From The Ground UP Reviews

From The Ground UP 7
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Berglund · Married on 08/03/2019

Most beautiful floral designs

Very creative and beautiful pieces for myself (bouquet), my groom (boutonniere), my dog (neck wreath) and our moms (corsages)! Gorgeous, detailed.....very happy bride! Great experience!

From The Ground UP 8
    From The Ground UP 9
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Todd · Married on 07/28/2019

Exceptional Experience!

Planning a wedding in CB from Dallas invariably presented some challenges, however Sarah at FTGU made the experience wonderfully easy. She is incredibly creative, kind and responsive - an absolute pleasure to work with and know!

• Ivy

Ivy Oswald · Married on 07/14/2019

High Quality Beautiful Flowers

I am so glad to have picked this flower vendor to provide me flowers for my wedding. Sarah was very attentive to my needs and she did the job well done! I had fresh greenery eucalyptus on my 9 dining tables, bouquets, boutonnières, and flower combs as well.

From The Ground UP 10
    From The Ground UP 11
    From The Ground UP 12
    From The Ground UP 13
    From The Ground UP 14
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Krause · Married on 07/14/2019

Dream bouquet!!!

Our florals for the day could not have been more perfect and gorgeous! Every time I contacted Sarah, she was the sweetest and so willing to answer questions or hear out my ideas. I absolutely adored this experience with From The Ground Up. Trust me, you will be so glad you chose them for your sweet, beautiful day!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    From The Ground UP 15
    From The Ground UP 16
    From The Ground UP 17

Morgan Garthe · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience

Sarah was amazing to work with. She was accommodating, responsive and super creative with her arrangements. She took pictures I liked and replicated them into wonderful arrangements. Was very pleased with the overall experience and highly recommend From the Ground Up!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jill · Married on 09/29/2018

We live out of state so all our pre wedding conversations were via email and over the phone. Sarah did a wonderful job of creating the vision we had. All the flower arrangements far exceeded our expectations!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Bride - exceptional, patient and kind!

Sarah was incredible through my entire experience. She was extremely patient, accommodating and professional from the first phone call. I had made another inquiry but was sold with our first contact. She went out of her way, more than once, to make sure I was at ease and helped with decisions throughout. Our caterer, after our event, said she was the best florist and well known in the community, but I already knew that! I loved our flowers! Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    From The Ground UP 18
    From The Ground UP 19
    From The Ground UP 20
    From The Ground UP 21

annie · Married on 09/22/2018

Sarah and her team exceeded my expectations! Planning from out of town, she was great at communication and ensuring my questions were answered in a timely and clear fashion. Sarah captured my vision for fern garlands and created lush table scapes at our reception dinner. Without much guidance from me, she also made beautiful, textural florals come to life. The bouquet was gorgeous and I loved the addition of an airplant and ferns to match the rest of the event details. Sarah is fun, friendly, and super flexible to work with. Her shop is an awesome source of inspiration and I really appreciated all her attention to detail and willingness to take on different ideas. High five From the Ground Up!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    From The Ground UP 26
    From The Ground UP 27

Amanda B · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy and amazing!

It was such a pleasure to work with Sarah on my wedding flowers! She is responsive and makes the whole process easy and worry-free. She is incredibly talented and came up with beautiful, unique designs based on the colors and flowers I liked. Her shop is super cute and with all of the flowers and vases it's easy to get inspiration (the shop pups are great too!). My bouquet was a show stopper and I received numerous comments on the table flowers and ceremony grasses.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah does gorgeous flower arrangements. I used her for my wedding and she designed pretty centerpieces and arrangements. She is also nice to work with; she works hard to stay in budget while offering her lovely design. Would recommend stopping in her shop when in CB to see the cool odds and ends and pretty flowers.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

I would highly recommend working with Sarah and her team at From the Ground Up! She was amazing from start to finish. She will work with any budget, and helped create beautiful flower arrangements that brought my vision to life and were within my budget constraints. She was so easy to work with, which was super helpful when planning a wedding. I never had to worry about anything with Sarah, and the day of, she provided the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cassie · Married on 06/08/2018

We had such a great experience with From the Ground UP for our wedding ceremony and reception flowers. The flowers and other accents (like eucalyptus and lavender) were of the highest quality and the colors were so vibrant. Sarah was an amazing consultant and helped us pick an assortment of flowers that would pair well with our rustic theme and wedding colors. We had compliments all night long on our bouquets and table centerpieces and we truly feel that From the Ground UP brought a level of elegance and sophistication to our wedding. We highly recommend From the Ground UP for all your floral needs!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Carole · Married on 07/28/2017

Sarah was great to work with & our florals turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah and her team of miracle working magicians took a vision and created a dream come true ceremony and reception adorned with delicate flowers in all shades, shapes and textures. The flowers were incredible! And I'm a flower person! Thank you for your attention to detail, professionalism and for taking such an intricate and very important role in our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Krista · Married on 07/14/2017

Sarah was so amazing to work with! Sarah was able to create my gorgeous wedding flowers exactly as I wanted all by looking at my Pinterest board and talking with me. She was excellent with communication throughout the process. She delivered my flowers on time. All my guests talked about how beautiful the flowers were! I would highly recommend using Sarah!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2017

I cannot say enough about the service, the quality, the professionalism, and the talent that comes from Sarah at From the Ground Up. We planned our little ceremony from a distance, and took a recommendation from our photographer and were very pleased. Sarah has speedy and professional follow up, asks questions about what you want, and was able to reproduce a bouquet from a picture that I sent her from Pinterest. She delivered my flowers, set up the flowers on our cake, and pinned on my husband's boutonniere with plenty of time to spare. I am so happy we chose Sarah! The quality and freshness of the flowers used in the bouquet were amazing. Just stunning. Without a doubt, Sarah is THE ONE.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2017

From the Ground Up put together exactly what we wished for and more on our wedding day. Sarah was easy to work with and executed our vision perfectly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah is the best! She's incredibly creative, super helpful in decision making and giving suggestions. Her flowers are fresh and high quality. Her work is unique and true works of art. In addition, she's very friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah was amazing in working with me on my vision!! She responded to emails very quickly and knew exactly what I was wanting! We had two bouquets and a large wreath for our small outdoor wedding and they could not have been more perfect. Thank you From The Ground Up!!!! I would highly recommend them to all!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Susie · Married on 01/14/2017

From The Ground Up was amazing to work with. Sarah not only arranged beautiful bouquets for our wedding, but did so despite our special day being during "Snowmageddon," the biggest blizzard Crested Butte has seen in over 30 years. The flower arrangements were everything we hoped for and more. We highly recommend From the Ground Up.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Kelli · Married on 10/01/2016

Sarah put together the most beautiful bouquet and boutonniere's for our October wedding. She was wonderful and helpful with designing them and we are so grateful that we chose to go with her as our florist. We highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion!!
    -Kelli and Michael Genova

Sent on 10/25/2016

Barbara · Married on 08/28/2016

Sarah was so great to work with and she made everything so easy for our long-distance wedding. She was always quick to respond to questions and when I made changes--which was more than once or twice--she immediately sent me a new contract with the new changes so I always knew where we were in the process! She showed up on time to the wedding site and the venue location to set everything up and it looked fabulous when we got there. To top it off, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and very high quality. I'd say the flowers made the wedding very special!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Callie · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah was a dream to work with, not only because she was extremely professional, but because her work product is amazing. During the months preceding the wedding, Sarah spent copious amounts of time giving me detailed flower choices, from types of flower, to specific colors of each flower, so we could nail what I was envisioning. When Peonies weren't available in August because of the time of year, she found replacements that I ended up liking even more. I asked for pedestals with large vases and large arrangements, and Sarah not only bought them for her inventory, but painted them so they would truly fit our day. On the day of the ceremony, Sarah was awesome- from set up to moving flowers from the ceremony to reception so they could be fully utilized- she did it all.

Overall the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She nailed my vision and her flowers received SO many compliments. Sarah was one of my favorite vendors I worked with and I highly recommend using her!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jillian · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah was amazing to work with during my engagement. She understands the stress involved with planning a wedding and was so accommodating and pleasant the entire time. She really wants to make her clients happy and goes above and beyond to make sure they are satisfied. Great job, Sarah!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Victoria · Married on 07/23/2016

Sarah with From the Ground Up was exceptional! She helped create our ideas into a reality. Though prices overall were on the higher end of our budget, every piece, from the dog of honor's flower wreath to the ring bearers boutonnièr, to my most perfect bride bouquet, was beyond worth it. During planning, Sarah was very attentive to what we wanted and could afford, organized, professional, flexible with our unique requests, easy to reach, and come day of her team helped make our unique venue into the most beautiful scene for our wedding. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 09/26/2016