44 Reviews for Frost Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)
44 Frost Photography Reviews

Amazingly easy and no pressure to do anything we didnt want. Personality alone would have me hiring Breanne again. I would recommend to everyone. Thank you for capturing my wedding day

Profile Picture Kourtney-lyn , 6/16/18, 1 Review
4.1

It was a great day and couldn’t be happier with the photos

Profile Picture Shane, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne was a pleasure to work with and the photos came out great!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Breanne was a professional and positive photographer! We initially chose her because she was the photographer at one of my best friend's weddings two years ago. I remember thinking that she did great work then, so I contacted her! Breanne's prices are reasonable, and couples have different packages to chose from. The engagement session was included in our package; it was a great opportunity to work with her at that shoot, before the big day! On our wedding day, she was professional and flexible (the bridal party was taking a little longer than expected to finish getting dressed). That was making me a little anxious as the bride, but Breanne remained calm and collected, and was able to take all of the pictures I had in mind! It became very windy the day of our wedding, so Breanne was very flexible about location (inside versus outside). She was always ready to go, and I could always seek her out if I wanted a special picture with friends, etc. We were completely happy in our decision choosing Frost Photography!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Breanne is beyond professional, the photos are super high quality, she is kind and very accommodating! We were so at ease from the engagement session to the final pictures on the big deal. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I strongly recommend Frost Photography. Best experience ever :-)

Profile Picture Krista, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne was an absolute pleasure to work with! She really has a knack for capturing the essence of every photo she takes. Her personality and sense of humor also really stuck out to me. As someone who doesn't normally enjoy having their picture taken, she made me so comfortable to the point I forgot all about my anxieties! She is honest and personable and quite frankly, I can say I'm so happy to now call her a friend! I would highly recommend her and plan to use her for any and all future life events. Thank you Breanne, for being so amazing!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with her was such a pleasure. She kept us updated and answered all of our question from the start till the day of. She was quick with the return of our pictures and they all came out so beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very friendly and easy to work with. She is always open to suggestions and responds quickly with any questions/concerns.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne is wonderful. From the beginning to sitting down and meeting with her, to the last hour of our wedding, she communicated with us and always made sure we felt like we were her only clients, when she has so many others. She always responded to us quickly and made sure our needs were met. Whatever we wanted, she gave us. Her packages are all affordable and the one we chose included an engagement shoot. It was a great opportunity to get some amazing photos at a location of our choice. Breanne takes great photos, has great ideas, and is so accommodating. We both highly recommend her for ANY event.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne was very professional throughout our entire experience with her. She is very easy to work with and is open to trying any poses or shots you are interested in. We recieved our wedding photos within 1 week of our wedding. They came out so beautiful. We are very happy with her service and would recommend her for any type of photo session you are looking for.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Breanne is so lovely and very responsive. We loved her calm demeanor and down to earth personality. It is clear that she enjoys her work and is very dedicated to her clients. We felt that she is also very reasonably priced, especially considering all that you get within her packages.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Breanne was great! She gave us a complimentary engagement shoot, and was very nice and accommodating. The pictures were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne was an absolute dream to work with! Starting from the engagement session she made us feel so relaxed and the pictures came out amazing. On our wedding day she had so many great ideas to get the best pictures. I am in love with our wedding pictures and am having a hard time picking out my favorites! I would recommend Breanne to anyone who wants simply amazing wedding photos. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is all that you ever wanted or needed in a photographer with a personal individualized touch that will make your wedding all that you dreamed and more!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

My husband and I used Breanne for our Engagement photos and Wedding photos. She was AMAZING! Took beautiful pictures from start to finish, captured every moment we want to remember. We had a blast working with her, and we plan to use her for any future events we might need a photographer for. We would highly recommend her services for anyone looking for the perfect photographer!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot

Breanne was wonderful! She was a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and open to any and all suggestions. I love her candid work. She did not stand out in the crowd but remained a ninja! She was great!

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Frost photography did an amazing job. I was so pleased with my photos. I truly believe pictures are one of the most important part of your wedding because when it's all over, it's the only thing you have to help you remember that amazing day. Frost photography was very professional. And the price was a awesome. I'm 100% happy with everything she did that day and the days leading up to it.

Profile Picture User5211963, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very helpful! Great to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough wonderful things about Breanne at My Frost Photo. She takes beautiful pictures, and is speedy, professional and wonderful to work with! She is also very patient when there are lots of crazy family members running around and being disorganized! We booked her for our upcoming wedding, and a few months ago had our engagement shoot as well as a family photo taken. Everyone was kind of spastic, and Breanne knew how to corral everyone from kids to seniors flawlessly. AND THE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!! We look so wonderful, and I am so proud to send out one of her photos on our save the dates. She has such reasonable prices (unusual for wedding photographers) and is insanely accommodating. I

Profile Picture Errin, 6/6/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was a joy to work with. The photos exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne perfectly captured our wedding. She worked seamlessly with our venue and DJ. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very personable. She was open to our different ideas and using props. She worked well with my family members that were also taking photos. She even picked up their cameras and took a few shots for them so they could be in their photos too. I couldn't have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Brianne, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved having Breanne doing our wedding photos. She did a great job with our engagement photos. We involved our dogs, which most people would have a hard time with, but she did great! Every single picture was beautiful and breathtaking. She also did a wonderful job capturing such beautiful moments during our wedding. It was cold, windy, and starting to get dark but Breanne made every picture stunning. She was so easy to work with and plan with. She also did a great job getting everybody in line and ready for picture, which was really a feat in itself. Thank you so much Breanne!

Profile Picture ashley, 6/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Breanne was great to work with. The included engagement session was a huge bonus. The quality of the photos was terrific and she has them ready just a couple days after the wedding. We would reccomend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanne did a great job. She got pictures of everyone and they came out beautiful!

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews