Front Jewelers Reviews

53 | Delray Beach, FL

53 Reviews for Front Jewelers

• Lauren

Lauren H. · Getting married on 09/24/2022

Impecable customer service/ breathtaking rings!!!

My fiance' and I requested a custom-designed engagement ring/wedding band set featuring a AAA 4ct+ pear shaped black diamond center stone, double halo, and triple-sided diamond bands. Not only did Front Jewelers deliver on my hopeful requests, they spent MONTHS making sure I was completely satisfied, including design sketches and photos of the diamonds. They always responded within 24 hours (and I live in a completely opposite time zone: Japan). Their customer service CANNOT be beat! Additionally, their prices are VERY affordable for the gorgeous quality of the products. Another jeweler quoted me nearly 20,000 dollars just to source the center stone!

They shipped my rings to me internationally and when I recieved them, I actually cried because of how beautiful they are. I'm biased, but it looks like they were designed for royalty! I knew they would be what I wanted, but how they turned out even surpassed that!

Go with Front Jewelers 100% and your dream rings can be a reality! I am so grateful to them!

*My phone camera doesn't do the photos justice.*

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Steven

Steven · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Amazing 10 out of 10. Highly recommended.

Front Jewelers helped me so much. They went above and beyond like no other company has ever done. Their speedy responses and working with UPS help keep my engagement a surprise. Thank you so much Front Jewelers.

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Casey

Casey A. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Will buy from them again!

I ordered a two piece black diamond bridal set and it was delivered 8 days after order, just as promised and is absolutely beautiful! I was worried about it being mailed to me because of theft but the ring was shipped in a much larger inconspicuous box, so you could not tell it was jewelry. I will definitely order from them again.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Marlo · Married on 04/28/2021

If you lose it they will cover it!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/15/2019

This company is amazing. Excellent customer service, return/exchange policy, and products! Have absolutely nothing bad to say, they have my first online jewelry shopping experience the best! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Mark · Married on 06/01/2019

We had to have a rain custom ordered. Had to help the Centerstone sit lower. They went above and beyond our expectations. The ring was even more stunning in person than in the pictures on they went above and beyond our expectations. The ring was even more stunning in person in the pictures online. Customer service was hands down the best. Thank you again

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Istvan

Istvan K. · Married on 12/04/2018

Exquisite all over the board.

I ordered a black gold/black diamond engagement ring from FJ, it was the best decision I could have ever made. If. I would have ordered a ring with similar characteristics in my country (Romania - Eastern Europe), it would have cost me about 75-100% more even though, ordering from the US, I was charged 36% custom duties when the ring entered Romania.

The craftsmanship is fantastic, customer service was impeccable, the diamond is gorgeous, though the rhodium plating is 50% gone, it has a really nice patina to it. Wouldn't change it for anything. My wife is still telling me how much she loves the ring.

I would 100% recommend Front Jewelers to anyone and everyone, no doubt about it.

Thank you for everything, waiting for the 10 year mark to update our vows.

Sent on 04/15/2021

David H. · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome Experience and Beautiful Engagement/Wedding Ring Set!!

The staff at Front Jewelers was extremely helpful when it came to selecting my wife's engagement and wedding band set. She wanted a black diamond and Front had the best value I could find. I was skeptical about purchasing something of this value without seeing it in person. The rep assured me that I wouldn't be disappointed and she was right. I couldn't be happier with the set. If you're needing to order online without seeing it, don't worry! Front Jewelers won't steer you wrong!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Maria has been wonderful. My fiancé ordered my ring 1/2 a size too big. Maria was very prompt at answering all of be questions I had, returned my emails in less than 12 hours. When I decided I was going to send my ring in for resizing, I was very nervous to send my ring halfway aceossed the country via mail. Maria was courteous enough to let me know as soon as my ring arrived as well as even paid for half of my shipping to overnight it back to me! I could not be happier with this company. She even got further info on a matching band for my ring that they don't normally carry in their warehouse! Absolutely best customer service I have ever had.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Angela · Married on 09/15/2018

I have been looking at your beautiful rings for a long time and obviously "he" noticed me looking at them. On New Years eve as the ball was dropping he dropped down on one knee and pulled out one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. It is more than I could have ever imagined. It is gorgeous! Everyone is "WOWED" by it. Thank you so much for making my dreams come true.

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie L. · Married on 08/18/2018

Love Front Jewelers!

Absolutely love Front Jewelers! Customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Anytime I've sent my jewelry in for repairs or cleaning, they've been quick and keep me updated. When my husband lost my original wedding set, they had the exact one still available, and we could replace it in no time!

Sent on 05/27/2021

Cristobal · Married on 08/08/2018

WOW.... Where to start.. First and foremost their customer service is AMAZING! I mostly interacted with the wonderful and always helpful Neda. She was always available to answer all my questions, and eliminate any concerns that arose.

I got a magnificent rose gold black diamond as an engagement ring. However, the diamond was too big for my fiance's taste (never would I ever think a woman would say is diamond is too big). Front Jewelers handled the situation painlessly! They provided a full exchange, and allowed me to get another ring.

Here is where they even shine brighter, they took on the challenge of creating a custom ring, that was a combination of two rings on their store. Not only did they create a masterpiece, they did so in under 6 weeks. The ring was harder than they first thought, and was more labor than they thought, but they still honored the initial quote!

We are beyond amazed with the current ring, and everything Front Jewelers did for us, they are an amazing company that really makes you feel like family. I truly recommend them, and will most defiantly buy from them again. Their rings are top quality, and appraisal value is matched if not under, the three different quotes I got locally. Overall, cannot ask for more, and I hope this review shatters any doubt one may have buying a ring online. I was extremely nervous, but all in vain, everything came out perfect and even better than the photos seen online!

P.S.. These Photos of the ring DO... NOT.... do justice!!!!!! Literally imagine 10X and should be about right.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Gayle · Married on 06/07/2018

Mark and Front Jewelry were a class act and could not have been nicer. My boyfriend was concerned about ordering on line, but Mark made us feel extremely comfortable and reassured.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Michael · Married on 04/14/2018

Front Jewelers is a step ahead! Their customer service is amazing. I purchased a engagement set in black with white diamonds under the pretense that my wife loved the look. Evidently, my wife loved the look, just not on her. When I contacted Front Jewelers about my dilemma, they quickly offered to take it back and polish off all the black off of both rings. The best part, FREE of charge!!! It just cost me shipping to and from (I live in California). Now who gives customer service like that in today's market?? I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2018

Front Jewelers has outstanding customer service! Outstanding work on creating the perfect dream ring for me! I highly recommend Front jewelers! I give the 10 gold stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks a million, Amanda May

Sent on 01/15/2018

Sam · Married on 01/08/2018

These guys literally saved my proposal date. I found the exact ring I wanted but sizing and color were something I had to turn online for. Front had exactly what I needed and when I emailed asking for how soon they could fire out the ring, they told me they'd do same-day shipping if I booked the order then. Not only did they kick out the ring but they shipped it out expedited no problem at all. Their reps were extremely personable and communicative and made the experience as happy as the occasion it was for. Highly recommend these guys and their service!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • I

Ibin · Married on 09/21/2017

My husband got me a black diamond ring and band for our 1 year wedding anniversary and I was in love with this ring from the second I opened the box. Mark was the sales person that helped him with the order and he was totally great.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jeremy · Married on 08/28/2017

The process went smooth as glass,I was on the defensive bout buying online.the staff at front jewelers made me comfortable.i did have two issues.the coating for black gold finish didn't take and came off the ring right out of the box.they works with me and got it resolved.then paying,I do not have pay pal.the creditcard company made this more difficult.it was a minor set back.i recommend the use of PayPal to make it easier.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't even begin to tell you the lengths that everyone at Front Jeweler went to. Ale sure that my husband and I were 110% happy! Specifically, Neda! THE most amazing customer service! And may I add that this was all in the midst of Hurricane Irma! End result is one Happy bride, with THE most stunning ring a bride could ask for! You are all amazing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Melinda · Married on 08/11/2017

Thank you so much for making such a beautiful wedding ring. Words alone cannot express the beauty in this ring. We had your company custom make our ring in 14kt white gold with a beautiful soft pink morganite as the center stone. The diamonds are exceptionally sparkly.

My fiancee and I were skeptical about buying a ring online, but the setting was so beautiful and you worked with us in making sure the stone was of the perfect color and also creating it in14kt white gold. You even were so kind as to text and email photos of the setting and stone choices so that we could make our decision with ease. We know we could of went anywhere to purchase a ring, but after days of looking around, we kept coming back to your website, We decided to make Front Jewelers our final choice for the ring as your jewelry was so beautiful. It was without a doubt that Front Jewelers would make a beautiful piece of jewelry, and that you did. We will definitely be recommending Front Jewelers to others.

This is more than a wedding ring, it is a beautiful time piece that we will forever cherish.

Thanks again,
    Melinda
    South Jordan, Utah

Sent on 11/14/2016

Mya · Married on 07/14/2017

Very helpful. Quick responses. Would definitely buy from then again!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Matt · Married on 06/17/2017

Ask for Neda, during my whole experience she went above and beyond. Front Jewelers is truly a first class jewelry store.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • W

Wendi · Married on 06/03/2017

My Fiance(love saying that) Ordered my Black diamond/black gold engagement ring from Front Jewelers. Thank you for making it so easy for him. There was a little problem with the black gold in the first week. Neda Rocked it! It was corrected, so easy to return, and it was returned to m e earlier than promised!! Customer service, Beautiful Quality, it is all the best with Front Jewelers!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Nai · Married on 04/30/2017

The owner Amir is exceptional. I felt very comfortable purchasing my fiancé's black gold/diamond band online.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Louis · Married on 04/08/2017

Neda was so very helpful and attentive to my requests to help me pick the perfect ring and work in my crazy time frames and she was very discreet to help me keep it a secret i would recomend them to my friends in the future

Sent on 04/28/2016