Frosted Swirl Cupcakes Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mackenzie Getting married on 10/04/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious, Beautiful, SUCH a hit!

We absolutely loved working with Valerie for our wedding cupcakes! From the first time I reached out, she was so easy to talk to, quick to respond, and flexible. We chose mini cupcakes and LOVED having the tasting pack, which was a breeze to pick up and coordinate. It was SO hard to choose! We loved every cupcake we tried!
    Our guests were lying to each other, saying the cupcakes “had run out” or “weren’t that good” so they could save more for themselves!!! People parked themselves at the cupcake table. They were an absolute hit!

We cannot wait to have a party or an excuse to order from Frosted Swirl, again!
  • Alexa
    Alexa J. Married on 11/19/2022

So delicious!

Frosted Swirl went above and beyond my expectations for the dessert at our wedding! Valerie was amazing to work with and extremely responsive and professional. The cupcakes and cookies were absolutely delicious and we got a ton of compliments from our guests. She also did an excellent job with a beautiful display. I would highly recommend!
  • Emma
    Emma S. Married on 11/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious desserts and wonderful experience!

Valerie was an absolute pleasure to work with and her desserts are so delicious! She worked with us to plan out the right number and variety of treats for our wedding guests and was able to deliver everything to our venue on the big day. She was so responsive and helpful when answering our questions, even coordinating with us to pick up a flavor sampler to help us decide. We got so many compliments on our desserts and are so happy we chose Valerie and Frosted Swirl to sweeten our special day. We will 100% be recommending her to everyone we know and look forward to being returning customers!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

I can't thank you enough Emma for allowing me to be a part of your wedding! Please send some pictures my way we you get some. I can't wait to work with you again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/29/2022

Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married on October 29th, 2022. We found Valerie and Frosted Swirl Cupcakes when our friends had her delicious cupcakes at their wedding. Valerie offers a HUGE variety of flavors for her cakes/cupcakes. Our guests LOVED the cupcakes and we had many people asking about who our baker was! Valerie is extremely organized, pleasant, professional, and talented. She made quality cupcakes and a cutting cake for us to enjoy. She even allowed us to rent beautiful wooden displays for the desserts. We already placed another order with Valerie from her Thanksgiving shop. We will definitely be working with her in the future! We will send over some photos once we receive them from our photographer! Thank you very much Valerie! ~Nick and Sarah Wisniowski~

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Sarah & Nick, it was my pleasure! I am so happy you & your guests enjoyed the cupcakes. I am very much looking forward to working with you in the future! Cheers!
    Kayleigh B. Married on 10/28/2022

Exceptional!

Valerie is an artist! From her delicious flavors to her beautiful presentation, her desserts are a true gem. Our wedding guests LOVED the 6 different flavors of mini cupcakes, and some event went back for seconds and thirds. Highly recommend! Valerie is personable, professional, timely, and talented!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/22/2022

Delicious cake!

I don’t know where to begin with how delicious Valerie’s cupcakes really are! She made everything easy and look so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed everything! I hope to work with you again int he future. Please send me some pictures when you get them.
  • Alison
    Alison D. Married on 10/09/2022

Fantastic experience

Absolutely everything we wanted for our wedding! We worked with Valerie from when we started planning in February 2022 for our wedding in Oct 2022 and she was beyond helpful, responsive, reasonable and the quality was fantastic! The cupcakes were a hit, our guests loved them! So glad we went with Valerie and I would recommend her to anyone!
    Elena I. Married on 10/08/2022

One of a kind

My husband and I used frosted swirl for our wedding. Valerie did an amazing job! She honored all of our requests and food allergies and all our guests loved them

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Elena! Please send some pictures my way. It was so great working with you. Cheers!
  • Ava
    Ava M. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible experience with Frosted Swirl!

Frosted Swirl was incredible for our September 2022 wedding! Val was so accommodating, as we were planning our wedding from the West Coast. She was so easy to work with, met every single one of our needs, and made an incredible spread of mini desserts for our guests. Everything flew off the dessert table, so much so that I didn't even get to try everything! I cannot recommend Frosted Swirl more highly.
  • Alli
    Alli H. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious + Easy to Work With!

Frosted Swirl was a joy to work with and the cupcakes were EXCELLENT! Valerie was responsive, communicative, kind and flexible. She made selecting our flavors and quantities a breeze, and she quickly accommodated dietary restrictions within her flavor options [gluten free/lactose free]. The cupcakes were phenomenal; our guests absolutely loved them! I would choose Frosted Swirl 100 times over for our next function!
    Marissa P. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Cupcakes and Service!

Valerie was great. Super helpful and responsive. The cupcakes were AMAZING! So many guests came up to us after and told us how much they loved her desserts. I highly recommend using Frosted Swirl for you’re event!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

This is such a enormous compliment! I put a lot of love into my baked goods and I am so happy to hear they were well received. Thank you Marissa for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 09/16/2022

Valerie is amazing!

The cupcakes we ordered for our wedding were absolutely perfect, beautifully displayed, and were priced very reasonably. We got a top tier cake as well, and that was phenomenally done (and just beautiful). I am so impressed. Valerie was extremely kind and responsive. She even arranged her delivery with our venue itself, I didn’t have to do a thing. I will definitely be using her again, even if we don’t have a big event and just want cupcakes. Amazing!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! I just love this picture! Please send more my way and I can't wait to work with you again.
    Alyssa P. Married on 09/10/2022

Best cupcakes ever

These are the best cupcakes around! So decadent and delicious. Great service very professional and she set everything up at our venue! And provided all the display pieces!
    Jessica B. Married on 09/03/2022

Great experience

Valerie cupcakes were amazing all the guests loved them. She was very attentive to my needs and did not disappoint!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I am so happy I could be a part of your wedding day. I wish you all the best!
    Stephanie J. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing cupcakes and experience!

Valerie was so great to work with for our wedding. We decided to do a mini dessert bar with chocolate chip cookies, berry crumb bars and lots of cupcakes and she made our cutting cake for us. She provided us with the cutest tasting pack that we shared with family to help us decide what flavor cupcakes to have. She stayed in touch with us all the way up until delivery on our big day which I so appreciated; it made my life easier having to worry about one less thing. The cupcakes were delivered and labeled so it made it so easy for our caterer to put them out on the dessert table. Everyone was raving about the dessert and couldn't stop going back for more. Our cutting cake was beautiful and so delicious!!! My only complaint is that the day was so busy I didn't get to eat more of the dessert!!! I cannot thank Valerie enough for helping make our day perfect!

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! You had the perfect day and location for your wedding. I was so happy to be a part of it! Please send along more pictures. I would love to see the whole set up!
    Jessica S. Married on 08/13/2022

Delicious!

People are still raving about how good our cupcakes were at our wedding. We went with four flavors (Irish Car Bomb, Lemon Raspberry, Key Lime Pie, and Chocolate Samoa). Even though there were extras every single cupcake went which was a bummer for me because I wanted to try more than one! Absolutely delicious cupcakes. Incredibly easy to work with Valerie. Highly recommend!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn S. Married on 08/06/2022

Amazing Desserts!

Valerie at Frosted Swirl was wonderful to work with! She listened to our wishes for our wedding cake and executed it perfectly. The cupcakes for the guests were delicious and visually beautiful! In addition, the platters that we rented from her to display the desserts were perfect for our venue. We would highly recommend Frosted Swirl!
    Megan W. Married on 07/30/2022

Fabulous fabulous

Words can’t truly share how fabulous Val, from Frosted Swirl, was. Val is the owner & hand delivered everything on the day of my wedding. Leading up to it, everything was so easy. Val made sure everything was perfect and it was. I had almost every single wedding guest ask where my cupcakes were from. They were DELICIOUS. Our wedding cake was even better!! It’s simple- hire Frosted Swirl.
  • Adam
    Adam L. Married on 07/16/2022

Awesome!!!

Valerie was fantastic to work with and her cupcakes were phenomenal! She was communicative, responsive and flexible. She worked with our venue and other caterers so we didn't have to think about logistics etc.. The display was beautiful and it was a perfect non traditional dessert that our guests raved about. I would definitely recommend her!
    Allison C. Married on 06/26/2022

Great cupcakes!

We decided to just have mini cupcakes and mini cheesecake cupcakes as our wedding dessert instead of a cake and they were amazing! Guests loved them and loved that they could try a couple different flavors! Highly recommend Frosted Swirl Cupcakes...Im debating on ordering another wedding tasting pack just to try more flavors 😉

Frosted Swirl Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day! Haha...those tasting packs at the best!
  • Daniele
    Daniele Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect cupcake treat for guests

It was a perfect treat for our guests to chose from which flavor cupcake they wanted. It was hard for us to chose just 4 flavors for our wedding, they were all so delicious! Would use again and recommend frosted swirl to anyone needing a cutting cake, cupcakes or any tasty treat for their event.
    Garrett M. Married on 06/25/2022

10/10 Highly Recommend

Incredible cupcakes that our guests are still talking about months later!
    Ryan D. Married on 06/25/2022

Excellent Dessert Experience!

Frosted Swirl is a fantastic choice for your wedding (or any event, frankly)! The owner, Valerie, is very helpful and accommodating. She is incredibly timely in her responsiveness which makes planning easy. And most importantly, her dessert is delicious! We did an assortment of cupcakes, cookies & macrons at our wedding and everything was amazing - the guests loved it all. The dessert was a big hit and asked about by many! Couldn’t recommend Frosted Swirl any more!
  • Katie
    Katie G. Married on 06/25/2022

10 out of 10

We had 6 different flavored mini cupcakes and a cutting cake. The presentation was amazing. Everything looked so good. Our guests still rave about how good each flavor was. Every person had a different favorite - that’s how you know every flavor is delicious. Valorie was such a pleasure to work with.
  • Bree
    Bree W. Married on 06/24/2022

Absolutely amazing !

I first met frosted swirl off Instagram when I won a giveaway. It was all over after that ! I’m a life long customer now , her desserts are amazing. Every holiday , event , or just because I want some sweets she’s the one I go to! I had her to my wedding in June and everyone was in awe of the macaroon display and couldn’t believe how flavorful everything was. Her cupcakes and dessert appearance are unmatched. I would highly recommend using Valerie . She is so professional , responds quickly and over all a gem to work with !!!
illustration stars