Frosted Art Inc. Reviews

61 | Peoria, AZ

61 Reviews for Frosted Art Inc.

1 User photo

Frosted Art Inc. 1

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

My cake was included with my services from the Wigwam, however we visited with Elizabeth for the cake design and cake tasting. We were hard pressed to pick just 3 flavors because ALL OF the samples were so delicious!! She ended up mixing and matching flavors for us so each tier was a different flavor. I got so many compliments on the cake and how delicious it was. We were saved a little big of cake and my husband and I consumed all of it because we couldn't fly it home. SO GOOD! She is amazing and very creative! Thank you!! :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Elizabeth to do ANY cake or desert! Hiring her to do our wedding cake was one of our best decisions! Not only did it taste AMAZING, but the detail was so incredibly beautiful! Thank you so much Elizabeth!!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Frosted Art Inc. 2

Kelli · Married on 08/26/2017

She was wonderful. The cake was delicious and absolutely gorgeous; she did a fantastic job. It was hard to decide which flavors to choose after the cake tasting because they were all so good!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Katie · Married on 12/28/2016

I had Elizabeth make the cake for our wedding and not only was it so delicious, but also so cute!! We had a three tiered cake with different flavors and fillings in each tier. All of my guests loved the cake, and it was everything I wanted in a wedding cake! Elizabeth is very nice and easy to work with! I also really appreciated that she had the cake delivered to us so that was one less thing I had to worry about that day! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Raquel · Married on 11/19/2016

Elizabeth makes the best CAKES!!! Everyone loved them all! I had a four tier cake, each with a different flavor and people are still talking about it! Especially the chocolate with caramel center! The price was worth every penny! I showed her a picture of what we wanted and she delivered!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Elizabeth at Frosted Art made a beautiful cake for our wedding. She was wonderful to work with when designing our wedding cake and helped us to make a beautiful and delicious cake for our special day.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Our cake was absolutely delicious. It was unanimous from the bridal party and guests that Elizabeth and Frosted Art had "the best cake I have ever tasted." Moist and melts in your mouth are just a few words I would use to describe our cake. The best thing is you don't have to worry about saving the top layer because on your anniversary you get a fresh cake at no additional cost. What a treat to look forward to. I can't thank Frosted Art enough for everything! I highly encourage you to try Elizabeth. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • Britt

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2016

Elizabeth was easy to work with, listened to our ideas and executed them perfectly! I'll admit I was nervous at first, but once I saw the cake it looked amazing! I don't think we had any cake left at the end of the night. Highly suggest the red velvet with white chocolate filling and vanilla with raspberry filling cake flavors!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Valerie · Married on 04/24/2016

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect!! It was everything I dreamed of! Elizabeth is professional, kind, and truly talented. Even up to my last minute color changes, stresses and worries, Elizabeth was there to ease it all and assured me an unforgettable, gorgeous cake. It truly was. I will forever remember my Frosted Art, Inc. wedding cake by Elizabeth. Thank you for giving me these cherished and delicious chocolate with caramel filling and french vanilla with bavarian cream filling memories! <3 Valerie, Surprise, AZ

Sent on 05/01/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

Elizabeth was amazing, our cake was absolutely perfect. Not only was it a beautiful cake but it tasted just as good as it looked!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cassie · Married on 04/10/2015

Frosted Art was a splendid vendor to work with. The tasting was simple and Elizabeth provided us with an array of flavors to taste. Communication was easy and responsive. They even came prepared to sustain our bobblehead cake topper the day of the wedding. The cake tasted amazing and many people raved about the flavors we chose.

Sent on 04/22/2015

JC · Married on 11/15/2014

Elizabeth Koos @ Frosted Art Inc, made the most BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS wedding cake. Guests are still raving about the cake, and my husband now demands one of her cakes for his birthday each year. Elizabeth made our wedding cake dream into a reality. Elizabeth is professional and caring and made the cake designing experience very easy. She is a true artist and amazing baker! Hands down the BEST!! Thank you so much!! The Kahler’s

Sent on 03/02/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/14/2014

Elizabeth did an amazing job on my wedding cupcakes! They looked beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone enjoyed the different flavor options. We had so many left over, I was happy that I bought little containers so friends and family could take some home. I would definitely go back to her for any of my cake needs.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Aidan · Married on 11/09/2014

We LOVED the cake. Everybody says that it is one of the most beautiful cakes they had ever seen. Not to mention the taste. OMG to die for. You guys were AWESOME!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Catherine · Married on 11/01/2014

Elizabeth from Frosted Art was so awesome to work with for our wedding cake at our Trilogy at Vistanca wedding! She really listened to my crazy ideas for cake design and helped me bring my vision to life. Not only did the cake LOOK beautiful, but it tasted just as good. We have the top layer in our freezer and I'm not sure I'll be able to wait a whole year to have some more!

Thank you so much Elizabeth!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Abby · Married on 10/18/2014

Our cake was awesome! We got so many compliments from our guests about how good our cake was. Elizabeth was very attentive to the look we were going for. I even changed the flavor of one of our layers fairly last minute and she was very accommodating! My husband loves funfetti so we added it in as a flavor, it was great! Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Elizabeth was friendly and accommodating from the time we scheduled a private meeting with her to discuss the specific cake decorations we wanted to the cake tasting event with other couples at the venue.

The many selections of cake flavors, all which were delicious, made it very hard to pick just one!

The cake was exactly as we had requested and it was beautiful! And we received many complements from our guests on how delicious it was!

Sent on 10/27/2014

The wedding cake was perfect. A lot of comments on how classy it looked which is what I wanted. It tasted great also!! Elizabeth made the selection easy and was very helpful.

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2014

Our cake turned out amazing!! Elizabeth did exactly what i had wanted and it turned out amazing!! Also tasted so good!! thank you much!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Alice · Married on 03/15/2014

Beautiful cake and tasted delicious! 5 different flavors.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Mike · Married on 03/15/2014

Wedding cake was beautiful and the three flavors all delicious. The price was competitive to other vendors. The added groom cake was clever and just as good.
    As father of the bride, and bill payer, all expectations were exceeded.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/07/2014

Wow! Words can't even describe how incredible my cake turned out. It was perfect in every way. Was even better then the picture I showed her. Was in love with it.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Elizabeth was AMAZING!! Everyone really enjoyed the cake and wanted more! The little bit that I had was outstanding! Unlike most cakes I have had at weddings this cake was still moist and delish! Would definitely recommend Frosted Art Inc to anyone that needed a cake made!!!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Words can't describe how delicious and beautiful my cake was. Elizabeth was amazing to work with. I can't wait for another event so I can order another yummy cake.

Sent on 11/09/2013