Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

132 | Westfield, MA

132 Reviews for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes

Jess · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Delicious and professional!

Frosted Swirl is absolutely incredible! They offer one of the largest selection of flavors I’ve seen, with seasonal favorites and unique flavors with perfect details that make each one a work of art. Valarie offered a tasting box of suggested flavors for our fall wedding and they were all so delicious and exactly what we were looking for! We decided to get a larger amount of mini cupcakes so guests could try multiple flavors. We had to postpone our large reception to next year but we knew we still had to have these cupcakes be a part of our special day this year and our friends and family LOVED them! FS was very flexible about updating the drop off location and delivered them right to us and it was so convenient to have one less thing to worry about! Above and beyond, would absolutely recommend! We (and the wedding party) can’t wait to order again for next year!!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Bodanza · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Exactly What I Wanted for Our Special Day

Val as so quick to respond to my email and guided me to the perfect cake/cupcake sunflower tower! We chose a Vanilla Bean cake and for Mini-cupcakes: Key Lime, Carrot, Chocolate, and Cookies n. Cream..... so delicious! Everyone raved about the set up and the taste!

Thank you Val!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Widalis

Widalis · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Cake/ Cupcake

I absolutely loe the quick response we received from the initial request. Met with the ower on Sunday and were wowed in how amazing everything was. And to put the icing on the cake, she makes the cake/cupcakes Gluten free which was one of our number one priorities.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Elizabeth Baker · Married on 10/17/2020

Highly recommended!

Valerie was pleasant, helpful and the cupcakes were delicious! We ordered a separate cake that my husband is still talking about!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Katie · Married on 10/11/2020

Frosted swirl

Frosted swirl is amazing I’ve used Valerie for multiple special occasions including my wedding and we have yet to be disappointed! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/11/2020

Steve White · Married on 10/09/2020

Frosted swirl cupcakes

If you looking for a reliable cupcake maker that goes over an beyond I recommend Valerie from Frosted Swirl Cupcakes. Especially with the times and COVID-19 she made everything seem normal! Everything was on time and perfect the display she put together was amazing! Everyone loved the cup cakes even took some home!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Taryn Toto · Married on 09/19/2020

Simply the best!

Valerie was so great to work with! She was extremely responsive and professional. She did the cake and cupcakes for my wedding this September—she set everything up and has beautiful displays to rent.

All the guests were raving about the dessert. I would highly recommend her for weddings or any event.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful Experience

Frosted Swirl has a special place in my heart. Valerie is a close family member and she is amazing at what she does! She provided amazing cupcakes for our small backyard celebration and was understanding and accommodating for all requests. The cupcakes were absolutely fabulous! They were all gone by the end of the night and guests couldn't stop raving and complimenting them.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Kirsten Annette · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing experience!

Our experience was amazing! We held a small ceremony and celebration with our closest loved ones...our cupcakes and cake were a huge part of decorating our food are and we couldn't have been any happier with how they came out!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Melissa Healy · Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Treats

To start sitting down and planning with Valerie is a pleasure. Valerie is also someone who can role with the punches and I know of no bigger punch than the pandemic we are undergoing. We decided to keep our date during these trying times and Valerie came threw and hit one out of the ball park for us.
    The cakes literally “OMG”” a little taste of heaven for everyone. After having one the family ventured to try another and equally amazed. Of of our family is adverse to peanut butter and we had the peanut butter and jelly cupcakes as well. They felt Valerie’s cakes were so good that they braved trying a flavor they mostly don’t enjoy. That’s how good her cakes are. By far my favorite is the blue berry lemonade. They two favors are an amazing combo. I first taste the moist blueberry sponge cake and within a second you are smashed with the sweet flowing flavor of the lemonade. They do not fight each other but compliment in a surprising way.
    I would look over to my husband to see which one he preferred that day but alas I kept finding him scarfing down a different one every 5 minutes after we put them out.

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 11/30/2019

Best cupcakes ever!

I had found Frosted Swirl Cupcakes on WeddingWire and immediately knew this was the vendor I wanted for my wedding! Valerie was immediately responsive and accommodating. With her in Westfield and me in Fitchburg, she met me and my family halfway just for us to be able to taste test all of her insanely delicious flavors! My family and I were OBSESSED to say the least! The designs, the flavors, they are like nothing we've ever seen or tasted before. For my wedding we had mini cupcakes in 6 different flavors, mini whoopie pies, mini cannoli's, mini cheesecakes, chocolate chip cookies, and my main, 1 layer cake for my husband and I (gluten free)!!!! Her desserts were so good that some of my guests didn't even know we had put dessert out at my wedding because they were GONE in a blink of an eye!!! She was an absolute dream to work with and I would recommend her to ANYONE and EVERYONE I know! Thank you Valerie for everything!!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Katelyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing job. Everyone LOVED them!

Absolutely amazing job!! These were such a hit and priced so reasonably! I would recommend to everyone, val is super easy to work with!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/18/2019

Wouldn’t even think of looking somewhere else!!!!

There aren’t even enough words to describe the amazing job Val and Frosted Swirl Cupcakes did on our wedding cupcakes!!!!!!!!From the tasting, to the day of Frosted Swirl not only provided yummy cake but provided the best customer service. There were a few things that I thought were really important on our wedding day one of them being the cake and Frosted Swirl hit it out of the park. Val is so easy to work with, as she guided us through the amount of flavorsand made suggestions on how many per guest to serve. When we were concerned about using a cake topper that was special to our family she assured us she would make it work and my goodness did she. Our cutting cake design was Pinterest perfect featuring the perfect “naked cake” I had envisioned. And when my fiancé saw Val at the venue before our first look he said that she instantly calmed his nerves. In the week following the wedding we have heard how beautiful the wedding was but the most common compliment was how delicious our cupcakes were !!!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazinf

Valerie was amazing to work with. She was so personable. My display was gorgeous !!!

I seriously can’t wait to eat my cake top in a year because her almond cake and buttercream frosting was absolute perfection

Marquie Sullivan · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome, and happy with her service!

The cupcakes were amazing, And she set everything up perfect! Definitely would use her again!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Kaci · Married on 09/20/2019

Delicious and Perfect!!

First of all the cakes are DELICIOUS!! We got a small cake and then mini cupcakes for our wedding and the cupcakes and cake looked absolutely perfect and beautiful! The set up she brought exceeded my expectations! Valerie is an absolute sweetheart! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kaci and CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Sara

Sara Stewart · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent!!! Highly recommend

Valerie was responsive, professional, and great to work with. We chose 6 different flavor cupcakes and a cutting cake for our wedding. Everyone LOVED the cupcakes!! And the cutting cake was DELICIOUS! We were so happy to have found Valerie and highly recommend Frosted Swirl for any occasion!

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • F

Felicia Leigh · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend this vendor

Not only did the finished product look amazing but everything tasted great! Valarie is highly personable, easy to reach and very accommodating

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

With Valerie you can have your cake and eat it too!

I had my orig vendor cancel on me last minute so I was nervous to be able to find someone that could pull through for me. But then I found Valerie. She made everything so easy and was so flexible and helpful and her cupcakes were, no lie, the best I have ever had. Oh my gosh the brownie sundae ones 😍 Plus the price was so affordable! Will be recommending to everyone!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Simply Amazing!

Very lucky to have found our person for cake on the first try!! We met Valerie who owns this buisnness and she was very personable, easy to talk to and listened to everything we had to say. Upon meeting her for our tasting we had already given her a few flavors to try and she brought us a whole dozen of her mini cupcakes to take home and try. AMAZING!!! She does some great work and every flavor tasted great. We are so happy we got to hire her for our wedding. Looking forward to working with her.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Melissa Cunningham · Married on 09/06/2019

Hidden Gem

let me just start off by saying...YUMM! We searched around for cupcake bakers and ended up tasting 5...feeling discouraged because we were finding what we were looking for. THEN, I stumbled upon Valerie and Frosted Swirl on The Knot and she was our 6th taste test. With a few bites we knew we could stop looking! We love how many different flavors Valerie offers as well as the different sizes. She made 6 flavors for our wedding and did both regular sized and mini ones! Our guests LOVED them, we had 220+ cupcakes for 134 guests and they were allll gone, by the time I got to the table late at night they were all scooped up! We ended up having some take home boxes for guests to bring them home for later (incase they were full or just wanted more) and let me tell you they sure did. They were such a hit, we had so many people ask us where they came from. Valerie, thanks for working so hard to construct these cupcakes and such a great display of them! Will always recommend and return!

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2019

Nine one nuptials

Cannot express enough how incredible these cupcakes were! They were the hit of the reception both in her display and quality and taste. Perfection !

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Roberts · Married on 08/31/2019

The Frosted Swirl is AMAZING

All my wife heard all night was how amazing the cupcakes were and how beautiful the set up was! There aren’t enough words that can explain how delicious the cupcakes were and how much our guests enjoyed them. Valerie is trust worthy and we left our trust with her to set up the deserts during our ceremony, and the end result was amazing. If you’re looking for someone trust worthy and a DELICIOUS product, the Frosted Swirl is the way to go. Also, the cannoli cupcake is a 10/10!

• carina

carina · Married on 08/17/2019

Overjoyed Bride!

Valerie was absolutely amazing to collaborate with for our special day! My husband is not a fan of sweets and he fell in love with these cupcakes/ cakes! I worked with Valerie to surprise my husband with two smaller special character cakes. They came out AMAZING and he was so happy with the surprise! I would absolutely recommend Frosted Swirl to anyone and everyone for any occasion. Thank you Valerie!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Cupcakes

Frosted Swirl went above and beyond what I expected for my wedding cupcakes! They were so moist and delicious! Guests keep telling me how much they loved our cupcakes! I would HIGHLY recommend frosted swirl!

Sent on 09/03/2019