70 Reviews for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes

Private Tastings (6)
Gluten Free (5)
Fresh Fruit (2)
70 Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

Talk about a crowd pleaser! I cannot even begin to describe how delicious these cupcakes are! Valerie offers so many flavors (which made it impossible to choose) and she is an absolute delight to work with. So responsive and personable, and she even let us borrow her beautiful wooden decor to hold the cupcakes at our event. Everyone was raving about the display and wished we ordered more cupcakes so they could go back for seconds and thirds. We are so appreciative of all of the love that went into these cupcakes and are thrilled that we came across Frosted Swirl. We will for sure be using her for all our future events!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake Stands, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes

Hiring Valerie was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process! We knew we wanted cupcakes for our wedding and were very discouraged after seeing the pricing in the Boston area. We were getting married in Central Mass and tried looking at smaller bakeries in the area without any luck. Then we decided to look further west and stumbled upon Frosted Swirl. The Facebook reviews and photos spoke for themselves. Valerie was such a pleasure to work with from the beginning. So sweet, thoughtful, and communicative. We were running late driving out from the Boston area for our cupcake tasting and she was kind enough to fit us in after another tasting she had scheduled. She made a generous portion of cupcakes to try in the flavors we requested as well as other flavors she recommended for our late summer wedding. Everything was amazing! It was hard to decide, but we settled on a carrot cake cutting cake, and three cupcake flavors – carrot cake, chocolate sea salt caramel, and maple bacon (with candied bacon on top!) Valerie arrived right on time on our wedding day and set up everything beautifully on the rustic wooden stands that we rented from her. Nothing flimsy here, they were solid wood and gorgeous. We got so many compliments on our wedding desserts and did not have much to bring home (half a cupcake and our cutting cake!) The best part is that Valerie has her own cupcake-mobile so I can still use her services for any future events in the Boston area. I would highly recommend Valerie, the price is right and she is extremely good at what she does!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Valerie is THE BEST to work with! Not only does she make the most delicious cupcakes I have ever eaten (seriously), but she takes care of EVERYTHING. She delivered the cupcakes, set them up in a beautiful cupcake tower (we were able to rent a display from her!), and even incorporated our "cake topper". She is professional, funny, and super easy to work with. We knew we didn't have to worry about a thing. We chose 6 flavors of mini-cupcakes for 150 guests (32 dozen total mini cupcakes) and there were barely any left at the end of the night! People are still raving about them! I couldn't recommend Frosted Swirl enough for any event! It was hands down one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Page, 9/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Valerie knew I had a certain idea in mind with having cheesecake cupcakes as our wedding “cake”(really cupcakes) She was so easy to work with and extremely kind and generous. She worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and worked with the venue directly to get set up so it was one less thing for me to worry about. All I heard was compliments about how absolutely delicious the cheesecake cupcakes were. People have been asking if we have extras the last several days. I recommend her 100% to make you the most delicious dessert you’ve had!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Frosted Swirl provided the cupcakes for our wedding. This company is extremely easy to work with, and even helped us make a unique menu for our wedding. The cupcakes are moist and delicious and there are so many flavors to choose from. They can also make a cake for you if you wish. The presentation of the dessert is gorgeous, down the smallest details of sprinkles, a gorgeous serving stand, and labels. Guests raved about the cupcakes and ate them very quickly! The company created a stress-free way to get adorable dessert. I overall highly recommend them and would hire them again. I already plan on ordering more cupcakes!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Valerie at Frosted Swirl was so easy to work with and was extremely helpful when we were figuring out our cupcake flavors. She even provided delicious samples! The day of the wedding the delivery of the cupcakes was on time and the set up was beautiful. Our guests are still raving about the cupcakes and most said they were the best they ever had!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie was so professional- we planned our own wedding at our lakehouse - she delivered day of, had displays that fit our rustic theme.. not ONE cupcake was left at the end of the night for a 200 person wedding. Extremely happy and would recommend for any event

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie is so great!! The cupcakes were absolutely delicious and my guests commented on how nice they looked as well as tasted! Valerie herself is so sweet and easy to work with, she has a bunch of flavor options and was helpful with narrowing down the choices.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie is the best! She made a cupcake tower for our wedding and it was just beautiful. Her cupcakes are literally out of this world - like, seriously, best-cupcake-you've-ever-had good. She was so sweet and met with us to do our tasting months before our wedding and gave us so many option to choose from, everything was so good! And on our wedding day she delivered and set up a beautiful tower with a cutting cake on top. All of our guests were raving. She was always super professional and quick to respond, she was a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Valerie!

Profile Picture Holly, 8/4/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

Valerie was so amazing to work with! She is very helpful and accommodating. She cares about how your day goes and wants to make sure she delivers on her services. Before the wedding my husband and I meet Valerie to find a dozen full cupcakes waiting for us to try in all different flavors! I was not expecting that, but it was so amazing that Valerie spent the time and effort to make those cupcakes for us to really get a taste of the flavors. The cupcakes were the best I've ever had!! For our wedding we had 4 kinds of cupcakes and a small 6 inch cake. At the end of the night there was not a cupcake left! People all night kept coming up to me saying how amazing the cupcakes were and that they were going back for more! I also rented the tree display and it look so beautiful when I saw all the cupcakes set up on the table. Valerie did an amazing job setting up the display! The table looked amazing. I loved my experience working with Valerie and would recommend her services 100 times over again! = ) Best cupcakes around!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kailynn, 8/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Beyond expectations! Valerie creates an incredible menu of delicious flavors. Our guests loved every cupcake. We also requested a small red velvet cake for us to cut. It was excellent, and I can’t wait for our first anniversary to have it again! We would recommend Valerie and Frosted Swirl for any occasion!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The minute we tasted Valerie's cupcakes, we were hooked and knew they were the perfect dessert for our special day! One of us is Gluten Free, so we needed someone who could not only accommodate this dietary need BUT also deliver a gluten free baked good that did not disappoint. The cutting cake (gluten free) and the cupcakes (some were gluten free as requested) were AMAZING, rich, moist, flavorful...we want to eat them all over again for any other future celebration/ party we host. We plan to recommend Froster Swirl Cupcakes to all of our friends and family for any occasion that requires something sweet! The photos below are the beautiful gluten free cutting cake. Cupcakes were also gorgeous, but we are waiting on photographs of those!

On another note, it was very important to us that we work with vendors who are responsive and communicative. We asked so many questions along the way, and Valerie was always there with quick and helpful answers! She is also just a super nice person, and you can tell that her loving energy and creativity goes into each creation she makes.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cupcakes ever..... thanks Valerie for making my wedding day so special!!!!!

Profile Picture Nely, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Right from my first contact with Valerie, I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with her. She was always very professional and easy to communicate with. We had first enjoyed her cupcakes at a friends wedding, so we were very happy when she was able to do my son and his fiancé's wedding. The wedding was this past weekend and the display of the cupcakes and cutting cake was beautiful, just as the bride and groom had wanted. We chose the birthday cake flavor for the cutting cake (as it was my sons birthday) and for the cupcakes we chose Cannoli, Tiramisu, Carrot Cake and Tuxedo. All the flavors were amazing, and our guests were all raving about these cupcakes! Frosted Swirl was the best choice for us and would be for you to!

Profile Picture Jackie , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Valerie, with Frosted Swirl Cupcakes! Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her cupcakes were to die for!! We had 175 guests at our wedding and ordered A LOT of cupcakes, every single person raved over them and there wasn’t a single one leftover! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the work Valerie provided and ending the night with her delicious cupcakes!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

It was such a pleasure to have Valerie make my daughters wedding cake and cup cake tier. It was absolutely beautiful and the cupcakes were delicious , our guests loved them !!! The display fit perfectly with our rustic barn themed wedding !! Thank you Valerie for being a part of making my daughters wedding day perfect !!

Photo for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Review - A beautiful display for a rustic barn themed wedding
Profile Picture Suzette, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great display! Great taste!! Great customer service!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie made mini cupcakes for my Jack and Jill, and I loved them so much (as did everyone else!) that I ordered them again for my sister's Jack and Jill this past weekend (S'mores, Cannoli, Maple Bacon, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Brownie Sundae and Strawberry Cheesecake - is your mouth watering yet?!). I ordered 300 of them and they ALL went fast (as did all of the business cards she brought)! Valerie's website has an extensive menu, and I found it very difficult to choose only 6 flavors - because they all looked fantastic! Her cupcakes are NEVER dry, and they are truly delicious - dangerously so, that you will be eating 5 before you know it :) She even displays them on this beautiful rustic tree stand, and the presentation is eye catching. Valerie's pricing is very fair as well. I will definitely be ordering her cupcakes for future events....and you should, too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie is amazing! so easy to work with and so personal and of course the cupcakes were AMAZING and so delicious!!

Profile Picture Lynsie , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Valerie made phenomenal cupcakes for our wedding! It was a humid day and she suggested the best way for them to hold up & the presentation to have the best WOW factor. The guests all raved about the taste, presentation, and variety. We got the Boston Cream, Irish Car Bomb, Samosa, and Raspberry Almond cupcakes. Thank you for helping make our day great!

Profile Picture User7368837, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

My husband and I first experienced Valerie's cupcakes at a wedding expo at Quonquont Farm about a year before our wedding. After trying the chocolate salted caramel, I was convinced. My parents were with us and loved the cannoli flavor as well. We chose to do mini cupcakes so our guests could taste a bunch of different flavors, and added them to our dessert buffet. Valerie was very accommodating and responsive, and the cupcakes were delicious and a big hit with our guests. The pricing was very reasonable, and she was able to deliver them early to put in the cooler at our venue to keep them from melting before dessert, as our wedding day ended up being unseasonably warm. I highly recommend these cupcakes, they were seriously delicious. The only thing I would have changed is that I probably should have reduced the order when we got our final headcount (about 50 people fewer than our max estimate), but we had already paid in full and I was so busy with other wedding prep. The extras were enjoyed by our families and coworkers, though, so it worked out fine in the end.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Delivery

I cannot overstate how much of a joy Valerie was work with! In addition to creating sumptuous baked goods she was a pleasure to correspondence with leading up to our weeding, my emails always received warm prompt replies. I originally contacted her with a special request, to make whoopie pies for my husband’s and I September wedding. She was extremely accommodating as we were planning our wedding out of state and could only meet with her on select weekends. When we met, she went way above my expectations and brought me not one but three flavors of whoopie pies (red velvet, classic, and pumpkin) to sample as well as cupcake flavor that she thought would complement the flavors of the whoopie pies. My husband and I were so impressed with Valerie and the whoopie pies and cupcakes that we knew we had to book her. At the wedding our guests raved about the whoopie pies and cupcakes. We ended up having zero leftovers!!! Additionally, Valerie made us a small cutting cake, which was wonderfully simple and just had an amazing vanilla flavor that we ended up finishing up just a few days later. Thank you Valerie, you really helped make our day amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

By far the best cupcakes, best service, best everything ! Valerie we could not have been more pleased with the cupcakes you made, we have and will continue to recommend you, as well as for ourselves in the future. Thank you !

Profile Picture Allegrina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Frosted Swirl was extremely wonderful to work with. Valerie got back to us within the hour every time, was flexible with whatever we wanted to do, and those cupcakes are to die for! Everyone told us they were the best cupcakes they have ever had! We look forward to using Frosted Swirl for all of our events! Thanks Valerie!!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My guests absolutely raved about Valerie's cupcakes! They flew off of our display! I think the mini's were the way to go because everyone got to try a few. The Maple Bacon flavor was a huge hit. Valerie was responsive and checked in with me along the way. This was especially appreciated because we ordered so far in advance. I would highly recommend Frosted Swirl for any event especially for something as large and important as a wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/9/17, 1 Review