From This Day Forward Reviews

From This Day Forward 6
From This Day Forward 7
  • Stacey

Stacey Franzblau-Gill · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Donna was an absolute doll! We had endless compliments on the ceremony and he service was unique, heartfelt and filled with emotion. Thank you Donna!

sincere, professional, caring, unique ceremony, heartfelt

Sent on 10/21/2019
    From This Day Forward 8
    From This Day Forward 9
    From This Day Forward 10

From This Day Forward's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stacey. It was such a pleasure working with you and Ron! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Heather O. · Married on 10/19/2019

So happy we chose Donna to officiate our wedding!

Donna was such a pleasure to work with. After speaking to her and meeting her I had no doubts that our ceremony would be amazing. She spoke beautifully and made eye contact with my husband and I throughout the entire ceremony which made the words she was saying more special. Choose Donna to officiate your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2019

From This Day Forward's reply:

Thank you Heather for the kind words! I loved working with you and Eric! It was such a pleasure to meet you, hear about your love story and share it with all your loved ones! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!! Please stay in touch!!

Ashlee Lamson · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Amazing to work with! So grateful! Gina went out of her way to help calm me down when my heart was beating out of my chest :) great team. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2019

Both Donna and Gina were amazing through all of this!! Both very kind and professional!!

Amazing experience from the start!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Suanez · Married on 09/27/2019

Donna is fantastic!

Donna is amazing! She helped make our vows perfect how we wanted them. She revised them until we were satisfied and happy. I also want to give a huge thanks to her for calming my nerves before my walk down the aisle. I was a nervous wreck and she gave me sweet advice and immediately made me feel at ease. She is wonderful and we are so blessed that we had her for our wedding.
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 07/20/2019

A beautiful personalized ceremony!

My husband and I are so happy that we hired Donna to write and perform our wedding ceremony! She met with us several times and wrote us a beautiful personal ceremony that captured our relationship beautifully. She took the ideas and suggestions we had and realized them. We had so many of our friends and family tell us how touching and beautiful our ceremony was. I would absolutely recommend From This Day Forward to any couple getting married!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Donna · Married on 10/12/2018

Donna, Groom’s Mother

One of the best wedding decisions I made was to hire Donna Mount and her assistant, Shannon!!! I decided I couldn’t rely on myself to handle all the details on the day of the wedding and gave myself the gift of Donna. She is a pure magician... running all the details of the wedding day like the exceptional pro that she is. Her ability to take charge in her pleasant manner was definitely welcomed by the bride, groom, bridal party and all of us. Shannon and Donna solved problems like a flutist who didn’t show up, shuttle buses arriving early and late, and a photographer who needed extra help. And that’s just a fraction of what they did and the help they provided throughout the evening. They were also personal assistants to the bride who needed dressing and gown adjustments to the bustle throughout the night. They kept our time schedule going and moving. You just don’t realize how many details need tending on that day.!! We all said Donna was our best decision in helping us enjoy our special day.
    Look no further and do yourself the best favor by hiring Donna and her team of wonderful people!! Then, enjoy your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Johna · Married on 09/21/2018

Our officiant was a team effort between Donna and Gina. They both did an awesome job and our custom ceremony was amazing! Donna did great incorporating our life into the words. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Z

Zak · Married on 09/14/2018

We were attempting to plan a very unique ceremony, but we found ourselves lost. We reached out to Donna because we wanted her help choreographing our run of show. Donna helped script out the entire ceremony. She fit in two song performances, two readings, a second officiant and a unity ceremony. It felt so great going into the wedding ceremony knowing that Donna had everything under control.

Donna also served as our first officiant. She is a great public speaker and brings the perfect amount of levity and sincerity. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Blair · Married on 07/28/2018

I had found Donna on a buy sell wedding site online. From the first time we talked I knew she was going to be someone we used. She was so friendly and made everything so clear as to calm any wedding day jitters we might have had. Communication was clear and there was never any confusion. Donna made our wedding day about us. We absolutely loved this because it wasn’t a routine. It was personalized to just us. Our guests laughed, cried, and enjoyed every second of our ceremony. We are still having our guests ask about Donna and they all say how great she was. I would recommend From This Day Forward to all of my friends and family getting married.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    From This Day Forward 11
    From This Day Forward 12
    From This Day Forward 13
    From This Day Forward 14
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/23/2018

I met the officiant at a bridal show. She is very professional, patient, understanding and willing to assist you with all aspects of planning your day.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Harshal · Married on 03/24/2018

Donna officiated our wedding in Mt. Laurel and we could not be happier.

She was extremely prepared, knew every aspect of New Jersey marriage law (she was a former Mayor) and was always responsive.

We strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a well qualified officiant.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2017

We hired Donna for both of our daughter's wedding, which were only 2 months apart, and totally different. Without Donna and her assistant Shannon neither wedding would have been as beautiful and fun. Knowing that you can give them a list of things to be done and then walking away was such a huge help. Their vision for decorating is spot on, their attention to detail is awesome and their attitudes are wonderful. Our venue coordinators in both cases were just a little bit difficult, but Donna handled everything with grace. Donna was also the Officiant at one of the wedding. Her services was beautiful. She tailored everything to be just what my daughter wanted. Thank You Donna for everything you did for both of my daughters.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    From This Day Forward 15
    From This Day Forward 16

tina · Married on 11/17/2017

Donna and Shannon were great for my sister's wedding and my wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    From This Day Forward 17
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

Our ceremony was perfect! I received so many compliments about how personal it was, many thought Donna was a relative how well she knew us. She was super organized, made things so easy for us the day of. Hiring Donna was the best decision we made. Your ceremony is the point of the day, make it the one of your dreams!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Coty · Married on 09/30/2017

Donna is absolutely amazing at what she does! She was so helpful in my wedding planning and figuring out my ceremony- I had no idea what I wanted or where to start but she had the most perfect ideas and recommendations to make my ceremony beautiful and unique! She really helped me with problem solving and helped me make sure everything ran smoothly. I really can not say enough good things about her- I’m still getting compliments on how perfect our ceremony was and one of my newly engaged friends is now using her as their officiant as well! She really is the very best!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2017

My fiancé and I had a long engagement while we planned our wedding from Las Vegas, but luckily Donna helped us every step of the way. Donna met with us when we were back east and took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. Donna was extremely professional and quick to respond when we had questions regarding the ceremony and marriage license process. The ceremony was short and sweet and gave everyone a glimpse of the love my husband and I share for one another. Donna is not just our officiant, she is now someone very special to us both, she helped us start the next chapter of our love story. We can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Cara · Married on 06/17/2017

Donna was amazing to work with, and we loved the ceremony that she put together for us! She was always professional, upbeat, and easy to get in touch with, and she gave us some great ideas for the ceremony (including a quote that I ended up having engraved on my husband’s ring!). Donna was incredibly helpful and efficient at our rehearsal, and for our wedding day she was very patient and understanding with the rain delay. She gave us some options to work around the weather, and in the end we decided to go through with the entire ceremony outside. Even though it started raining in the middle of our ceremony, Donna stayed positive and kept going as planned; she even helped everyone with the umbrellas. And then because of the delay, she stuck around later than anticipated to give the blessing at dinner. We’re so thankful that Donna was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Donna with From This Day Forward LLC was amazing. She was accommodating with all of our meeting times and worked with us to personalize our ceremony. She was easy to talk to and very personable. All of our guests commented on how wonderful the ceremony was and what a great job Donna did. If you are looking for an easy going and friendly officiant, definitely consider From This Day Forward LLC.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Deidre · Married on 10/07/2016

From the second we met Donna, we knew she was going to be the "one" to marry us!! As soon as we decided to use her as our officiant at our first meeting, she was absolutely AMAZING! Any time I had a question, she answered so fast and was there for us every step of the way! The ceremony, WOW! I can't say enough good things about it and just how amazing the ceremony she performed was!! It was absolutely PERFECT!!! She was so professional but so friendly and caring at the same time! You could tell she was genuinely happy for us! During our reception (and even almost now 2 weeks after our wedding) we have gotten so many compliments on how great the ceremony was and "who was your officiant?!"! I can't say enough nice things about Donna!! If you are considering her, look no further and book her right away! You will not be disappointed at all!!! Thank you, Donna! You are nothing short of amazing!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2016

I can't say anything about Donna unless it's positive. She's absolutely amazing! The biggest sweetheart. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant to marry us! She makes you feel so comfortable from the first time meeting to the wedding day. The vows are personalized and beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

We had Donna perform our ceremony! It was catered specifically towards our personal love story! It was a wonderful ceremony and I am constantly getting compliments about it! Some of my relatives even approached Donna afterwards to compliment on the uniqueness of the ceremony!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/11/2016

Very friendly; always answered my questions in a timely fashion. Every detail that we spoke about was included in our ceremony. Donna made our day extra special!

Sent on 06/14/2016

There are honestly no words to describe how amazing Donna was as our officiant. We had a last minute dilemma ( like 7 days before the wedding) where we were left looking for a new officiant. Donna quickly answered us and helped us. She was able to free her schedule and move some things around to be present for our wedding and rehearsal. She had an entire ceremony , which was extremely personalized, back to us within 2 days of booking. Our Dj had a mishap with our mic and you would have never known the way Donna handled it during the ceremony. She also did an amazing job for my sisters wedding ( she officiated and was the coordinator. And my sisters day could have been ruined if it wasn't for Donna and her team) Not only is she extremely professional, not only does she get back to you as soon as possible, but she goes above and beyond for you and is an all around amazing person to work with! I highly recommend her to her anyway looking for an officiant. Thank you again Donna :)

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

From the first time I met Donna at a bridal show, I knew I wanted her to be our officiant. My sister and mother-in-law loved her right away too. When my husband met her for the first time to go over our ceremony detail she immediately put us both at ease and
    gave us great suggestions. We even booked our fabulous photographer based on her recommendation. She took care of every detail for our ceremony and her professionalism and her relationship with our venue allowed us to relax during what would normally be a stressful time. When we couldn't decide on a second reading, she even provided us with pages of choices. Our ceremony was moved indoors due to bad weather but Donna took everything in stride and made such a smooth transition. She filed our marriage license for us so all I had to do was pick it up from the township. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. I can't wait until my youngest sister gets engaged so that we can book Donna for her wedding too!

Sent on 06/25/2016