Frosted Memories LLC Reviews

Frosted Memories LLC 5
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Poston · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellence!

Cheryl was AMAZING! She followed everything we asked, and our cupcakes and cheesecake were PERFECT! A

Frosted Memories LLC 6
    Frosted Memories LLC 7
    Frosted Memories LLC 8
    Frosted Memories LLC 9
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Lauren Ayvazzadeh · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!

Everything looked perfect and tasted so good!!!! Amazing!! Speechless!!!

Frosted Memories LLC 10
    Frosted Memories LLC 11
    Frosted Memories LLC 12
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Jensen and Shawn Spencer · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Cupcakes and Cake Around

Cheryl from Frosted Memories was great to work with. The cupcakes, wedding cake, and groom’s cake were delicious and fabulous! Looking forward to our next event to order from her again!

Frosted Memories LLC 13
    Frosted Memories LLC 14
    Frosted Memories LLC 15
    Frosted Memories LLC 16
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!

We highly recommend Frosted Memories. Not only are the cakes delicious but everything is reasonably priced. Cheryl was outstanding to work with. We got many, many compliments about the dessert at our wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Brieanne

Brieanne · Married on 07/05/2019

I highly recommend Frosted Memories

I met Cheryl at one of my friend's weddings, and when I tasted her cupcakes, I knew we had to have her for our wedding. Cheryl was able to stay within our budget. My husband and I had a cake that we cut, and then we had cupcakes for our guests to enjoy. Every flavor we chose was absolutely delicious, and the decorations on each cupcake were so beautiful, our cutting cake was also extremely gorgeous, and of course delicious. I highly recommend Cheryl and Frosted Memories, we had a great experience.

Frosted Memories LLC 17
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Becca Ackerman · Married on 06/29/2019

Delightfully delicious

Cheryl was wonderful! I loved how she prepared a full tasting plate of all of her flavors for me to take home. My husband works pretty late and it was super convenient! The cake was amazing and she created a main cake just like the one I had in the picture I showed her! All of our guests raves about the delicious cake! I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ellen Hauerwas-Williams · Married on 06/14/2019

Satisfied Customer

Frosted memories is the best. Would highly recommend her for any and all special occasions. The Wedding cake and cupcakes she made were perfectly decorated, delicious, delivered on time without a hitch and Cheryl is great to work with!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Katherina

Katherina A Kunz · Married on 06/14/2019

amazing flavor and presentation!

Cheryl had made our wedding cake and cupcakes for our wedding and did an amazing job! We had so many compliments on the cupcakes and everyone loved the fun flavors! I really loved how we could customize each flavor with the frosting we liked best. The cakes were so moist and rich. The pricing was also super affordable compared to some of the other bakeries we had looked at! Cheryl also drove all the way to Edgerton to deliver our cakes. Definitely recommend!!

Frosted Memories LLC 18
    Sent on 07/05/2019

Karina · Married on 10/29/2018

Cheryl is as amazing as her cakes. She was a breeze to work with, her treats were tasty, and she made my son's wedding day so special with monogrammed cupcakes. The cutting cake was unique, delicious and well crafted. You will not go wrong with having Cheryl as part of your day!

Frosted Memories LLC 19
    Sent on 03/03/2018

Cb1985 · Married on 10/15/2018

Wonderful Experience

Beautiful job and delicious! We were very happy with them!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

We had a cake and cupcakes from Frosted Memories for our wedding on Sept. 29th and they were AMAZING. We got so many compliments on how great the cupcakes were. The almond was my absolute favorite. I might have to order an anniversary cake from Cheryll every year because I have not been able to find anything that compares. :)

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Cheryl was wonderful to work with for our wedding this month. She helped us decide on the perfect amount of cupcakes and all of our guests raved about the desserts! We would highly recommend Frosted Memories. Thank you for being part of our day!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

Cheryl is the absolute best! she is very easy to work with and followed our vision completely including how we wanted it set up! we had three flavors and a total of 200. the chocolate with peanut butter frosting was a huge hit (and my personal favorite) as well as the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. She was so eager to put what we wanted on top of the cupcakes too! We did a peanut butter cup, a small carrot symbol, and a cut out of an M for our last name. our cake was exactly what we asked for and such a reasonable price! I cannot say enough good things about frosted memories! We received so many compliments on the cupcakes and how great our table looked. She was very easy to get a hold of and was open to any ideas!

Frosted Memories LLC 20
    Frosted Memories LLC 21
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Jacob · Married on 09/01/2018

The cupcakes were delicious and the display was fantastic!

Frosted Memories LLC 22
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Claire · Married on 09/01/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Frosted Memories!!! I was looking for a bakery for my daughter's wedding cake. Cheryl was recommended to me by 2 of my friends. She was easy to contact and accommodating when scheduling the consultation. There was no charge for the consultation or taste testing. We picked a variety of cake and frosting flavors, and received plenty of each. We communicated frequently until the wedding. She delivered the cake to the venue and set it up beautifully. It was exactly what we asked for. The price was so reasonable, much less than I expected to pay for a guest count of 100 people. The cake was delicious, we received many compliments. I am using Frosted Memories for a baby shower cake as well :) I will continue to use them for all our families special occasions.

Frosted Memories LLC 23
    Sent on 09/27/2018

Chelle · Married on 08/19/2018

Delicious cake

Our cake was beautiful and tasted great! We received a lot of compliments on the cake and I wish I had more than one bite of it that night!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

Cheryl was fantastic to work with! The cake was fantastic! Not only did it look great but it tasted amazing as well. I would totally recommend her and her cakes to any bride!

Frosted Memories LLC 24
    Sent on 10/04/2018

Maureen · Married on 12/29/2017

I couldn't have been more happier with the service from Cheryl, Frosted memories. She did the cake from a sketch the bride drew up and it was just beautiful. She paid close attention to detail and went over and above what normal bakeries do. I would recommend her services to anyone and the cake was not only delicious but breath taking.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Paula · Married on 10/14/2017

I was hoping to have my professional photos back by now to accompany my review, but i have attached a few my guests took to show off Cheryl’s work. Cheryl provided the cake, cookies and cupcakes at a wedding I was in previously so I knew I could trust Cheryl to provide not only visually appealing items but very yummy ones too. Cheryl did not disappoint and my dessert table filled with cookies, cupcakes and our cutting cake turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the day! I met Cheryl twice during this process and communicated a few times via email to confirm counts and final details. She was professional, always got back to me right away, and exceeded expectations with her final product. I only had to provide a color swatch and a few photos to give her an idea of the simple, elegant and blush/gold look I was going for and she just got it. One interesting part to us and our guests is our cake - Cheryl made us a top cutting layer and the two bottom (decorated) layers were ‘fake’ (I believe she used styrofoam under the frosting). This was budget friendly, visually appealing and saved us a lot of money the venue would have charged to cut the cake for everyone. She met us at convenient locations and times for all of us and her pricing was very friendly to our budget! On the big day, I didn’t even know she had arrived and placed everything which was one less stress to myself that busy morning. Out of all of my vendors, she was my favorite to work with. I 100% recommend to any bride looking for a great cake/dessert table and will be keeping her in mind for future events as they come along!

Frosted Memories LLC 25
    Frosted Memories LLC 26
    Frosted Memories LLC 27
    Sent on 01/17/2018

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

We recently had our nautical themed wedding and we had our wedding cake, cupcakes, and cookie favors made for our big day. The cake was absolutely perfect and just how I envisioned it. The cupcakes were phenomenal and the variety was perfect for all of our guests. The cookies were amazing as well! Soft and super tasty.

Our whole experience was great.. from the cake tasting to choosing a design for the cookies and to working out the final details. We would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

After cake tasting at several places, my husband and I were not sold on any places we had visited. A friend had told us about Frosted Memories and we thought we'd check it out. Cheryl replied to us immediately and met us with a large tray of samples which sold us! Fast forward a few months, our wedding cake was beyond gorgeous, and not only that, the cake itself was phenomenal. My husband and I received so many compliments on how delicious the cake was and that people were asking the waiters for more! That made us feel so good that people enjoyed their after dinner cake and coffee. I'm so glad we found Frosted Memories!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Dianne J · Married on 09/09/2017

Cheryl designed a 50"s sock hop cake for a birthday party. Also designed cupcakes with AZ sunset colors in the frosting and a Saguaro cactus on each one! Creative, professional and impressive. Every guest appreciated the uniqueness of the cake design in addition to the melt in your mouth red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that was not overly sweet. Such talent! We're lucky to have you in the Milwaukee area although you could be on the Food Network! Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2017

We had Frosted Memories cupcakes for my bridal shower and everyone raved about them. So much so that we decided to go with them for our wedding! They where a huge hit! I had people tell me at the wedding that they had 3 - 7 cupcakes. We ordered around 200 for 100 people and had 3 left. I still have people asking for her info for other family events! Amazing work! Amazing Customer Service!! She will be the only cake vendor for our family from now on! In the words of my aunt "best cake in the state!" Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • Kailin

Kailin · Married on 07/08/2017

Cheryl did an amazing job! Since our wedding was in July she suggested a fake cake so that it would last longer in the heat and be more budget friendly. She did a fantastic job and our cake looked amazing! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kellie · Married on 06/17/2017

I'm so happy with Cheryl! She made the most beautiful, delicious cupcakes ever for my wedding. Everyone was raving about how good they were. I am so glad I went with her! Also she was very affordable compared to a lot of other cupcake places around the area. Her prices start at 1.55 a cupcake which is really good! Also she is incredibly generous when it comes to the cake tasting. She sent me an email with a lot of flavors of cake, fillings and frostings and said there was no limit to what I tried. I did ask for quite a few and she made a lovely platter and ever decorated the frosting with fondant flowers. She doesn't charge for the tasting. It was very hard to pick flavors because everything was so good. I ended up get 3 cupcake and 2 cakes. I will be recommending her to all my friends!

Sent on 06/22/2017