41 Reviews for Frost It Cakery

Cupcakes (5)
Cake Stands (4)
Local (1)
41 Frost It Cakery Reviews

Hi, Lesley and team! Hope you're reading this, because everything I'm about to say is true. The cake was PERFECT and so delicious! We sent them a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like and they made it look even better! Everyone enjoyed it and we could not be happier with how it turned out. If you schedule a sample tasting, you will walk out with a signed contract in your hand - I guarantee it! Thank you, Frost It!

Love,
Shirley & Jeremy

Profile Picture Shirley, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If you're looking for your wedding cake, do not go anywhere else! Frost It did a phenomenal job! They brought my vision to life and I was so incredibly happy with the results! I requested a fairly unique cake. Three tier, ombre, semi-naked, with chocolate drizzled all over with flowers cascading down. When we had our tasting, it was so difficult to choose because everything tasted so good! We finally decided on chocolate with raspberry mousse filling, red velvet with cream cheese filling, and white velvet with salted caramel filling. It was exquisite! So many of our guests told us how delicious the cake was, they went back for seconds! I couldn't be happier and Lesley was so great and helpful along the way! Thank you soooo much!!! WE LOVED IT!!!

Profile Picture Ruby, 4/23/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lesley and her team at Frost It Cakery made our wedding cake unique and unforgettable. We came to Lesley with a Pinterest photo of what we would like to have as our wedding cake and she was able to make a photo into a reality and make it taste delicious to boot! Our tasting session with her felt personalized and she answered all of our questions. She even let us rent a cake stand from her – which added an additional level of design on the cake that we loved!

A tip would be if you do rent out a cake stand from them, please note that their offices are closed on Sunday and Monday!.

Profile Picture Zennia, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Frost It Cakery for our wedding cake on March 11, and it was absolutely stunning. Being from the south, my now husband and I were looking for a particular flavor of cake, white velvet, and it turned out to be almost impossible to find in LA. But Frost It had it, and it was so so delicious. We got so many compliments on not only how beautiful our cake was (which it was gorgeous), but also how absolutely delicious it was. Even people who said they don't like wedding cake really enjoyed it.

The staff was extremely professional, and everything ran very smoothly. We were very happy with Frost It Cakery's service.

Profile Picture Lyndi, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake and desserts - and so did our guests! Lesley and the team at Frost It did a beautiful job creating our desserts and I have guests still asking me about those Brookies! My only complaint is that we didn't have any leftovers... will definitely be going back for our 1st anniversary to have them re-make our top layer. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Frost It Cakery was great to work with! Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and tasted even better. They also did our dessert bar - we ordered hand pies, lemon bars and brownie bites - all of which were a hit. Leslie and team were wonderful to work with and super helpful! Would highly recommend Frost It.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This is a by appointment only bakery, I scheduled an appointment and they had many options of cakes/fillings for me and my fiance and my parents to try. They provided excellent service and answered all my questions. My cake was beautiful, albeit it a little pricey, but I had no worries with this vendor so I definitely paid for peace of mind. They delivered the cake and rental cake stand on time and set up my topper as well. We ordered a small two tier cake and sheet cake for our guests. Everything tasted amazing and looked fantastic. I also ordered mini donuts from them and they were equally adorable, pink with sprinkles!!!

Profile Picture User6189296, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Frost it Cakery was an amazing choice for our wedding. Their cupcakes are amazing and we were able to get a very good deal for our wedding where we had red velvet cupcakes, almond, lemon, and vanilla bean. The quality of service we received was exceptional and I would highly recommend Frost it Cakery for a wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Private Tastings

We were so pleased to have worked with Lesley and her team at Frost It. They provided cake, cupcakes, and macaroons for our wedding and we were so pleased and impressed! They were professional, organized, and most of all, their cakes were delicious! The cake turned out beautifully and exactly as I had hoped! They were easy to work with and I was very happy with their services!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Frost It Cakery did an amazing job with our wedding cake and dessert. We had a smaller buttercream cake with chocolate chip cookies, brownies and snickerdoodles. We found Frost It on Yelp and they were close to our venue so we did a tasting. The tasting is $25 but they apply that to your final balance if you book with them which is more than fair. We knew we were going to book them half way through the tasting. The owner, Lesley, is just awesome and so helpful. She helps estimate how many servings based on the number of people you will have at your wedding. Of course, I got nervous a few days before the wedding and added more cookies and brownies, over what she recommended, and we definitely had left overs. So listen to her on quantities, she knows her stuff. They set everything up without a hassle, in fact, we didn't even see them the day of the wedding. Everyone loved the cake and desserts. I can't recommend them enough for a wedding or special event! Thanks Lesley and Frost It Cakery!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I got married 5 days ago and am still enjoying the leftovers of our cake from Frost It Cakery! The cake and dessert bar they created for us were absolutely gorgeous and just so, so good. They even accommodated our vegan diet by giving us a cake free of animal products but delicious enough that nobody noticed. Frost It will not disappoint you!

Profile Picture Brynna, 5/6/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Cake Stands

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Our cake was beautiful and delicious! The Olaf figurine was adorable and my Groom LOVED the surprise of him being on our cake! The desserts were beautiful and delicious! Thank you for the color coordination with our theme... it really made a beautiful touch. All of our guests were complimenting on how everything tasted and looked. We will definitely be referring you to friends of ours.

Profile Picture Kathryn , 12/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Cake Stands

Frost It did a fabulous job with my wedding. We chose to have a desert table that included a two tier cake that was gorgeous along with a variety of 5 different deserts. The cake was moist and delicious. I never had a lemon bar until at my tasting appointment and they are to die for. We also had cake pops (yummy), mini pies (delicious), macaroons (tasty) and brownie bites (delightful)!! Our guests raved about every treat chosen. Frost It will be my Go To place for all my future celebrations and events. Thank you Corie, Lesley and all the wonderful staff. You really made my day that much more special. You were all great to work with and your shop is adorable. Happy Holidays and have a very Happy New Year.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Delicious! Professional! Helpful! Would recommend them to friends and family.

Profile Picture User5485073, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so glad my husband & I found them! We went in for a tasting which was way better then expected. The service was excellent and the flavors were to die for. Our cake was absolutely beautiful for the wedding, and tasted even more delicious! Lesley was very good with communicating and answered all the questions I had, I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Elena, 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I went in for a tasting with Frost It after having seen their beautiful cakes and cupcakes at a bridal expo. Lesley and staff were an absolute delight and we had the best time tasting, so we booked them for our wedding at Hartley Botanica! I knew I wanted a dessert bar and we were able to include brownie bites, lemon squares, mini-cupcakes, and macarons. I kid you not, it was the most spectacular display I've ever seen. When I walked in and saw the display I was blown away. I rented all of the stands from them and had them set-up and take-down (would highly recommend). Seriously fabulous. Everything was a huge hit as well. I am not much of a cake eater, but thoroughly enjoyed the almond mini-cupcake and lemon squares. Such a delight to work with such a professional baker and so talented. You should follow them on Instagram, you will be impressed with every post.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved the service, they helped me find what I wanted (color, flavor, texture, style) made it on time and delivered it right to the wedding! The cake was such a hit! Everyone loved it :D :D I will be going back to them for all my big events that need cakes or cupcakes!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Frost it provided our dessert bar and it was so beautiful. I unfortunately did not get to eat any of it but allmy guests gushed over it and it looked fantastic. Everyone at frost it was incredibly friendly and communication was very quick and easy. I am beyond happy with everything they provided and would recommend them to any of my fellow bride friends!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Frost It Cakery provided a cake and cupcakes for our wedding and my Husband and I were thrilled with the result. From the beginning they were very professional and information during our consultation. We were able to try to different flavors and combinations of frosting and cake without any pressure of commitment. Everyone was also very friendly, patient, and accomodating. They sent multiple emails to confirm color matching and accent decorating details to ensure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them.

PS. Their cakes and cupcakes were VERY delicious!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/5/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Frost it was great to work with! They offered so many great choices for flavors, and worked with us to provide a cake within our budget! It was decorated exactly how we requested, and tasted amazing. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was the talk of the evening at my wedding. It was done exactly how I wanted and tasted amazing. We decided against freezing our top layer because our cake was such a hit we didn't even get to taste it at our wedding (other than for our cake cutting)! I had my initial meeting with them and spoke with them once over the phone and everything turned out perfectly. They made it easy and it could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From our first meeting and cake tasting I knew we made the right choice in working with Frost It for our wedding cake. The design was exacctly as we wanted, Lesley made great recommendations, and the three flavors were delicious!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alison, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Talk about a cake! I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding cake turned out! It looked fantastic & tasted great as well! Lesley was spot on with what we envisioned! Thank you Frost It & looking forward to our anniversary cake =)

Profile Picture User4905263, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We went a little less traditional with our wedding "cake" and did a dessert bar instead. Frost-It put together a really nice display with a variety of treats. It was so nice to have mini-pies for a December wedding! We did include a small cake for cutting, which looked lovely and pulled everything together perfectly! Frost-It was easy to work with, and responded to emails quickly!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/27/14, 3 Reviews