Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

82 Reviews for Frosted Swirl Cupcakes

82 Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

Stephanie Anderson · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding

Valerie was excellent and the set up we had for our wedding was beautiful! Definitely using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes again in the future.

D · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Right from the beginning Valerie was wonderful. She was very responsive and engaging. She helped us figure out exactly how much to order and was flexible 3 days out for us to add an additional amount. The presentation was beautiful and most importantly the cupcakes, our personal cake, and cookies were absolutely delicious! We couldn't be happier--thank you Valerie!!

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2018

Talk about a crowd pleaser! I cannot even begin to describe how delicious these cupcakes are! Valerie offers so many flavors (which made it impossible to choose) and she is an absolute delight to work with. So responsive and personable, and she even let us borrow her beautiful wooden decor to hold the cupcakes at our event. Everyone was raving about the display and wished we ordered more cupcakes so they could go back for seconds and thirds. We are so appreciative of all of the love that went into these cupcakes and are thrilled that we came across Frosted Swirl. We will for sure be using her for all our future events!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 1

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You were a pleasure to work with and I am very much looking forward to helping you with future events!

Rebecka Baum · Married on 10/18/2018

Phenomenal!

I can’t possibly say enough about Valerie! Let me quote my bridesmaid to start: “that cupcake was LIFE CHANGING!” No, really, a direct quote! Valerie was incredible! My husband is English, so we wanted to incorporate British candies and cookie flavors, as well as American candy flavors. We had to go completely off her menu to do so! She was so creative and accommodating, to help us make that happen! She was always available and responsive whenever I had questions or thoughts! All of that and the value was amazing! NEVER felt that moment of, I just said wedding that fee just tripled... that I felt in other areas of planning! Isn’t that exactly what you want to hear? Someone who’s so incredibly easy to work with, AND didn’t just hike up the fee because you said wedding?!? I cannot say enough about how amazing she is! P.S. she may have to add a flavor to her menu: chocolate coconut! It was so fantastic neither the bride nor groom got one! Which adds another amazing accommodation, she’s going to make us some, sometime soon!!! Oh! And she has the absolute best cream cheese frosting EVER!!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I looked on wedding wire for cupcakes/cake vendor and when I was reading the reviews for Frosted Swirl I knew we needed try it. I contacted Valerie she was so nice, found out when I was available to meet her I met her picked up my samples and headed home and the samples just looked soo good. Once I got home and my now husband and I tried them we knew we needed to hire her. I contacted her and she was so excited and told me to let me know what flavors we would like. I wanted all of them they were soo good it was tough choosing. One of the things I love about her flavors is she has certain flavors for the seasons. We did a smores and apple pie what better flavors for a fall wedding :) when looking for my cake topper I contacted Valerie asking her opinion since she was doing our groom cake too which looked absolutely beautiful!! She was so easy to work with, she contacted our venue let them know when she would be there and then the next day she offered to go pick up her display an signs so it was one less thing I had to worry about the day after.. well what are you waiting for go make an appointment with her... I promise you or your guests will not be disappointed!
    Lindsay & Alex

Cassie Longo · Married on 10/13/2018

If you are looking for wedding cupcakes/cake - Look no further!

Valerie is absolutely amazing!! I cannot speak highly enough about her delicious cupcakes and cake, as well as how sweet she is! She is very affordable, easy to communicate back and forth with, and even lets you choose flavors to sample when meeting with her! Her display options are the best, and ours was a rustic theme in a barn with wood sliced center pieces and she had the perfect tiered, wooden display for cupcakes and our small cutting cake. All of our guests kept asking and commenting on how good the cupcakes were. We even ordered a few extra dozen and had none left at the end of the night! What's nice about Valerie, is she will coordinate with the wedding venue on coming in that day of the wedding and setting up all the cupcakes with little signs to display the cupcake flavors, leaves to-go containers for any remaining desserts, and comes back the following day to grab the display items. You will have one less stress to worry about when working with Valerie as she is on top of everything, reaches out to you as the wedding gets closer to go over final details and the rest is all taken care of that day! My husband and I are even already talking about ordering some cupcakes for us and our family in the next few months because they are that good!! You cannot go wrong with The Frosted Swirl!!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 2

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2018

Hiring Valerie was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process! We knew we wanted cupcakes for our wedding and were very discouraged after seeing the pricing in the Boston area. We were getting married in Central Mass and tried looking at smaller bakeries in the area without any luck. Then we decided to look further west and stumbled upon Frosted Swirl. The Facebook reviews and photos spoke for themselves. Valerie was such a pleasure to work with from the beginning. So sweet, thoughtful, and communicative. We were running late driving out from the Boston area for our cupcake tasting and she was kind enough to fit us in after another tasting she had scheduled. She made a generous portion of cupcakes to try in the flavors we requested as well as other flavors she recommended for our late summer wedding. Everything was amazing! It was hard to decide, but we settled on a carrot cake cutting cake, and three cupcake flavors – carrot cake, chocolate sea salt caramel, and maple bacon (with candied bacon on top!) Valerie arrived right on time on our wedding day and set up everything beautifully on the rustic wooden stands that we rented from her. Nothing flimsy here, they were solid wood and gorgeous. We got so many compliments on our wedding desserts and did not have much to bring home (half a cupcake and our cutting cake!) The best part is that Valerie has her own cupcake-mobile so I can still use her services for any future events in the Boston area. I would highly recommend Valerie, the price is right and she is extremely good at what she does!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!! I loved working with you!

Judy · Married on 09/29/2018

Can't say enough about how good Valerie's Cupcakes are. She just did my wedding...and they were a huge hit! They were beautifully displayed and we're flying off the shelves before dinner came out. Guests Loved them! The Fire ball ones were a huge hit! Thank You Valerie!
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes are the bomb!!!

Alex · Married on 09/29/2018

Valerie was amazing to work with. We were able to taste a generous amount of cupcakes before deciding on our top flavors. She was incredibly professional, friendly, and responsive. It was easy to get in touch with her and she checked in several times before the big day to finalize details. She was flexible with scheduling delivery to our reception. Most of all, the cupcakes were DELICIOUS and everyone raved about them! Would definitely recommend her service to anyone and look forward to using Frosted Swirl Cupcakes for future events!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 3
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 4

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! It was so wonderful working with you both and I hope to work together again! Best wishes and stay in touch! XO

Christa · Married on 09/22/2018

Valerie at Frosted Swirl was amazingly accommodating and easy to work with! She went out of her way to make sure our cutting cake was exactly what we were hoping for. The cupcakes received tons of compliments and I've had people asking where they were from so they can order from her in the future! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you Christa! I hope to work with you in the future! Best wishes to you & Mike!

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!!! Best cupcakes ever! Valerie was super helpful, responded very quickly with any of our questions, and was extremely reliable. I’m not someone who typically craves sweets, but I can’t wait to order more from her!! :)

Page · Married on 09/08/2018

Valerie is THE BEST to work with! Not only does she make the most delicious cupcakes I have ever eaten (seriously), but she takes care of EVERYTHING. She delivered the cupcakes, set them up in a beautiful cupcake tower (we were able to rent a display from her!), and even incorporated our "cake topper". She is professional, funny, and super easy to work with. We knew we didn't have to worry about a thing. We chose 6 flavors of mini-cupcakes for 150 guests (32 dozen total mini cupcakes) and there were barely any left at the end of the night! People are still raving about them! I couldn't recommend Frosted Swirl enough for any event! It was hands down one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 5

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Page & Mike...you are the sweetest! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding. I just loved the special touches you did throughout the wedding. A truly lovely couple!

Kate · Married on 09/02/2018

Valerie knew I had a certain idea in mind with having cheesecake cupcakes as our wedding “cake”(really cupcakes) She was so easy to work with and extremely kind and generous. She worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and worked with the venue directly to get set up so it was one less thing for me to worry about. All I heard was compliments about how absolutely delicious the cheesecake cupcakes were. People have been asking if we have extras the last several days. I recommend her 100% to make you the most delicious dessert you’ve had!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Kate...you were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you for trusting in my vision also! Congratulations again and I hope to work with you in the future!
  • cassiedevs

Cassie · Married on 09/01/2018

Frosted Swirl provided the cupcakes for our wedding. This company is extremely easy to work with, and even helped us make a unique menu for our wedding. The cupcakes are moist and delicious and there are so many flavors to choose from. They can also make a cake for you if you wish. The presentation of the dessert is gorgeous, down the smallest details of sprinkles, a gorgeous serving stand, and labels. Guests raved about the cupcakes and ate them very quickly! The company created a stress-free way to get adorable dessert. I overall highly recommend them and would hire them again. I already plan on ordering more cupcakes!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you Cassie and Nick! I am so glad everyone enjoyed them! Congratulations....you guys are amazing!

Mike · Married on 08/26/2018

Valerie at Frosted Swirl was so easy to work with and was extremely helpful when we were figuring out our cupcake flavors. She even provided delicious samples! The day of the wedding the delivery of the cupcakes was on time and the set up was beautiful. Our guests are still raving about the cupcakes and most said they were the best they ever had!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thank you Mike!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Valerie was so professional- we planned our own wedding at our lakehouse - she delivered day of, had displays that fit our rustic theme.. not ONE cupcake was left at the end of the night for a 200 person wedding. Extremely happy and would recommend for any event

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Valerie is so great!! The cupcakes were absolutely delicious and my guests commented on how nice they looked as well as tasted! Valerie herself is so sweet and easy to work with, she has a bunch of flavor options and was helpful with narrowing down the choices.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Tina · Married on 08/12/2018

Absolutely loved the cupcakes and cutting cake that Valerie made for my wedding. I was able to rent a beautiful rustic display for the cupcakes from Valerie and she even made a cute “Mr. & Mrs.” cake topper. All cupcakes and cake were sweet and delicious. Valerie was even able to make the cake gluten free!
    I highly recommend Frosted Swirl Cupcakes to everyone!!
    Thank you Valerie for making my special day extra sweet<3

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 6

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Tina! It was so great working with you!

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

Valerie is the best! She made a cupcake tower for our wedding and it was just beautiful. Her cupcakes are literally out of this world - like, seriously, best-cupcake-you've-ever-had good. She was so sweet and met with us to do our tasting months before our wedding and gave us so many option to choose from, everything was so good! And on our wedding day she delivered and set up a beautiful tower with a cutting cake on top. All of our guests were raving. She was always super professional and quick to respond, she was a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Valerie!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 7

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Holly....thank you so much! I love what I do and the best gift is knowing it is appreciated :) Best wishes and I hope to work together again!

Mary H. · Married on 08/04/2018

A delicious and beautiful display for our wedding that our guests loved!

We had a flawless experience with Frosted Swirl Cupcakes! A pleasure to do business with, Valerie communicates well, promptly returning phone calls and emails. The cupcakes served at our wedding were everything we imagined, including key lime pie, and chocolate peanut butter! We are so grateful Valerie was able to deliver our order directly to the wedding location, saving us time and energy. She even provided beautiful wooden display racks for serving! A vendor that is professional, reliable and talented, we highly recommend Frosted Swirl Cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 8

Kailynn · Married on 08/03/2018

Valerie was so amazing to work with! She is very helpful and accommodating. She cares about how your day goes and wants to make sure she delivers on her services. Before the wedding my husband and I meet Valerie to find a dozen full cupcakes waiting for us to try in all different flavors! I was not expecting that, but it was so amazing that Valerie spent the time and effort to make those cupcakes for us to really get a taste of the flavors. The cupcakes were the best I've ever had!! For our wedding we had 4 kinds of cupcakes and a small 6 inch cake. At the end of the night there was not a cupcake left! People all night kept coming up to me saying how amazing the cupcakes were and that they were going back for more! I also rented the tree display and it look so beautiful when I saw all the cupcakes set up on the table. Valerie did an amazing job setting up the display! The table looked amazing. I loved my experience working with Valerie and would recommend her services 100 times over again! = ) Best cupcakes around!! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kailynn! You and Jeff were so great to work with. I am so glad that you and your guests enjoyed the cupcakes! Thank you again!

Sarah Elizabeth Hamilton · Married on 07/28/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes is the BEST!!

Valerie is fantastic and so are her cupcakes!! She was SUPER responsive, accommodating, and a true pleasure to work with. Her cupcakes are phenomenal! We even had a unique request to make a small carrot cake with cream cheese frosting as our cutting cake with a birch tree look. She normally uses a buttercream frosting due to its ability to hold up outside of a fridge, but she made it happen! It was just perfect! Valerie was one of my vendors that I never had to worry about as she was proactive, punctual, and communicative throughout the entire process. I give her 10 stars!! I couldn't be more happy with our decision to go with Valerie and Frosted Swirl Cupcakes!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 9
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 10

Christopher · Married on 07/07/2018

Beyond expectations! Valerie creates an incredible menu of delicious flavors. Our guests loved every cupcake. We also requested a small red velvet cake for us to cut. It was excellent, and I can’t wait for our first anniversary to have it again! We would recommend Valerie and Frosted Swirl for any occasion!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you Chris! Hope to work with you again!

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

The minute we tasted Valerie's cupcakes, we were hooked and knew they were the perfect dessert for our special day! One of us is Gluten Free, so we needed someone who could not only accommodate this dietary need BUT also deliver a gluten free baked good that did not disappoint. The cutting cake (gluten free) and the cupcakes (some were gluten free as requested) were AMAZING, rich, moist, flavorful...we want to eat them all over again for any other future celebration/ party we host. We plan to recommend Froster Swirl Cupcakes to all of our friends and family for any occasion that requires something sweet! The photos below are the beautiful gluten free cutting cake. Cupcakes were also gorgeous, but we are waiting on photographs of those!

On another note, it was very important to us that we work with vendors who are responsive and communicative. We asked so many questions along the way, and Valerie was always there with quick and helpful answers! She is also just a super nice person, and you can tell that her loving energy and creativity goes into each creation she makes.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 11
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 12

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! I loved being a part of your wedding!

Nely · Married on 06/16/2018

Best cupcakes ever..... thanks Valerie for making my wedding day so special!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Frosted Swirl Cupcakes 13

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Nely! It really was my pleasure! Best wishes to you & Roberto!