake on the first try!! We met Valerie who owns this buisnness and she was very personable, easy to talk to and listened to everything we had to say. Upon meeting her for our tasting we had already given her a few flavors to try and she brought us a whole dozen of her mini cupcakes to take home and try. AMAZING!!! She does some great work and every flavor tasted great. We are so happy we got to hire her for our wedding. Looking forward to working with her.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cook · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl was AMAZING for our wedding. We had cupcakes and whoopee pies, all were so delicious! Valerie was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and worked with me to help pick up flavors. She even made custom flavors for the whoopee pies! I would recommend Frosted Swirl for any occasion.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kaitlin Barcomb · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Cupcakes

Valerie recently made us cupcakes for our wedding, and everything was perfect! She was so easy to work with, always responded quickly, and made sure that everything was just the way we wanted it. Her cupcakes are to die for, and everyone at our wedding loved them! She also made us a small cutting cake that was amazing! There are also a ton of display options to choose from which is so great. It was definitely a challenge to narrow down our choices because every cupcake we tried was just so good. You can tell that she truly loves what she does and puts her heart into it. We will definitely be using her for future events and would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather Campbell · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Cupcakes!

Valerie was amazing to work with! She matched our theme and her display was so perfectly set-up! The flavors were out of this world and the guests were so impressed!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tessa · Married on 07/13/2019

more cupcakes please!

Frosted Swirl is amazing! Valerie is amazing! On a scale from 1 to 10, her cupcakes are a 13. Valerie uses the highest quality ingredients so you get real flavors, none of that fake crap. Even though we live an hour away, Valerie was very accomidating and extremely easy to get ahold of. We decided to order (what we thought was) too many cupcakes so we would have some leftovers but everything was such a hit, they were all gone at the end of the night! I wish I could get married every weekend just so I could eat more of these cupcakes. I’ll definitely be recommending Frosted Swirl Cupcakes to everyone!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Weinberg · Married on 06/22/2019

The most AMAZING cupcakes and cake EVER!!

would give Valerie more than five stars if I could! A dear friend of mine recommended Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our wedding reception. Although I had never tried them I knew she wouldn’t steer me wrong! We made the best decision by using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our reception. Valerie was so responsive from the beginning, was so easy to get a hold of and always responded within hours! A dream come true for me. It was such an amazing experience working with her. Her cupcakes were absolutely amazing. We didn’t even try them ahead of time. Truly the best cupcakes we've ever had. She has so many flavors to choose from, which was the most difficult part. Our cake was fabulous, the cake was so moist and tasty and the frosting was out of this world. Even though she had other weddings that day she did not hesitate to figure out a way to deliver ahead of time. She created a rustic display and it was beyond what I expected. Our guests have NOT stopped talking about how amazing the cupcakes were, and either have we! Can not wait for another opportunity to get more. They truly are the best!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 8
  • Janais

Janais · Married on 06/08/2019

Love and marriage...and heavenly cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes is ABSOLUTEY AMAZING!! My husband and I had no doubt in our mind that they were the way to go when talking about our wedding desserts. Valerie is more than efficient and brings drops of heaven to the table in cupcake form! It was next to impossible to stop the flood of people rush for the cupcakes when it was time. They were all gone in five minutes flat! People could NOT stop raving about how fantastic they tasted and what great flavor choices I chose. There was not going to be any left overs that was for sure! I picked cannoli, brownie sundae, red velvet, and strawberry cheescake. Each one above and beyond! I am so happy we went with Valerie's suggestion in buying some extra! And the cutting cake she made for us....to DIE for! We already cannot wait to break back into it on our 1 year! We highly recommend them and will most certainly book them again in the future! Reasonable prices, friendly staff, and extremely tasty desserts, I would say winning all around!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 9
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 10
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 11
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 12

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Janais!! I was so honored that I was asked to be a part of your wedding day! XOXOXO

Sarah K · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious!

Valerie at Frosted Swirl made delicious cupcakes and cookies for our wedding on June 1st! Everyone raved about our desserts and she made the process seamless and easy! She let us try a number of varieties of cakes and cookies and we were able to pick our final selections from her extensive list of delicious flavors! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 13

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST cupcakes ever!!!!

We made the best decision by using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our wedding. Valerie was exceptional in every way. She was so responsive and was so easy to get in touch with- she always responded within hours!! It was such an enjoyable experience working with her.

Her cupcakes were absolutely amazing. Truly the best cupcakes we've ever had. She has sooo many flavors to choose from and the cake/frosting tasted so fresh!!!

She created a gorgeous display at our wedding and even went above and beyond by getting extra tiered platters before the wedding to make sure the display was exactly what I imagined!!!

I've been to lots of wedding with cupcakes, and every time I see lots leftover due to full guests. My guests could not resist our cupcakes- we did not have a single one leftover!!!

I do not have enough good things to say about Frosted Swirl Cupcakes. I would give Valerie more than five stars if I could!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 14
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 15
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 16

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Athena!♥️ You were amazing to work with and I am so happy you loved everything! Wishing you so much joy & love!!
  • Sheila

Sheila Shea · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful an Amazing

Everything was just Fabulous an was wonderful an it was a pleasure to work with Valerie.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 17
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Delicious!

Everyone at our wedding raved about how beautiful the cupcake display was and how delicious they were! Valerie did such an amazing job with them and the fact that I got to take some home with me to enjoy after our wedding was an extra bonus! Her work and is beautiful and incredibly yummy. She is also incredibly prompt with answering questions and meeting up for an initial taste test if you want. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Ashley Bryan · Married on 11/17/2018

She is Incredible

Changing our wedding from 8 months away to planning it in just a month. She was hands down the best vendor to work with. Incredibly caring, involved & prompt. Not only did she deliver about 6 different flavors of cupcakes, personalized cookies & a cake...it was non stop compliments all night! We wont go anywhere else again.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply amazing!

Very pleased. She was super accommodating.
    Would not go to anyone else for anything, we have found our new cupcake person!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel Berg · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing wedding cupcakes and cake

Valerie was amazing and worked with us to make our dream wedding cupcake display with cutting cake. We will definitely be using frosted swirl again!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie Anderson · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding

Valerie was excellent and the set up we had for our wedding was beautiful! Definitely using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes again in the future.

Sent on 11/04/2018

D · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Right from the beginning Valerie was wonderful. She was very responsive and engaging. She helped us figure out exactly how much to order and was flexible 3 days out for us to add an additional amount. The presentation was beautiful and most importantly the cupcakes, our personal cake, and cookies were absolutely delicious! We couldn't be happier--thank you Valerie!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2018

Talk about a crowd pleaser! I cannot even begin to describe how delicious these cupcakes are! Valerie offers so many flavors (which made it impossible to choose) and she is an absolute delight to work with. So responsive and personable, and she even let us borrow her beautiful wooden decor to hold the cupcakes at our event. Everyone was raving about the display and wished we ordered more cupcakes so they could go back for seconds and thirds. We are so appreciative of all of the love that went into these cupcakes and are thrilled that we came across Frosted Swirl. We will for sure be using her for all our future events!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 18

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You were a pleasure to work with and I am very much looking forward to helping you with future events!

Rebecka Baum · Married on 10/18/2018

Phenomenal!

I can’t possibly say enough about Valerie! Let me quote my bridesmaid to start: “that cupcake was LIFE CHANGING!” No, really, a direct quote! Valerie was incredible! My husband is English, so we wanted to incorporate British candies and cookie flavors, as well as American candy flavors. We had to go completely off her menu to do so! She was so creative and accommodating, to help us make that happen! She was always available and responsive whenever I had questions or thoughts! All of that and the value was amazing! NEVER felt that moment of, I just said wedding that fee just tripled... that I felt in other areas of planning! Isn’t that exactly what you want to hear? Someone who’s so incredibly easy to work with, AND didn’t just hike up the fee because you said wedding?!? I cannot say enough about how amazing she is! P.S. she may have to add a flavor to her menu: chocolate coconut! It was so fantastic neither the bride nor groom got one! Which adds another amazing accommodation, she’s going to make us some, sometime soon!!! Oh! And she has the absolute best cream cheese frosting EVER!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I looked on wedding wire for cupcakes/cake vendor and when I was reading the reviews for Frosted Swirl I knew we needed try it. I contacted Valerie she was so nice, found out when I was available to meet her I met her picked up my samples and headed home and the samples just looked soo good. Once I got home and my now husband and I tried them we knew we needed to hire her. I contacted her and she was so excited and told me to let me know what flavors we would like. I wanted all of them they were soo good it was tough choosing. One of the things I love about her flavors is she has certain flavors for the seasons. We did a smores and apple pie what better flavors for a fall wedding :) when looking for my cake topper I contacted Valerie asking her opinion since she was doing our groom cake too which looked absolutely beautiful!! She was so easy to work with, she contacted our venue let them know when she would be there and then the next day she offered to go pick up her display an signs so it was one less thing I had to worry about the day after.. well what are you waiting for go make an appointment with her... I promise you or your guests will not be disappointed!
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 10/27/2018

Cassie Longo · Married on 10/13/2018

If you are looking for wedding cupcakes/cake - Look no further!

Valerie is absolutely amazing!! I cannot speak highly enough about her delicious cupcakes and cake, as well as how sweet she is! She is very affordable, easy to communicate back and forth with, and even lets you choose flavors to sample when meeting with her! Her display options are the best, and ours was a rustic theme in a barn with wood sliced center pieces and she had the perfect tiered, wooden display for cupcakes and our small cutting cake. All of our guests kept asking and commenting on how good the cupcakes were. We even ordered a few extra dozen and had none left at the end of the night! What's nice about Valerie, is she will coordinate with the wedding venue on coming in that day of the wedding and setting up all the cupcakes with little signs to display the cupcake flavors, leaves to-go containers for any remaining desserts, and comes back the following day to grab the display items. You will have one less stress to worry about when working with Valerie as she is on top of everything, reaches out to you as the wedding gets closer to go over final details and the rest is all taken care of that day! My husband and I are even already talking about ordering some cupcakes for us and our family in the next few months because they are that good!! You cannot go wrong with The Frosted Swirl!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 19
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Woodward · Married on 10/07/2018

Fall Wedding- Brookfield, MA

Valerie was amazing from start to finish for our wedding. Her flavors are so amazing that we ended up having 6 flavors at our fall wedding (s’mores, carrot cake, strawberry cheesecake, apple pie, peanut butter, and cannoli). We also had snickerdoodle for our wedding cake. I cannot recommend her enough and my guests would say the same. We still get questions from our guests about who made the cupcakes at our wedding. We cannot wait to use her again for all of our future events!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome experience’

Cupcakes were delicious and we received a lot of compliments! Only thing I wish is if we ordered a lot more. We had 18 dozen for 190 people and they were completely gone way before the night was over.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Cupcakes for our wedding day :)

Valerie was super professional and very easy to work with throughout our wedding planning. She gave us many choices for our tasting and we had such a hard time choosing since they all tasted amazing! She was very accommodating to our changing order as our RSVP list changed. The display came out perfectly that we rented from her and even our cutting cake exceeded our expectations! At the end of the night we only had 5 cupcakes left! Everyone indulged and were raving about them :) We cannot thank Valerie enough for making our wedding even better then we thought!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 20
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

The perfect fit!

Valerie knows what she's doing when it comes to cupcakes! For 2 celebrations I used Frosted Swirl and both times she did not disappoint. Each of the flavors I have tried (and I've had quite a few of them) were scrumptious. The decor is always on point and when it comes to displays, she has a variety to choose from that can fit any style of wedding! Looking forward to the next time I need cupcakes.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 21
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2018

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding Cupcakes

Valerie is an outstanding baker! Our guests raved about our cupcakes and there wasn’t one left over!...even though we ordered extra! They were amazing :)
    Valerie also went out of her way to accommodate by making a vegan cutting cake for the bride and groom. It was phenomenal!
    Best cake and cupcakes around and Valerie made it so easy for us!

Sent on 11/23/2018