Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

124 Reviews for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes

• Widalis

Widalis · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Cake/ Cupcake

I absolutely loe the quick response we received from the initial request. Met with the ower on Sunday and were wowed in how amazing everything was. And to put the icing on the cake, she makes the cake/cupcakes Gluten free which was one of our number one priorities.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Melissa Healy · Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Treats

To start sitting down and planning with Valerie is a pleasure. Valerie is also someone who can role with the punches and I know of no bigger punch than the pandemic we are undergoing. We decided to keep our date during these trying times and Valerie came threw and hit one out of the ball park for us.
    The cakes literally “OMG”” a little taste of heaven for everyone. After having one the family ventured to try another and equally amazed. Of of our family is adverse to peanut butter and we had the peanut butter and jelly cupcakes as well. They felt Valerie’s cakes were so good that they braved trying a flavor they mostly don’t enjoy. That’s how good her cakes are. By far my favorite is the blue berry lemonade. They two favors are an amazing combo. I first taste the moist blueberry sponge cake and within a second you are smashed with the sweet flowing flavor of the lemonade. They do not fight each other but compliment in a surprising way.
    I would look over to my husband to see which one he preferred that day but alas I kept finding him scarfing down a different one every 5 minutes after we put them out.

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 11/30/2019

Best cupcakes ever!

I had found Frosted Swirl Cupcakes on WeddingWire and immediately knew this was the vendor I wanted for my wedding! Valerie was immediately responsive and accommodating. With her in Westfield and me in Fitchburg, she met me and my family halfway just for us to be able to taste test all of her insanely delicious flavors! My family and I were OBSESSED to say the least! The designs, the flavors, they are like nothing we've ever seen or tasted before. For my wedding we had mini cupcakes in 6 different flavors, mini whoopie pies, mini cannoli's, mini cheesecakes, chocolate chip cookies, and my main, 1 layer cake for my husband and I (gluten free)!!!! Her desserts were so good that some of my guests didn't even know we had put dessert out at my wedding because they were GONE in a blink of an eye!!! She was an absolute dream to work with and I would recommend her to ANYONE and EVERYONE I know! Thank you Valerie for everything!!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Katelyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing job. Everyone LOVED them!

Absolutely amazing job!! These were such a hit and priced so reasonably! I would recommend to everyone, val is super easy to work with!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/18/2019

Wouldn’t even think of looking somewhere else!!!!

There aren’t even enough words to describe the amazing job Val and Frosted Swirl Cupcakes did on our wedding cupcakes!!!!!!!!From the tasting, to the day of Frosted Swirl not only provided yummy cake but provided the best customer service. There were a few things that I thought were really important on our wedding day one of them being the cake and Frosted Swirl hit it out of the park. Val is so easy to work with, as she guided us through the amount of flavorsand made suggestions on how many per guest to serve. When we were concerned about using a cake topper that was special to our family she assured us she would make it work and my goodness did she. Our cutting cake design was Pinterest perfect featuring the perfect “naked cake” I had envisioned. And when my fiancé saw Val at the venue before our first look he said that she instantly calmed his nerves. In the week following the wedding we have heard how beautiful the wedding was but the most common compliment was how delicious our cupcakes were !!!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazinf

Valerie was amazing to work with. She was so personable. My display was gorgeous !!!

I seriously can’t wait to eat my cake top in a year because her almond cake and buttercream frosting was absolute perfection

Marquie Sullivan · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome, and happy with her service!

The cupcakes were amazing, And she set everything up perfect! Definitely would use her again!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Kaci · Married on 09/20/2019

Delicious and Perfect!!

First of all the cakes are DELICIOUS!! We got a small cake and then mini cupcakes for our wedding and the cupcakes and cake looked absolutely perfect and beautiful! The set up she brought exceeded my expectations! Valerie is an absolute sweetheart! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kaci and CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Sara

Sara Stewart · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent!!! Highly recommend

Valerie was responsive, professional, and great to work with. We chose 6 different flavor cupcakes and a cutting cake for our wedding. Everyone LOVED the cupcakes!! And the cutting cake was DELICIOUS! We were so happy to have found Valerie and highly recommend Frosted Swirl for any occasion!

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • F

Felicia Leigh · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend this vendor

Not only did the finished product look amazing but everything tasted great! Valarie is highly personable, easy to reach and very accommodating

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

With Valerie you can have your cake and eat it too!

I had my orig vendor cancel on me last minute so I was nervous to be able to find someone that could pull through for me. But then I found Valerie. She made everything so easy and was so flexible and helpful and her cupcakes were, no lie, the best I have ever had. Oh my gosh the brownie sundae ones 😍 Plus the price was so affordable! Will be recommending to everyone!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Simply Amazing!

Very lucky to have found our person for cake on the first try!! We met Valerie who owns this buisnness and she was very personable, easy to talk to and listened to everything we had to say. Upon meeting her for our tasting we had already given her a few flavors to try and she brought us a whole dozen of her mini cupcakes to take home and try. AMAZING!!! She does some great work and every flavor tasted great. We are so happy we got to hire her for our wedding. Looking forward to working with her.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Melissa Cunningham · Married on 09/06/2019

Hidden Gem

let me just start off by saying...YUMM! We searched around for cupcake bakers and ended up tasting 5...feeling discouraged because we were finding what we were looking for. THEN, I stumbled upon Valerie and Frosted Swirl on The Knot and she was our 6th taste test. With a few bites we knew we could stop looking! We love how many different flavors Valerie offers as well as the different sizes. She made 6 flavors for our wedding and did both regular sized and mini ones! Our guests LOVED them, we had 220+ cupcakes for 134 guests and they were allll gone, by the time I got to the table late at night they were all scooped up! We ended up having some take home boxes for guests to bring them home for later (incase they were full or just wanted more) and let me tell you they sure did. They were such a hit, we had so many people ask us where they came from. Valerie, thanks for working so hard to construct these cupcakes and such a great display of them! Will always recommend and return!

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2019

Nine one nuptials

Cannot express enough how incredible these cupcakes were! They were the hit of the reception both in her display and quality and taste. Perfection !

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Roberts · Married on 08/31/2019

The Frosted Swirl is AMAZING

All my wife heard all night was how amazing the cupcakes were and how beautiful the set up was! There aren’t enough words that can explain how delicious the cupcakes were and how much our guests enjoyed them. Valerie is trust worthy and we left our trust with her to set up the deserts during our ceremony, and the end result was amazing. If you’re looking for someone trust worthy and a DELICIOUS product, the Frosted Swirl is the way to go. Also, the cannoli cupcake is a 10/10!

• carina

carina · Married on 08/17/2019

Overjoyed Bride!

Valerie was absolutely amazing to collaborate with for our special day! My husband is not a fan of sweets and he fell in love with these cupcakes/ cakes! I worked with Valerie to surprise my husband with two smaller special character cakes. They came out AMAZING and he was so happy with the surprise! I would absolutely recommend Frosted Swirl to anyone and everyone for any occasion. Thank you Valerie!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Cupcakes

Frosted Swirl went above and beyond what I expected for my wedding cupcakes! They were so moist and delicious! Guests keep telling me how much they loved our cupcakes! I would HIGHLY recommend frosted swirl!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cook · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl was AMAZING for our wedding. We had cupcakes and whoopee pies, all were so delicious! Valerie was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and worked with me to help pick up flavors. She even made custom flavors for the whoopee pies! I would recommend Frosted Swirl for any occasion.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 08/03/2019

So Delicious!

Frosted Swirl was highly recommended for our wedding cupcakes, and we were blown away with them! The cupcakes were not only beautiful, but also delicious! Everyone loved the unique flavors. The owner, Valerie, delivered and setup the cupcakes, creating a gorgeous display. Guests are still raving about the cupcakes! We highly recommend Frosted Swirl!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Kaitlin Barcomb · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Cupcakes

Valerie recently made us cupcakes for our wedding, and everything was perfect! She was so easy to work with, always responded quickly, and made sure that everything was just the way we wanted it. Her cupcakes are to die for, and everyone at our wedding loved them! She also made us a small cutting cake that was amazing! There are also a ton of display options to choose from which is so great. It was definitely a challenge to narrow down our choices because every cupcake we tried was just so good. You can tell that she truly loves what she does and puts her heart into it. We will definitely be using her for future events and would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather Campbell · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Cupcakes!

Valerie was amazing to work with! She matched our theme and her display was so perfectly set-up! The flavors were out of this world and the guests were so impressed!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tessa · Married on 07/13/2019

more cupcakes please!

Frosted Swirl is amazing! Valerie is amazing! On a scale from 1 to 10, her cupcakes are a 13. Valerie uses the highest quality ingredients so you get real flavors, none of that fake crap. Even though we live an hour away, Valerie was very accomidating and extremely easy to get ahold of. We decided to order (what we thought was) too many cupcakes so we would have some leftovers but everything was such a hit, they were all gone at the end of the night! I wish I could get married every weekend just so I could eat more of these cupcakes. I’ll definitely be recommending Frosted Swirl Cupcakes to everyone!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Weinberg · Married on 06/22/2019

The most AMAZING cupcakes and cake EVER!!

would give Valerie more than five stars if I could! A dear friend of mine recommended Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our wedding reception. Although I had never tried them I knew she wouldn’t steer me wrong! We made the best decision by using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for our reception. Valerie was so responsive from the beginning, was so easy to get a hold of and always responded within hours! A dream come true for me. It was such an amazing experience working with her. Her cupcakes were absolutely amazing. We didn’t even try them ahead of time. Truly the best cupcakes we've ever had. She has so many flavors to choose from, which was the most difficult part. Our cake was fabulous, the cake was so moist and tasty and the frosting was out of this world. Even though she had other weddings that day she did not hesitate to figure out a way to deliver ahead of time. She created a rustic display and it was beyond what I expected. Our guests have NOT stopped talking about how amazing the cupcakes were, and either have we! Can not wait for another opportunity to get more. They truly are the best!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding goodies

We used Frosted Swirl for our June wedding and are so happy we did! We had a few different flavored cupcakes and monogrammed cookies. Our guests raves about them, and we even ran out! We definitely recommend Valerie’s services and can’t wait to use her again!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Janais

Janais · Married on 06/08/2019

Love and marriage...and heavenly cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes is ABSOLUTEY AMAZING!! My husband and I had no doubt in our mind that they were the way to go when talking about our wedding desserts. Valerie is more than efficient and brings drops of heaven to the table in cupcake form! It was next to impossible to stop the flood of people rush for the cupcakes when it was time. They were all gone in five minutes flat! People could NOT stop raving about how fantastic they tasted and what great flavor choices I chose. There was not going to be any left overs that was for sure! I picked cannoli, brownie sundae, red velvet, and strawberry cheescake. Each one above and beyond! I am so happy we went with Valerie's suggestion in buying some extra! And the cutting cake she made for us....to DIE for! We already cannot wait to break back into it on our 1 year! We highly recommend them and will most certainly book them again in the future! Reasonable prices, friendly staff, and extremely tasty desserts, I would say winning all around!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Janais!! I was so honored that I was asked to be a part of your wedding day! XOXOXO