Frost Photography Reviews

50 | Unionville, NY

50 Reviews for Frost Photography

1 User photo

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2014

Breanne was great to work with. The included engagement session was a huge bonus. The quality of the photos was terrific and she has them ready just a couple days after the wedding. We would reccomend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Brianne · Married on 05/10/2014

Breanne did a great job. She got pictures of everyone and they came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Melanie · Married on 04/13/2014

I really appreciate all that Breanne did for us before, on and after our wedding day. She was very generous and treated us extremely well. I was very impressed how quickly she got our photos back to us. She is very thoughtful in every thing she does; from the entire wedding to the littlest details in how she presented the photos back to us. (Check her blog!) I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2013

Breanne did a great job. The photos turned out great. She was fun to work with and let us pick the pictures we wanted. She included an engagement photo session with our package and it was so much fun to do, and the pictures are amazing. Our family members were impressed with her professionalism and with the result. Super quick turn around time with getting our photos processed and back to us. Loved working with her.

Have already recommended her to friends.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2013

Breanne was a wonderful photographer. She made us feel comfortable and let us be ourselves. On our wedding day it poured! Breanne was such a professional about it that she went above and beyond and offered to do more photos the next day!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

We booked Breanne after we had a bad experience with the first photographer we had booked for our wedding. We wanted our engagement photos taken outside, at the location where we had gotten engaged. While the first photographer was unwilling to accommodate us, I called Breanne and she offered to do it the next day. She drove an hour to meet us and hiked all over the park with us. She has a beautiful photography style, and is open to any suggestions for shots. She got awesome shots at our wedding without being intrusive. I have been to other weddings where the photographer is posing everyone the whole time and everything seems so staged, but Breanne doesn't work like that. She got both our engagement and wedding photos back to us within a week. I am so glad we found Breanne and I absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • NTruskey

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2013

Breanne was great! She helped our day run smoothly and stress free. She did a great job with the photos. We were very happy with the finished pictures. And she got them back to us in about 4 days. Everyone that saw our pictures said she did an awesome job. We couldn't be happier. Will definitely use her again in the future :)

Sent on 07/23/2013

Breanne Frost is an absolute delight to work with! She is a talented photographer with such an eye for detail that ensures you will be thrilled with the outcome of your pictures. She did our engagement and wedding pictures and was patient, wonderful to work with and we received our pictures so quickly! Breanne takes pride in her work and your pictures will reflect her talented eye.
    Every special moment we had on our wedding day, Breanne was there to record the moment in such a perfect way. We are both from large families and they were amazed at the photo's she was able to capture.
    We are still viewing each picture with delight and have a lifetime of memories because we were fortunate enough to have Mountainview Manor recommend Breanne as our wedding photographer.
    Book her today, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Breanne of Frost photography has an amazing eye for detail and all our pictures we loved! It took months for us to select our pictures for our photo album because we loved them all!
    Our engagement pictures were also perfect!
    Breaane is amazing, professional, dedicated and the turnaround time is amazingly fast!!!
    She was with us from the beginning to the very end of our wedding. We now have amazing pictures that captured the most wonderful day of our lives.

I highly recommend Breanne!

Aluna!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2012

Breanne was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day with our beautiful pictures that we received in a very short amount of time which was fantastic.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

A pleasure to work with very flexible and accommodating. She made sure we got all the photos we wanted before leaving. We received our cd with our pictures with in 2 weeks and online access in just a few days. Will definelty be using her services again.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Heather · Married on 10/06/2012

Frost Photography always exceeds my expectations! You can tell she loves her job and it shows through the beautiful pictures she creates. I highly recommend Frost Photography!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2012

Breanne of frost photography is very professional, friendly and has a great eye for that perfect shot. Nik and I couldnt have asked for more. Breanne captured all the wonderful moments at our wedding. We would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Alicia · Married on 07/20/2012

Frost Photography is very organized, dependable, and fun! We were very impressed with the friendly attitude and beautiful work!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Angela · Married on 07/14/2012

Frost Photography provided us absolutely flawless service for our wedding in Glen Spey, NY. From our initial contact by e-mail, Breanne was timely in her responses and handled communication professionally. We were given a free engagement session (we went up to High Point in NJ) which not only produced beautiful photos but also gave us time to get comfortable with Breanne as a photographer. She is laid back and will take whatever shot you want, but she also has great suggestions on shots you wouldn't think of. On the wedding day, Breanne managed to be everywhere at once while at the same time remaining "behind the scenes." My guests commented that she wasn't bossy or intrusive like other photographers they've seen. When I looked at the photos after the wedding, I couldn't believe some of the fantastic moments she caught. Amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Naeem · Married on 06/23/2012

Frost Photography was FANTASTIC at my wedding! Not only were the pictures done great but there were a couple of poses that we had seen and wanted to do ourselves. She was more than happy to do them and was also able to extend her services with little notice (my father in law wanted to extend the time we had with her as part of a wedding gift!). She was professional at all times and was barely noticeable. She also got our full album to us in a little over a week and a half! Just Amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Breanne was absolutely wonderful! She worked with me given my budget, wasn't pushy, answered all of my many questions in a timely fashion and was very sweet and personable! Not only was she professional but my pictures are gorgeous!!! A Bride could not ask for more! I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Catherine · Married on 06/09/2012

Breanne is awesome! She did not interfere with the wedding, yet got great pictures! She was very fast in getting pictures back to us, and we are very happy with how they came out.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

Breanne is top notch. She is very talented at her craft. I am so happy I found her to take part in my very special day. I have received so many compliments on the pictures. I will use Frost Photography for many years to come.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Molly · Married on 03/17/2012

Breanne was so much fun to work with! My husband and I decided to take the express lane down the aisle and planned our wedding in just 12 weeks. Breanne was very willing to work with us on such short notice. We have two golden retrievers that we brought to our engagement session. Breanne was great with them and we have very adorable photos with them! Our St. Patrick's Day wedding was awesome! We can't begin to explain how much fun we had with Breanne! She captured every moment of it perfectly! We highly recommend Frost Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Pati · Married on 04/17/2010

Breanne is an amazing photographer! She was on top of everything. She didn't miss a shot and even stayed longer than we had asked her to. She was so pleasant and helpful to work with. The turn around time was incredible! And the quality of the photos was phenomenal. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She even followed up to see how we were doing :)

Sent on 08/19/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Breanne was a pleasure to work with and the photos came out great!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Very helpful! Great to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Very friendly and easy to work with. She is always open to suggestions and responds quickly with any questions/concerns.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Shane · Married on 05/27/2018

3.5

It was a great day and couldn’t be happier with the photos

Sent on 06/04/2018