From Engaged to Married Reviews

1 User photo

From Engaged to Married 1
  • Yudmila

Yudmila · Married on 10/12/2019

Unique experience and very personalized.

Since the first moment I spoke with Mr. Allen I knew he was the person I was looking for. He was very patient, flexible, and very calm, he helped me to keep my things together in those moments of stress. The ceremony was amazing my family loved him, including my 2 uears old daughter. I never thought that the officiant plays such an important role until I met him and I realized how good he is.
    Thank you Allen for everything, I honestly think you are the best.

Sent on 10/28/2019

From Engaged to Married's reply:

Yudmila, your wedding was so sweet and loving! Your daughter wearing your veil during your photos was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I wish you and Vladan all the continued happiness that you both deserve. With my best, Allen

Veronica Contreras · Married on 06/21/2019

The best from all

Having him for our wedding was the best decision ever! He’s so professional and caring he’s gonna make the ceremony even more special.

From Engaged to Married 2
    Sent on 10/20/2019

From Engaged to Married's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica! I wish you and Tony my very best. Your sunset ceremony was so intimate and special!

Shakeena · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Wow! Mr. Guerra saved our Wedding Day! Words cannot explain how much we appreciate him. I am soooooo happy we chose him out of all the Wedding Officiant on here. We hired him the morning of our wedding due to circumstances beyond our control and he put together everything as if it was planned months or even a year ago. He was very helpful and professional!

Let your search stop rite here as you could not ask for a better Wedding Officiant! Every Bride and Groom deserves to have a Wedding Officiant like Mr Guerra!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Shakeena and Jason,

Your ceremony was special because, although we only had a very short time to plan, you provided the love and inspiration for its creation. Your family was so kind and the beach setting was perfect.
    It was my pleasure to officiate the beginning of something very special.

With my best,

Allen

Sharon Eaton · Married on 11/05/2018

Wonderful experience

From Engaged to Married did a great job !
    Allen is a rare find !! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/30/2019

From Engaged to Married's reply:

Sharon, thank you! But really, I should be thanking you! Your work is amazing! you are so professional in everything you do.. and I have never seen such dedication!