Frisco Venues Reviews

111 | Frisco, TX

111 Reviews for Frisco Venues

Kimber · Married on 11/05/2011

I was taken aback by the beauty and character of this location! As soon as I saw it, I cried! This is an amazing and unique spot!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Laurie · Married on 10/22/2011

I have to say that from the first tour, we knew this was the place . . . all through the planning they worked with us to make sure it was perfect and that our needs were met!!

This was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding!!! From the Engaement Photos, to the Family Shower, to the Rehearsal, to the Wedding and AMAZING Reception . . . it was fabulous! The Church was so beautiful and intimate and the Depot was rocking!! The house we used for the Bridal Party to get ready was also a perfect place for people to get ready, relax, visit and prepare for the most important day of her life. Beautiful venue, fun personnel and they also provided perfect weather for us!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2011

We loved having our wedding at the Frisco Heritage Center. Joni was our coordinator and she was awesome! She was very flexible when it came to us wanting to go up there to look around to get ideas for planning. The price was amazing. We loved the old-time feeling of the Train Depot for the reception. The Chapel is so gorgeous by itself, the only decorating we did was add some pew bows. I would definitely recommend this for a smaller wedding, around 100 people.

Sent on 11/05/2011

sarah · Married on 07/22/2011

We LOVED the venue.Its the first place we looked and fell in love and the coordinator that we had was VERY helpful in soo many ways.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2011

I had such a wonderful experience having our wedding at the Frisco Heritage Museum. The coordinator assigned to me was very helpful, responsive to every question or need, and most of all kind.
    The chapel is beautiful and doesn't need much. The grounds and landscaping are all kept very neat and its a great place to take pictures. Overall we couldn't have picked a more picturesque place.

Sent on 05/28/2011

Donna · Married on 02/26/2011

Amazing to work with. They were available multiple time to meet with me and other vendors for decorating, music etc. And always available when it suited my needs.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Paige · Married on 10/30/2016

We used the Chapel and the Depot for our wedding last month and enjoyed every aspect of the venue. Joni was amazing to work with and both she and Brenda were very responsive with any questions we had. Our guests loved both buildings and my wife and I particularly love the beauty and historic relevance of the chapel. The pricing is very fair and we were impressed with our whole experience.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Janet · Married on 04/03/2015

The Depot was the perfect spot for our rehearsal dinner. It is quaint and charming, yet comfortably held 90 guests. Brenda and Joni were great to work with and quickly responded to any questions we had. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Mae · Married on 10/12/2014

We did a TON of research (thoroughly vetted 65 venues) before we chose this one, and it was a great decision. The venue is beautiful, centrally located to highways, and there are tons of great places for pictures.

Our coordinator, Joni, was the bees knees. For over a year before our event, she responded to my emails and calls with questions from the norm to minutiae and helped with ideas when I was stumped. She did research on letting us throw something nontraditional for our exit (malted grains), and let us remove the cross from the chapel, so we could put up a painting for our ceremony. 100% awesome service.

A few SUPER MINOR issues:
    --There are people taking pictures at the venue almost constantly, which was annoying and people had to be shooed away from being in our formal shots. It's a gorgeous place, so no wonder.
    --We had issues with the sound system in the Depot, because we didn't get a chance to practice with it. Our rehearsal was during another wedding, so once they were cleared out of the chapel, we could rehearse in there, but they were still partying in the depot, so we couldn't rehearse there. This is simply due to wedding season schedule conflicts.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Molly · Married on 10/19/2013

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Frisco Heritage Center this past weekend and I couldn't have gotten more compliments on the venue. My family is all from out of state and they were so impressed by the venue and the decor. Joni helped me throughout my wedding planning and was nothing but accommodating. If i needed to meet with someone at the venue Joni would make sure to be there too no matter what the day or time. She was always easy to reach and quick to respond to any questions I had. My wedding couldn't have been any better. I am so glad I went with the Heritage Center and so were my guests.

Sent on 10/22/2013

My husband and I were married here in June of 2013. We were so very pleased with the venue from the moment we saw it. It fit our heritage and personalities so well! The staff is very professional and helpful. Joni, despite not feeling well, was able to kick off our rehearsal quickly and with obvious experience. No one else was sure where to start! We had a difficult musical number requiring a lot of moving around, and she was so helpful and patient with us as we figured it out. :) We would strongly recommend the Frisco Heritage Center to anyone having a small to medium sized wedding and seeking a historical location. We were able to get many unique and memorable photos all over the grounds. We will treasure our memories from that day thanks to the Frisco Heritage Center!

Sent on 06/16/2013
  • User6203446 · 2+ years ago

We loved having our reception at the Frisco Heritage Center Depot! The venue was gorgeous and affordable. Brenda was great to work with - always responded quickly to our requests and inquiries and helped to accomadate our decorating and delivery schedules. Our wedding reception was a beautiful night to remember - for the bride and groom and all of their guests. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Ed · Married on 11/21/2015

The staff were amazingly attentive to make sure everything was ready to go for us. They even when beyond the scope to make sure we had our video working, which wasn't easy. This has to be the cutest little church and venue to have an intimate wedding in the area.... by far.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Jenny · Married on 01/25/2014

The Depot was a perfect venue for our wedding reception. The "vintage feel" of the place was perfect with our "vintage" theme. Brenda Tighe was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/02/2013

Great location! We had a great day!

Sent on 11/19/2013

We had our wedding reception at the Depot in September and it was amazing!!! Not only was the venue unique and fun, but it was extremely reasonably priced. We had so many compliments from our guests on the venue and we didn't even have to decorate beyond the table setting! Our reception was everything we had hoped for, I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • User3200456 · 2+ years ago

My wedding at Frisco Heritage Center was amazing. The location is great, there are so many amazing scenes for photographs. Brenda was AWESOME throughout the whole process and I couldn't have asked for more. The convience of having a bridal suite, ceremony & reception all at one site is unbeatable for the price. I'm so glad we found this location and would highly recommend it.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the kind words and wonderful review.
    It was a pleasure working with all of you. Randy's Mom Julie that passed several years ago was always there for my kids and family. She would be very proud and happy for both you and Randy. I was so excited when the two of you came to tour and I realized it was Julie's son getting married. I look forward to seeing all of your pictures soon.
    I am happy that we could make your wedding so memorable.

3.5

My daughter and son in law had their wedding reception at the Railroad Depot and it was very successful. The depot has space for 130 people, we had a few less than that, and it worked out very comfortably for space. It helps to have the separate small rooms for serving food and a bar facility. The depot is clean and bright, with nice clean bathrooms and a well fitted kitchen. I did not give 5 stars for value as I believe it was quite expensive for renting for just a few hours however. The Frisco staff were helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jill · Married on 11/09/2013

3.5

My experience with Joni and Brenda regarding the chapel was perfect! They were always available to answer our questions...the chapel was gorgeous. I would def recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kristi · Married on 08/08/2014

It was beautiful and Joni and Brenda were very helpful with every phase of planning our reception. We both Thank you for everything you did for us and the professionalism.

Sent on 08/13/2014

This is a beautiful and fun space. If you are having the max amount of guests or close to it, be aware that the dance floor space will be limited. If you are using this venue when the sun goes down early and are wanting pictures outside, make sure to set the time of the event so you have enough daylight for your pictures.
    We were pleased with the venue and service.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Nikki · Married on 10/04/2014

We are so happy that we selected Frisco Heritage Center for our Wedding. Our guest list was majority of out of towners so it was wonderful having all the festivities in one location. The scenic area and historic location provided enough for our guests to do while we were finishing our pictures between the ceremony and reception.

The FHC offered plenty of time for us to decorate which was very appreciated. The pictures were wonderful with the variety of buildings as backdrops. And all our vendors had worked with the FHC prior to this event. It was very easy to coordinate with the team there and it was helpful to have the 3rd Sundays Open Houses to see the venue multiple times before the event.

Our wedding was about 70-75 people and the amount was perfect. The place was full but not overwhelming and everyone could still move through the food line and have a dance floor. We definitely enjoyed dancing the night away!!

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • User3220398 · 2+ years ago

We had a wonderful wedding reception at the Depot- loved it & had many compliments on the venue!!!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Pamala · Married on 01/05/2013

I would highly recommend this venue. Working with Brenda was a great experience. She answered all of my questions immediately and worked with me several times on changing time arrangements. Everything was ready when promised. The only problems that we had was that the room was a little too warm for the reception, but Brenda took care of that immediately and the microphone never did work. I would just recommend checking the sound system ahead of time.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Pam for your kind words and so glad you were pleased with your daughters wedding.
    Yes it is a good idea to check the Microphone before your event. I did not know you wanted to use it during the reception. So sorry. I did talk to a gentleman in your party about using the lapel and he did not want to use it. The batteries were changed , then the hand held was functional too.
    I hope you enjoyed your Laptops music on the permanent sound system during the reception. Your decorations were beautiful! Loved the navy and lighted table arrangements. I can't wait to see A Studio Production's photo's. Brenda
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/23/2011

I absolutely love the Frisco Heritage Chapel and Depot. Its the perfect spot for an intimate wedding and reception. The service provided by Brenda was stellar (professional, courteous and super friendly). I think what I liked most (aside from the obvious charm of the location) was that the pricing structure really allowed my client to maximize her dollars thanks to the value added items like tables and chairs. This wedding looked like a million bucks, but the cost was far from it. I would reccomend this venue to anyone with a guest list under 100. I look forward to working with this team again and again!
    ~ Wendy D.