Fritz Wedding Services Reviews

Fritz Wedding Services 1
  • Julie

Julie Hopkins · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Highly recommend

Joseph was wonderful in every aspect - excellent communication throughout, did a wonderful job helping us with the ceremony, showed up on time (early even) and did a beautiful job with our renewal vows. Highly recommend his services.

Fritz Wedding Services 2
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you, Julie, for your wonderful review. It was such a pleasure meeting you and Mike. The Wigwam was a beautiful location to hold any kind of ceremony. Thank for allowing me to be a part in this moment of your lives.

Teresa Esposito · Married on 11/11/2019

Easy and Stress Free

We were very pleased with our wedding ceremony. Fritz Wedding Services were easy to use. From the initial contact through the service, he was so responsive and helpful. He made the process one less thing to worry about! He worked with us on short notice and we got married on a holiday! Easy Peasy!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Teresa,
    Thank you for your kindness. It was a great working with you regarding your ceremony. It was such a pleasure meeting your expectations. You have such a wonderful and friendly family.
    Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your big day!

Harriet Geiger · Married on 09/21/2019

A wonderful wedding 7/26/2019

Thank you so much, Pastor Joe! You made our wedding exactly what we wanted! Pastor Joe was incredibly responsive to all questions, and even changes we made along the way. His near-immediate responses to questions made me (bride) relaxed and confident that all was in very good hands. We actually forgot (!) to bring our marriage license to the ceremony for signing and I was ready to panic, but Pastor Joe wonderfully volunteered to meet us the very next day, our choice of time and place, to sign the documents along with our two witnesses, and all is well and legal! We would recommend Pastor Joseph Fritz to anyone who is seeking a variety of choices for vows and service, along with absolute responsiveness and reassurance every step of the way. On top of all that, Pastor Joe is a wonderfully nice person! We were pleased to have him join us in our celebration dinner with guests afterwards. Thank you again, Pastor Joe!
    Harriet & Frank K.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Harriet and Frank for the very kind words. I do strive to be very responsive and flexible with everything. It was a real pleasure to have worked with you on the ceremony. I wish you both a very loving and prosperous life together. You have a great group of people behind you that you can fall upon if you need help, and that is the same from me. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Thank you and God bless!

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Joe made our ceremony fantastic! Highly recommend him!

We hired Joe to officiate our Sedona elopement at Bell Rock. Joe worked with us every step of the way, chatting with us via phone to help us organize our ceremony from out of state. He made sure our ceremony reflected the style we wanted and suggested bible passages we could use. He was communicative the whole time, and even hiked Bell Rock with us on a whim so we could get the perfect photography shots! Every word he spoke during the ceremony was heartfelt, and you can tell he puts a lot of thought into the words he shares. I couldn't recommend him more! He made our wedding truly special.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for this amazing review. Your wedding was spectacular, and the view from the chosen spot on Bell Rock were absolutely breath taking; and, I'm not just saying that because of the hike up the mountain in the snow and slippery rocks. It was an absolute pleasure to have been able to give you the wedding you and Tim wanted. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this journey in your lives.

Thank you and have a blessed day and life,

Darin Chew · Married on 05/04/2019

Our wedding on 4/5/19

Joseph did an exceptional job in helping us with our short time frame. He was very helpful and professional....

Sent on 08/01/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Darin, thank you for reviewing my service. It was a very pleasant wedding ceremony. I wish you a very happy life.
  • David

David Torrez · Married on 05/04/2019

A Day To Remember

It was an honor to have a great friend of over a decade, share and be a part of our special day. We love your enthusiasm and passion for what you do. I couldn't ask for a better person to unite my wife and I. Thank you. God bless.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

David, it was an absolute blessing to me that you came to me to unite you and Breanette in marriage. It was a beautiful day of celebration. Thanks for the wonderful review, and I will be in touch.
    Thank you and God bless!

David A Johnson · Married on 03/20/2019

Marrige licence

Had a meeting to set up what we wanted as far as the ceremony. Did an excellent job putting everything we asked for in the ceremony. Kept us inform up until day of wedding making sure we had no changes.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you, David, for the review of my service. It was a pleasure. I hope that you and Brenda had a great trip.

Steven · Married on 01/19/2019

An excellent officiant

Joseph was helpful and professional. He was very open to our ideas and did an excellent job at the ceremony.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Steve, your ceremony was very nice. You had a great location. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Blake, and being able to give you a ceremony that you were pleased with. Thanks again and may God bless you!

Juanita Hernandez · Married on 12/01/2018

Punchal and prefectional!

Short and sweet ceremony, loved it! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Corinne · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Services

Joseph was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding on November 17, 2018. He was very flexible and offered wonderful suggestions to make her day even more special. He let her create her services and did not charge extra tor a specialized wedding ceremony as other officiant's do. We were very pleased with Joseph and Fritz Wedding Services. He helped make her day beautiful and memorable. I would not hesitate to recommend Joseph.

Corinne Hilger

Sent on 04/13/2019

Elena Marcos · Married on 11/10/2018

Eloping ceremony

Joseph was on time (early in fact), kind, and professional! He was flexible, we changed wedding time by an hour and he never had the slightest worry about it. Also, travelled a great distance and then to a remote area to perform the ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you for this great review, Elena! It was a pleasure performing your ceremony. The remote location in the desert was absolutely beautiful. You and Brandon have a wonderful family. I wish all the very best in this life.

Thank you and may our Lord bless you,

Rebecca · Married on 11/09/2018

Extremly Satisfied

Mr Fritz was very patient and very understanding with my date of marriage since I could never get an exact day for the wedding he was very professional since day one I was very glad that he had to travel almost 3 hours to the place of my marriage. I would totally recommend Fritz Wedding Services!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rebecca,
    It was a pleasure to be there for you and for Cesar; and, I enjoy being able to bring happiness to places that don't get much joy. I love the Arizona scenery so it was very lovely drive. I wish you and Cesar many years of happiness. Thank you for the wonderful review. Contact me if you need anything.

Paula · Married on 11/02/2018

Joseph is awesome!

Joseph was very professional and very informative with how everything was going to work. He knew what he was doing and helped us have a perfect ceremony.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you, Paula, for your kind words. I'm glad that you were happy with my service. I wish you and your husband the very best that this life can give.

Cordale · Married on 06/23/2018

Joe was awesome! Very responsive and flexible! He put together a wonderful ceremony for us and we couldn’t be happier! Thanks a million!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you, Cordale. It was very nice to meet you, your wife, and both your families. I hope you and Brooke have a blessed marriage.

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2018

He was very patient when things got a little hectic. His wife did a beautiful job on my bouquet of flowers. I would recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/28/2016

Joseph Fritz performed our ceremony in May. He was able to express in words beautifully what we couldn't. He worked hard at helping to make our wedding as special as ever. I'm still getting comments on how wonderful our ceremony was and where did we find him. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or ceremony, he truly cares about the people he works with and wants their day to be special. Thank you again for helping make our day special and memorable, your words were truly amazing.

Carrie McLean

Sent on 07/12/2018

Mike Avram · Married on 03/26/2019

Joseph delivered everything we expected.

We had a non-religious service. Joseph delivered everything we expected.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Fritz Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Mike, for your review. Please message me about what I could have done to be more professional for you. Thank you.