62 Reviews for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes

Gluten Free (5)
Fresh Fruit (2)
Private Tastings (1)
62 Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

Talk about a crowd pleaser! I cannot even begin to describe how delicious these cupcakes are! Valerie offers so many flavors (which made it impossible to choose) and she is an absolute delight to work with. So responsive and personable, and she even let us borrow her beautiful wooden decor to hold the cupcakes at our event. Everyone was raving about the display and wished we ordered more cupcakes so they could go back for seconds and thirds. We are so appreciative of all of the love that went into these cupcakes and are thrilled that we came across Frosted Swirl. We will for sure be using her for all our future events!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake Stands, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes

Valerie was so amazing to work with! She is very helpful and accommodating. She cares about how your day goes and wants to make sure she delivers on her services. Before the wedding my husband and I meet Valerie to find a dozen full cupcakes waiting for us to try in all different flavors! I was not expecting that, but it was so amazing that Valerie spent the time and effort to make those cupcakes for us to really get a taste of the flavors. The cupcakes were the best I've ever had!! For our wedding we had 4 kinds of cupcakes and a small 6 inch cake. At the end of the night there was not a cupcake left! People all night kept coming up to me saying how amazing the cupcakes were and that they were going back for more! I also rented the tree display and it look so beautiful when I saw all the cupcakes set up on the table. Valerie did an amazing job setting up the display! The table looked amazing. I loved my experience working with Valerie and would recommend her services 100 times over again! = ) Best cupcakes around!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kailynn, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Beyond expectations! Valerie creates an incredible menu of delicious flavors. Our guests loved every cupcake. We also requested a small red velvet cake for us to cut. It was excellent, and I can’t wait for our first anniversary to have it again! We would recommend Valerie and Frosted Swirl for any occasion!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The minute we tasted Valerie's cupcakes, we were hooked and knew they were the perfect dessert for our special day! One of us is Gluten Free, so we needed someone who could not only accommodate this dietary need BUT also deliver a gluten free baked good that did not disappoint. The cutting cake (gluten free) and the cupcakes (some were gluten free as requested) were AMAZING, rich, moist, flavorful...we want to eat them all over again for any other future celebration/ party we host. We plan to recommend Froster Swirl Cupcakes to all of our friends and family for any occasion that requires something sweet! The photos below are the beautiful gluten free cutting cake. Cupcakes were also gorgeous, but we are waiting on photographs of those!

On another note, it was very important to us that we work with vendors who are responsive and communicative. We asked so many questions along the way, and Valerie was always there with quick and helpful answers! She is also just a super nice person, and you can tell that her loving energy and creativity goes into each creation she makes.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cupcakes ever..... thanks Valerie for making my wedding day so special!!!!!

Profile Picture Nely, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Right from my first contact with Valerie, I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with her. She was always very professional and easy to communicate with. We had first enjoyed her cupcakes at a friends wedding, so we were very happy when she was able to do my son and his fiancé's wedding. The wedding was this past weekend and the display of the cupcakes and cutting cake was beautiful, just as the bride and groom had wanted. We chose the birthday cake flavor for the cutting cake (as it was my sons birthday) and for the cupcakes we chose Cannoli, Tiramisu, Carrot Cake and Tuxedo. All the flavors were amazing, and our guests were all raving about these cupcakes! Frosted Swirl was the best choice for us and would be for you to!

Profile Picture Jackie , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Valerie, with Frosted Swirl Cupcakes! Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her cupcakes were to die for!! We had 175 guests at our wedding and ordered A LOT of cupcakes, every single person raved over them and there wasn’t a single one leftover! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the work Valerie provided and ending the night with her delicious cupcakes!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

It was such a pleasure to have Valerie make my daughters wedding cake and cup cake tier. It was absolutely beautiful and the cupcakes were delicious , our guests loved them !!! The display fit perfectly with our rustic barn themed wedding !! Thank you Valerie for being a part of making my daughters wedding day perfect !!

Photo for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Review - A beautiful display for a rustic barn themed wedding
Profile Picture Suzette, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great display! Great taste!! Great customer service!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie made mini cupcakes for my Jack and Jill, and I loved them so much (as did everyone else!) that I ordered them again for my sister's Jack and Jill this past weekend (S'mores, Cannoli, Maple Bacon, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Brownie Sundae and Strawberry Cheesecake - is your mouth watering yet?!). I ordered 300 of them and they ALL went fast (as did all of the business cards she brought)! Valerie's website has an extensive menu, and I found it very difficult to choose only 6 flavors - because they all looked fantastic! Her cupcakes are NEVER dry, and they are truly delicious - dangerously so, that you will be eating 5 before you know it :) She even displays them on this beautiful rustic tree stand, and the presentation is eye catching. Valerie's pricing is very fair as well. I will definitely be ordering her cupcakes for future events....and you should, too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie is amazing! so easy to work with and so personal and of course the cupcakes were AMAZING and so delicious!!

Profile Picture Lynsie , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie made phenomenal cupcakes for our wedding! It was a humid day and she suggested the best way for them to hold up & the presentation to have the best WOW factor. The guests all raved about the taste, presentation, and variety. We got the Boston Cream, Irish Car Bomb, Samosa, and Raspberry Almond cupcakes. Thank you for helping make our day great!

Profile Picture User7368837, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

My husband and I first experienced Valerie's cupcakes at a wedding expo at Quonquont Farm about a year before our wedding. After trying the chocolate salted caramel, I was convinced. My parents were with us and loved the cannoli flavor as well. We chose to do mini cupcakes so our guests could taste a bunch of different flavors, and added them to our dessert buffet. Valerie was very accommodating and responsive, and the cupcakes were delicious and a big hit with our guests. The pricing was very reasonable, and she was able to deliver them early to put in the cooler at our venue to keep them from melting before dessert, as our wedding day ended up being unseasonably warm. I highly recommend these cupcakes, they were seriously delicious. The only thing I would have changed is that I probably should have reduced the order when we got our final headcount (about 50 people fewer than our max estimate), but we had already paid in full and I was so busy with other wedding prep. The extras were enjoyed by our families and coworkers, though, so it worked out fine in the end.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Delivery

I cannot overstate how much of a joy Valerie was work with! In addition to creating sumptuous baked goods she was a pleasure to correspondence with leading up to our weeding, my emails always received warm prompt replies. I originally contacted her with a special request, to make whoopie pies for my husband’s and I September wedding. She was extremely accommodating as we were planning our wedding out of state and could only meet with her on select weekends. When we met, she went way above my expectations and brought me not one but three flavors of whoopie pies (red velvet, classic, and pumpkin) to sample as well as cupcake flavor that she thought would complement the flavors of the whoopie pies. My husband and I were so impressed with Valerie and the whoopie pies and cupcakes that we knew we had to book her. At the wedding our guests raved about the whoopie pies and cupcakes. We ended up having zero leftovers!!! Additionally, Valerie made us a small cutting cake, which was wonderfully simple and just had an amazing vanilla flavor that we ended up finishing up just a few days later. Thank you Valerie, you really helped make our day amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

By far the best cupcakes, best service, best everything ! Valerie we could not have been more pleased with the cupcakes you made, we have and will continue to recommend you, as well as for ourselves in the future. Thank you !

Profile Picture Allegrina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Frosted Swirl was extremely wonderful to work with. Valerie got back to us within the hour every time, was flexible with whatever we wanted to do, and those cupcakes are to die for! Everyone told us they were the best cupcakes they have ever had! We look forward to using Frosted Swirl for all of our events! Thanks Valerie!!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My guests absolutely raved about Valerie's cupcakes! They flew off of our display! I think the mini's were the way to go because everyone got to try a few. The Maple Bacon flavor was a huge hit. Valerie was responsive and checked in with me along the way. This was especially appreciated because we ordered so far in advance. I would highly recommend Frosted Swirl for any event especially for something as large and important as a wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Cupcakes

Valerie was absolutely amazing for our wedding, she made the most delicious and beautifully decorated mini cupcakes and cutting cake! The display she had for rent is absolutely gorgeous and looked incredible at our wedding!! Valerie was so on top of everything from the very first time I emailed her, to the delicious tasting which she went out of her way to let us try exactly what we wanted! Valerie let us be completely stress free on our wedding day since she handled everything for us! And I have to say most importantly Valerie is an awesome person and I couldn't recommend her enough for any event you may have! We will definitely be using her in the future!! Thanks again Valerie!!

Profile Picture Sammi, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Frosted Swirl provided mini cupcakes for our wedding - they were incredible! Cannoli, Carrot, Lemon Blueberry and Tuxedo Chocolate..guests had to try every one!! Valerie took so much care in taking our order, recommending the perfect number of cupcakes for the wedding, and delivering them later in the night to prevent melting in the heat of August. We couldn't be happier - thank you Frosted Swirl!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything from start to finish with Valerie was amazing and stress free! She was extremely fast with all emails or texts sent. She had great suggestions and helped us make choices that were good for us and the amount of guests we had. Every flavor was delicious! Valerie also delivered, set up, and picked up all of her equipment. We didn't have to do a thing! The display was beautiful and better then we could have ever imagined! We got so many compliments about our cupcakes and a lot of people asking where they could get some! We also plan on buying more for ourselves!

Profile Picture Carlie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Valerie/ Frosted Swirl was recommended to us from Quonquont Farm-- I would order cupcakes from her again in a heartbeat! The cupcakes are absolutely DELICIOUS. Valerie was super responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We chose to have the chocolate salted caramel, the strawberry shortcake and the cannoli for our wedding. She has so many choices and you really cannot go wrong with anything-- her cupcakes are phenomenal. We highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cup cakes we ever had we love love love them

Profile Picture Tiara, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were amazed and continue to be amazed with Frosted Swirl. Communication was excellent and the display was absolutely beautiful. Any time we had questions, Valerie was always available. It was a pleasure having Frosted Swirl as our vendor and I highly recommend them for any event. These are the only cupcakes that we eat. We even received a note from Frosted Swirl that on our One Year Anniversary, we will receive a dozen cupcakes. Thank you Valerie (Frosted Swirl) for making our day so special. - Love, Chris and Tyrone

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter gave me three (3) weeks to put together her wedding. I cannot express enough my appreciation to Valerie for her prompt response and advice regarding cupcakes for the wedding. The design for cake and cupcakes was stunning and people raved over the beauty of the display as well as the taste of the cupcakes. Hiring Valerie and Frosted Swirl Cupcakes was one of the best decisions we made! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We first met Valerie at a food-tasting luncheon put on by our caterer. Even after we stuffed ourselves with delicious food, we could not believe how amazing her cupcakes tasted despite the fact that our bellies begged us to stop eating! Of course we ate every sample she gave us, with all of those yummy fillings inside! We hired her on the spot for our wedding. The fact that she was willing to make the smaller size cupcakes for the wedding was perfect! We opted to not have any kind of formal cake-cutting ceremony. Our guests were grabbing them off her beautiful display case and gobbling them up or sharing them with people at their table. That's exactly what I hoped would happen! I truly have never tasted cupcakes so delicious! And the price was amazingly cheaper than a traditional wedding cake. I wish she lived closer to my home rather than my wedding venue so I could use her for everything!

Profile Picture Pamela , 6/17/17, 1 Review